Kates Evening Out

Story Info
Kate decides to share her ENF kink with her new girlfriend.
6.7k words
4.68
29k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allstar7
Allstar7
116 Followers

Kate's Evening Out

"Okay, and now!" Kate didn't move.

"Okay and now!" She still didn't move.

"Okay, how about now!?" Kate groaned as she still didn't move, she was still firmly planted behind her front door, nude.

Now being nude in her own home was nothing new to Kate. Since her 'night out' a few weeks ago, where she had streaked through an entire park and drove home in the buff, she had learned to be more comfortable in her own skin. With her dyed blonde hair, her smaller breast, big butt, and yes even her mismatching pubic hair, she was super comfortable in her own skin. In fact, a lot in her life had improved since, she learned more and embraced herself in her ENF kink, and even worked up the courage to ask out her office crush Diane. It was actually both of those reasons why Kate found herself in her current predicament.

Diane and she had been dating for a few weeks now, even became official just the other day, she was smart, beautiful, could match her drink for drink. She excelled with the 'goth look' with her pale skin, dark hair, and her tits were huge! Okay, maybe Kate was a little jealous because of her tiny breasts, but it just meant there was more to enjoy of Diane! But Moving on! Despite the fact the sex and romance were great, she still felt like she was holding back a piece of herself. She figured now was the right time to share with her girlfriend her ENF kink.

However, her stupid brain or loins had the brilliant idea to leave her home nude, drive all the way to Diane's house and knock on her door....naked. It combined everything she enjoyed, streaking outside her home, and hopefully leading to a great time with Diane. She had to bite her lip as even the image of doing that was making herself aroused.

Oh it was so easy to plan this out days in advance but now the day had arrived, and she was panicking. It was only 5 pm and so freaking bright out, the last time she streaked it was in the middle of the night. Kate started to worry if one of her neighbors saw her, how would she explain herself? Maybe she could do this another time? Diane had no idea what she was planning.

A ping from her phone got her attention, that and her car keys were the only things she was bringing with her.

Nicole: You better not be backing out, you owe me for humiliating me during my apartment fire drill.

Oh right, Kate did tell someone, her friend Nicole. The two of them had been sharing each other's ENF fantasies, even pushed each other to go out streaking. She was quite surprised and hugely turned on when Nicole shared that as she was streaking through her apartment building the fire alarm went off, it didn't end well, and Nicole felt that she was a big part to blame for having pushed her to streak that night.

Nicole: Well?

Kate: No!... Just preparing myself. It is a little chilly, maybe I should do this when it's warmer, like next summer!

Kate had to bite her lip, she knew Nicole wouldn't be happy about this, probably trying to make her go ahead with this idea. The redhead always had a way of convincing her to do things she wouldn't normally do.

Nicole: If you aren't comfortable doing this then that's fine.

That was unexpected, maybe Nicole was losing her touch?

Nicole: I guess you'll just have to keep imagining how Diane would react if she saw you at her door naked.

Kate had to close her eyes in frustration, oh it would be so hot!

Nicole: I mean showing up at her door nude, at that point she has to sleep with you, what other way could she respond?

That was true, this was probably the ultimate form of a booty call Kate could make, maybe she should go....wait a minute. Was Nicole trying to use reverse psychology on her?

Nicole: Just driving with your bare butt on the leather seat of your car, you might just cum on the ride over there.

That bitch. Nicole was purposely sending her images of how this night could be, she could end up bent over a cop car and getting fucked in the ass again, but it was worth it if she actually streaked to Diane's!

Kate: Fine! I'm going!

Before Kate could second guess herself she reached the door handle and whipped the door wide open. She took a step, her bare feet meeting the rough surface of her wooden porch. She nervously moved the rest of her body outside. Luckily no one was outside. Running on pure instincts she locked her door and started running towards her car on the driveway. Her arm shielding her breasts and her hand holding her phone covering her dark bush.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Kate said under her breath as she reached the side of her car.

She glanced over her shoulder and started to hear voices from the next door. Her neighbors were coming out! She finally unlocked the door and climbed inside, a moment later she saw her neighbor step out. He looked over and waved over to her. She hesitantly waved back as she slouched in her seat trying to hide her nude state.

Kate's heart felt like it was about to beat out of her chest, and she could already feel herself leaking on her seat, if she was a moment slower her neighbor would've gotten an eyeful of her firm butt. Oh god, she was only in her car and she was already so horny!

She took a deep breath and turned the car on and pulled out of her driveway.

"Oh, Kate got a moment dear?" Kate turned her head and saw her elderly neighbor walking over to her from across the street.

Oh god, how would she explain to her why she was naked in her car!? Kate felt her face blush as she shook her head no, and started to pull away.

"So-sorry! I-I'm in a rush!" Kate shouted as she drove off faster then she should've in a quiet neighborhood, leaving her stunned neighbor in the dust.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Kate muttered as she continued driving, barely a minute streaking and she had two close calls! She should've turned back, realized how stupid idea this was, someone was bound to see her, but as she stopped at a red light and glanced down she could see she was spilling honey all over her leather seat!

"Oh, the smell is never going to come off," Kate said out loud but at the same time, she wanted nothing more than to start playing with herself.

She knew she'd be turned on by streaking but didn't think she'd be ready to cum already! She bit her lip as she moved her right hand off the wheel and down her body. Her pussy was aching so much, maybe just a few quick flicks while she had a moment.

*HONK*

Kate jumped in her seat as she heard someone behind her honk. She glanced up and saw the light was green and holding up a couple of cars behind her. Her face flushed, whether, in embarrassment or the fact she was about to finger herself in the middle of traffic, she sped off towards Diane.

She was finding it harder to concentrate, her pussy was aching so much to be touched. She tried closing her legs shut hoping it would help but all it did was make her rub her honey-soaked thighs against one another. The squishing sound telling her how wet she was caused her to moan quietly.

She soon reached Diane's home. She cursed out loud as the street parking in front of her house was already taken, and that forced her to park a minute down the road. She took a deep breath and turned off her car. She was so close, but it was a quick jog to Diane's front door. The sun was setting but it was still fairly bright out, she would be exposed at best for only a minute. Just the thought alone was making her crazy, she had to squeeze her legs with her hands in order to make sure they didn't go anywhere she didn't want them too.

A ping from her phone got her attention.

Nicole: So did you woo Diane by showing up nude, or are you hiding in your car?

Oh, that damn woman knew her too well.

Kate: Just waiting for the right time. Don't you have something better to do? Like masturbating in front of all your neighbors? Oh, right you already did that.

Oh, that felt good, no matter how much control Nicole may have she at least could hold that over her head. Another ping was heard, and Kate started to panic, oh no why did she have to say that!?

Nicole: I'll let you have that one....but only one. And for your info, I'm about to go downstairs in my building to do laundry, so I won't be able to bother you anymore. Good luck!

Once the coast was clear, she made her move. She quickly got out of her car and stayed low. She covered both breasts with her hands and started running down the sidewalk. She felt her heart racing, she was streaking in a place she'd never been before, all she had on her was her keys and phone, she truly was vulnerable. She squirmed as each house she passed risked someone catching her outside their window. However, that just caused her to feel even more aroused, the more exposed, and at-risk she was, the more the fire inside of her burned. Kate's eyes widened as she felt a familiar pit in her stomach, oh no, she was about to orgasm!

She nearly crashed into Diane's door as she started banging on her door.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Kate said nervously as she tried to hold in a moan, oh god she was so close! She heard the door's lock being turned and soon saw her beautiful girlfriend pop out.

XXX

Diane's expression was one of shock as she saw her trembling and very surprising nude girlfriend standing in front of her. She didn't know how to react, she appreciated seeing her and naked as well, but when she'd suggested hanging out at her house she kinda expected her date to be clothed.

"Um..?" Diane was truly at a loss for words, she didn't know whether to look at her or turn around.

"C-can I-I-I -com-come in!" Kate pleaded as she was glancing behind her, making sure no one got an unobstructed view of her large butt.

Diane wanted to say yes, but this was just too weird. "Why are you nude Kate?"

Diane was surprised that instead of an answer she heard Kate moan, her first instinct was to help but the moan sounded familiar, it wasn't of pain....but pleasure?

"Diane, please let me in!" Kate begged, as she bit her lip and closed her eyes, she seemed to be holding back.

Diane knew Kate well enough to know that this was her "I'm about to cum beware everyone in the splash zone". Before Diane could tell Kate to come in the older women gasped and fell onto her knees on her welcome mat.

Kate tilted her head back and moaned out loud as she came right in front of Diane. The older woman who Diane found to take charge in the bedroom due to her experience was air humping her welcome mat and cumming right in front of her like a common street whore.

Diane pulled her girlfriend inside, but Kate was still cumming so it was more dragging her inside. She closed her door and pulled Kate to her living room. The womans moan getting quieter and quieter until all she could hear was heavy breathing. She was so confused and had so many questions. Was she mugged? Or worse...raped?

XXX

Kate had her eyes closed as she continued to enjoy her post-orgasm bliss. From reading ENF erotic fiction she'd been aware of 'ENF orgasm' an orgasm created from being in an ENF situation without even touching yourself, but she never actually thought her body was capable of it. She could feel her walls constrict as she started to cum, it was odd cumming while neither her fingers of her vibrator was inside of her.

It was then her other senses started to come back, first, she smelled of something really sweet, a familiar perfume, then she could feel another hand on top of hers, stroking her arm with their thumb.

Kate's eyes immediately opened and she jumped a little as she realized she was no longer on Diane's front porch, she turned to her side and saw her girlfriend sitting beside, a small frown on her face. Oh god, how would she explain this? Her face heated up and her mouth opened and closed but no words came out of her mouth, she already had trouble planning to explain to Diane how she has an ENF kink, but now how do you explain showing up at your girlfriend's door naked and on your knee's cumming on their front door!?

"I-I-I, um, ah how do I-" Kate's stumbled speech was interrupted by Diane leaning over and kissing her on the lips.

Kate immediately melted into the kiss, oh she needed this. Before the kiss could move any further Diane pulled away, much to the whimper of Kate.

"Are you okay?" Diane asked.

Not trusting her voice yet Kate simply nodded, giving Diane's hand a firm squeeze.

"Do you want some clothes, maybe need me to call the cops?" Diane continued to speak.

Cops, COPS!? Kate started to panic again, she knew there was a chance Diane wouldn't appreciate this gesture but calling the cops on her was a bit extreme.

"NO!" Kate yelled, surprising the dark-haired woman.

Diane looked at Kate a little uneasy as she glanced at her cell phone then back to her nude girlfriend. "Is that a no to the clothes or the cops?"

"Both." Kate squeaked her face still very much red.

"Um alright, why don't you explain whats going on then. Because I'm very confused and worried Kate." Diane said.

Kate nodded, okay she sucked at planning, sucked worse at actually following through on her plan, maybe winging it would be best.

"You agree that since we've been having sex its been amazing right?" Diane nodded along to her words. "Well, you showed me your toys last time, and it got me thinking, I wanted to show you one of my kinks." Kate could feel heart racing a mile a minute, but she could do this. "So my kink was showing up at your door, naked." Oh, she could feel her face heat up just saying that out loud.

She didn't want to look at Diane's face but she needed to know how the younger woman was taking this odd fetish.

"So you get off on showing off your body?" Diane asked.

"Not exactly, it's more the thrill of trying not to be caught " Kate tried to explain.

"So you get off on not showing off your body?" The goth looked very confused.

"...not exactly?" God, why was this so difficult!? "It's called ENF, stands for embarrassed, nude, female. Basically it's a fetish in which people get sexual pleasure from being naked and exposed in places they are normally supposed to wear clothes at." Kate could finally see the wheels turning in Diane's head as she started to explain ENF a bit more.

"Oh! So you get horny from exposing your tiny boobies outside your home?" God, when Diane said it like that it sounds so humiliating. She felt herself crossing her arms over her small chest.

"Well I wouldn't use those words but yes." Kate agreed, somewhat.

"That would explain why I opened my door to find you having an orgasm on my 'welcome' mat." Oh if Kate could jump in a hole she would.

"I didn't plan for that to happen, but I got so worked up that I couldn't control myself," Kate responded shyly. "Sorry I freaked you out and sorry for...ruining your mat." She said as she looked down at her lap.

She could feel Diane's hand on her face as she twisted her to look in her direction. "Nothing to be sorry about, if anything it's a compliment you wanted to open your world to me." A small smile forming on Diane's face.

Kate could feel her own smile forming as well, Diane was her first partner she ever told about her ENF kink, and she was accepting of it! Oh, she could kiss Diane at this moment...well why wasn't she!?

Kate leaned in softly placed her lips onto Diane's. The younger woman was eager to reciprocate as she leaned into the kiss. Kate could start to feel her racing as she could feel Diane place her soft hands on her bare body. It was such a strange feeling being completely naked while your partner was fully clothed, it sent tingles down her body knowing she should be feeling a little shy because of it, but if anything it turned her on more.

She pushed herself over so that she was straddling her. She slid her tongue across Diane's lips and the other woman was eager to accept as she opened her mouth to let it in. Her hands were just as active as she rubbed them across the younger woman's body, excited to feel every inch of it, there were just a few things in the way.

Her hands reached down to Diane's jeans, she unbuttoned and unzipped them, the sound making her smile. Willing to help, Diane lifted her lower body and Kate easily pulled the pants down the woman's leg.

Kate soon broke the kiss and started to move her way down the goths neck, she was all too willing and leaned her head back to open more access. She planted small kisses along her jawline and further down, a soft moan escaping Diane's mouth.

Taking advantage of the amount of cleavage her shirt was giving Kate started to plant kisses along her chest, she could feel Diane jump a little at the attention her body was getting. Kate had to admit Diane's breasts were one of the biggest she'd ever seen, she could spend so much time giving them the attention they needed, but Kate felt like eating something first.

Kate slid down to kneel on the floor between Diane's legs. She gently placed her hands on the insides of the horny girl's quivering thighs, feeling the softness of her skin, she pushed them further apart so that Diane's legs were now spread obscenely wide. Then the blonde took a second to admire the view from close. The sheer panties were stained with juices, changing the material from sheer to transparent, showing off every detail of Diane's pristine pussy.

Kate looked up to see Diane looking to her side away from her, a small blush on her face. She found it cute no matter how many times they slept together the younger woman always seemed to be a little shy when it came to sex.

She smiled devilishly and gave her a wink before she lowered her mouth and planted a kiss on Diane's lips through the panties, making the dark-haired beauty throw her head back in pleasure. The blonde let her tongue run along the contours of her slit for a second before she reached for the waistband of her panties. It didn't take much force to rip the flimsy material apart, leaving Diane's dripping pussy completely bare.

She tugged the shreds out from under her girlfriend's ass, leaving her naked from the waist down, and threw the remains onto the floor with a flick of her wrist. Then she dived in, having wasted enough time on teasing she now felt the need to taste this girl. She felt her jump as her lips locked around the clit and she applied suction.

"Holy Fuck!!!" Diane yelled out as she felt the older woman's tongue flick over her sensitive spot, her back arching off the couch at the sensation.

The blonde then used the thumbs of both hands to pull Diane's labia apart, exposing the inner pinkness of her pussy and her tight opening and pushed her tongue as deep into the velvety channel as it would go.

A quick glance up and Kate could see Diane reached up, cupping her own heaving breasts through her shirt with her hands and began to tweak and twist her nipples while she was orally serviced. Kate smirked as her tongue ran over a sensitive spot.

The sudden jolt went through the goths body and her eyes opened wide, staring down at the blonde, who grinned cheekily while she inserted two fingers into her pussy, rapidly finger-fucking her. "Cum, Diane" she whispered before locking her lips around her clit again.

Diane bucked and thrashed on the couch, quickly losing control over her own body. Her legs clamped together over Kate's ears as the blonde furiously fingered her. "Oh my god... oh... Oh... OOOOOOH!" she yelled on the top of her lungs, throwing her head back as she came over the girl's hand and face. Her whole body tensed and shuddered as her pussy exploded over Kate's fingers. "Fuuuuck..."

Allstar7
Allstar7
116 Followers
12