Kate: The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sugrcone
Sugrcone
59 Followers

"Mmmmmmm. Fuck my ass, Mr Allen. Give me that big cock."

As Amy impatiently guides the bride's messy face back into her ginger cunt, Mr Allen takes a moment to savor the incredible view.

Kate's hot pink, slutty bridesmaids dress is now bunched at her waist, her perky teen tits had been pulled out to be sucked on by the officiant. Her collar is still around her neck, the two chain leads now limb. Her young thighs spread open, waiting for the bride to take another turn with her pussy. Her mouth wrapped around Amy's left nipple.

Amy's black robe is still over her shoulders, but is now covering nothing other than her arms. Amy's eyes are shut tight, clearly enjoying Kate's tongue on her left breast and Mrs Allen's on her clit. She tugs at her right nipple.

Mrs Allen's big, pale naked ass hanging out of her wedding gown. Her bridal bodice is perfectly intact, even though she's been eating two pussies while getting her ass pounded for a little while now.

"Mmmmmmmm. Eat that fucking pussy, Mrs Allen. You're going to make me cum."

Mrs Allen pauses her service of the officiant. She looks at Kate. "Sit on her face."

"Yes, Mrs Allen!"

Kate stands up and Amy lays on her back. "Mmmmm. I remember how good your pretty pussy tastes, Kate."

"I remember how good that tongue feels, Amy."

Kate straddles Amy's face. She hikes up her dress and begins to lower herself onto the redhead.

Mr Allen watches as Kate's pink hem hides Amy's freckled face. Kate closes her eyes, enjoying Amy's expert tongue as the groom begins to quicken his pace.

Mr Allen grabs his bride's hips and begins to fuck her ass harder. His strokes get harsher and meaner as his wife's tongue brings their officiant closer to the edge and their officiant brings their live in slut to the brink of an earth shattering orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Yes! I'm so close, Amy!"

"Come for her, slut."

"Mmmmmmmm. Fuck!!"

While Kate's cunt floods Amy's skilled face, Amy's thighs shake as she finishes for the slit licking bride, her moans muffled by teen cunt.

Mrs Allen let's Amy recover, giving her a teasing licks while she demands her husband's spunk.

"Mr Allen. Give me more. Your pussy licking, ass fucking bride needs more of your cum. Give it to me. Deep in my ass."

Mr Allen strokes slow down. He pushes himself deep inside and let's go, filling his wife's slut asshole with his thick ropes.

He removes his half hard cock and admires her gaped asshole. It won't be long until he's ready for more.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Thank you for your cum, Mr Allen."

The room quiets as the foursome bask in a post orgasmic glow. They are almost startled when they hear voice from the back of the room. It is the short haired violinist. Her pretty face looks flushed.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Allen but is the ceremony over? Sorry for watching but you paid for us to play you out as you exit the room."

Mrs Allen stands. Confident. Without shame or any embarrassment, despite the cum dripping down her face and out of her gaped asshole or the fact that her naked, used pussy is visible to all.

"Yes. The ceremony is over. Additional music won't be needed. Kate, can you please thank these wonderful musicians with your talented mouth? I imagine that our ceremony has them feeling more than a little aroused. They might need a little relief before they leave. Is that right?"

The two musicians stand frozen for a moment. Then the male nods his head while he shakenly sets his cello down.

"Yes, Mrs Allen."

Kate pulls herself off Amy's face and walks towards the string players. The leads are still attached and her young tits are on full display. The female sets her violin down and smiles at her as her male counterpart unzips his fly.

"Thank you, Kate. We will send Amy to your room once we are through with her."

Kate drops to her knees and lifts the woman's black skirt up as a warm, hard cock is tapped against her young cheek.

As she pulls down yet another set of panties and her lips wrap around another new cock she thinks, 'God, I love my life.'

Sugrcone
Sugrcone
59 Followers
12