Kate: The Wedding

Story Info
Mr and Mrs Allen fuck Kate during their Vow Renewal Ceremony.
4.3k words
4.46
9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sugrcone
Sugrcone
58 Followers

Summary: Mr and Mrs Allen fuck Kate during their 10 year Vow Renewal Ceremony

(This is the third part of a series, Kate. A 19 year old college student takes a live-in slut position with Mr and Mrs Allen, agreeing to service the couple in exchange for room and board. You can probably read this as a stand alone story, but it will make more sense if you read part one.)

Note: Kate's thoughts are in single quotes. 'Example of a Kate thought.'

---

At the completion of their nightly fuck session, Mrs Allen has some news for Kate.

"Slut, you will not be needed for the next four days."

"Um...okay. Did I do something wrong, Mrs Allen?" Kate mumbles, feeling slightly rejected.

"Of course not, Kate. You are and continue to be our perfect little whore. Mr Allen and I are just planning something...special."

Kate smiles at her mistress, relieved.

"You may not play with your pussy until we meet again. Is that understood?"

"What do you have planned, Mrs Allen?"

Mrs Allen stands and points to the door, ignoring Kate's inquiry. "Is that understood, slut?"

"Yes, Mrs Allen." Kate exits the master bedroom and heads back to her suite.

---

Four days later, Kate steps out of her shower. A comfy navy towel is wrapped around her teen body. She notices a red envelope has been slipped under her door overnight.

Quickly, Kate opens it. She pulls out what looks to be a wedding invitation.

There is a simple white card, with a silver pre-printed 'YOU'RE INVITED' on the front.

Inside, the text is handwritten:

Save the Date! Mr and Mrs Allen will be hosting a Marriage Vow Renewal ceremony on (today's date). Please dress appropriately. The ceremony begins at 1pm at (The Allen's address).

Love,

Mr and Mrs Allen

---

Kate's mind races.

'Dress appropriately?! What is that supposed to mean? Is this a serious thing or a sex thing? I mean, I'm 80% sure it's a sex thing but what if it's not? Fuck! What am I supposed to wear?'

Then there is a knock on the door.

"Hi! Kate? My name is Hanna, I'm doing everyone's hair and makeup today. May I come in?"

Kate unlocks and opens the door. In front of her stands a 45ish Asian woman. A little overweight. A tad too much perfume. A lot of energy. Way too much makeup.

"It's your aunt and uncle's big day, huh? You must be very close to Mrs Allen, quite an honor to be named her Maid of Honor, right?"

"Um.. Yeah... I suppose you could say we are... close."

"Go ahead and sit down, hun. I'll get you looking fabulous! You have such beautiful blonde hair, I was thinking you could maybe wear it up? What color is the dress you're wearing today?"

"Um, I'm not sure... I mean, I forget. Hold on, let me get it."

Kate rushes to the wardrobe. She starts sifting through the various evening wear dresses and finds a cute hot pink cocktail dress. It's strapless and mid thigh length.

'This could pass for a bridesmaid's dress. Kind of a slutty one, but, I mean, I am a bit of a slut.'

She returns, showing Hanna her dress.

"Ooohh! I love that color! Okay, put it on!" Kate drops the dark blue towel and exposes herself to the makeup artist. The talkative Asian is unphased but hides her eyes while Kate slides on her bra and panties. Hanna proceeds to tell Kate about her day while Kate gets into the dress. Hanna sits Kate in the chair in front of the mirror. Hanna blabbers on as she works on Kate - her children, the weather, the steady decline in quality of the deli service in the local grocery store, etc.

Kate half listens, still mostly concerned with how to handle the Allen's request to 'dress appropriately.' If she was positive this is a sex thing, she would want to wear something truly shocking and wholly inappropriate for a wedding, like a fishnet bodystocking, with the word 'SLUT' across her forehead in red lipstick.

But she is not. And from everything she can gather from the makeup artist, it seems more and more like there is a chance it's a legit ceremony.

"You know, these vow renewal things are getting more and more popular. I think it's great! I mean, more work for me, right??" She chuckles. "But still, these things are sweet. It warms my heart to see two people vow to stay committed..."

Then Kate smiles. She figures out the perfect plan.

'Wait a minute...I CAN wear this hot pink bridesmaid dress, I just need to forego panties. If it's a legit ceremony, no one will know. If it's a sex thing, I will have appropriately slutted it up, so to speak.'

"...So much cheating goes on, Kate! Why can't people just be satisfied with their spouses you know? I'd never cheat on Mike....I mean, I've thought about it a few times... we all have urges, I suppose. Mike did tell me once that he didn't consider it cheating if I was with another girl. I was like, you wish buddy!"

The one-way conversation darts to Hanna's elaborate plan to purchase a new car in 2 years and a thesis on Joanna Gaines' new hair cut.

Kate lets Ana finalize her work. Finally, Hanna spins Kate around in the chair. "Okay, Mrs. Maid of Honor... What do you think?!"

Hanna has done a great job. Her blonde hair looks amazing and she can honestly say, her makeup is the best she had ever looked.

"It looks awesome, Hanna!" She looks up at the older Asian with flirty eyes. "Is there some way I could thank you, Hanna?"

The sexual pass seems to have gone right over Hanna's head.

"You're welcome dear! Okay! Only three hours before the ceremony?! I still have to do two more girls to finish! Can you point me to the master bedroom, Kate?"

"Yeah, it's to the right, second door on the left. Who else's hair and makeup are you doing, Hanna?"

"The bride, of course. And, it's a little unorthodox, but I guess I'm also doing the officiant. What's her name? Angie, maybe? I think that's right. Anyway I have to run. Have fun today, Kate!"

"Wait. Are you staying for the ceremony?"

"No. Mrs Allen offered for me to stay for it. She said it was going to be quite a show, but I have my daughter's soccer game, so I can't make it... Bye!"

The door shuts. Kate is still confused on how legit this ceremony will be. She is sure she'll be getting fucked at some point today, just not sure if its will be during or after the ceremony.

'And thank god. I'm so fucking horny. I can't believe I made it four days.'

Kate pulls her panties off and waits for 1pm.

---

At 12:50pm, there is a knock on the door.

"Kate?"

"Yes, Mr Allen?"

"In five minutes, please join me in the living room."

"Yes, Mr Allen."

Kate takes the last few mins to straighten her appearance before heading to the living room.

When she arrives, Kate sees a transformed room. The lights are low - the room is lit by 30 or so white candles. There is a white aisle runner, covered in light pink and deep red rose petals, leading to a traditional looking lectern. A female figure stands behind it, wearing a long, black religious looking robe. It's clasped shut with two large brown buttons.

'That must be the officiant Hanna mentioned.'

There are no chairs in the room.

Mr Allen stands to the left of the podium. He is in the same tight grey suit he was during Kate's first night. Kate can see the outline of his 7 inch hard cock pressed against his inner thigh.

'Okay, this is definitely a sex thing!'

There is a male cellist and a female violinist to her right, softly playing a classical version of a song she's not familiar with.

She smiles at the short haired female violinist as she shuffles down the aisle. The 30ish musician smiles back as her hands gracefully play the vocal line on the song.

The cellist is a chubby brown haired male, so focused on the music that he doesn't even look up as Kate walks by.

As she nears the podium, Kate's heart begins to race and her big eyes open wide.

"Amy?!" Kate is trying to keep her voice hushed.

The redheaded officiant nods and smiles at the nineteen year old.

"Hello, Kate. It's great to see you again. You look incredible."

(Prior to taking the live-in slut role, Kate only had one experience with another woman, a chance encounter with an older, very skilled lesbian named Amy. She was a mom of a friend of a friend who Kate met on a week-long camping trip. Amy was savvy enough to sense Kate was attracted to her early in the trip. Over the next few days, Amy got Kate to come out of her shell and admit it. Then, she got Kate out of her panties while the rest of the group went out on a day hike. Amy made Kate cum over and over, whispering that she was her 'secret cunt loving slut'. Kate thought back on that encounter often when she masturbated and wished she had the guts to keep in touch with Amy.)

"How do you know Mrs Allen!?"

"She found me. She said you mentioned me a few times to her. She wanted to give you a gift today. Although I'm not so sure your love of cunt is much of a secret anymore."

Kate blushes as she smiles warmly at the hot officiant. "Yes, I suppose that's true."

"Shhh. You need to take your place. Mrs Allen is about to arrive!"

Mr Allen reaches down and grabs Kate's small hand. She steps up the 12 inches or so onto the raised platform. Her foot sinks into a padded beige gym mat. She finds out quickly why they put the mat down.

"On your knees, slut."

"Yes, Mr Allen."

She notices there are two chain leashes with a single collar attached. The two leather handles are hanging on a hook affixed to the side of the podium.

Kate kneels in front of the makeshift altar. Mr Allen places the collar around her neck. He gently tightens it.

Then the music pauses. Kate can hear the cellist whisper to his counterpart.

"3...4..."

They start the first few notes of 'The Bridal Chorus'. And Mrs Allen arrives. She slowly walks down the aisle.

The curvy brunette is in a very expensive, very low cut white wedding dress. A floor length tulle skirt. Her ample cleavage on full display. As she steps closer to the stage, Kate can see the tops of her large pink areolas are visible. (This is intentional. Mrs Allen had the dress altered so it would show exactly that.) Mrs Allen is wearing a silver tiara giving her a bit of a sexy, evil queen vibe. Her hair is pulled back in a tight bun, just like it was their first night together.

Kate's pussy is already impossibly wet.

Mr Allen helps his wife onto the stage. The strings quiet and Mrs Allen stands to the right of the podium. They each pick up a leash, the pretty blonde teen in a slutty bridesmaid dress kneeling between the couple.

Amy begins the ceremony:

"Mr and Mrs Allen, we take delight in sharing today's very special occasion with you.

Lots of folks believe that entering into marriage is the final step in a passionate relationship. The way they see it, a couple meets, gets to know each other, falls in love, decides they want to go through life together, and then take the final step and they become husband and wife.

But the final step in a couple's relationship isn't marriage, it only marks the beginning of a grand adventure that will be long and fruitful for each couple.

You've shared the joys, blessings, and yes, the challenges, of married life for 10 years. And, this day, it's your wish to reaffirm your commitment to working together to make your marriage grow and blossom in the years to come. May this ceremony, renewing the vows you took to become husband and wife on your wedding day, remind you that despite the stresses inevitable in every life, your love, respect, trust, and understanding of each other's needs, wants and desires will continue to increase your joy and heighten your shared pleasures.

And now I understand you each have prepared vows. Mr Allen, would you begin?"

Mr Allen clears his throat.

"Mrs Allen. I vow to be your perfect husband. I vow to do everything in my power to ensure all of your immense sexual desires are met. I vow to use your pussy, mouth and asshole as my personal cumrag. I vow to fuck other women while you watch because I know you get off on it. I vow to organize gangbangs that overwhelm you with more cock than your married holes can handle. Because I know exactly what my beautiful, amazing slut of a wife and her needy little whore cunt need."

"Thank you Mr Allen. Mrs Allen, are you ready to share your vows with your husband?"

"Mr Allen. I vow to be your perfect wife. I vow to frequently text you pictures of my tits, my asshole and my cunt while you are away. I vow to beg you to allow me to suck your cock and lick your balls. I vow to describe in detail my many encounters with other women including how many pussies I ate, how many cocks I sucked and how many times I came. Because I know how much you like to stroke off that wonderful cock of yours when I share what a cunt loving, cum whore I am."

'Holy fuck. This is so hot.'

Amy unbuttons one of the two large buttons that keep her robe closed. Kate gets a glimpse of her right leg, covered with a black thigh high stocking.

"Thank you both for those passionate vows. I bet your little slut Kate here is so fucking turned on, she probably needs to change her slimy panties. We all know that hearing hot dirty talk makes her whore cunt gush.

Mrs Allen tugs on the leash.

"Very good point, Amy... Stand up, Kate and give me your wet panties."

"I can't, Mrs Allen."

"What do you mean you can't, bitch?!"

Kate gets to feet and lifts her dress, showing everyone in the room her naked cunt. Her sticky wetness dripping from her bald lips to her inner thighs.

"Because I tried to dress appropriately, Mrs Allen."

"Mmmmmmmm. You're such a dirty little whore, Kate. Back on your knees."

"Yes, Mrs Allen!" Kate stays excitedly, relieved that her no panties plan has proven a success.

"Amy, please continue."

"It is with pleasure that I conclude the ceremony of renewing the vows of marriage that joined you and binds you as husband and wife. Please celebrate this renewal of vows by fucking your live-in slut, your officiant and of course, each other."

Amy undoes the last button and allows the robe to drop to the floor. Her pink nipples and ginger pussy on full display.

"Kate, you may now lick the bride."

Mrs Allen finds the easy access side zipper allowing the tulle skirt to open. She pushes the skirt to the floor. Her white garter belt and stockings framing her creamy, well trimmed married cunt.

Kate immediately dives in. She first plants a simple kiss on Mrs Allen's clit and then drags her tongue slowly up her entire opening, gathering as much of the bride's girlcum on her tongue as she possibly can.

"Mmmmmmmm. That's fucking right, bitch. Lick my married cunt."

She sticks her tongue out and shows her mistress her prize before swallowing, then pressing her face back in Mrs Allen's hot slit.

Amy moves in on Mrs Allen and takes a lusty, deep French kisses for herself. She grabs a fistful of Kate's blonde hair and presses it deeper into the bride's sloppy pussy.

Mr Allen unzips himself and frees his big cock, now dripping precum. He softly strokes himself as he watches his bride and her two sluts lez out in front of him.

Amy breaks her kiss.

"Kate, why don't you go swallow the groom's fat cock. I need to taste some bridal cunt."

"Yes, Amy."

Kate stays on her knees and flips around to face the groom. Mr Allen gives his leash a sharp tug and then shoves his cock into his slut's small mouth.

Amy drops to her knees, maintaining eye contact with Mrs Allen as she takes Kate's place.

"I've always wanted to eat out a pretty bride on her wedding day."

She gives Mrs Allen's pink pussy a loud slurp before sticking out her tongue and tasting her folds.

"Mmmmmmm. Oh fuck. You really know how to eat a pussy, don't you, you naughty lezzie officiant? Keep licking me. Just like that, slut. Mmmmmmm fuck. Make me cum all over your pretty little cuntlicking face."

"Of course, Mrs Allen. Anything for the bride."

Amy expertly spreads Mrs Allen lips, exposing her sensitive clit. She then puts her whole mouth on the bride's cunt. While her experienced tongue finds her clit, she slides two fingers into Mrs Allen's hungry wet slit. Her green eyes staring into Mrs Allen as she brings her closer and closer to the edge.

Kate continues suck off the groom. He grabs her face and thrusts himself into and out of her teen mouth, causing her to gag. Her eyes water and black tears start to run down her cheeks.

"Only the bride gets my load today. Got it, slut?"

He takes his wet cock out of her mouth and slaps it on her pretty face. "Say it, bitch."

"Only the bride gets your cum."

"Mmmmmmmm. That's fucking right, you cocksucking, pussylicking toy. Now lick my balls."

"Yes, Mr Allen."

'He's usually not this rough. He must be really turned on today!'

Kate sucks on the groom's sack while Amy quickly laps at the bride's cunt. She pulls away for just a moment. Amy knows Mrs Allen is close. Her thick thighs are already beginning to shake.

"Are you going to cum for me, Mrs Allen? Don't you want to flood your officiant's face with your cunt? I want to feel a naughty bride pussy spasm all over my face."

"Mmmmmmm. Oh yes! Holy fuck, right there! Fuckfuckfuckkkkkkk!"

Mrs Allen legs give out as she finishes on her redheaded officiant's face. Amy chuckles as Mrs Allen falls to her knees.

Mr Allen pulls his balls from Kate's mouth. He walks over to his wife, who is still breathing hard. He spanks her face with his spit covered shaft.

"Beg me for it, cumslut."

"Mmmmmmmm. Please Mr Allen. Splatter your lezzie wife with your warm load. Turn me from your beautiful bride to your nasty little cumrag."

"Mmmmmmm. You want my fucking cum, Mrs Allen?" Mr Allen whispers as he pumps himself quickly, getting close.

"No, I NEED your cum, Mr Allen."

"Mmmmmmmm. Fuck."

Mr Allen groans as rope after rope of cum explodes from his thick dick, covering his bride's cheeks, eyelids, lips and chin in his messy spunk. One powerful strand lands in her perfect hair, almost hitting her tiara. It's a load that Peter North would be proud of.

She laughs as she wipes cum from her eyes.

"Now, go eat some pussy, cumrag."

"Mmmmmmm. Of course, Mr Allen."

Both Kate and Amy's faces light up, assuming that Mrs Allen's cummy face will be soon licking their slit.

In unison, they both reply "Yes, Mrs Allen!"

Kate realizes her faux pas. "Oh sorry. Go ahead Amy."

"No, its okay... go ahead Kate."

"Why don't you two whores sit next to each other and open your legs? I'm sure my cunt licking bride would love to lick you both."

"Absolutely, Mr Allen."

Kate and Amy scoot in close, the sides of their hips pressed against each other. The redhead to Mrs Allen's left and the teen on her right.

The cum-covered wife gets her first look at Amy's cunt. Her pale, creamy thighs contrast against her very pink side lips, asshole, clit and all of her pretty, rosy folds, which are wet and already parted for the bride. A tuft of fiery red pubic hair top Mrs Allen's next meal.

"Mmmmm. On your backs. Spread those thighs wide for me, sluts."

"Yes, Mrs Allen."

As Mrs Allen crawls over to eat some ginger cunt, Mr Allen notices the toy that's deposited in his wife's ass. It's a metal plug, with its handle lined with actual diamonds.

"Only anal sluts put plugs in their assholes, isn't that right, Mrs Allen?"

Mrs Allen, who is already enjoying her first cunt, takes the opportunity to swap pussies.

"Do you like it, Mr Allen? Now, be a good husband and pull out my diamond plug and plow the bride's asshole."

She wiggles her ass for her groom as she laps at Kate's teen pussy. Mr Allen gently slides the toy from his slutwife's tight fuckhole.

Mr Allen pushes his wife's asscheeks open, giving himself an explicit view of her holes. He then lines his hard cock up with the bride's gaped asshole and slowly slides in.

Sugrcone
Sugrcone
58 Followers
12