Kate's First Stray Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers

“Yes honey, I have had a couple of drinks, and I just about lost my balance by the bed, but I’m okay, really.” Marc was behaving for the moment. “Let me talk to the boys.”

“Okay Kate, but relax will you? You’ll scare them. Are you sure you’re okay?” Brian inquired, sounding worried.

“Yes, I’m fine Brian, sorry if I got you worried, I guess the combination of drinks and running just got to me.”

While the boys were on the phone with their mother, Marc lay still, his muscled and hard black body lying atop of his beautiful white lover. He loved the feel of her soft breasts as they pushed into his torso. His cock was wedged tightly up Kate’s cunt, and even while she spoke to her sons, Marc could feel her alternately squeezing and releasing her vagina muscles on his throbbing black manhood. Finally, Kate finished talking with the boys, assuring them that she would be up late afternoon or early evening the next day. Then Brian returned on the line.

“Kate, are you sure you’re okay? You have me worried.”

“Honey, I am fine, I think I am going to go to bed right now and dream about being with you tomorrow night.” Kate managed to say without any trace of anything unusual in her voice. And Brian breathed a sigh of relief as he listened to her. He thought it strange of her to drink alone, but he knew it was her last night home before she began the long fourth of July weekend with them. Maybe she was just relaxing.

However, Marc was now massaging Kate’s g-spot softly and sucking on her left nipple as he was pinching her right one. He was driving her wild, and she loved it, and she was doing her best to get through the conversation with Brian without making any more suggestive sounds. While she was pissed at Marc for what he was deliberately doing while she was talking with her husband, her body was screaming, “keep it up and fuck me!” She was writhing on her bed as her black lover sucked her and fondled her. He had prepped her pussy he knew. It felt almost puffy which was his sign that she was at a heightened state of arousal, and was dying for his cock deep inside her cunt, and it was soaked from her juices, which were flowing freely. She was ready for him to make his move he thought. His plan was to plunge his black sausage into her hungry pussy suddenly, thereby evoking a squeal of pleasure from his white princess.

Kate suspected that Marc would not let her off the phone with Brian without some other attempt to make her gasp. She planned her move just right. “Hold Bri, I’ve got another call.” As she said these words and pushed the button on the phone causing it to disconnect, Marc plunged his now fully engorged black shaft deep into his beautiful white lover causing her to scream loudly in total pleasure. She dropped the phone and Brian heard nothing. She threw her arms around Marc, digging her nails into his thickly muscled back. She wrapped her legs up and over his thighs, trying to pull his marvelous presence even more deeply into her. Marc, knowing he had been tricked, did not care. He too was overtaken with the sexual excitement of the moment; and he fucked Kate with incredible force, smashing his pelvis into her and feeling his cock pushing into her hard cervix. Kate screamed, and gasped, and moaned as Marc drove his rock hard shaft in and out, in and out, and finally pushed its thick swollen head into her cervix’s opening and pumped his gooey love fluid deep into her womb. Kate was experiencing a continuing orgasm that caused her body to writhe and twitch with incredible pleasure as she felt Marc finally empty himself into her. Each time he fucked her she had the feeling that his cock was bigger than the time before. But this time, the feeling was as if she had a large bat stuffed deeply into her love canal, stretching it so that she thought he might actually tear it. Sex with him was like nothing she had ever, ever had before. They both knew that. And for Marc, sex with Kate was the most sexually gratifying he had ever had as well. And, unlike Kate, he had had many, many partners in the past and present. She made him feel so wonderful, he thought his cock would never shrink back to normal.

The two illicit lovers clasped one another’s sweaty bodies tightly through their orgasms. And now, Marc turned his face to meet hers and they kissed long and hard. Kate felt sure her face would be scratched with his evening whiskers, but she didn’t care. She didn’t care what signs of her sex with her black Adonis would be left behind. She would make something up, and Brian would have to believe her. And if he didn’t, she didn’t care about that either. She thought that tonight she wanted to squeeze Marc’s cock as much as she possibly could, so that she could remember it for the many days that she would have to be without it.

When they finally separated, Kate watched as Marc climbed off of her and stood next to the bed with his wonderfully defined body, his cock still hard. He bent to pick up the phone and placed it back on the hook.

“Hubby will be calling any time now. What are you going to say when he asks why you didn’t get back to him?”

“Got it covered, the button was sticking again. It does sometimes you know. I’ll say someone from work called. I’m not worried.” She smiled at Marc. “You planned that whole thing didn’t you. You bastard! You deliberately got me so horny for that cock of yours, you knew I wouldn’t want it out of me for even a moment. And, I think you take some perverse pleasure in fucking me while I am talking with my husband. And on the one hand that bothers me because I love Brian and I am pissed at you for doing it, and then on the other hand I know you’re trying to give me a message to choose between him and you. And, of course your ammunition is your fantastic cock and wonderful fucking technique, and your magnificent body, all of which I love. But still, you are a sneaky bastard. Brian must think I have become a closet drinker who masturbates herself when he’s not around. Anyway, I think I need some time on this one, and I will not let you any where near me when I think I might be talking on the phone again.”

“Kate, after tonight, how often do you think we’ll have a chance to do this with one another? I’ve loved the past few days with you, the sex as well as just being with you. And I meant what I said about how easily I could fall in love with you. I apologize about what I just did while you were talking, but I think I am so jealous that Brian found you first that I just take pleasure in knowing that when it comes to sex, you love it with me way more than with him. I just want all of you, I don’t want to share you with him. So yeah, I get some kind of sick pleasure out of fucking you while I know your husband is on the other end of the line wondering what the hell it is that is getting you so breathless. And, I know it’s me. Childish right? I’m sorry Kate. But I don’t want tonight to end. And at the same time, I don’t want you to be miserable, but I think that eventually you would be very happy with me, and your boys would understand why someday. But, I think I am probably getting ahead of this whole thing. I know that you have a lot of thinking that you have to do. So can you at least give me an idea of when you think you might have thought this out. Because I can’t just put my life on hold indefinitely.

Tears were starting to well up in Kate’s eyes. “I don’t want it to end either. You’re right. I love sex with you more than I do with Brian. You’re so different from one another, and there are things I love about him, and truthfully there are things I love about you. But my boys would be so devastated and so would Brian. I don’t want you to put your life on hold indefinitely. But, I can’t say when I will have this all thought out. I know it’s not fair to you though, because you probably have some hot little woman who loves that big black cock just as much as I have come to love it. Please don’t tell me if you do though. It would drive me crazy.”

The phone stopped Kate and she answered it and sounded perfectly normal to Brian as he inquired as to what had happened. Kate assured him that she was just going to call him back, that a co-worker had just gotten off the line with her. She explained that the call waiting button was not working properly again. Brian seemed to buy the story and wondered why Kate sounded so normal now, but didn’t the first time he called. She assured him she would get an early start the next day and said her good byes with an “I love you.”, which caused Marc to look away.

Marc and Kate spent the rest of the night making love in every possible position their toned bodies would allow. Marc truly loved the feel of Kate’s tight pussy as she squeezed his thick cock. And she could not get enough of her ebony lover.

The two lovers kissed one another goodbye the next morning before they left for work, knowing that trying to do it in the afternoon would probably not be very successful. Marc had told Kate that he had friends joining him over the weekend for a cookout but that he would be preoccupied thinking about her. She basically told him that she would be thinking about him all of the time as well. And, she hoped Brian would not notice how stretched Marc’s cock had left her pussy. She wondered if it would ever regain its shape.

As they left work, they waved and Marc drove home, and Kate stopped by the house to check to make sure once again that there were no signs of her black lover’s presence there for when she and her family returned after July fourth. There were none that she could find. She had sprayed the mattress, changed the bedding, done everything she could think of to rid the bedroom and house of Marc’s scent. She left the bedroom, but not before staring at her and Brian’s bed. She was afraid of hurting her family, but she thought how much she wanted her black lover in her bed every night.

When Kate looked out into the back yard, she was puzzled to see water spraying from the pool pump off to the side of the yard. Stepping onto the deck, she could hear the sound of the spray as well as the typical sound the pump made when it is losing its prime. Kate knew right away that she had to take care of that problem before she left for the mountains. She called Brian and told him about the problem. He told her to call Derrick and see if he could service it, after all he did work for the pool place. Kate did not want to talk to or to see Derrick, but before she could protest, Marc told her he would call and make the arrangements. Within minutes, Marc called back.

“Kate? Derrick will be there in about two hours. He said he might need you there to let him into the house to shut off power, and maybe help him at the pump. Do you mind leaving a little later? Sorry, honey but he’s real busy.”

Kate’s mind raced and figured that if Derrick got there in two hours, that would give her a chance to get over to Marc’s, have a last unexpected fling with her black lover, and get back in time to deal with Derrick and the pool. “Sure Bri, I can do that. I will just be late getting up there.”

“Okay, sorry hon….let me know if there’s a problem, and if not, at least give me a call to let me know when you leave. Love ya.” And they ended their conversation.

Kate was so pleased to have a chance to be with Marc again. She got over to his place in fifteen minutes and was happy to see his car there. Getting to the door, she knocked but got no answer. Given the brilliant late afternoon sun, she thought: “He must be out at the pool.” So she went around to the back gate and let herself into the side yard. Walking around to the pool area, she heard voices. She recognized Marc’s voice, and the other sounded like that of a woman. Fear gripped Kate’s stomach, but she knew she had to see what was going on. As the patio beside the pool came into view, she could see Marc and an absolutely stunning young black woman on a chaise lounge.

At first Kate was not sure what was happening. But as she moved closer to the patio, it was clear that both Marc and his friend were naked. He was on his back and it appeared that she had her pussy impaled on his wonderfully thick black cock. Kate watched as the woman gyrated on her lover’s cock while she arched forward with her hands positioned on Marc’s beautifully formed chest. For his part, Marc had both hands holding her at the waist, keeping her in position as he pistoned his cock into and out of her vagina. Her large mocha breasts with their hardened nipples were positioned close enough to his face so that Marc began to suck on the right breast as his muscles started to flex and it was clear he was very close to his orgasm. They were both oblivious to Kate’s presence. And both of them were moaning loudly in obvious pleasure. Suddenly, the woman stopped moving and smiled down at Marc who looked puzzled but kept his lips sucking on her nipple.

“So Marc, can you tell me who’s better at this, that cheating little white slut or me? I don’t want to waste your time or mine Marc. You’re welcome to pursue her if you want. Or do you prefer this sister’s tight pussy to park your tool?

Marc was still moving his cock around inside her, and it was obvious that he wanted to continue what appeared to be a wonderful fuck for both of them. But he took just enough time to answer the question. “Mandy, she’s just been a diversion while you were away. What do you want me to do, be celibate every time you go away on business? Believe me, she is good, but there’s no way I would take her cunt over your tight pussy. You squeeze my cock like nobody else can do. I should never have mentioned her. Is that all I’m going to hear about all weekend? What can I tell you, she’s cute and she needed to feel what a real cock was like. As soon as she tried it out, she was hooked, naturally, just like you are.” He smiled up at her. “Right now I’m training her, just like I trained you.” He said, still smiling. “And don’t get me wrong, she is hot, very hot. But believe me, she’s got miles to go before she even gets close to you in the sack.”

Mandy smiled and leaned into Marc, and they kissed passionately as Kate watched with her eyes opened wide in utter shock. While they kissed, Mandy and Marc moved their beautiful black bodies in unison, with his cock slamming upward into her drenched vagina. Only a few seconds elapsed and both beautifully toned bodies went rigid as the lovers climaxed together. Loud moans escaped from Marc’s mouth, and Mandy’s gasps were audible but muffled as Marc continued to kiss her well after they had climaxed.

Tears were streaming down her face and Kate must have made a noise because the beautiful woman opened her eyes and in total surprise said only: “Marc!” He looked and his eyes met Kate’s. She was devastated; it was all over her face. Shock was all over Marc’s face. Then Mandy grabbed a towel as Marc jumped from the lounge.

“Kate…….Kate!” She had already run to the gate and was getting into her car when Marc, still naked ran to the gate and stopped, realizing his lack of clothing. “Kate, come back!” Marc instantly regretted what he had said about Kate to Mandy. He realized that was probably the end of their relationship, and he was pissed at himself because he really wanted Kate, much more than he wanted Mandy.

Her tires screeched loudly on the normally quiet street as she raced away. Her immediate shock and the tears were replaced by anger and the realization that Marc had used her. He had simply used her for sex, and if she had not stumbled upon Mandy and Marc, he probably would have continued using her. But what he said about her hurt the most. She would show him that she was definitely not hooked on his cock. Although she knew she was. That was it for them. She was so angry with Marc, and she was hurt deeply by his words about her. “That bastard.” She thought. During the short drive back to her house she experienced feelings of anger, guilt, humiliation, and embarrassment at how she had been used, and at how she had cheated on Brian.

To be continued………

Thanks for the many positive comments. I am amazed at the sheer numbers of people who have read these stories. And while the rating does not yet say they are hot, I still think the rating they have is pretty solid. I continue to be puzzled by a couple of people who punish themselves by reading page after page of stuff that they say they hate. I guess I would find something I like to read instead. Anyway, I do appreciate all your constructive comments everyone!

ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers