Katelyn’s Locktober Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I did as she asked.)

It just feels totally weird, Kate.

Your penis is TRYING to get hard in the cage, right? But it's not supposed to be able to, according to the Warranty. So is it working? Is it restraining your small hardon from getting bigger and harder?

Yeah, it tries but can't.

So, does that hurt? I mean, I can only imagine, if it totally wants to get hard and long and wide, but can't, doesn't that hurt like crazy, Harold????

Sorta, but not pain like you might think. It's more like just way frustrating not to, well, nevermind.

No, go ahead, tell me. Like what, Harold? Tell me how frustrated your penis is!

Damn. Stop talking -- that's just making it worse, Kate. It's terribly frustrating, that's all. Can I take it off now?

No wait, Harold. I wanna try something else, and you tell me if anything changes down there...

...How 'bout if I pull my workout top off my shoulder a little bit for you... say, like this?

Aw fuck, Katelyn, don't start!

LOLLLL. How about a little farther, say, about like this Harold?

Oowwwww. Stop!!!!!

Harold, you'd be so much fun for October. You wanna go ask Jen if she would swap for Peter for Locktober? Haha.

Not funny, Kate. She doesn't know about October, and don't you be saying anything.

But what if she really does know, and is just hoping you'll offer it up voluntarily? You don't want to find yourself in Peter's situation, if he forgets (!!!), Right? Jen may have a little pink chastey just waiting for you, mightn't she?

No way. At least I hope not.

Haha. Yeah, just kidding. I hope she doesn't have one waiting for you either. I kind of like seeing your little guy harden out here when we're talking. She might put an end to you & I even walking together. Now time to go, so go back over there and take it off and bring it to me like a good boy, ok? And if you want to wear it one last time tomorrow, you can. Lol. But not now -- go take it off, Harold.

***

Not to worry, Harold. I didn't even bring it today. I left it home -- all gift-wrapped and ready for the stroke of midnight, one way or other.

Oh, I forgot all about that, Katelyn. So how far are we walking today?

Sure you did, you faker. You know darned well you thought about it all night last night. Probably even masturbated one last time, didn't you?

No way. Jen & I made love just like always and I went right to sleep just like always.

Wow, seriously? No playtime? Oh c'mon Harold. Didn't she even offer you a nipple lick to get you going? Then instead of letting you proceed, she nudged you... kind of, say... downward. You know, to make her happy? It's no embarrassment; you can admit it. All wives nudge their hubbies down there. And men like it, right? Admit it, you like being 'down there', don't you, Harold?

Katelyn! Stop it. That's not something you should be talking to me about.

Oh, ok, Mr. FuddyDuddy. Prude.

I'm not a prude. Now let's change the subject. And slow down, will ya? You get all worked up and I can barely keep up.

Sorry about that, Harold. I'm just very nervous about tonight. What if Peter turns out to be a real prude, and not only isn't thoughtful, but what if he's even resistant to the idea that a woman could be in charge even just 1 month out of 12? I will have wasted time & energy on a dufus, when I could have invested more time with my real friends -- people who do trust me and appreciate my playfulness. Like you, Harold. You like my playfulness, Right?

Yeah, of course. But we shouldn't be talking these sorts of things. So just dump him, or whatever you're going to do, Katelyn. He doesn't deserve you.

Aw, that's so sweet, Harold. Y'know, the real kicker to all this, is: If he fails tonight and even refuses the chastey, and if I end up letting you have it so you can surprise Jen with your keys for a month, I am going to be SOOOOO JEALOUS! October will be the longest, most emotionally painful month of my life, knowing that you two are fully enjoying the fun of trading places and letting Jen be in charge of sex this month! And meanwhile while I end up with no fun and no boyfriend!

Really? You'd be jealous of Jen & me? Wow, who'd have thought? You always seem like you've got it goin' on. So, wow, thanks for the compliment.

Are you kidding, Harold? There are lots of nights I lay awake... No wait. I shouldn't be telling you that. Right?

Right.

So I'll just have to buck-up and put on my big girl panties and hope that Peter doesn't resist. And even if he does, and you end up with it as a present to Jen, well, I'll just have to enjoy knowing I at least was helpful to your & Jen's fun month. You won't waste the opportunity, will you Harold? I'd hate to be miserable and then find out that you let me down as well -- that would be horrible, Harold. Please promise me you won't let it come to that? Please promise me I helped you & Jen have a little fun taking things to a new level during October. Please?

Aw Katelyn. Is it that vitally important to you?

Oh for sure, Harold! We had so much fun talking about it out here on the trail, and then ordering it, and you trying it on so you could tell me how a man feels in it, I am really counting on this thing during October. And remember, Cyndi says all the hot guys worth dating in campus are doing it -- kind of a sign of solidarity. Won't it be fun to feel all young again and part of a great movement?

I guess.

So will you at least promise me we won't totally fail this month while Cyndi and her girlfriends & boyfriends are having a blast?

Ok, Katelyn, but only as a last resort. So keep focused: Peter's 'peter' is your main target -- remember that! Get the cage on him, and leave me outta this.

Oh of course, Harold. And I totally want his dick locked down for the month. LOL. Just glad to know you (and hopefully Jen) are willing, just in case.

(Ugh. Perish the thought.)

Ok, well, nice walk today, Harold. Wish me luck tonight.

Good luck, Katelyn. And I'm sure I'll hear all about it tomorrow.

G'bye, my friend!

Bye, Kate.

***

8:05pm... My phone chirped. A text from Katelyn:

"Peter & I are absolutely through! He texted me from the airport. Said his mother called him and DEMANDED that he get right home; she had a very special surprise for him, and she wouldn't take No for an answer. And that he would be out-of-pocket' til November."

Then...

"So you can come right over and get your chastey on. And tell Jen thanks again for letting me be your keyholder. I promised her that I will support her every step of the way to help her stay absolutely strong.

That's one thing Cyndi says about Loctober, Harold: All women stick together this month, ensuring that no amount of male begging & whining will gets you guys released. In fact, begging gets you extra days... and whining gets you something to whine about!

...And Harold, if you enjoy Locktober enough -- and all men sign their Release document that they do -- this will just be the start of many more Locktobers yet to come.."

12