Katelyn Back in College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, of course not" she said, blushing. "My leftover soda from lunch was sitting on my desk, undisturbed."

"And you were standing in front of the lecture hall?"

"Yeah. I had a giant wet patch on my crotch and butt. It took me a few seconds to process what had happened, but when I did I grabbed myself in front of everyone and ran out of the lecture hall. Of course, the math building is across campus from my dorm and..."

"And you were wearing grey yoga pants that you had just pissed a decent amount in - "

"Not only that, but I had left all of my things in the lecture hall. Laptop and everything."

This was too much. There was no daylight here; she was telling me this for the sole reason of getting me off. Again. At least this time I wouldn't leave a giant wet spot on my shorts. My hand wandered down between my legs. I could feel my hard dick tucked away. It was a little uncomfortable and tight but rubbing the top of the shaft of it still felt good.

"Wait are you...?" Her hand crossing the dark car to touch mine. "...You're actually getting off on this aren't you?"

"Does that actually surprise you? You made me cum in my pants earlier, Kate."

"Yeah. A bit I guess." Her hand left mine and returned with my new Diet Coke bottle, nudging it against my hand that was previously occupied with my shaft. When I took it from her, she held up her bottle of Smart Water and stated "You're falling behind. Cheers!" She finished the rest of her drink, and tossed the empty on the floor.

She dragged her nails along the top of my shaft as I cracked the seal and took a swig. The sensation was muted by the padding of the pull-up, but the sharp pressure felt nice. There was another feeling that was present though. I began to feel the familiar pressure at the base of my dick that signified that while things weren't urgent just yet, they were getting there.

"I sat in the restroom for a long time. I knew I had to wait until class got out." I could feel the fingernails of her left hand circling on the head of my penis - I felt like I should squirt in my pants on account of her story, but part of me wanted to wait longer so that it would be involuntary. "I heard girls coming and going, but I sat motionless in that stall just staring at my crotch begging it to dry. I was hoping that given enough time that the stain would go away, but it just didn't."

I took another swig of Diet Coke, knowing that if I didn't she was going to stop her story and ask me to. Her fingernails felt amazing, but the first pangs of panic were beginning to set in. I was beginning to regret going along with being padded. Did she actually expect me to wet myself? I was fully aware of the double standard I was imposing, but at least I was into that sort of thing. What interest did she have? Was this revenge? The dull full feeling on my bladder was progressing to a soreness. I was worried that if I let any out, I would let it all out, and I had serious doubts that this small pull-up could handle it.

"Eventually, the post class rush came. Traffic flooded the girls' restroom and I sat in the toilet fully clothed. I had a lot of time to form my plan, and yeah.. a lot of time to just stare at my wet spot." Her fingers were tracing the head of my dick. Her eyes were glued to my face, and when I glanced away from the road down at her lap I could see her hips gyrating slowly, grinding herself into her heel. Her right hand had found its way up the leg of her shorts under her diaper, making the same circles she was tracing on my head.

I wanted to enjoy it, but pressure was building and her fingers weren't helping my situation. Normally if I'm really desperate an erection will cut off any chance of me needing to go, but with my current positioning I couldn't reach a full erection and her teasing the top of my dick was preventing me from putting it out of my mind.

"Kate I need you to stop that." I said, and shifted myself in my seat.

"Or what, you'll wet your pull-up?" She shot back, mischief in her voice. She dismissed my concern, and continued her story. "I had sat on that toilet for a solid 30 minutes and it never once occurred to me to take care of business. I mean, I played with myself a bit while I was there. It made me feel better, but I didn't pee. The damage was already done, you know?" She paused and looked down between her legs. Her hand got still and her hips stopped moving. She concentrated for a few seconds. "Just like that. That's all it would have taken. A small squirt to relieve the pressure, but I didn't think of it.

"So I let the crowds die down and then made a beeline for my class. Thankfully my professor was worrying with the chalkboard while I gathered my things. I don't know if he knew I was in there or if he was just being polite by not turning around, but eventually I got my stuff packed and headed out across campus."

She paused, getting very still, but was still pressing the head of my penis downward towards my anus. My muscles involuntarily twitched at the sudden lack of stimulation. My mind was oscillating between her story and my growing need to use a restroom. It seemed so much harder to hold it, knowing that not only was I wearing a pull-up, but she seemingly wanted me to use it.

"I don't know how many people saw me on my way back to my dorm. It had to be a lot, but I was walking with my head down hoping nobody would approach me. When I was passing the fountain I had another coughing attack, and I lost it. Again, only this time I knew what was happening." She released all pressure on the head of my penis and got very still.

"So I just let it all go. Oh babe, I grabbed myself not even caring who saw. I already had a giant wet spot from my accident in class, so I just let go and just flooded my panties. I was sick of holding back and I kind of liked feeling of it flowing over my fingers and down my legs. It was naughty and relieving and forbidden. It was running down my legs and soaking my socks, but it felt so good. So relieving. My knees buckled and I felt pee tingles up and down my whole body."

My aching bladder took her cue. I involuntarily relaxed and began peeing into my diaper. No doubt she was feeling the warmth spread under her fingers. It felt surprisingly hot as it pooled near my butt before soaking into my padding. I felt her fingers moving slightly, touching the warm swelling between my legs. I could hear the hiss of the stream stream hitting the pocket of empty space around my butt, and relished the warmth as it spread, but began to fear that the pull-up wouldn't have enough absorbency to hold me. Kristin giggled quietly and then cooed words of encouragement to me. "Thaaats it baby, let it all out for me. Flood your pull-up. Don't worry that's what it's for. What a good boy. Oh my it's still coming out! You really had to go didn't you? Now don't you feel so much better?"

It felt so wrong, and at the same time so comforting. I was somewhere between absolutely horny and absolutely comfortable. My stream eventually waned and she gave me a loving squeeze. I immediately felt a mix of panic, relief and embarrassment wash over me. I was exposed. Her hand rubbed up and down the length of my shaft, reassuring me.

She continued her story, "So just like that I was lost in my own little world, standing there peeing my pants. I was only a hundred yards from my dorm, thankfully. But that also meant that the people around me knew me. That's when Emily found me."

"Emily saw?"

"Yeah, when I saw Emily I broke down and started to cry but she rushed me back to our room and got me cleaned up."

It seemed like there was more to this story that wasn't being said, but it was such a vulnerable moment I wasn't going to press.

"I guess I just assumed she had told you so that you could take care of me. That's why I thought the diapers were your way of poking fun of the situation at first."

I shook my head. That clearly hadn't been my intention at all.

"Emily is actually the one who suggested the panty liners to me, and they've mostly worked. She's been really understanding."

Kate shifted her left foot back to the floorboards. Her hand left the space between my legs and found my right hand that was grasping the diet coke bottle in the center console. She took my hand and moved it between her spread legs, my middle finger resting on her seam. The tightness of her shorts combined with the puffiness from her slightly wet pull-up was simulating a cameltoe. "You've been really understanding too babe. And this is a new surprising world for me, but I want to explore it with you."

She rested both hands on my hand. I felt her body relax, and the warmth begin to spread under my fingers. She was fully peeing herself just for me. It was amazingly warm as it came out of her, spilling into her pull-up.

She licked her lips and smiled slightly, raising her chin and let out a small "ahh". I could feel the strong flow hitting her gusset. "I actually don't really know why I've even been trying to hold it." She moaned, "it just feels so good to save it up and let it go all at once."

It was relaxing and sexy. I guess would be the word would be intimate. My hand was resting on her tiny shorts as she peed into them, the wetness only contained by a thin layer of absorbency.

Our car hurtled down the freeway in the dark while I felt the warmth between her legs. The peace was broken by her launching into another coughing fit. She stopped abruptly, stiffened and sat up in her chair. "Oh no babe!" She exclaimed startled, she placed both feet on the floorboards and her hands shot to her shorts near her butt cheeks. "I think I'm leaking!"

12