Katelyn Back in College Ch. 02

Story Info
Katelyn has questions about my habits.
5.5k words
4.71
13.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me the truth. You didn't actually buy these as a joke at all did you?" Katelyn was drilling me for answers as my car hurtled down the freeway. My face was flush from her line of questioning, but after what had just happened there was no getting around this conversation. Katelyn was sitting in the passenger seat, poking absentmindedly at the front of her incredibly short jeans shorts, playing with the squishyness on account of the full pull-up underneath them.

We had been driving in silence for about 10 minutes cum displayed across the front of my grey basketball shorts when the questioning began.

"No, I guess I didn't."

"You actually wanted to watch me pee myself." It was more a statement than a question, her voice tinged with incredulity. She paused to cough a few times and work out the concept in her head. She then continued, "why didn't you bring this up before?"

"I... well I don't really have an answer for that" I replied. It was true. It wasn't that I didn't know it would be hot, "it's just a question of context really. I think girls wearing them are hot, but I guess I had never really considered the thought of you in them."

She didn't like that answer. She crossed her arms in a harumph and angled her body away from me. "You know I ever say no to you" she offered, annoyed "I want to share in your fantasies!"

"Yeah Kate. There's just never been a need to bring it up. I'm pretty satisfied."

She paused, contemplating for a moment. "You said you knew it would be hot. You've done this with other girls?"

My heart leapt into my throat at that question. There was no way out of it. "We'll no." I finally admitted. Katelyn had this way of playing two or three moves ahead in a conversation when she wanted to corner me. I could recognize it happening but there wasn't anything I could do about it.

"So you look this up online?" She stifled a cough and then gave me a sideways smile.

"Y- yes" i stammered out. I fixed my eyes on the road beginning to hope she would just drop the subject. Basking in my post-nut clarity I wasn't incredibly enthusiastic about discussing my porn habits.

"Well I want you to tell me everything." She took a commanding tone. "We don't keep secrets, especially when it comes to things like this."

"Ok, what do you want to know?"

"How often do you look?"

"At porn in general or specifically at porn of girls wearing-" I stopped short of saying the word "diapers". Despite everything that just happened; despite the fact that she had just wet herself thoroughly in my car and then proceeded to give me the best (albeit shortest) hand job of my life, the results of which I was still wearing on the front of my shorts, this was all becoming so real so fast that saying the word just felt embarrassing.

"Diapers." she finished for me. "How often do you look at girls wearing diapers?" her tone was stern but inquisitive. She often got like this when something really intrigued her. When she had a puzzle to solve.

"I don't know... it comes and goes. Maybe once every couple of weeks I'll look for a couple of days until I move on to something -" but she cut me off.

"And you like to watch girls pee in them?" She brought her knees to her chest hugging them. Her right arm dropped, her hand playing with the leg of her shorts.

"Yes" I sheepishly admitted for reasons that I couldn't quite pin down myself. She had just made me cum in less than a handful of strokes, obviously at this point any level of pride I may have had been blasted out of the front of my shorts.

"It doesn't seem like you can see much that way" she probed.

"Yeah, it's more about the situations I -" but she cut me off again.

"Then tell me about one" she continued, "tell me about your favorite video."

There it was. I had seen it coming for the last few miles. "Well, I don't know, you kind of put me on the spot. I don't really have a favorite."

"Well, tell me what you look for then." Her right hand was lackadaisically tracing the bulge where her lips would typically strain against the fabric of her tight shorts.

"I really like desperation situations." I said. "Public desperation, where the girl knows she has to use her diaper even if she doesn't want to."

"Well that explains the stain on your shorts." She smiled. She loved having this kind of control over me. "Have you ever tried wearing them?"

"No." I replied. It hadn't really occurred to me that I might enjoy it. She raised an eyebrow and her hand paused. Suddenly she continued with a determined tone. "I need to do some research." She said, pulling out her phone. She was no longer playing with her diaper. She was in full research mode. "Where can I go to see what you're into?"

I rattled off a list of a few subreddits: /r/girlsinpullups, /r/wetfetish, and /r/peedesperation knowing that would keep her satisfied for a while.

We spent the last few miles we had remaining before the gas station in relative silence, only punctuated by an occasional cough, "oh", or her pulling up a photo and asking me "Are you into this?" The answer was always "yes."

But as we were pulling into our gas station. We had logistics to figure out. I started to wonder out loud how I was going to get a change of pants when Katelyn took control of the situation. She leaned back and matter-of-factly grabbed another pull-up out of the pack.

"This isn't over, I have so many more questions" she stated. She leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Get the car filled up. I'll be right back." And like it was nothing she exited the car and made her way to across the parking lot to the entrance of the QuikTrip. As she walked away from the car, her short jeans shorts did almost nothing to cover her pull-up. Her normally cheeky shorts instead revealed the the elastic of her diaper and a bit of it's swollen padding. The low rise of her shorts along with the cropped nature of her black t-shirt did nothing to hide her waistband. She walked confidently with the clean pull-up in her left hand, making no effort to hide it as if she hadn't lived her whole life with the shame of being turned on by a paraphilia.

I looked down at myself and surveyed the damage. I had never cum so much or so quickly. Or maybe I had, but I had definitely never cum so much directly into grey basketball shorts. The stain made it look like I had wet myself thoroughly. That wasn't entirely inaccurate. I had tried to hold back and my body had betrayed me spilling my sticky mess all over the inside of my shorts. I had been helpless, fluids exiting my body. Yeah, just like an accident.

I got up out of the car and attempted to pull my shirt down to hide the damage. It wasn't much use - so I proceeded to fill up the car as quickly as possible without drawing any attention to myself. I faced the car whenever possible, so that nobody could see the dollar sized dark patch on the front of my shorts. After filling, I pulled the car around to a parking spot in at the storefront. It wasn't long until Katelyn was striding up to the car again. The waistband of her pull-up was peeking out of the top of her tiny jeans shorts and her black t-shirt didn't come down low enough to even cover her belly button. The padding between her legs accentuated the gap between her thighs.

Instead of walking to the passenger side she approached my door. I rolled my window down and she leaned in. Katelyn was a bit of an exhibitionist at heart, and had likely calculated that if seeing her in a princess goodnite was something I was into then other guys must be into it too. She bent over at the waist to lean into my window to talk to me. Her pose made her look like an escort and that was certainly her intention. Her lower back was arched and legs straight crossed at the ankles. Her forearms rested on my windowsill and her ass was presented, her jeans shorts riding up. Her shorts provided less than full coverage of her ass cheeks normally, and in this position her pull up was on full display, hugging her cheeks. She could have looked like a pin-up, if pinups wore pull-ups.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to come get changed too?" There was a firmness in her voice. It was half command.

"What are you talking about?"

"I meant what I said earlier. You made a mess in your shorts, babe. You don't want to just sit in it, do you?" she reached her hand into the window to touch my cummy dark spot. Her voice turned to a teasing tone "besides, I think you'll feel so much better if you've got some padding along with me."

She was onto something. The thought intrigued me, but the thought of walking through the store with my pants drenched in cum was harrowing. She saw my reluctance and opened my door. She grabbed my arm and began tugging at me to get out of the car forcing the issue. Finally, I relented. She could be implacable when she wanted to be. She tilted my seat forward and reached into the back seat retrieving another goodnite from the pack. She slapped it against my chest, and gave me a gentle shove towards the store.

"Go get em tiger" she teased, "I'll get some snacks while you get changed."

I turned and walked into the store, clutching the diaper against my chest with my heart racing. I walked through the door and the teenaged clerk at the counter did her best to look as bored as possible. If she noticed the cum on my shorts or the diaper in my hand her face didn't show it. I turned on my heel and made a beeline for the restrooms.

I made my way for the stall. Luckily the restroom was empty. I latched the door and finally could survey the damage. The front of my shorts were soaked and sticky. It was pretty obvious to anyone who could see me that I had exploded in my pants. I pulled them off and the bleachy smell of cum hit me hard. I walked over to the toilet. After all we still had a couple of hours left on our trip so I might as well empty out while I'm here.

I stopped myself. If Katelyn wants me padded... does she also want me desperate? She wasn't really clear. The idea was naughty and intriguing, and exciting, and scary all at once. This was all moving so quickly. Two short hours ago I was picking her up out of her dorm just happy to be finding a solution to her bronchitis so we could get back to exploring each other's bodies. Now we were taking a deep dive into exploring my fetishes?

I turned the pull-up over in my hand. I didn't have to go too badly, so it stood to reason that I wouldn't have to use it if I didn't want to. I shook my head to myself and stepped into the pull-up. It was pretty small - nearly tearing as I pulled it over my hips; there wasn't much room for my semi-hard dick, either. I chose to point it downward reasoning that if I pointed it up it would be peaking out of the top, and if I was going to do this I would need it to hit the absorbent part of the diaper, rather than shoot out of the top.

It was snug. It held my privates close to my body, the head of my penis fully between my legs nearly reaching my anus. I could feel that my backside wasn't fully covered. It felt like I had a thick unyielding soft cloth between my legs. It was somewhere between briefs and a thong. It didn't feel like it rode high enough up my backside either. If I reached down and touched my toes my crack would be on full display.

Looking down with cinderella between my legs was jarring. My heart was beating so hard I couldn't stand it. Years of seeing anonymous girls in diapers of all shapes and sizes and now I was doing this? I had crossed a threshold that I knew I wouldn't return from. I wanted to immediately use it. I started to concentrate, relaxing my pelvic floor thinking about dribbling out some pee, but I stopped myself. As good as this was, it would be better with Katelyn.

I pulled my boxer shorts up over my diaper, and donned my soiled grey basketball shorts. While the dry diaper felt less swampy than the shorts I had been wearing, the diaper did nothing to hide the stain on the front of my shorts. Regardless, I felt nice and dry and was confident that nobody would be able to see my secret underwear. I stepped out into the lobby of the QuikTrip to see the most beautiful woman I had ever known ringing up all manner of snacks and drinks. Her eyes met mine and she smiled.

"Were you able to get your diaper on ok babe?" She said as if she wasn't standing directly in front of a store clerk. I stopped dead in my tracks and felt my face turn beet red. "we wouldn't want you to have another accident while we're on the road." I gaped. My eyes darted to the QuikTrip clerk whose eyes met mine. Both of our mouths were hanging open. Her eyes quickly moved down to my shorts. Her surprise turned to a slight grin as said nothing and bolted for the door.

I sat in the car waiting for Katelyn to finish her transaction. I could feel my dick trying to swell, tingling against my balls but nowhere to go when Katelyn got into the car, bubbly and seemingly unaware of her own pull-up.

She handed me a bottle of diet coke and a beef jerky out of her overfilled plastic bag of snacks - my usual order, and cheerfully asked "shall we?" I was still reeling from the interaction inside the store.

I pulled the car out of the parking lot and got back on the freeway. The silence was palpable until she broke it. "You know, you've already had your fun. It's my turn." She reached her hand over into my lap and pulled at my waistband, making sure that I was wearing a pull-up as instructed. "I want you to finish that soda, now." She emphasized the "now" with a playful slap where she thought my dick would be, but when it wasn't there her hand lingered feeling and squeezing around for where it may have gotten off to.

"It's... it's between my legs. It's the only place I could fit it all in." I muttered. She gave it a squeeze as if to check that I was telling the truth.

Katelyn was hit with another coughing fit. Sending her back onto her side of the car. I focused on the road and my beef jerky. She rooted around in her bag of snacks and pulled out a large smart water.

"You know, while we're on the subject of things that turn us on" she offered even though we were riding in silence "...you losing control in your pants like that earlier. That was super hot."

This wasn't massive news to me. Katelyn loved to be in control and she loved her men to be out of control. She loved to be wanted. She loved the feeling of power of having them at her mercy. That was the first time she had made me uncontrollably cum in my pants but now that she had a taste of it, it certainly wouldn't be the last.

She took a long swig of her SmartWater, and placed it the bottle between her thighs. She reached over and picked up my bottle of diet coke from the cupholder on the center console and handed it to me.

"Drink." She commanded, and I drank.

Our car continued to hurtle down the freeway, our headlights lighting the twenty feet of desert in front of us. It was our own private bubble, aside from the occasional asshole with his brights who rode our asses too close, and the steady stream of headlights heading in the opposite direction. It felt private. Safe. So when she started probing more, I opened up.

"When was the first time you realized you were into this?"

"I don't really know." I admitted. "I've always kind of been fascinated with diapers. Even when I was younger. It didn't become a sexual thing until college though."

"So what happened in college then?" Katelyn took another swig of water. She gestured to my diet coke and I followed suit. "Good boy."

"There wasn't any one time, that's the thing. What really turns me on is girls desperately wetting their pants. When I got to college I had much more free time to browse porn and explore the various dark corners of my sexuality. One thing led to another."

Katelyn was absentminded playing with the seam of her shorts. It wasn't always sexual when she did this, she just liked to touch herself. She coughed a few times and reflexively grabbed herself. She laughed and hung her head.

"It just keeps coming out. These past few weeks have really weakened me down there." She put both of her feet on her seat and slouched in her chair, letting her knees fall open. She put her left hand on top of her right interlacing her fingers and squeezed herself hard with both hands. "I'll admit, when you handed me the pull-ups earlier I thought you were making fun of me."

"No not at all!" I exclaimed defensively. "I thought it was really hot when you asked me to get you pads. I was actually pretty nervous bringing back the pull-ups." I looked over and saw her buck her hips into her hands again. "What I didn't expect was how you were going to react to it."

"I was pretty embarrassed. But you seemed into it. You know..." she paused and took a deep breath, "I've had more than one accident this week."

Now she had my attention. I was suddenly very aware of my cock and balls resting between my legs. They twitched and I had an overwhelming urge to adjust.

"Last Wednesday, in proofs." She continued. I don't know why but I feigned disinterest with a simple "oh?" but I wanted her to continue more than anything.

"Well, that was the first one anyway." She trailed off in thought, obviously embarrassed.

"I want to know." I pressed. "Tell me everything."

She could hear my breathing quicken. I glanced down and her right fingers were rhythmically squeezing her sex. Her left hand was on top of her right, somewhat obscuring my view. She knew she had me where she wanted me, and she was going to drag this out.

"I want you to drink first."

And I obeyed. I flung the cap off of my diet coke and chugged. If what she needed to not be embarrassed was for me to wet myself too, then it was going to happen. I would make it happen for her. She was telling me what I wanted to hear, and my arousal was hers to command. When I looked back over to her, she had grabbed another diet coke from her bag of snacks and had placed it in the center console.

"So like I said... last Wednesday. So I hadn't been sick for too long, right?" I nodded. It seemed like she was over the worst of it at that point. "I slept in that day, but decided I finally felt good enough to go to class - so after lunch I hit my 1:00pm class."

"I don't know why you like proofs so much." I offered.

"I like things to be organized, what can I say?" she continued, "everything seemed fine when I got to class - the Professor welcomed me back, and I took my usual spot at the front." She shifted so that she was now sitting on her heel, her left knee pointed forward. She let out a light cough. It was light enough that if she had leaked at all, her body language didn't betray it.

"So we got about 15 minutes into the lecture and I got hit with a coughing fit. I'm sure you can see where this is going."

"You leaked?"

"It was a little more than a leak. A lot more. It was a full-on accident. I didn't even realize it was happening until I had stopped coughing." She stopped and put her hand to her forehead, "and I've been kicking myself ever since that I sat in the front of the class. I wasn't listening to my body. I should have used the restroom before class."

"You wet yourself in class?" My dick was as hard as it could get in its constrained position. I resisted the urge to reach down and adjust it to make it available. "What were you wearing?"

"Ugh. Yeah." Her cheeks flushed. "My grey yoga pants." She paused, letting that sink in or maybe dying of embarrassment on the inside. "What's worse is how I reacted. Like I said, I didn't even know it was happening, so after I was done coughing I happened to look down and in my surprise I stood up and asked if anyone had any napkins, that I had accidentally spilled my soda."

"Oh no..." I legitimately felt bad for her, despite my arousal. "And you hadn't actually spilled it, had you?"

12