Kate's Dilemma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim sucked on the tit Jackie shoved in his face groping the other. He kissed the nipple before switching. Jim moaned to Kate working his cock. Jackie joined her, expecting he wouldn't last much longer. She licked its length as Kate sucked the head.

Then it hit. "Fuck! Yes! Take it." He growled as his cock erupted. Kate took the first load, then another. Jackie slipped her lips over it to take the rest. Kate pumped his shaft as Jackie swallow the rest of his load.

Spent, he fell back on the bed. "Oh my God, you two!" He said, recovering. He pulled them up for kisses.

"I hope we didn't tease you too hard." Jackie asked.

Jim just smiled.

Kate continued playing with his rod. Then Jackie joined, running a finger down its length.

"Looking recovered?" Kate said. "Now, Jackie and I are going to eat each other out. And when you're ready I want you to fuck her pussy. And when you've filled her cunt with your cum, I am going to eat your cum out of her."

Jim's cock throbbed in anticipation. Kate lay on her back, feet to the headboard. Jackie lowered her wet pussy on Kate's face, then dug into Kate's eager cunt.

"Mmm...Mmm..." Jim could hear, as his lovers pleasured each other. The scene was erotic, too erotic. He knelt behind Jackie, rod resting on Kate's forehead. She sucked on it before he pressed it into Jackie's womanhood as Kate's tongue licked every inch.

"Oh..." Moaned both Jackie and Jim. The feeling of Kate's tongue as his shaft was surrounded by Jackie's pussy was indescribable. He started pumping his shaft into her. He was driven now. Kate licked Jackie's clit and his rod.

"Oh Fuck!" Jackie moaned. His cock inside her as Kate tended her clit drove her crazy. "Fuck! Yes. God! Fuck! That feel so... Fuck... Kate, yes! Oh... Oh God... Uh... Uh..."

Kate's body began to jerk as an orgasm hit her. Kate dug her tongue hard on her clit. Jim, feeling Jackie's climax, Lost control. His sperm needed release.

"Agh..." He groaned, thrusting his rod deep inside Jackie. "Agh..." as he pumped more seed into her.

Kate watched as, inches away, Jim's manhood throbbed with load after load of his sperm entering Jackie.

"Oh my... Fuck!" Cried Jackie, as Jim pumped her full of him cum. She shuddered as her orgasm continued. She had stopped giving Kate's clit the attention it needed, the orgasm was so intense. Jim's hips continued slapping Jackie's butt as more sperm fill Jackie.

Jim, now spent, kissed Jackie's back as Kate licked his balls. Jackie came down now, her head falling between Kate's thighs. Jim pulled out of Jackie and a torrent of cum was released. To her word, Kate ate Jackie's pussy and Jim's cum wildly.

"Fuck, Kate!"

Kate licked and sucked. She swallowed her lovers' mingled juices. And still she licked.

"Oh... Kate... Fuck... Oh, Fuuuckkkk..."

Jackie shuddered as another orgasm came over her. Jim watched as Jacky came again.

Jackie's body finally relaxed as post-orgasmic bliss fell on her. Jim was now lying beside them, admiring the passion of his lovers. Kate patted Jackie's butt, a sign to roll off. Jim spooned Kate at Jackie laid before her.

"Kate! You haven't cum!" Jackie exclaimed.

"No, it's okay. I loved watching you two cum." Kate pulled her closer as Jackie tried to protest. "Just hold me, Jackie."

They lay this way some time, Kate facing Jackie, stroking her face, Jim spooning Kate, arm around both women.

"I've been thinking." Jim broke the silence. "We're a family now..."

"We're a family?" Jackie asked eyes brightening.

"Yes." Kate answered. "Jim and I love you. We all love each other. Why not think of us as a family."

"Oh Kate..." Jackie burst into tears and buried her head in Kate's shoulder.

"Jackie... Jackie... What is it? Jackie?"

Kate tried to console her, but she continued. Kate just held her, waiting.

Jackie sniffled, "I'm sorry. It's just..." She buried her head in Kates shoulder again.

"It's just... well, my family, if you can call it that. It was all moralizing and judgmental. There was no love, no hugs no touching. I so desperately wanted..." she looked at Kate, "real human contact. So, I looked for love and found sex, loveless sex. Until I found you. And now a family."

"Oh Jackie!" Kate said, hugging her. "You'll find plenty of hugs here. As many as you need." She added, holding her. Jim added his hug as well. "And love." Kate continued. "All you need."

Jackie melted in their arms.

Kate now realized, looking back, Jackie was a broken soul, desperate for love, familial love. And human contact. Sexual attraction brought them together, but Kate was feeling more, like she gained a loving sister as well as a lover. At this moment Kate wanted to love her like a sister, giving support to each other.

Finally, Jackie looked at them, "But... I also like the sex, lots of sex. I want lots of lovemaking with you both."

"Oh yes!" Kate grinned. "Yes!" and they kissed. Kate felt it was a special kiss. Containing too many feeling to be expressed in word.

Jackie turned to Jim for a kiss. "We are family, Jackie." he whispered.

Jim spoke. "As I was going to say, since we are family, I think we should move in together. But we need a bigger place. With the equity we have here and our combined income, we could get a nice place. A vote?"

Concurrence was immediate.

"This was quite a night! For all of us. Let get some sleep. Jackie, as the newest member of the family, you get the bathroom first."

Jackie got her toiletries and headed to the bathroom.

"Oh Jackie? I cleared some space for your stuff." Kate called out.

"Jackie turned and smiled at the thoughtfulness. She checked herself from crying again."

Kate turned to Jim. He kissed her then stroked her face.

"You really are an amazing woman, Kate."

"No. I've been selfish most of my life."

"I think you just needed a chance to show your true side."

She hugged him. "How did I find such a man?" She thought.

Jackie finished to find them still embracing.

"Is it like this every night?" Jackie asked?

"Almost, and now you get a share." Kate responded, "My turn." she added then headed to the bathroom.

Jackie slid in next to Jim, head on his chest. He held her and stroked her hair. She could feel the affection, affection she long craved. No words were needed. Just his touch.

Kate appeared and Jim took his turn. The ladies snuggled.

"He is so affectionate, isn't he?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, very. And I hope we both can give you all the affection you want." Kate looked at her. "Stop! No more tears." She held Jackie in her arms and stroked her hair as Jim did.

Jim slipped into bed on Jackie's side. "Hope you don't mind being in the middle."

"No, not at all." Jackie answered.

They fell asleep. Arms around Jackie. She slept that night like a baby in her mother's arms.

*********

Next day, after breakfast together they headed to work. Jackie stopped at her apartment for a few more things. She let herself in at the condo. It was a bit exhilarating. She had let herself in. Just another member of the family.

Jim wasn't home yet. Kate greeted her with a kiss and hug. "How was your day?" Kate asked.

Jackie paused. A little question. But a typical question heard in homes. A silly little thing that made her feel she had a home, and a family.

"I'm cooking tonight." Kate added. "So it's your turn tomorrow."

"Fair!" Jackie replied.

Jackie fell into the routine. The share of responsibilities was more than offset by the affection she received from her lovers. And sex, plenty of sex.

The real estate research began. They planned the open houses to see that weekend. Nothing quite right was found. So, another week of real estate web sites and more lovemaking.

The next weekend, they checked out a place. It was three bedrooms in a quiet suburban neighborhood and had privacy. They liked it. "So, which of you are the interested party?" The agent asked. "All of us." "All of you? Okay." The agent replied.

That week their bid was accepted. Next the financing. It felt like forever, but the deal was done, Kate, Jackie, and Jim had a home. Next weekend, a van rented, they started moving themselves. Kate's things were taken out of storage and Jackie's things brought too. Enough furniture to fill their new home.

Sunday evening, they were mostly moved in, and were exhausted. It was a pizza night.

"Our first night in our new home." Jackie declared. She hugged Jim and kissed him. "Thank you, Jim."

"It was a joint project." He deflected.

Jackie gestured to Kate to join them. Hugs and kissed were shared. Despite being tired desire was felt. Kate took Jackie's hand and put it on Jim's crotch. "How tired are you?"

"I want to make love in our new home, tonight!"

They went into their new, large master bedroom and undressed each other. Hands and lips were everywhere. They lay down on the bed. Jim found his cock stroked by both women. He in turn had fingers in Kate's pussy.

When she was wet and his shaft was hard, he made his pitch. "Sit on my face, Jackie, and Kate can ride me."

He laid back and his lovers quickly got their spots. Jackie wanted to watch him so positioned facing forward.

"Yes..." Kate hissed as she lowered herself on his rod.

Jackie moaned as Jim found her clit. Next, she felt Kate's hands on her tits. She leaned back and turned her head. Their lips locked. Jackie sat up again. Here were Jim's eyes, looking at her as his tongue probed her pussy. She shivered.

Both women were in heat, ready to cum. Jackie came first, thanks to his effective tongue. Jackie's orgasm flipped Jim and he unloaded his sperm in Kate, groaning into Jackie's womanhood. Kate heard Jim's muffled groans and felt his bucking hips. It caused her to cum.

They collapsed together, hand stroking each other's skin. "We came together. An auspicious start to our new home." Jackie declared.

They got ready for bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

******

A routine settled in. A home to take care of; and plenty of love and lovemaking. Many nights just two would make love as the other watched. Kate particularly like to watch the others. Sometimes one would sleep in another room to give the others 'special time.'

One time, the women went to bed early, and Jim finished watching a game. As he turned in, he found his lovers in bed facing each other, kissing tenderly; totally absorbed with each other. He slipped quietly in the bathroom. He came out and paused to watch. It was erotic yet tender. It was emotionally complex. He had plenty of sex just the night before, so he decided to give them tonight.

He came up and kissed each on the cheek. "I'll leave you two. I'll sleep in the other room."

"No Jim, join us." Kate pleaded.

"No. It's too lovely a scene to break up. Enjoy each other." And he headed out. But at the door, he turned to see their attention returned to each other.

He did a bit of reading. Then he heard it, Jackie's exclamations. It sounded like a powerful orgasm, he thought. He will definitely want to join them tomorrow.

And the next night, it was all three making love... Fucking, wildly. He spread his seed between both his lovers' welcoming pussies...

With time, Jackie was a new woman, more confident; trusting in the people she loved and who loved her. And sex... lots of sex!

12