There's a Whore in My House

Story Info
Loser Daddy loses control of his life to an 18-year-old.
7.7k words
4.59
35.4k
62
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers

There's a Whore in My House

Lonely Loser Daddy loses control of his life to the 18-year-old next door

By Subone1

There is not a lot of sex in this story. So, if you're looking for a quick wank, you may want to keep scrolling for the next story 😊.

I've got it bad, always have. I've been pussy whipped my entire life. I have always been in awe of anything and everything feminine. Hair, makeup, perfume, clothes, you name it. And don't get me started on ladies' lingerie! I'm that 6'2", 200-pound guy that always turns into a bowl of babbling mush around pretty girls. Subservience to the female gender always seemed like a natural to me, the way society should be. Trouble is, I've had to keep that repressed my entire life. Sure, my wife knew how I felt, but we never did anything about it.

I'm now in my mid-sixties and retired. I'm still in decent shape, for my age. Not that it matters. My wife died from cancer 4 years ago. But for years before she passed, our sex life had expired. I've been pretty lonely since she died. I never realized how much I took socializing with other people for granted. Being retired, I have lots of time on my hands. A lot of my time is spent watching the teenage girls next door, especially Mallory, the 18-year-old.

They have an odd dynamic in their family. The mom lives next door with the 3 teenage girls. Their dad lives somewhere nearby, but is frequently around, especially for holidays and such. I guess they're divorced, or at a minimum, separated.

I know Mallory somewhat. We chat briefly when we see one another outside, but that's about it. I think the longest conversation I've had with her is about 3 minutes. Teenagers always seem to have their face buried in their cell phone; social interaction is pretty much a foreign concept.

Mallory is very cute with brilliant green eyes. She has long, wavy brown hair that she normally wears in a high ponytail. I love her heavy eyebrows! Her bubble butt stretches every pair of leggings she's ever owned, trust me, I've noticed. At 5'1" she is very slight; she probably weighs 100 pounds dripping wet. But, she has boobs that are so big they make her look top heavy on her slight build. She has a cute face, especially when she wears makeup, which is most of the time.

I've gotten the impression that she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She graduated from high school last year but did not have the grades to get into the local university. The local university is fine, but it's clearly not ivy league and pretty easy to get admitted. So, Mallory opted for the local trade school where she is studying to be a beautician/cosmetologist. She goes to school twice a week, then works part-time as a hostess at a busy local restaurant. All that being said, she is still home a lot. I can tell she's home because her car is parked in their driveway.

Yesterday, I was on my back deck reading my book and enjoying a cold beer, my usual afternoon routine. I looked up from my reading as Mallory rounded the corner of my house and came up onto the deck where I was seated, to say I was surprised would be an understatement. She wore her normal, butt hugging leggings, flip flops, and a low-cut t-shirt that showed off her ample teenage cleavage.

"Hey Mr. Jim! Want some company?" she said with a pleasant smile as she sat in the chair next to me.

"Sure! What's up Mallory?"

"My dad's an asshole, that's what's up," she sighed. She crossed her pretty legs and I think she caught me staring at her pedicured toes. She dangled her flip flop back and forth. I wondered if she was doing that deliberately.

She had alluded previously that she was frequently at odds with her dad. I just chalked it up to a normal parent/teenager relationship.

"You know I turned 18 last week, right? Well, now my asshole of a dad is saying I need to pay my own car insurance, cell phone bill, car note, and everything else. He's such a pain."

She ranted and vented about her dad for a while, so I just listened and nodded from time to time. When she wasn't talking, she was staring at her phone, texting with someone, I guess.

"I don't have that kind of money, he knows that." She continued. "And here's the kicker, he gave me two weeks to move out and find a place of my own! What the fuck?"

I felt bad for her. Even I had to admit that this was a lot to dump on an 18-year-old all at once.

"Have you talked to any of your friends? They may have a room they can rent you?" I suggested.

"Already checked, no luck there," she sighed again as she twisted her long ponytail around one of her fingers. We sat quietly for a few minutes as she continued her texting.

"Mr. Jim, can I ask you a big, big, favor?" she said with a cute puppy dog look. "Do you think, maybe, I could, ummm....stay with you for a bit until I save up some money to find my own place?"

Boom! I didn't see that coming! I hesitated, a thousand thoughts running through my head. While I would enjoy having someone around my quiet house for a change, especially a hot looking teenager, did I really want to deal with an 18-year-old girl? She sensed my hesitation.

"Please Mr. Jim, I won't be any bother, I promise! You'll hardly even know I'm around. Besides, I don't have anywhere else to go, you're my last hope."

More hesitation on my part, then I replied, "Okay Mallory, we can give it a shot for a little while and see how it goes."

She jumped up, huge smile on her face and came and sat in my lap! She but her arms around my neck and give me a kiss on the cheek. Of course, I took the opportunity to peek down her shirt at her large, firm titties as she hugged me.

"Oh my god, this is so awesome! Thank you, Mr. Jim! I won't be any bother, promise!" She was immediately back on her phone texting someone with her good news.

"When do you want to move in?"

"Today! Right now! I already started putting a lot of my clothes and stuff into boxes!" she said excitedly.

She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out of my chair, across the yard and toward her house. Their house was quiet, her mom was at work and her two sisters were still at school. She led me to her room which looked like a tornado had recently passed through! There was stuff everywhere! I grabbed one of the boxes that was already packed and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Ummm, Mallory, this may not work."

"What!? Why!?"

"I only have 2 bedrooms in my house and besides my bedroom, the other is set up as an office. There isn't even a bed in there."

She paused momentarily, then came and stood so close to me her big boobs were pressed against my arm.

She looked up at me and said, "That's no problem Mr. Jim! I can just share your room with you! See, no problem! So just start putting all these boxes in our room! We'll be roomies!"

'Our room' I thought, oh boy, not sure about this! But her enthusiasm was infectious, so off I went with her first box to 'our bedroom'. I continued lugging her stuff over to my house while she reclined on her bed and mostly played on her phone.

"When you get all the packed boxes moved, there are some more empty boxes in the hallway. Could you pack up my shoes and purses from the closet Mr. Jim?"

I opened her closet door and my mouth fell open! I know girls like shoes, but my lord, her closet was jammed with high heels, boots, tennis shoes, flats, and several purses. I packed them all up and hauled them over to my house. When I got back, Mallory was in the bathroom attached to her bedroom, the door wide open, still on her phone, taking a piss. She was not embarrassed in the least for me to see her.

She noticed my shocked expression, however. "Oh, don't worry Mr. Jim, I always leave the bathroom door open," she said with a sweet smile. "And after all, we're roomies now!"

"Don't forget my dresses and blouses Mr. Jim!" She hollered from the bathroom. "Hope we have a big closet in our room!"

I spent the next couple of hours moving all her stuff over to my house. I think the only thing she carried over the entire time was her phone and her ginormous makeup case.

My normally neat house was suddenly a mess with her stuff everywhere, mostly in the master bedroom. Mallory had only been in my house once, and that was only in the foyer. She was checking everything out, opening cabinets in the kitchen and basically making herself at home. I smiled at her frankness.

When she walked into the master bedroom she stopped in front of the dresser, hands on her shapely hips, and declared, "Oh, this won't do at all."

She opened the top 3 drawers, giving an audible "tsk tsk" with each drawer she opened. She turned to me with her puppy dog look again and said, "Daddy, I need the top 3 drawers. You can have the bottom 2 for now, okay?"

She had moved right in front of me again. I seriously thought she was going to start rubbing my crotch!

"Did you just call me 'Daddy'?"

"Yes! My biological dad is an asshole and not super nice like you. From now on, you're my real Daddy!" She leaned in and gave me a big hug.

I just sort of shrugged, "Ummm, ok sweetie." I was already finding it very hard to say 'no' to this young lady. Maybe she wasn't so dumb after all.

She smiled, turned around and began emptying my top 3 dresser drawers. When she had put all my stuff on the bed she said, "When you unpack my clothes, my bras and panties go in the top drawer. My socks, stockings and tights go in the second drawer, and shirts and shorts in the third drawer."

I nodded, "Got it."

"I'm tired from all this work Daddy, I'm going to watch TV. You've got a lot of unpacking to do! Oh...what's our wifi password?"

As she left the room, she definitely lightly brushed my crotch with her hand. Of course, she acted totally nonchalant about it.

I realized I was smiling and humming as I put her panties and bras away. I had to admit it was nice having another person in the house for a change. And, truth be told, I have always been very submissive to pretty, bossy women, even if that woman was only 18! I enjoyed doing what she told me to. As perverted as it sounds, I was getting turned on by catering to her every whim.

As I put her panties away, I noticed how varied her collection was. She had everything from black nylon panties, red lycra spandex panties, and even cotton panties with unicorns or kitty cats on them. I held up a pale-yellow pair with kittens on it just to check it out. I didn't realize that I had an audience!

"Do you like those, Daddy? I can try them on for you if you'd like?"

Embarrassed and blushing, I mumbled, "Sure Mallory, some other time maybe."

"Oh, you're blushing, how cute!" She squealed. "Does Daddy have a panty fetish?" She asked coquettishly. She took me by the hand and we both sat on the edge of the bed.

"Daddy, if we're going to live together, we need to be very open with each other. It's just better and easier that way. Besides, I want to make you happy because you're being so kind to take me in and help me."

I just nodded. For some reason, this felt like she was the parent, and I was the child.

"So, let me ask you again. Do you have a panty fetish?"

"No, not panties really. I mean, um, they're nice and everything, but I have other much stronger fetishes."

"Now we're getting somewhere. Tell me about them Daddy, tell your baby girl all your nasty little secrets."

'Baby girl'? Man, this was moving quickly! Nevertheless, I proceeded to reveal all my sexual perversions to this 18-year-old girl that I truly do not know that well. She listened intently, staring into my eyes, as I rambled on.

"Well, I think my two strongest, and most enjoyable, fetishes are nylons and high heels. I've been infatuated with those for as long as I can remember."

"Anything more specific about either one?" she asked. It seemed like she was taking mental notes of everything I said.

"I like both stockings and pantyhose but prefer sheer to the waist pantyhose. Just about any color in either. For high heels, my favorite are the classic closed, pointy toe pumps, preferably patent leather, but really any material and any color."

"Ok, what else Daddy?"

"Well, I'm very submissive to pretty, dominant women."

"Duh....I noticed that before I ever agreed to move in with you."

I smiled at her choice of words.....'agreed to move in with me'. Like I asked her!

"Go on, I suspect there's more," she said confidently.

"The last few are a little weird," I said meekly.

"I'm not here to judge you, Daddy. I want to make you happy."

Hesitating a bit more, I continued. "I like to be pissed on by pretty women."

She smirked. "Perfect, my very own living toilet! That will be convenient. I assume you like to drink the piss as well?"

I nodded. "Yes, I do." I felt myself blushing again and getting hard from this conversation, which apparently made me think of my next kink I shared with her.

"And sometimes I like to wear a chastity cage," I said quietly.

"Really!? Why?"

"I like the way it looks and feels. Plus, it prevents me from jerking off, so I get nice and horny!" I said, smiling.

"Do you jerk off a lot?"

"At least daily, sometimes multiple times a day."

"Well, we may have to do something about that."

I didn't know what she meant by that, but let it slide without saying anything.

"Anything else, Daddy?"

"Oh, forgot to mention that I like women's feet. But the woman needs to be pretty and so do her feet, otherwise it isn't a turn on."

She leaned back and put both of her feet in my lap. "Are my feet pretty Daddy?"

My God! Now I was definitely getting hard. "Umm, er, yes Mallory, your feet are very pretty."

"Glad to hear it Daddy!" She pulled her feet away.

"I also enjoy being humiliated by a pretty, dominant woman."

"Perfect!" She said with a grin.

"And one more thing. Sometimes I like to cross dress." I think I finally surprised her by the look on her face.

"Well, that gives me a lot to work with," she said with a warm smile. "We'll delve into the cross dressing a bit later. Finish unpacking my things and then we'll do something about dinner."

"What about you Mallory? What turns you on?"

"Well, I don't have fetishes like you, but I do have a couple of interests. I like men, but not just any man. A man with the right equipment if you know what I mean?" She said with a sly grin. "Guess you could say I'm a 'size queen'," she said as she winked at me.

"Ok, anything else?"

"Well, I think I am a budding sadist toward men. But not all men. Just men I sense who are weak, vulnerable, inferior, or submissive. I really like humiliating and degrading beta males." She looked at me for my reaction. "I'm hoping you can help me confirm if I truly am a sadist or not."

"Wow. Ummmm, ok."

"Are you weak or vulnerable Daddy? You've already told me that you're submissive. And I have a strong suspicion that you're very inferior where it counts."

She stared into my eyes, reading me, reading my mind and reading my soul. I briefly met her stare but then looked down to the ground.

"That's okay Daddy, you don't need to answer. I already know," she said smugly. "You're just a lonely old man who would do anything to get in my pants, right Daddy?"

Again, I nodded. She was right. She made me feel like such a loser, but why did I enjoy it so much?

Mallory decided what we wanted for dinner, and I went to pick it up. We chatted as we ate.

"Daddy, I'll need you to add me to your car insurance policy, okay?" she said sweetly.

"Of course, sweetheart."

"And I need a key to the house."

"Sure, no problem. Anything else?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well....can you move your hanging stuff out of the master bedroom closet? I have a lot of dresses and blouses that you still need to hang up. And I think you know how many pairs of shoes I have!" she said with a chuckle.

"I guess I can hang my stuff in the office closet, sure."

"And you noticed all my makeup, right? So...umm....can you move your toiletries to the guest bathroom? I mean, you can still pee and shower and stuff in the master bath I guess, I just need the drawer and cabinet space, okay Daddy?"

"Ok, whatever." She had been in my house a matter of hours and was already wearing me down! But I was sort of enjoying being wrapped around her pretty little finger.

She came over and sat in my lap again, I was starting to like this. She put her head on my shoulder and arms around my neck.

"You're the best Daddy I've ever had! I'm gonna go shower and then will you show me your chastity cages?"

"Ummm....sure, we can do that."

After her shower, Mallory came back to the family room where I was sipping on a gin and tonic. She wore only a t-shirt, no panties. Her t-shirt just barely covered her cunt. She noticed me looking at her outfit.

"I don't wear panties to bed Daddy, they just get in the way when I have to pee in the middle of the night. So, tell me about your chastity cages."

I had 3 cages and had laid them out on the coffee table.

"The pink one is the easiest to put on. Plus, I like the padlock it has. The metal one is actually the most comfortable for long term wear, but sort of hard to get the lock on. The black one is new, and I haven't really worn it yet."

She sat next to me on the couch and studied the 3 cages. Mallory picked up the metal one and examined it. Then she did the same with the other two.

"Let's try the metal one since you said it's good for long term wear."

"You mean you want me to put it on right now?"

"Yes, silly Daddy! I can't have you sleeping in our bed with your thingy unlocked! I sleep with no panties remember. I don't want you to get tempted in the middle of the night and get a little stiffy! Besides, I need to learn how to put it on you, right?"

"Well, okay I guess."

I stood up and hesitantly slid my shorts and underwear down and stepped out of them, my little guy immediately started to get hard. She watched me intently.

"Daddy! Really!? You need a serious upgrade on your underwear! I can help you with that. Are you getting a little stiffy!?"

Picking up the metal cage from the table, I said, "This model is called the Little Birdie cage. It's intended for guys with, umm, less than average size dicks."

She was staring at my dick, then looked up at me. "Daddy, I've got some bad news for you. Your dick is way less than average! Let's just call it like it is, small and inferior. Just as I suspected."

Her words stung, but I knew she was right. I just nodded and continued putting the cage on.

"The hard part, and the important part, is to get this metal ring behind both of my balls. That's what keeps it in place."

She watched intently as I manipulated both of my nuts through the metal ring.

"After the ring is on, it's just a matter of putting the cage on and locking it."

"You mean the Little Birdie cage, "she smirked, emphasizing the word little. "Let me do this part."

I handed her the cage, which she quickly tried to put in place over my cock.

"Your little thingy is slightly inflated, you need to get it down," she told me.

"Ummm, there's really only one way to do that," I said quietly.

"Then hurry up and wank it off, I'm tired and need to go to bed."

I tried to head for the bathroom to beat off.

"I'll be right back."

"Just do it here silly Daddy, we're roomies remember!? But get some Kleenex to catch your Daddy goo."

I grabbed some Kleenex from the kitchen and came back and stood in front of her as she sat on the edge of the couch. The ring was still around my balls, but that didn't interfere with me stroking my little guy. She watched intently as I got myself off in under a minute, catching my cum in the tissue.

"Well, that didn't take long at all, did it Daddy? Do you always cum that fast?"

"Ummm......yes, I thought that was normal. Don't most guys come that quickly?

Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers