Kate's Dilemma Pt. 03

Story Info
Three people come together. But can it work?
5.5k words
4.78
8.6k
11
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
859 Followers

Jim woke the next morning. He slept soundly after a night of lovemaking. He turned to see Jackie, still asleep. Memories of the night before made him smile. Then reality set in.

"Where's Kate!" He exclaimed getting out of bed.

"Jim," Jackie whispered, "Check the guest room."

He slipped into the hall and peeked into the guest room. There was Kate sleeping like an angle. He felt Jackie's hand on his back.

"See?" Jackie whispered, "Come back to bed."

They climbed back in bed; Jackie's arms around him.

"Thank you for a wonderful night, Jim. I see how you captured Kate's heart." She said wryly.

"You were incredible yourself. I can't imagine how any guy wouldn't do anything to keep you happy."

She hugged him tight then looked in his face. He couldn't hide the worry.

"Jim! You still have doubts? You know she saw us last night. It is what she wanted."

She gave him a gentle kiss and looked in his eyes reassuringly. Then another kiss. They continued kissing, gently, affectionately. Jackie wanted to cry, His gentleness at that moment was like nothing she'd experienced with a man.

"Don't you two look cute together." Kate said, leaning in the doorway, naked. Her long blond hair draped over her shoulder. She saw the look on Jim's face and went to him. "Do you like her? Did you enjoy yourself? Did you make her happy? Oh, Jim! I love you. I truly wanted you two to be together last night."

She hugged him trying to seal her point.

"And what about the future?" Jackie pitched in. "Where do we go from here?"

Jim looked to Kate. He could read what she wanted. And he wanted it too.

"Jackie, I'm not letting you get away. Kate feels the same. I know she loves you."

Jackie hugged him. "And you Jim? Love?"

"Jackie, can a man love two women?" He looked at Kate then put her fingers under Jackie's chin. "It feels like it right now. I do know Kate and I want you here with us."

Jackie put her head on his chest. She didn't want them to see the tears. Kate gave her a kiss on the head.

"You two need a shower." She kissed Jim. "He's a good back washer, Jackie. Take advantage."

Kate put on a silk robe and headed to the kitchen. Jim and Jackie headed to the shower. Kisses were shared and bodies lathered. She gave his cock and balls a thorough soaping and they responded. She went no further. She wanted to save him for Kate.

Jim entered the kitchen. Kate greeted him with a lingering kiss and a knowing look. Jackie came in wearing nothing but the T-shirt she wore hiking yesterday and no bra. It barely reached her thighs. Both her lovers turned and stared.

"I should have brought a change of clothes." Jackie said.

Kate walked up to here and gave her a long gentle kiss. "I didn't get a good morning kiss from you yet." Kate replied.

I was Jim's first look at the affection between the women. It was affectionate, and erotic to watch.

"You can borough something of mine." Kate said taking her by the hand.

"She looks fine as is." He interjected.

Kate flashed him a look of mock admonition. Then the women went to the bedroom. Kate pulled out a cotton kimono. "Try this."

Jackie took off the tee and put it on.

"Damn girl! You look better in that than me. Shows off your curves!" Kate pulled on the fabric a bit, exposing her cleavage. "Might as well flout your assets."

Jim's eyes spoke approval as they returned to the kitchen.

They had coffee and breakfast. Little was said. The knowing looks said enough. They cleaned up. Kate started, "Now what?"

"To the living room to start." Jim suggested.

They sat down on the sofa, Jim in the middle. Jim put an arm around each. The women snuggled close, sharing glances. They stayed here some time. No one knowing how to start.

Then Jackie made a suggestion. "Kate, I know you two haven't made love in days. And you've been telling me so much about your love. I want you to show me that love. I want to see you make love.

Jim was game. And he did want to show Kate his love. He turned to her, and they kissed. Jackie shifted to the edge of the sofa, to give them room and for a better view. Kate put her hand on Jim's neck, pulling him to her. He put his hand on her waist. The kissing became more passionate.

Jim paused and looked at the drawstring to her robe then pulled on it. His hands exposed a breast. He kissed her some more, slowly, deeply. He kissed her neck. Then, before he could go further, she pulled his T-shirt off. He returned to her body, kissing her chest then a breast. He cupped the other and kissed the hard nipple before sucking on it. His tongue licked it then moved to the other for the same treatment. Kate laid her head back and closed her eyes. So focused on his touch, she became oblivious to Jackie's presence.

And Jackie could see it. It wasn't a show for her. It was lovemaking between to people who loved each other. Two people she now loved. She was mesmerized by the eroticism. And she could feel the heat between her thighs.

Jim also lost track of everything except Kate. After lingering on her breast, he knelt between her legs. He kissed her cleavage then worked down. He ran his tongue the length of her thigh to her trimmed bush. Kate's breath spoke of her anticipation. He licked the entrance to her womanhood. Kate moaned lightly. His tongue next found her clit.

"Oh Jim! Fuck!" she cried and instinctively grabbed his head.

He dove in, pressing his tongue deep in her entrance. She held him there a second as he licked. Her back arched. Jackie was transfixed. She'd never seen two people make love in front of her before. Especially these two. Kate was getting hot fast. She stretched an arm out on the back of the sofa and touched Jackie's hand there. She remembered who was watching. It made it hotter. She squeezed Jackie hand as her body began to squirm. Her other hand guiding Jim.

"There... Oh! Yes! Like that... Yes... Faster!"

He followed her all the way. Kate arched her back again and her breathing became deeper and erratic.

"Oh Jim! Fuck! Oh... Oh... uh..." Kate's body quivered as the orgasm started.

Jackie almost came herself just watching. Kate's orgasm continued as did Jim's attention.

"Oh Jim, easy!" She said, opening her eyes and looking at him with love... and passion. "Let me catch my breath."

His kissed an inner thigh then the other, buying time. He licked her hips and tight stomach. Kate recovered and pulled his wet face to hers and kissed him driving her tongue home.

She looked at Jackie, clearly turned on. "Jim knows how to give a woman his attention." She said, still breathing hard.

"Stand!" she ordered Jim. She removed her robe then pulled his boxer shorts off. She kissed and licked his hard shaft. "I want you inside me." And kissed it again before laying back, head in Jackie's lap.

"I want you to get a front row seat." Kate smiled up to Jackie.

Jim didn't hesitate. His cock needed relief. He spread her legs and his rod found her pussy. He pressed home. Kate grabbed his ass trying to pull him deeper.

"God Jim! Oh... I can't get enough of you inside me."

He started pounding her, slow and deep. He looked at her eyes. His gaze always made it more intense for her. He kissed her hard then looked at her again. It was too intense. She pulled his head to her neck as his thrusts became harder. His breathing changed. Kate knew he needed release.

"Cum in me! Yes! Please!"

Those words never failed. "Oh... Ah... Ah..." He grunted. Then he drove his manhood deep and held it there as the first of his sperm filled Kate's womb. He thrust and thrust, each releasing more of his seed.

His cumming inside her made her cum again. His passion for her at this moment always got to her. She held him tight to her as he continued to cum.

Jackie watched. Both of them in the throes of orgasm... In HER lap. Then something happened. Was she having an orgasm just watching? She wasn't sure but its waves washed over her as the lovers' orgasm washed over them.

Jim buried his face in Kate's neck, breathing heavily. Kate looked up at Jackie, who's face spoke of her own state. Kate half closed her eyes in bliss as Jackie stroked her hair.

"That was beautiful. So much passion... and love." Jackie spoke quietly.

Jim pulled himself up and kissed Jackie before pulling out of Kate, followed by the load he just deposited. He sat at the other end of the sofa and looked at the two women. Jackie looking at Kate with deep affection. Kate in post-orgasmic bliss. He enjoyed watching them together.

He let Kate recover. Then made his own suggestion. "Maybe it's your turn. I've heard enough about your love. Show me."

His acknowledging the love between Kate and her hit Jackie. "I do want to show you my love, Kate, if you've recovered."

Kate's smile was her affirmation. Jackie lifted her head, still in her lap, and kissed her as perhaps only a woman can kiss another woman. Jim could see, as that moment, in their eyes, their passion for each other. Jackie planted kisses on Kates face. Kate was feeling very loved.

"Jackie, you know what I want. Come!"

Jackie positioned over Kate in a 69. "I think Jim will like this show, Kate!" And both women laughed before Jackie felt Kate's tongue enter her.

"Oh Kate!" She exclaimed, closing her eyes. She looked at Kate's cum soaked pussy and dove in. She licked Kate clean as Kate worked her magic on Jackie.

Soon both women were moaning in mutual gratification. Jim looked on. It was incredibly erotic.

For Jackie, to have Kate eating here again was indescribable. She, in turn, ate Kate with abandon, hoping to show what she was feeling. Kate now had a sense of Jackie's 'spots' and worked them.

"Oh Kate! Mmph... God! Kate! Mmph..." Then muffled screams came from Jackie as she buried her face in Kate with the start of her orgasm. "Mmph... Mmph..." she continued with each wave of ecstasy, trying to pleasure Kate.

For Kate, hearing, feeling Jackie cum as Jackie was eating her brought her to another climax. "Mmph... Mmph..." Was now heard from Kate. This drove Jackie's orgasm even deeper.

Jim watched as both women's orgasms continued. And continued. He was amazed and really turned on. His hard shaft showed it.

Their passion finally ebbed; Jackie planted kisses on Kate's bush. Kate kissed an inner thigh.

"Oh Kate... Kate, I..."

"Shush, Jackie I know." Kate said, Thinking of their first night together.

Kate gave Jackie's butt a light pat. Jackie knew she had to get up, despite enjoying having this lovely pussy in her face. Both women sat up and gave Jim a look.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as we did." Kate said with a sultry look.

She looked at his stiff rod and knew the answer. "Two down, one to go!" She declared. "You each got to watch, it's my turn." Kate turned to Jackie with a serious look. "Jackie, make love to him. Yes! Fuck him. I want to see it. It will be the consummation of our new relationship together."

"...new relationship together." Those words! It hit Jackie. These two people she's fallen for; and a new relationship. Her eyes watered.

"Jackie!" She leaned in, to whisper in her ear. "Look at that cock. It's waiting for you. Don't you want it inside you again? I want to see it this time. Go fuck him!"

Jackie looked at him, her eyes full of desire and something more, love. Jim gave her his hand, beckoning. Jackie dropped the kimono and went to him. She kissed him slow and deep then straddled his legs. Locking her eyes on his, she held his manhood and lowered herself onto it.

"Jackie!" He whispered.

To hear her name called, and by THIS man! Her ardor and emotions rose.

Kate sighed; It happened! Here in front of her! Her dilemma was vanquished. Vanquished by her lovers' love for each other. By the love of all three. She watched as Jackie began to grind her hip on his cock. He sucked on a tit. She started riding him, up and down, over and over. He mashed her breasts pinching the nipples.

Jackie was so hot now. She looked at Kate. She saw a look; was it lust, generosity, love? No... all of them. Jackie reached her hand out to Kate. She took it and Jackie pulled her in. She paused long enough to kiss Kate passionately then started riding Jim again.

Kate hugged Jackie as best she could. "Feel him inside you! Cum for me! Cum!" Kate reached for Jackie's clit.

"Oh God! Fuck!" Jackie screamed. The orgasm hit her hard. Her body was convulsed by it.

Kate held her close as more spasms washed over Jackie. "Yes, cum, cum." Kate whispered in her ear.

The intensity of Jackie's deep orgasm hit Jim and his groan declared he was cumming.

Jackie felt it; his sperm was entering her womb. "Oh God! Oh..."

And more spasms came. To her lovers' amazement, the orgasm became deeper and longer. For Jackie the moment became indescribable. His cum, his cock, the orgasm, and Kate holding her, sharing her joy. It all overwhelmed her.

Jackie came down from her climax. She rested her head on his shoulder. Kate and Jim glanced at each other, smiling at the pleasure they just gave Jackie.

"Now I feel we have consummated our new relationship." Kate declared.

Jim realized Jackie was crying. He lifted her chin.

"Jackie, what is it?"

"I'm sorry. I'm a little emotional at times. But today, with you two."

"Jackie," Kate started. "We love you and will always be here for you."

"Oh Kate!" Jackie started crying some more and hugged Kate tightly.

Kate and Jim caressed her. She held Kate a while then Jackie gathered herself.

"I'm sorry, you two. I guess I'm..."

"Shush!" Kate said putting a finger to Jackie's lips. "Nothing to be sorry about."

Jackie extricated herself from Jim's lap and now soft cock. His cum oozed out of Jackie and onto him.

"Jim!" Kate declared, "I thought you pumped most of your cum in me. But you gave Jackie quite a load too."

"I am drained now, though." He replied laying his head back.

"Well, can I clean you up?" Kate asked. Before she got an answer, she was licking his and Jackie's cum off his manhood.

Jackie watched her friend lick clean the remnants of hers and Jim's lovemaking.

But Jim was spent. And so were the women. They just sat in each other's arms until someone suggested lunch. They piled into the kitchen. Clothes seemed superfluous.

Then it was back to the sofa, Jackie in the middle. Her lovers gave her plenty of cuddling. Jackie was in heaven. Love and human touch were what she wanted now.

As dinner time approached Jim suggested a walk to their favorite restaurant. But Jackie declined. She had only her hiking clothes. A drive to her place was suggested but this was declined too.

"No. It's been the most wonderful day of my life. I think I ought to go home and recoup. And we all have work tomorrow. But thank you."

Kate added, "But tomorrow. Come here and stay the night. And in our bed. Bring whatever you need to stay. But come."

Jackie hugged her and nodded approval then they got dressed. At the door hugs and kisses were shared by all. Jim and Kate saw her to her car.

"Tomorrow." Jim insisted.

Jackie gave an impish smile and drove off.

Kate looked at Jim, "That offer to walk to the restaurant still open?"

"Yes, my treat!"

Later, in bed, Kate had an arm around him. "Thank you, Jim. I love you so much."

"I should be thanking you. But can we make this work? The three of us. No jealousy?"

"We can!" She declared. "Are you jealous of my love for Jackie?"

"No Kate. Especially now. I love you both now and want you to be happy."

"It's the same for me. I was so happy that you made love to Jackie. And that you DID fall in love with her. I feel so selfish to have wanted you both. And yet it happened. No, I could never be jealous."

"Selfish?" Jim laughed. "I'm making love to two incredibly beautiful women. That's selfish."

"No Jim."

"In any case, you both are beautiful both inside and out. I feel like the luckiest man in the world at the moment."

"Oh Jim, you're making me cry now."

He held her tight. Then both fell asleep.

*********

Kate opened the door for Jackie. Jackie put her suitcase down and they hugged, then looked at each other.

Jim came from the kitchen. More hugs and now kisses for all. "Dinner is almost ready." He added.

"Did I tell you he's a good cook too?" Kate told her.

"No end to his skills." Jackie smirked. "Think it might go to his head if we sing his praises all night?"

"One more thing." Jim piped in. He took Jackie's hand and put a key in it. "The key to our condo. You won our hearts. Might as well toss in the key."

"Oh Jim!" She wrapped her arms around.

"Now don't start crying! I have to get back to the kitchen." He said in mock scolding.

The women hugged each other. "I like where this is headed, Jackie."

"Yes... yes..." She replied. tears welling.

They had dinner, and wine. When dinner was over, Kate declared, "The cook doesn't have to clean up."

The women loaded up the dishwasher as Jim finished the last of the wine, admiring them. He still couldn't believe this was happening.

"Well, what shall we do now?" Kate teased as she closed the dishwasher.

"Hmm..." Jackie responded. She came up behind Kate and put her arms around her waist, with her head on Kate's shoulder. They looked at Jim, "Been a long day. We could hit the sack early." Jackie continued.

Just the look they gave him got the blood flowing in his groin.

"Jim, take Jackie's bag to the bedroom."

He swallowed the last of his wine and followed his orders.

"I have a plan." Kate whispered in Jackie's ear.

As Jim carried the bag to the bedroom, he heard laughter and giggling from the kitchen. He put the bag in a corner and turned. The women were in the doorway giving him a sultry look. They walked up to him. Jackie kissed him deeply then let Kate get hers. Then the women kissed followed by a look at Jim. Now all were kissing, lips, necks, ears. His hands were on the women's waists then slipped down to their butts.

Kate pushed him away. "Not yet! Shall we Jackie?"

Jackie pushed him to sit on the bed. They pulled his shirt off. Then, shoes removed, they undid his belt and yanked his pants and all off unceremoniously. They stepped back and admired him. And his shaft at full erection.

"Hmm... Jackie, what is it about women kissing that turns men on?"

"Does it? Let's see." And Jackie gave Kate a long passionate kiss.

They looked at him, "Does that turn you on, Jim?" Jackie asked.

He said nothing, but his eyes did. The ladies kissed again, arms tight around each other, breasts pressed together, tongues probing.

"Men also like to watch women undressing each other." Jackie added.

She unbuttoned Kate's blouse and removed her bra. Kate reciprocated, watching his eyes as she pulled the bra away and Jackie's breast fell free with a bounce. They could see the effect on his face.

"Let's get this skirt off." Kate declared, finally leaving Jackie naked. "She does have a beautiful body. Don't you agree, Jim?" Kate added as she stood up.

"Your turn, Kate."

Jackie removed her slacks and helped her out, then pulled her panties down, stopping to kiss her hip. With a hand on each of Kate's hips, she asked Jim, "She does have a beautiful figure. Don't you agree?"

Kate pulled her up. "Men also like seeing women sucking on other woman's tits. May I?" Kate knelt and Jackie leaned over to give access to her soft, dangling breasts. Kate sucked on one then turned to the other sucking in as much as she could. "Mmm..." Kate murmured.

Kate stood, still playing with Jackie's tit. "They are beautiful tits, No? Look at that cock, Jackie. May explode soon." Kate said.

"Should we help?" The women knelt before him. Jackie offered it to Kate who slowly took it in her mouth. Next it was Jackie's turn who did the same.

"Give him a tit to suck on Jackie." And Kate returned to sucking on his shaft.

Zootonius
Zootonius
859 Followers
12