Katelyn Back in College Ch. 03

Story Info
My roommates and I throw a party.
10.1k words
4.81
13.6k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since our road trip. Katelyn had gotten the medication she needed to get over her cough and she was able to catch up in her classes in time to prepare for finals.

We were rapidly approaching the end of the semester. My roommates and I decided that we would throw the biggest dead-day party we could muster. Dead-day is the Thursday before finals begin and per tradition, everyone would get loaded on Wednesday night choosing to celebrate the end of the semester or lament their impending doom whichever was more appropriate.

Of course this always meant you were hungover on dead-day. The university had intended dead-day to be used for studying, but most students used it to consume fluids and aspirin in amounts that would tranquilize pro wrestlers.

I was particularly looking forward to this dead-day eve as well. Although Katelyn was over her cough, we hadn't gotten to see each other at all on account of her playing catch-up in all of her classes. We had talked on the phone and over IM a decent amount. We had gotten together once the Friday following our road trip. but other than that we hadn't gotten a chance to see each other.

As such we hadn't really had any time to discuss what happened on the road trip. Her parents had given her a ride back to her dorm the Sunday following her appointment and I made the trip back to our school alone.

Part of me was worried that our experience in the car on the way home was more than she bargained for and that she was cooling off on the idea of me - the idea of us - altogether.

She had assured me that she still wanted to be with me over the phone. She was just busy getting back into classes and her conditioning for swimming, and that she was catching up on projects that she had come due before the end of the semester. We had texted a lot and spent a good amount of time on the phone but I was too nervous to bring up our shared experience in the car for fear that she had decided to just put it out of her mind. The closest we got to discussing it was that she made a point to bring up how close she and Emily had started getting in the wake of the panty-liners development.

We had fallen a bit out of the groove. But that would change Wednesday night, I was certain of it! Wednesday was the last day of classes - the last chance to turn in any projects. At the end of each class on Wednesday you filled out your professor evaluations and someone else administered the final the following week. She would be free and we could tear loose much like our first night on my 21st birthday. It wasn't even so much sex that was on my mind, but it was just the opportunity to see Katelyn back in party mode.

So my roommates and I set about making our plans. The three of us were all similarly exhausted from our semesters. We were all majoring in various engineering disciplines and Junior year in engineering courses were particularly brutal. We wanted to throw the biggest party we could muster. As cliche as it was we settled on a toga party. After all, any party worth it's salt had to have a theme and a toga party would at least get everyone halfway undressed. We were determined to would rival the frats, or at least make an attempt at it!

Truthfully being the hosts was just an excuse to get massively drunk. Our circle of friends had some sort of get together each weekend, but if you were the host it meant you could get shitfaced and not have to worry about finding your way home or worry about convincing the girl you were hitting on to go to your place instead of hers.

Our house was set up pretty well for parties. It was only about a mile from campus. When you walked in the front door, there was a large common room. To your left was my room and James' room, separated by a small hallway that made a T with the common room. The "public" restroom was at the intersection of the T with our rooms split on each end of the hallway. Continuing straight from the front door was a kitchen and a door at the back of the kitchen led to Mark's room.

Mark's dad owned the house so Mark got the largest room, but the room had been built onto the house as an addition long after the house was built so it was significantly larger. There was a door from Mark's room to my room as well that we hardly ever used, but it came in handy at parties where we could use it to lock valuables in my room, then exit through his door and deadbolt that.

If you turned right when you reached our kitchen, you would enter the kitchen proper with the dishwasher, refrigerator, and the exit to the back yard. For parties, we typically set up our "bar" there, which was nothing more than a folding table that blocked the exit to the back yard. Even though we were in a college town, our neighbors tended to get angry if people were partying in the back yard to all hours of the morning. If we kept the noise down it kept the neighbors from calling the cops and nothing would ruin a party faster than the cops showing up and finding a bunch of drunken college students doing all manner of things that were various levels of illegal.

After a week of planning and organizing, sending out invites over facebook and purchasing copious amounts of alcohol, Wednesday night finally arrived. I was straightening my room. I had every intention of getting Katelyn drunk and her crashing with me that night so I wanted it to at least look presentable. That is, as presentable as a college student can make their room. I scooped up the various piles of clothes I had sitting around my room and loaded them into my hamper. I opened my closet and began attempting to shove the hamper into the already overloaded storage area when a package caught my eye.

It was a torn, pink package with Cinderella on the cover. Goodnites - L. It was the pack from Katelyn and my road trip weeks ago. When I had gotten back to my house I had snuck them in and stashed them fully intending to explore with them a bit, but heavy homework load had prevented my roommates from leaving the house and I didn't want to have to explain what I was carrying out to the dumpster if I got caught trying to discard evidence. I reminisced briefly and made one final shove at my hamper, quickly shutting the closet behind it. Everything seemed contained.

I donned my plaid open fly boxer shorts and stripped the sheet off of my bed fashioning myself a grey striped toga. I found that if I put my dress belt on over my toga, it not only looked somewhat styling, it also held everything in place much better than if I had simply tied it. I moved everything around - tugging here, tucking there, until I was satisfied with the result. It was crude, but it was certainly a toga slung over one shoulder and covering me down to mid-thigh. I put on my best haughty air and exited my room.

Mark and James were sitting on the couch watching Animal House each with a beer in hand. We had reached the pre-gaming phase of the night. All over town our friends were doing similar activities in preparation for the night. Mark and James had both donned the traditional garb, however both of their togas were blue. Mark had taken the extra step of procuring laurels from the local hobby shop, but Mark had a tendency to be a bit extra at times.

I cracked open a Dos Equis and joined them on the couch clinking the necks of our beers together. We toasted to the nights we would surely never remember. We made small talk and waited. It was 10:15 when the first knock came on the door.

I opened the door to our mutual friend from Engineering, Kumail, smiling and holding aloft a thirty pack of Keystone Light as if it were a trophy he had won. He was followed shortly by a short blonde girl he was seeing named Michelle. Both Kumail and Michelle were wearing togas, but Kumail was jovially drunk already and Michelle's body language showed she was not pleased in the slightest.

Kumail showed himself to the kitchen. Michelle marched over to the couch, and planted herself. She crossed her legs and managed to keep everything about her short pink toga perfectly in place despite having her nose buried in her phone for the entirety of her trip across the room.

By 11:00 I was two beers deep. A few more people had swung by: Rob and Jess from Mark's lit class, Mike from James' requirements class, his girlfriend Layla and her two girlfriends who were obviously out to have a good time. One of the two had either come from an "anything but clothes" party or got the wrong memo and was wrapped from her perky tits down just past her crotch in police tape. No word from Katelyn yet though so I pulled myself away from pouring shots of goldshlagger for Layla's friends and excused myself into the back yard. The girls didn't seem to mind, they knocked back their last shots and resumed dancing with each other the way only drunk white girls can.

I stepped into the cold night air and pulled out my phone from the pouch made at the front of my toga where it tucked into my belt.

No missed calls.

I debated for a moment if I wanted to be "that guy" and call to check to see if she was coming. I could hear the bass from the Nelly song blasting out of the speaker in the kitchen and realized if I went back in to that house this disappointed I was likely going to start getting incredibly wasted and start making some bad decisions with the police tape girl.

I dialed Katelyn's number into my phone and hit the green call button. It rang. It rang. It went to voicemail.

My first reaction was anger. My second was disappointment. I turned to head back into the house when my phone began vibrating in my hand. I looked down to see Katelyn's smiling face looking at me and her number displayed across the screen. I answered with a "Hey!" As chipper as I could muster.

"Hey babe! Sorry I know we're running late. Ashley was having some issues with her toga." I could hear giggling and the sounds of hurried conversations in the background. "We're walking over right now. We'll be there in like 10 minutes. Have our drinks ready for us!" One of her friends did something that made Katelyn squeal and the call ended. I tucked my phone back into my makeshift toga pouch and walked back inside, renewed.

I had only been outside for a few minutes, maybe 5 at max, but in that time our house had filled with people I didn't know. Parties tended to work like that - it always took forever for the first few people to show up, and then word would get out that we had drinks flowing. The kitchen was crowded with multicolor bedsheet togas barely covering college students in various stages of inebriation.

I set about making the drinks for Katelyn and her friends. I had already assumed her roommate Emily was coming, but when she mentioned Ashley it had surprised me. Katelyn and Ashley had been friends in high school. Although they still talked pretty frequently, they ran in different social groups now and it was rare that they got a chance to hang out. Katelyn was a swimmer and stuck to her studies. Ashley was a sorority girl having pledged to Alpha Phi in her freshman year and she looked the part. She was short and skinny with bleach blonde hair that always looked flat-ironed and she commonly wore heavy makeup with bright eye shadow colors.

I shouldered past James who was pouring shots for a gaggle of togas and one caution tape clad coed. I pulled out three tumblers and filled them with ice. I tried to hide the Bombay Sapphire as I poured each of them a heavy hand, not wanting the crowded kitchen patrons that I wasn't acquainted with to know we had something a step above well. I added a splash of grenadine to each for color and topped them off with seltzer water and a lime.

I pushed my way back to the fridge elbowing past Kumail who was leaning up against the door and regaling James with his plans for winter break. James was largely ignoring him, occupied with the group of girls in front of him.

I replaced the soda water in the fridge and retrieved myself my third beer for the night. Shots would certainly happen eventually but I was not going to get so far ahead of Katelyn that I was sloppy when she arrived. I sat back against the counter and surveyed the house.

There was the group of four girls and three guys milling around the "bar" area. Kumail, James, and some guy I didn't recognize were talking and pouring drinks. Caution tape girl, Layla's other not nearly as attractive friend and two girls in lavender togas were alternating between dancing with their arms above their heads and throwing back the shots that James was pouring.

Past the group immediately in front of me, the front room was split into a few subgroups. Michelle and Layla were talking intensely near the front door, and four of Mike's friends that I recognized but didn't know were crowded around the hallway that led to my room, James' room, and the bathroom. There were two guys and two girls, all holding red solo cups. It annoyed me that neither of the guys were wearing togas opting instead for jeans and polos, but the girls were looking good. The blonde girl was in a very well done white toga that was impossibly short. I would have thought it was a costume if not for being able to see her red panties through the thin fabric that was clearly not meant to be worn as a primary garment. The other girl was an enigma. She was wearing low rise jeans that hugged her flat belly, a dark red corset style top that looked like it belonged in the bedroom and put her small tits on display underneath her black choker and short black hair. She was clearly a scene girl who got lost on the way to an emo concert and ended up at a toga party. Anyone else on the opposite side of the room was obscured by the cabinets of the kitchen but the noise indicated the front room was full.

I was contemplating how hot the scene girl was and hoping that she would absentmindedly raise her arms to dance forgetting that would cause her nipples to poke out when the front door opened.

Katelyn walked in wearing a perfectly draped white toga looking more glamorous than any other girl in the room. Her brown hair was meticulously curled cascading over her shoulders. She had taken my advice and cinched her toga at the waist with a belt. If I had a single complaint, it was that in a house full of girls who had done their best to make their togas as revealing as possible, Katelyn's came to her knees. She was all smiles as she walked in the door, with little blonde Ashley hanging off her arm bubbly and giggling as if they were on a date. Her toga draping matched Katelyn's, longer than I would expect for a girl who was used to these sorts of parties.

Katelyn scanned the room, eventually catching my eye. She smiled, waved, and began walking towards me as Ashley broke from her arm yelling "heeeeeeey!" to someone she must have recognized.

Emily followed Katelyn and Ashley through the front door. Her naturally curly brown hair and toga were also styled perfectly in the same fashion as Katelyn and Ashley, but her body language was the exact opposite. She entered the house quietly and followed behind her roommate sheepishly.

They walked to the bar in formation. I took a swig of my beer, and recognized that I was feeling the effects. I felt loose, comfortable and warm. I was also beginning to need to pee, but I put that out of my mind in favor of instead greeting my girlfriend.

She elbowed past the drunken group of girls in the kitchen and planted a peck on my cheek.

"Hey babe! Sorry we're late! But we're ready to catch up!"

I handed her a pink gin and tonic, and offered one to Emily who was hiding behind her.

"You alright, Em?" I asked as I handed her a tumbler.

"Yeah," she eeked out a smile, "I guess I just didn't expect to be so self-conscious in a toga. She put the drink to her lips, and drank deeply. "Nothing a little liquid courage won't fix!" She held up her drink and I saw her smile for the first time that night.

I grabbed the third drink and took Katelyn by the waist to go track down Ashley. The three of us weaved our way back to the front room to find Ashley "getting low" with a girl in a pastel toga. Ashley was nothing if not fun.

"You're sure you guys haven't been drinking yet?" I asked Katelyn, amused.

"Nope, we're just ready to party."

I walked over to Ashley and offered her a drink along with a "Looking great, Ash!" She stopped bumping her ass into the girl in the light colored toga and stepped toward me, putting her hand on my exposed chest. "You're not looking so bad yourself!" She teasingly dug her nails into my chest and took the drink out of my hand, tilting it back in one motion. I loved it when Ashley showed up to any occasion. Ashley was fun.

I took a swig of my beer and Ashley turned around to go back to dancing with the pastel toga. I turned to Katelyn and Emily. "You all look like you went all-in with your togas!" I remarked.

Katelyn took a sip of her drink, which was now only half full. "Yeah, we made a game time decision to go to Walmart and pick up some higher thread count sheets, and we found that the queen size just worked better."

"Clever." I stated, impressed that they would go to such lengths.

Emily said nothing, but tipped back her drink all the way, draining it. "Looks like I need another" she stated, matter-of-factly. She turned and made her way back to the kitchen leaving Katelyn and I effectively alone with Ashley occupied.

I turned back to Katelyn, I wanted to grab her around the waist and pull her close, but it had been so many weeks that felt awkward. Instead I opted to feel the fabric of her toga, hoping a little contact between us would get the ball rolling.

"Wow, these feel nice!"

"Yeah. Well we went with a high thread count so that they wouldn't be so transparent." Katelyn glanced over to the blonde by the bathroom and then down at her own body. She smiled and blushed slightly.

Meanwhile the blonde was shifting from foot to foot gripping her red solo cup with both hands while talking with her scene friend. She took a sip of her drink, glanced at the closed door to the bathroom, and then turned her attention back to the dark haired girl in low rise jeans. She bent her knees slightly, then popped back up. She shook her head while touching her friend's shoulder and hurried out of the front door, leaving scene girl alone. Scene girl rolled her eyes and followed her outside letting out a visible sigh, leaving their two dates behind to continue their debate that obviously did not involve the girls.

Katelyn had caught me staring. "I guess I had never realized how much you must love parties like this." Her statement caught me off guard. In three weeks of talking over the phone and text, she hadn't made a single reference to anything she had learned that night in the car. The silence was so deafening on the subject I would have wondered if I had dreamt it, if not for the evidence sitting in my closet.

"Y.. yeah" I said, as confidently as I could. I felt my dick twitch at the thought of the girl outside squatting in our bushes and swell at the memory of Katelyn's accidents in our car three weeks ago.

"Well try not to get too lost in staring" she said with a grin, "I wouldn't want you ruined before our homecoming." She set her gaze to mine and stepped closer to me. With her free hand she reached down and touched my shaft through my toga, her movements obscured by our billowy makeshift clothing.

My penis reacted to her touch and stiffened accentuating the feeling of my full bladder. She gave me a light squeeze and a peck on the cheek. She whispered, "I'm going to go get another drink" and brushed past me while tossing back the rest of her tumbler. Her hand lingered a second longer as she walked away so that anyone paying attention could see what she was up to. That was certainly purposeful. Katelyn loved to be caught in public.