Kates Evening Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly all tension left Diane. Her body felt like jelly. Breathlessly she slumped back on the couch, panting, her knees dropping apart, letting Kate's head free. "... shit," she mouthed.

Kate chuckled silently. She gave Diane's pussy a last lick, lapping up her honey from her slit before slowly crawling up on top of her. Softly she kissed her on her lips, making her taste her own juices. "Nice show!" she whispered, winking at the exhausted woman.

Diane whimpered in response, unable to form any words.

As comfortable as the couch was Kate knew the bedroom was where the main show needed to be. She gently tugged Diane's arm until she stood up. She wobbled a bit as she was still recovering from her orgasm.

"Oh, why did you rip my underwear? Those were one of my favorite pairs of panties?" Diane whined when she saw her undergarment ripped in two.

Kate had the decency to blush, she may have gotten a little TOO in the moment. "Sorry." She said while they both walked upstairs to her bedroom. "How about next week we go shopping and I can find you something nice to wear to repay you?" She batted her eyes a bit for extra emphasis.

Diane giggled at the older woman's antics, she was always a sucker for Kate. "Sure we can go shopping. At the local mall?"

"Right." Kate nodded, oh her girlfriend was so unaware of what she had planned for her at the mall, but as she walked behind Diane and finally got a good look at her bottomless state, her cute butt jiggling with each step, all logic went out the window.

Diane had barely walked into the bedroom when she gasped in surprise as Kate started attacking her neck. Pecking at every inch of the dark beauties neck. She bit her lip as she could also feel Kate's hands grabbing a handful of her butt. Soon the hands circled around her and started to tug at her shirt.

"As much as I fucking love seeing you bottomless, it's time to get you naked," Kate said each word spoken between a kiss on the neck.

Diane merely nodded and lifted her hands to allow Kate to lift her shirt over her head and thrown to the floor, now only wearing her bra.

Kate's hand soon attacked Diane's large breasts, groping them over her bra. Even though she'd just come Diane could already feel her pussy moistening from the attention.

Eager to continue Kate snaked her sands underneath Diane's bra, eager to finally play with her two favorite toys. Everyone at their office didn't nickname her DDiane for nothing.

Diane moaned out loud as her thumb brushed over her left nipple. She then used both of her index fingers and started circling her nipples, getting the woman to shudder. She soon used her thumb and finger and pinched, eliciting another moan. Soon Kate started pinching and lightly tugging them.

"Oooooh, Kate!" A louder cry escaping the goth's lips.

Kate smirked, god just hearing her girlfriend moan her name was making her wet. She went up to her ear and gave it a small bite. The biting mixed in with her nipples being pinched caused Diane's body to shake, almost dropping onto the bed if it wasn't for Kates's own hands.

"Oh FUCK KATE!" Diane cried out, her own hands went up to her own breasts and grabbing Kate's hand.

"Are you about to cum for me?" Kate whispered in her ear.

"Yeah," Diane said quietly, nodding.

Before Diane could say anything she felt Kate's hands move out of her bra, she was about to whine about why she stopped before she felt Kate push her, bending her over her bed. She felt the blonde's hands on her bra and unclasped them, and pulled them off her, leaving her naked just like Kate.

"Where is it?" Kate demanded.

Diane knew what she was referring to "Top drawer, left dresser."

Diane could hear Kate opening the drawer. She felt her face heat up at what was about to happen. Not trusting her legs to give out again she crawled onto the bed and laid on all fours ready to be fucked.

Diane soon heard something behind her. She turned her head and her heart started to race even more as she saw Kate behind her, a strap on being worn.

"I trust you don't need lubrication?" Kate teased, a small smirk on her face. Diane nodded not trusting her voice to answer, as it was fairly obvious how wet Kate had made her. She just wiggled her ass inviting her to come in.

Diane could feel Kate crawl in the bed behind her. She bit her lip as she could feel the strap on poking at her hot core, just a few more inches.

*SMACK*

Diane cried out and almost fell on her face as she felt her rear get smacked, she was about to turn her head before Kate slapped her ass again.

"I asked you a question Diane, not have you shake your ass at me like a horny idiot," Kate growled out, her dominant sexual personal fully coming out. Oh, Diane loved it when Kate dominated her like this, maybe it was because she was younger, or less experienced but either way she loved this.

"N-NO!" Diane yelled out

Another hand smacked her left butt cheek. It was so hard she nearly felled over, her breasts swung wildly smacking her in the face.

"No what?" Kate said her hand raised to give another slap.

"N-no, i-it doe-doesn't need to be lub-lubricated!" Diane was getting desperate, her pussy was aching to be filled, she wanted no needed Kate to fuck her now!

"Please Kate!" Diane started to beg. Her girlfriend's only answer was another spank to her now quite red rear.

"How bad do you want this fake dick in your pussy?" Kate demanded.

Diane whimpered as her girlfriend gave another smack. "Very badly! If we were at work and you bent me over my desk I'd be so happy for you to fuck me!

Kate smiled at that answer, she may have to try that work then. She grabbed the quivering girl's waist and positioned the strap on at Diane's leaking entrance. She gently slid the peak along the slit. Diane moaned out at the touch, arching her back trying to push her pussy into it.

Soon Kate started to push inside Diane's walls, she smiled as there wasn't much resistance, the poor girl must have been soaked while she teased her. The entire length of the strap on was in, she stayed still for a moment to let Diane soak it in. Her heavy breathing was a sign she was in her own world.

She pulled out a little before slamming it in, a cry escaping Diane's lips from the force. Kate pulled out even more and put it back in, and soon she started to have a rhythm. Each time she pushed it back in Diane would push her butt out to meet it.

Kate could hear Diane's breathing quickening. She exhaled loudly as she slipped deeper inside. Her cunt clamped down tightly around the shaft. She slowly slid it back and forth inside her. Hands gripped her hips tighter trying to keep their rhythm

The room was silent except for Diane's heavy breathing and the suction sound of strapon moving back and forth inside her pussy. Feeling bold Kate leaned in and circled her arms and with each hand grabbed a handful of Diane's swinging breasts. That caused the goth to cry out even louder as Kate started to play with her nipples.

"Oh, oh, oh, Oh, Oh, OH!" Diane started to pant, she was close to cumming.

Kate picked up the pace and started thrusting harder and faster.

"Oh, Oh, I-I'm about to-to CUM!" Diane tilted her back and started to orgasm loudly as Kate gave one final thrust into her. Her body shook as she moaned out, her pussy started to squirt her honey all over Kate's torso and onto the bed. She could feel her body still shaking in her arms as she remained on the spit of the shaft.

The room was quiet except for the sound of our breathing. Diane remained standing on all fours. Kate slowly removed the shaft from out of her, it was completely coated in her juices. She got off of Diane and laid down on the bed, the younger woman following suit.

"That...was amazing Kate," Diane said, with each word taking heavier breaths.

Kate just smiled as she took the moment of peace to admire her girlfriend. Sweat glistened all of Diane's body, her face was flushed red, and with each breath, she saw her large breasts moving up and down, it was almost hypnotic. Not even to mention the dark bush and the rest of her legs were just coated in her own cum. Diane was a hot mess, and Kate loved it.

"I'm glad you liked it, hope I wasn't too harsh on you?" Sometimes Kate could get lost in the moment, she hated to think she may have gone too far.

"No, it's fine um.." Diane's cheeks starting to pinken as she bit her lip. "I like it when you dominate me." She admitted quietly.

Kate smiled at her words. "I'm glad, I kinda enjoy it actually."

"Well as much as I enjoy it I think it's only fair I get to fuck you now," Diane said as she started to reach out for the strap on.

Kate moved it back out of Diane's reach, the pale girl looked at her a little confused. "I prefer to use it clean, and as you can see you came all over it."

Diane's eyes realized what she meant, she leaned in with her face and licked the shaft from the bottom, all the way to the tip. She then opened her mouth and slowly moved in, Kate was impressed that she was able to deep throat the entire length. Diane bobbed her head up and down making sure to drink in every bit of her honey. Once she was satisfied her mouth popped as she removed it from her mouth.

"Good enough?" She asked.

"I don't know, you seemed to be enjoying it, are you sure you like women?" Kate teased, only to laugh as her girlfriend gave her a playful smack.

She removed the strap and handed it over while she got ready on all fours ready for her turn.

"I'm guessing you want to do anal?" Diane asked as she lubriacated the strp on, an unsure look on her face.

Kate nodded happily, ever since Stephanie tried to insert her baton into her ass she'd gotten curious about anal and tried doing it with a few toys of her own, she now felt ready to try it with her partner.

"Okay, just tell me if it hurts." The dark-haired woman said as she stood up behind Kate.

Diane concentrated as she raised the shaft and lined it up between those gorgeous ass cheeks.

"Ooh you dirty girl," Diane said as she pushed it headfirst slowly between them. Kate groaned a little as she found her puckered little pink asshole giving some resistance. Having never done anything like this, she thought for a moment there was no way it would fit. Diane continued to push forward and with some difficulty, her asshole surprisingly began to yield to the invading member. Again she let out a groan as still holding the base she pushed harder against it. Then all of a sudden the tip of the shaft popped inside.

"Gosh you're tight," Diane said struggling to continue, she sighed as she drove forward forcing it deeper inside. Kate expected to be screaming in pain but instead, she just moaned and even gave her ass a little wiggle to assist him in his efforts. Slowly she drew it back before driving it back into her,

"ooh fuck, fuck, fuck!" She groaned as she felt the tightness of the shaft like it had never been before.

Diane quickly built up speed and was soon ramming it roughly into her driving it up to the hilt, her thighs hitting her firm round cheeks. Kate couldn't believe she was being fucked in the ass, and she was getting very turned on by it! Every time her partner thrust into her, her body felt tingles all over her skin, as if it was her pussy getting the attention. She arched her back further in a gesture that told her she was actually enjoying it.

She could feel an orgasm building, it was almost overwhelming how much it was sneaking up on her. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Kate cried out.

She must've been close as she could hear and feel Diane having trouble fucking her at a fast pace. Suddenly her pussy started to constrict and Kate started to cum right there, she felt no control over her body as she squirted all over the bed and let out an intense roar of sexual pleasure. Her body shook immensely as it shot through her, it almost felt animalistic. She lost the strength in her arms and fell face-first onto the bed, the mattress doing little to lessen her orgasmic cry.

Soon the sensation started to die down and Kate started to gasp heavily as she tried to recover. She never felt so exhausted after an orgasm like it. She could feel Diane pulling the shaft out of her ass, soon it was put away and she laid right next to her.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you right?" Diane asked a bit concerned.

"No, it was a little uncomfortable but fuck it felt so good." Kate responded, having a little trouble speaking.

Diane smiled as she leaned in a placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Why don't we just stay in bed and watch a movie?" The goth suggested.

"That sounds nice." Kate said as she moved over and cuddled with her girlfriend, she sighed blissfully as she laid her head on Diane's soft breasts, of she could lay like this all night.

XXX

Kate nervously squirmed as she stood in front of the doorway with Diane. They had a fabulous night together and her showing up nude had definitely been worth it. However, there was a problem, Kate in her sex filled mind didn't think of. Getting home.

She looked outside to see it was broad daylight, the morning after she came over, and saw people outside milling about, some walking down the sidewalk, others on their front lawns. Kate gulped at the thought of now walking past all of them to her car, completely naked.

"Um, Diane?" Kate asked nervously, glancing back at her lovely and generous girlfriend.

"Yes, Kate?" Diane answered, a small smirk on her face as she had obviously pieced together the same thing Kate was worried about.

"Could I, by any chance borrow an outfit from you?" Kate squirmed a little as Diane's smirk turned into a full smile.

Diane pressed a finger on her lip and tilted her head up to ponder Kate's request. She 'hmmed' as she kept "thinking".

"There's a problem with that Kate, my clothes don't fit you." She finally answered, and Kate could feel herself getting wet as her nightmare was slowly becoming a reality.

"Bu- but you do fit me!" Kate tried to convince her.

Diane sighed sadly at her nude girlfriend. "Really Kate?" Diane motioned to her large DD breasts, and then towards Kate tiny boobies. The size was vastly different.

"Were not the same size sorry," Diane said as she started pushing Kate toward the door.

"but, but, but not even pants!?" Kate begged as Diane opened the door and she was hit with the bright light.

"Nope!" Diane said as she shoved Kate through the door, and outside.

Kate was like a wild animal frozen in fear. All around her were potential problems, everyone here could see her nude and laugh and poke fun at her nude expense. Maybe while they hadn't noticed her yet she could sne-

"BYE KATE THANKS FOR CUMMING!" Diane yelled and soon followed by a heavy slam of her front door.

Kate cried out as every single person's eyes landed on her, some confused, others hollering and whistling at the naked women in front of her. Kate was so frozen with fear she hadn't ever moved her hands in front of her to cover herself. Everyone was getting a great view of her small chest, and her very dark bush, which did not match her blonde hair at all.

A sudden flash of a camera broke her trance, and she hastily covered her boobs and bush with her hands and ran.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Kate muttered as she continued to run, she passed by a woman playing with her kids and both of them were shocked to see a nude woman run in front of me.

"You whore get out of her!" She yelled at her, that only caused a larger commotion.

Kate just kept her head down, her face extremely red, she'd never been this humiliated in her life, and yes to her horror quite aroused.

She knew her car was close, she just had to get in, drive home, and never come back to this neighborhood again, simple plan.

Unfortunately, Kate didn't see until the last moment a person appear in front of her, she bumped into them headfirst and bounced back landing on her back on the pavement. She could still hear some commotion but she was a bit dazed. Her vision started to come back and she saw someone standing in front of her, it was a police officer.

"Well, well, well, I didn't expect to see you so soon, and naked as well." The officer said a smirk on her face as she stared down at Kate who had her legs wide open as if she was asking to be fucked.

Kate gulped as she realized this was Stephanie, the same police officer who busted her from streaking a few weeks ago. The same officer who bent her over her car and fucked her with her baton. The same officer who was now standing between her wide open legs, with a predatory smile on her face.

"Fuck me."


12