Katelyn Back in College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash's hands dropped to her knees and she lowered her ass onto my lap. The pressure felt nice against my aching bladder, and she continued gyrating her hips side to side for a few beats while she settled in. She thrust back into me, increasing the pressure between her ass and my dick. She looked over her shoulder making short eye contact with me before I broke it off to stare at her ass. My mind was racing. She was barely covered by a bedsheet. She transitioned to a back and forth motion, my shaft perfectly positioned between her cheeks. Her ass glided up forward and back across lap. She occasionally flexed her glutes attempting to grip me through the sheets. My cock involuntarily twitched as she stood up and turned around, immediately missing the pressure of her ass rubbing against me.

I didn't have to wait for long. She turned around and placed her left arm over my neck. With her right, she hiked her toga slightly so her legs could step over mine. I wished she had hiked it a little higher. I desperately wanted to catch a glimpse of her beneath her white bedsheet. First her right leg, then her left stepped over me. She swiveled her hips and let her toga drop out of her hand. Her right arm joined her left around my neck. I was face to face with her small, perky tits. Her nipples strained against the fabric of her toga. She leaned in to me grazing my lips with her right nipple, and lowered herself onto my lap.

She straddled me over the tip of my dick, wiggling slightly. All that was between us was my sheet and her underwear. She felt so soft as she moved her hips in small circles, my tip digging into her surprisingly soft pussy.

She ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my head and pulled me in close. Her sex was hot against mine, still gyrating. She whispered a surprised "holy fuck you got so hard" directly into my ear. I was trying to politely keep still, but I couldn't resist anymore: my hips bucked involuntarily into hers and her dance transitioned to a slow grind. We locked eyes and her lips parted slightly. She made short thrusting movements with her hips. The speed of her grinding increased. It didn't matter to us that we were in front of our friends - in front of my girlfriend. All that mattered was our rhythm and the pressure between us. My breath quickened along with hers. I felt the telltale tingle of my cum struggling to get out.

I began to panic, and I'm certain it showed on my face. Ash held me closely as she ground into me faster and faster more than aware of what she was doing. She smiled devilishly and bit her lower lip. My hips bucked hard. Her pussy felt so hot through my toga and the thought of how her wet lips would feel gliding over me was dominating my mind. My kegels began contracting rhythmically along with her movements, involuntarily. She nodded at me knowingly, encouraging the inevitable. With every thrust she grunted softly. This was no longer a dance. She was straight up dry-humping me in front of our friends and I knew I only had a few short seconds to get myself out of this before I reached the point of no return.

I gathered all of my willpower and strength and stood up taking her with me. Her arms clung to my neck but she no longer had any leverage on my dick.

She put her feet on the floor, and looked up at me. She was out of breath. Her hard nipples were rising and falling quickly underneath her toga. She gave me her best mischievous smile. "Why'd we stop? Weren't you almost there?"

I was embarrassed it was that obvious and looked around the group. Kumail was putting his phone down from a raised position. Emily was watching intently, her mouth agape with a smile in the corner of her mouth.

Katelyn was sitting upright, her right foot now tucked up underneath her lotus style, her heel digging into her crotch over her toga. Both hands were gripping her shin. Her left leg was out in front of her. She looked innocent enough, but it was pretty clear she was masturbating to the show Ashley and I were giving everyone.

I looked down and saw an obvious wet spot just under my belt where Ashley had teased my precum out into my toga. I tried to hide it by sitting down on the floor but Katelyn had already seen it.

The sudden lack of stimulation had me immediately focused back on my bladder and the situation was getting dire.

Ashley sat back down next to me and asked whose turn it was, lost in the moment.

As my breathing slowed and dick began to relax, my muscles were flagging. I addressed the group "hey this is unrelated, but I've actually really gotta pee. Don't continue without me, I'll be right back!"

I heard Ashley calling out something about me being too chicken to accept her dare as I made a beeline out of the room, my hard cock still restrained by the waistband of my boxers.

I weaves through the throng of party-goers in various states of inebriation. I reached the door to the restroom to only find it locked. I immediately turned around determined to quickly solve my problem outside, but I found my way out of the hallway blocked by Katelyn barring my path. She had followed me out of Mark's room and was looking determined.

"Where do you think you're going?" She demanded, backing me into the dark hallway.

"Outside. To pee." I reiterated as I moved to try to get around her.

She pressed her left hand against my chest and shoved me against the door to my room, pinning me. Her right hand dropped below and began stroking my cock through my boxers. The pressure of her hand felt nice and was helping my desperation a little, but not as much as I needed. I could feel my aching muscles spasm involuntarily aching to release just a spurt or two. I knew if I did, I wouldn't be able to stop it. I would wind up soaking my toga and Kate's hand.

My mind flashed to the girl with the red panties earlier who had clearly not made it to a safe place outside. At least I wouldn't be the first person to pee myself at this party.

"But I want you to stay with me." Kate smiled devilishly and she pressed her body up against mine. Her right hand continued to stroke stiffening my aching dick. Her left hand found the doorknob to my room and twisted. The pressure of our bodies on the door caused it to swing open and I stumbled backwards. I doubled over and grabbed myself hard losing control momentarily. I grabbed myself roughly hoping to stop the flow.

My eyes darted around the room looking for something, anything, I could pee in, as I was past the point of no return. The room spun from my alcohol and panic. Beer pong had provided copious liquid volume and Ashley's drink had lowered my control over my body. My pee would be making an appearance immediately. The only question remaining was where in this room it would be.

"Kate, I can't hold it anymore." I admitted as I started clumsily trying to get my boxers out of the way. My room was tile; even if I could just pee in the corner cleanup wouldn't be too bad. I was trying to unbuckle my belt so that I could get my toga untucked and the first hot jet escaped into my clothing startling me. I managed to stop the flow in time but it provided me no relief.

Maybe she felt sorry for me, or maybe it was her plan all along. As she shut the door, her belt already falling to the floor I heard Katelyn sweetly say "Here baby, let me help you." She was moving quickly and efficiently. Time felt like it slowed as she took a step towards me and let her toga fall off her shoulders uncovering her breasts.

I realized the futility of fumbling with my belt. I raised the front of my toga and flipped the wet waistband of my boxers under my balls. I gripped my dick hard in my hand pinching the tip trying to prevent any more hot spurts from escaping. My knees buckled as I prepared to lunge for the corner of my room.

Kate untucked the cinch at her waist. Her toga slipped off of her hips. I didn't have time to process what I was seeing as she stepped towards me. She gently put her hand on my shoulder stopping me from executing my plan to relieve myself in the corner. My muscles relaxed at her touch. My stomach dropped. I could feel my pee making its way out. I was beaten by my own body. She brought her body close to mine, her thumbs stretching out the elastic waist band of her purple diaper in front of her offering it as safe haven.

She tiptoed closer to me. Her legs were slightly spread as she guided my cock between her legs. The first second of my desperate pee splashed against her mound before I could make my way into the gap between her legs. Once I was lined up I released my cock and pushed in. I pulled her close with my arms around her waist. She no longer had to hold open her waistband. It settled snugly behind my nutsack with the waistband of my boxers. Relief washed over me as I shot pee into the back of her diaper splattering against her cheeks and soaking into her padding. Her right arm wrapped around my neck and the fingernails of her left hand tickled my balls, comforting me.

Her breath was quick hot and shallow against my neck. She made small shushing noises to comfort me as I succumbed to my desperation.

I was fully hard from the lapdance, the pressure from my bladder, and now the quickly spreading wet warmth between her legs. The top of my erect penis was snug along her slit, still dripping wet from watching me nearly lose control to Ash's lap dance moments before. I could feel the hard knob of her vch piercing rubbing the base of my dick as she made gentle movements back and forth.

"It's so warm" she whispered as she looked up at me. She could feel my body beginning to relax. "That's it baby. I'm here for you. Let it all out for me." She came down off of her toes increasing the contact between her pussy and my dick. She shifted her weight and closed her legs around me creating a perfect sheath of warmth and wetness. We stood embraced, my warmth pouring into her pants.

Surprise and embarrassment began to wash over me as the desperate fog parted and the situation fully dawned on me. My kegel muscles involuntarily twitched from my arousal temporarily ceasing my stream.

"Oh that surely isn't all, is it?" Katelyn asked looking up at me with big eyes. Her left hand moved to tickle my frenulum and pressed my tip upwards toward her entrance, parting her lips slightly.

I gave her what she wanted. I had to push to start again. When my stream started she gleefully cooed "good boy." Her fingers played with the tip of my cock and lightly in my stream, enjoying the warmth pouring out of me.

My stream weakened and I finally finished. She stepped back from me and looked down at herself surveying the damage. She let the waistband of her pull-up snap back to her tummy. It sagged heavily between her legs. She reached down and gave it a squeeze, pressing the warm fullness up against herself.

"It feels so amazing." She whispered, lost in her own world. Her eyes met my throbbing dick, still at attention. "Now let's get you taken care of. You look like you're going to explode." She made a tutting sound with her tongue. Her left hand went back to the waist band of her diaper pulling it out once more and her right reached out for my cock.

"Go ahead and just cum for me baby. It's ok, I know you need to. Just let it all out." She reassured me, knowing how close I was to making a sticky mess just moments before. She ran her fingernails gently along my shaft, experimenting with how little pressure she could use to make me orgasm in my hyper aroused state. "I don't want you to be embarrassed by creaming yourself in front of my friends. It looked like you were about to lose it when Ash was grinding on you."

I wanted to hold back long enough to bend her over my bed. I could save face that way, prove that I had control over my own body. Instead I just nodded. I was putty in her hands and hers to command. My hips immediately began to thrust against my will. Her hand wrapped around my shaft and my dick turned to pure electricity.

"Oh my Gawd I can feel you twitching already" she squealed. "Yeah that's it." She softly teased me as she slowly jerked my dick. "Think about Ash grinding on your lap. Don't hold back. I know her pussy must have felt so good rubbing up against you. It's ok, you can cum all over me. Just pretend that I'm Ash and plaster my pussy with your hot cummies. Come on. That's it. That's it, be a good boy and let it all out." And like a good boy, I obeyed.

My cock was spasming rhythmically. Waves of orgasm shot through my drunken body, buckling my knees and nearly knocking me over. It was hard to stand, hard to think. I braced myself, putting my hand on her shoulder and aimed for her as best as I could manage. A rope of cum shot out from me, hitting her hip. She moved to catch the second as it pumped out of me. She caught it onto her shaved mound. Her right hand kept pumping, draining me of a third and fourth shot.

Her hand released my dick and played with the cum dripping down her mound. She giggled and cooed. She rubbed a little down her slit and then reached her fingers up to her mouth tasting our combined juices. My cum slowly ran off of her smooth skin and settled into her diaper.

I stood in front of her in stunned silence with my dick in her hand. She let her waistband go again and patted the front of her diaper against her mound. "This feels amazing, but I'm going to need to change out of this before I head back out to the party. I'm a mess!"

The weight of the situation started to dawn on me. She couldn't have put these on at my house. These were purple with stars on the front and seemed to hold a lot more. Also, there was no way she could know I still had our pack from our road trip sitting in my closet.

I reflected on how panicked I was just moments earlier and laughed at myself for not remembering the pack in the closet.

I opened the closet and dug behind the hamper, pulling out a pink goodnite from the hidden torn package. I handed it to her and asked outright "so do the girls know you're wearing these?"

Katelyn tore the sides of her diaper and peeled it away from herself. She balled it up and tossed it in my waste basket on top of a stack of old homework. She took the diaper out of my hand. She smiled as she stepped into the leg holes and worked it carefully up her hips without tearing the sides.

"Oh babe. We have so much to catch up on."