Kate's First Stray Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers

“I guess I’m kind of surprised too. Had no idea you were into coming to this beach. Is Brian here as well?” Derrick continued.

“No, he couldn’t make it today.” She lied. “But, this is our friend, Marc. Actually, I’ve never done this beach before. I think it takes a little getting used to. That’s why we’re all the way down here.” Kate was dying inside. She had no idea if Derrick was buying what she said about Brian and Marc.

Derrick shook Marc’s hand and introduced his friends to Marc and Kate. “We come here once in a while, just to goof around, see the sights. I told these guys the best sights are always hidden at the far end of the beach. Now they can see first hand that I know what I’m talking about.” Derrick flashed his beautiful smile as he complimented Kate and looked her up and down. For just a moment, Kate and Derrick’s eyes met as he looked at her, and she thought to herself that he really does think I’m hot looking. Kate got the definite sense that just as she had been checking out Derrick for the past two years, so too had he been checking her out.

“Look, we won’t interrupt you guys. Good seeing you Kate. I’ll be at your place on Thursday…….with my clothes on, unless you prefer me this way.” Derrick smiled at his own joke as he and his friends started away from Marc and Kate. Kate was almost frantic with fear. Derrick had moved right on beyond the Brian question, and Kate had a sense that Derrick knew what was going on and would be cool with it. But she didn’t know for sure. At the same time, as Kate looked at the three naked studs as they walked away, she felt a wave of sexual longing as she took in their handsome bodies. After having sex with another man other than Brian, Kate knew that she her sexual appetite could be satisfied so much more fully than it had been in the last several years. And she wondered what it would be like to experience any one of these striking young men in a sexual way.

Kate was a wreck and Marc could see it and sense it. “Are you okay, babe?”

She was on the verge of tears. “Marc, I have to tell him not to say anything to Brian. I can’t believe we saw him. But, I have to tell him now. I’ll be right back.” And with that said, Kate ran toward the three young men, calling Derrick’s name. Marc watched her run and caught a side glimpse of her beautifully shaped breasts as they bounced gently, and he felt himself getting hard. He also watched her beautiful ass and felt a wave of desire wash over his loins, realizing that he was getting hard just watching his white beauty.

Derrick heard Kate call his name and he turned to see her beautiful form jogging toward his friends and him. “Derrick, can I see you for just a second?” Kate asked. His friends got the idea and kept walking slowly.

Kate’s head was pounding, but she knew she had to tell Derrick that Brian had no idea about her day at the beach or Marc. “What’s up Kate?” Derrick asked. As she looked at Derrick she could see that he was obviously looking her over very carefully. This was yet another and this time blatant sign that he liked what he saw.

“Derrick, I have to ask a favor of you. I feel pretty embarrassed, but I’m hoping that you will help me out. You see…….” She stopped here, and her eyes started to fill with tears. Derrick stepped in and helped her out. He reached out and took her hands in both of his. She looked up at him, taking in his light mocha colored skin stretched tightly across his beautifully muscled abs, tightly defined pec, thick neck and stunning face with the sparkling green eyes.

“Kate, relax. I know what you’re going to say, okay? As soon as I asked if Brian was here, I knew that I shouldn’t have. I knew he wasn’t and he has no idea that you are. So, I just want you to know that this is totally our secret, okay? I promise I won’t ever mention a word. And, I guess I have to compliment Marc for his taste in women. Every time I go to your place, I have to confess that I sneak looks at you whenever I can. In fact, as we were walking down the beach, I was telling my friends about how I would love to see a couple of my pool customers on this beach, and I mentioned your name. It was so weird to run into you right after I said that.

Tears trickled down Kate’s cheeks, and she wiped them away. Looking up to Derrick’s handsome face, she said, “Thanks. I don’t know what to say, but thanks. I am so embarrassed.”

“Kate, please, don’t be. Be serious, this stuff goes on all the time. And, if I can just tell you, you are one hot looking mom. So, my guess is that guys hit on you all of the time. Please, do me a favor. Have a good time today. Don’t leave just because you saw me here. I would feel really awful if you did. And, trust me, your secret is safe with me. I am just jealous as hell of Marc.” Derrick moved both of his hands to Kate’s shoulders, bent down, and kissed her on the cheek. “Promise me you will stay?” He asked.

The feel of Derrick’s touch sent a thrill through Kate’s body, and his kiss sent another thrill up her spine. She looked up at the handsome and muscled youth in front of her and kissed him back, thanking him once again. Derrick turned to jog to his fiends, and waved and smiled as he went. His beautifully sculpted form glided smoothly and his leg muscles flexed as they moved his body away from her. She fixed her eyes on his thick mocha club as it bounced around just as he started to jog.

Kate walked back to Marc, feeling much better, but still very unsettled now that another person knew of her infidelity.

“Are you okay, Kate. We can leave if you want.” Marc offered.

“No, Marc. He made me promise that I’d stay, and I want to.” She responded.

Marc moved over to Kate and they embraced and held one another tightly. “Kate, I’m sorry that happened. I never thought it would, that’s why I brought us to this beach and moved so far down the beach. I am really sorry. Did Derrick say he’d keep quiet about it?”

“Yes, he did. And I believe him.” As Kate thought about Derrick, her mind replayed how he held her arms and he kissed her cheek, and how it felt. And, she thought about how it felt when she kissed him and the thrill that went through her as her breasts came into contact with his muscular ebony body. Kate didn’t know what to think as she felt her vagina fill with love juices as her mind recalled the scene with this young black stud.

Marc and Kate lay on their towels and caressed one another and again had sex as they lay completely alone in the warm sun on the beach. Marc’s cock always felt so thick and full inside of her. As she thought about how Marc filled her, her mind wondered for a moment what a cock like Derrick’s must feel like, and she felt a strange thrill from that thought, even as Marc and she came to a mutually wonderful climax.

Marc went in for another swim as Kate walked knee deep in the water. The weather was perfect and Kate felt a new calmness now that her black lover had once again satisfied her desires to have his thick black love club pump his personal signature into her hungry pussy. Kate could feel his juices mixing with the ending of her period, and she knew that there was very little likelihood that anyone could make her pregnant for a few days. In fact, some of Marc’s cum leaked onto Kate’s thigh as her musings were interrupted by Derrick and his friends on their way back from their walk down the beach.

“Hey Kate, glad to see that you stayed. Fantastic day. Just the right temp, just the right breeze. I see Marc’s out there doing laps, still too cold for you?” Derrick commented, trying to keep the topic light and easy.

His friend Kyle offered, “Kate, just wanted to let you know, we all decided you and Marc, but you especially were our best sighting for the day.” He smiled a handsome smile and Kate drank in his youthful beauty; his shaggy blond hair, his nicely crafted body, his nicely shaped cock and big balls. Kate stopped herself from staring. She smiled at the three of them.

“What a nice thing to say to someone much older than you guys. I appreciate it, but I know there are much better sights out there to see. But thanks anyway, that was sweet of you.” She smiled warmly at Kyle.

“Kate, you can’t be much older. I’m twenty-three, what are you, maybe three years older?” Kyle countered.

“Didn’t Derrick tell you I have an eleven year old son and two younger ones.” C’mon Kyle. You know I’m not in my twenties. But you make me feel good anyway.” Kate continued.

Kyle looked at Derrick. “Is she for real?” And looking back at Kate, he added, “Really, Kate, you don’t look any older than twenty- five, if even that. I’m not kidding. And no matter what your age, you are definitely the hottest number on this beach today.”

Kate smiled, and thanked Kyle again. Kyle and Seth waved a goodbye to Kate as Derrick’s eyes kind of told them he needed to have a private word. “Kate, I really am glad you stayed. I felt awful about asking you about Brian, and possibly ruining your day. I know it’s your private business. Believe me, I won’t ever say a word to anyone. Another reason I am glad you stayed is that I got to see your beautiful body naked again, something I have always wanted to do since I started doing your pool. So you see, from now on, I will have this mental image of you when I do your pool. And what a pleasant image it is.” He finished flashing his incredibly handsome smile and looking directly into her eyes with his sparkling green eyes. His shaggy dreadlocks were blowing around his face, nicely complementing his mocha colored skin.

Kate smiled back at Derrick and reached out to slap him playfully, laughing at the image he just suggested about always being able to remember her naked. She hit him gently on his upper arm, feeling at once the warmth from the sun on his tight skin as it covered his thickly muscled bicep. The touch sent a thrill through her.

“Well Derrick, I’ll have a new image of you to think about while you’re doing our pool. And believe me, I am sure there are many women out there who wish they had the chance to see what I am looking at right now. In fact, I think you look better than my mind could have imagined you. So if you think you are the only one who’s had a pleasant time taking in the sights today, you are wrong. But seriously, I want to thank you again for being so kind to me earlier. I don’t know what’s going on with me, but this is something I have to explore myself. But I better keep quiet before I start to cry again.”

“You didn’t really scope me out the way I used to check you out did you? You’re just saying that right? I mean, I always love going to your place for the sights, but I never thought you were checking me out too. That is so weird. I mean because you are really so hot looking and not just a college girl, but also a beautiful and mature woman. And I don’t mean older, because I guess I never thought about the ages of the boys, but I always assumed you to be in your mid twenties.” Derrick spoke these words so sincerely, Kate knew he was telling the truth, and she was so flattered that he said them. What a compliment from such a youthful, athletic, and really handsome stud.

“You are really so sweet Derrick. Some girl will be so lucky to have you. And I don’t know why, but I think I need to tell you that this is the very first time I have ever done anything with anyone since I got married. I’m not sure why, but as I said, I have to explore a little I guess.” Kate finished as Marc came out of the water with the water glistening on his finely cut body. He smiled and waved.

“Still trying to pick up my babe?” He asked Derrick with a smile, realizing that he had just called Kate his babe. He could be comfortable with that, if only she could break free of Brian. Marc could only hope. And he would have to cut some ties of his own that Kate did not know about because he hadn’t really been seeing much of that particularly woman in the past few weeks. However, she had called and asked to get together over the upcoming long weekend. Marc had not mentioned that to Kate.

“He’s been very sweet, but no pick up offers yet. But Marc, look at him, anyone would be tempted.” Derrick smiled, embarrassed. He was gorgeous she thought. And his comments to her caused Kate to think that her fantasies were not that far fetched after all. Derrick said his goodbyes to Kate and Marc, and Kate watched his beautiful mocha form jog effortlessly through the sand after his friends.

At the end of the day, the two lovers traveled back to Kate’s where they swam naked in her pool and then fucked on the lounge chair on her patio. Each time she had sex with Marc, the experience seemed unusually fulfilling. He was gentle, yet aggressive. She loved sucking his thick and throbbing black shaft. And he seemed to love tonguing her vagina and bringing her to one climax after the next. But Kate knew that she had only one more night with Marc after this one, and she wondered what would happen then. She also thought about what sex would be like with Brian this weekend. She wondered if he would sense that another man had been fucking her. Would he be able to tell she wondered? Also, how long could she and Marc continue this without getting caught at it?

And, the thought of what it would do to her family was something she did not want to entertain. Kate also wondered if Marc would stop seeing other women while having an affair with her. The thought of him in bed with another woman was something Kate could not bear. And yet, she knew that it was unfair of her to expect that he would never have sex with anyone else while she was still married and living with Brian. These thoughts troubled Kate, and Marc could sense there was something bothering her.

As they lay naked in Kate and Brian’s bed with Kate resting her head on Marc’s tightly muscled chest, he asked her, “Babe, you’ve been quiet. Is something wrong? Are you worried about Derrick? Is something else bothering you?”

“Just lots of thoughts about us, about my family. All kinds of crazy thoughts are eating at my brain Marc. For example, I will be wondering all of this weekend what you are doing, whom you are with, and I will be missing you and this great cock of yours.” And she took his meat in her hand and gave it a tug. It was as usual, hard.

“And, I don’t even want to think about the good time Brian is going to have with you starting on Thursday night when you pull in up north. I bet he’ll be between those legs in less than an hour. And that thought will drive me crazy.” Marc said seriously.

“I know, Marc. I just don’t know what to do about us. I can’t bear to hurt my kids, or even Brian for that matter. But, I know it’s unfair to you to just use your body, which I love doing by the way.” She said and lifted her head to look into his handsome face.

“I knew what I was getting into when we started this Kate. Married women have a lot of stuff to deal with. But, I have to say, you are so fucking hot, you are definitely worth any of the frustration that goes with it.”

“And your cock feels so wonderful in me; I am not sure what I would do without its wonderful size, and your wonderful technique. Having sex with you has been so perfect Marc. Really, you feel so good to me. I don’t want to stop this, but I know something has to give. And just so you know, every time I do it with Brian this weekend I will be thinking of you.”

Marc sat up and pinned Kate on her mattress. “Are you suggesting that Brian and I are so similar in bed that you’ll be thinking of me?” Marc smiled down at Kate, taking in her beautiful face, and breasts as he did so.

“You know very well what I mean. Brian tries and he’s good, but you are fantastic. And, I don’t know if it happens to all married couples, but Brian only wants sex like once every few days. You, you horny sexpot, want it all day, every day, which I love by the way.”

Marc continued to pin Kate as he slid his throbbing black rod deep into his white princess once again. Once again, the feeling of having Marc’s rigid black rod stretching her and invading her into depths that only it had ever gone in her vagina was a wonderful feeling for Kate. It took only moments before his pumping action brought his lover to climax yet again. Today, she had climaxed about twelve times since the morning, and her muscular black lover so excited her that she couldn’t have enough of him, which he loved.

“By the way, I saw the way you were looking at Derrick and his friends today, and I saw how they were looking at you. I think Brian may have more than just me to worry about for competition for his lovely woman.”

Kate shot back, “So are you telling me that if three really beautiful women walked up to us and talked with you, you wouldn’t be looking them over very carefully? Marc, I know you better than that. I have observed you for two years, and I know how you are. So if I liked looking at Derrick, Kyle, and Seth, I think it’s a good thing, a normal thing for a very young looking woman, as they all told me I am.” She said with a beautiful smile. “But, I’ve got your cock in my pussy right now, not any of theirs. So there!”

That night they fucked and slept, woke up and fucked and slept some more. Marc spent some serious time licking every part of Kate’s pussy that was reachable by his tongue. He gently fingered her and massaged her clit until she reached one orgasm after another. For her part, Kate invited Marc into her pussy, ass, and mouth repeatedly all night long, so that when the two of them went to work the next morning, they were both exhausted.

Wednesday went by quickly and both Kate and Marc knew that their affair’s little honeymoon was coming to an end. That night, Marc cooked dinner on Brian’s grill and served Kate as she sat naked in the warm early evening sun on her pool patio. Kate wondered, “Marc, seriously, does that penis ever go down. It’s been hard for nearly the whole time you’ve been grilling and sitting here.”

Dinner was followed by the couple swimming together in the pool, toweling one another off and retiring early to Kate and Brian’s bedroom. After all, this would be their last night together for quite a while they both thought. Marc knew that Brian and the kids generally called around nine, so he deliberately distracted Kate with foreplay starting at about eight-thirty. By the time the phone rang at nine, Kate was again moaning and writhing deep in pleasure as Marc was sliding his onyx monster in and out between her pussy’s pink lips. Kate was going to let the phone ring, but Marc picked it up and put it in her hand. He knew that it would be Brian first.

“Hello.” Kate said breathlessly.

“Hi honey. What’s going on?” Brian responded.

“Not much, just ran from the other room……ahhh, to get this.” Marc had continued to slow fuck Kate as she talked with Brian. Marc had had her at almost climax when the phone had rung, and now he wanted to keep her at the brink. And he thought correctly that she would not want to lose that feeling either.

“Wow, sounds like you need some exercise hon.”

As Brian said these words, Marc pulled his shining black wand all the way out of Kate. “Mmmmmm.” She moaned softly, feeling her lover’s shaft make its exit. “N..N..No, I just ran and I guess I am really out of breath. Anyway, what’s up with you guys?” Kate asked, trying to get back a normal tone to her voice. While she did this, Marc had begun rotating the thick black mushroom of his penis around Kate’s clitoris. He gently massaged her in a circular motion as he used his free hand to cup her breast and pinch her right nipple. A loud moan escaped from her, one that Marc created when he plunged his ebony shaft deep into his lover, hitting her cervix hard. “Aaarrrghhh.” She gasped in total pleasure.

“What the hell are you doing, Kate? Sounds like you’re having sex with someone. What’s going on? Are you drunk?” Brian’s questions made Kate pull up and away from Marc to dislodge the cause of her inability to control her voice. But Marc drove right back into his lover, impaling her cunt on his thick black love rod. Another gasp and moan. Kate was horrified and struggled with self-control since Marc was not going to give in and let her off his throbbing black pleasure club.

ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers