All Comments on 'Kate's Daddy'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Incredibly hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT!

Fuck there needs to be more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Very erotic story. Please continue this arousing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

Very well done but the story needs to continue

darkangel86darkangel86about 12 years ago
Yummy

I want you to take me like that daddy loansum, oh to be your little slut ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please continue, this is a great story.

darkangel86darkangel86about 12 years ago
Mmmmm daddy wrote back to me.

What did I like best Daddy Loansum? Kate getting taken by her Daddy for her sexy teasing outfit. Sometimes little girls need to be punished for giving Daddies such hard throbbing cocks. While reading I replaced little Kate's name with Darkangel ;)

"Darkangel felt his hands leave her and she moved to the couch and kneeled on it facing the back cushions. She pushed out her ass for him. Looking at her beautiful body he unzipped his pants and pulled out his solid, fat cock. Dropping his pants and shorts, he moved toward her and placed the head of his cock against her soaked cunt lips. His cock rested just in her sex fold as he rubbed slowly.

"Tell me what Daddy's dirty slut needs," Daddy Loansum teased as she tried to move back to force him into her.

"I need Daddy's cock. Please let me have your big cock," she begged him.

"Where do you want it Darkangel, tell me now," he ordered her.

"In my cunt, Daddy, I need you to fuck my cunt. Oh, Daddy, please fuck your dirty little slut's cunt," she was moaning over and over in a mindless sexual delirium."

How would you respond Daddy Loansum if I begged for you to ram your thick cock into my juicy slutty cunt? Would you give baby what she wanted?

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Hot

This story was really hot. I loved the disciplining of the mother. I thought the daddy's disciplining of the daughter was very appropriate and much needed. I would love to see a second or third chapter where mother and daughter get disciplined at the same time plus the daughter being bred by daddy.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Great story. I knew mom knew what was in store for their baby girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous