Kate's Heavenly Hell Ch. 12: Conclusion

Story Info
12 years later.
1.4k words
4.3
10.4k
6
4

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duke567
Duke567
186 Followers

This is the final chapter of this story. It's kind of short, but hopefully will be a good conclusion. I hope you have enjoyed it. Thanks for reading all these chapters over all these years. 12 chapters, over 6 years.

____________________________

12 years later....

It was a year after Kate's sudden death that I asked Alexa to marry me. It was the first time in a year that I felt somewhat normal. The first time I had any sexual.... well anything.

Alexa cried when I asked. I had surprised her by making a romantic dinner at home. For the last year I has been a living shell; Alexa had begun to worry that I would never come back out of my grief. We hugged, we cried. I kissed her.

When dessert was finished, I took Alexa upstairs to our bedroom. Where for a year we had slept in the same bed together, for the first time I undressed her. She undressed me. She was surprised to see I had the cock cage on. Not having the key, Alexa just assumed I would unlock it when I was ready to. She didn't even mention it.

Alexa massaged my balls while I kissed her again. I ran my hands all over her body. I had missed this so much. I ran my hands over her ass and pulled her pussy into me. I could feel her rubbing against the cage.

I kissed her neck, then laid her down on the bed. After kissing her nipples, I kissed my way down her stomach, down to her pussy. I made love to her pussy. Alexa moaned. Once I knew she was getting close to cumming, I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently nibbled on it with my teeth. She instantly started to cum. Wave after wave. As she slowly came down from her high, I places kisses all over her pussy lips, working my way up to her tummy.

As we sat against the headboard, still horny as hell, my cock pressing against the metal cage, I held her tight. "Alexa, I missed this so much. I missed you. I can't wait to marry you."

"I was so worried that I had lost you. After loosing Kate, I didn't think I could have survived."

"I am so sorry, I was so consumed with my grief. It was only in the last few weeks that I was able to start thinking about others. About you."

Alexa interrupted me, "I didn't even know where we stood. I know the lose was too much, so I didn't want to pressure you. I was so worried."

_______________________

We had a short 2 month engagement and a small family wedding. At our age, there was not much point in anything extravagant. Our families and friends all approved, even though it was only a year; they all know that Kate and I had been very close to Alexa. Some of them probably suspected our past living arrangements.

The wedding reception turned into more of a 'celebration of life' for Kate. Having progressed somewhat through my grief, I was able to appreciate it more this time than at her funeral. I think the evening was very healing for everyone.

We stayed in town on our wedding night, planning to leave the next day on a week long tropical honeymoon. At the hotel, we undressed each other.

"I can't believe I am now the Mrs. I loved what we had before, but now I feel like I'm not just along for the ride."

"You know Kate and I would have included you in our marriage if the law had allowed, right?"

"I know. I'm just happy I am finally married to you. I think it is time you take of your chastity cage. We need to consummate this marriage officially."

I kind of stammered, then sat down. "Umm, here's the thing. The morning Kate died, she locked the cage on. Do you remember the night before?"

"Yes... We had some great sex. I remember sucking your cock while Kate pounded my pussy with her strapon."

"Right. I hadn't been wearing the cage for a while. The next morning, Kate locked my cock up again. Then before leaving the house, she had me finger her to an orgasm. As always, my cock was struggling for freedom. After, she fondled my balls then had me put the key on her necklace."

"What are you saying?"

"When she died, I was overcome with grief. I just couldn't make myself ask for the necklace back. She was buried with the key."

"Oh MY GOD! You have been locked for this whole time? How have you survived?"

"Well until shortly before our engagement, it wasn't an issue. The grief killed my libido. Now, I am super horny."

"What are we going to do?"

"Tonight, we will focus on you. Tomorrow, I start working on a way to break out of this thing."

And we did. We played with each other all night. Alexa has 4 or 5 powerful orgasms, and I enjoyed them all. My cock was leaking precum from the start, and all night, my cock hopelessly tried to grow erect.

In the morning, after ordering up room service, I went to the closest Home Depot and bought a diamond file. After working on the cage with the file for only five minutes I realized this was going to take many hours of work. Alexa and I were disappointed, but agreed that we would just make the best of our week away, even with my cock locked away. On the 2nd day, by balls were aching so bad, well burning actually, Alexa brought out the prostate massager to drain them. She was able to reduce the pressure and pain, but I was still so horny. I couldn't keep my hands off of her the entire trip. It was like a 20 year old's honeymoon.

When we got home, I resumed working on the cage. Day after day, I worked on it when I had the time. Progress was slow. The cage obviously was made of very hard steel. I had to replace the file several times. Finally, 6 weeks after we had returned from our honeymoon, I got through the metal ring and was able to remove the cage.

While Alexa and I had enjoyed and had fun with chastity play, it really had been Kate's fetish. Alexa and I didn't really play with chastity after that. Maybe occasionally for a weekend. Alexa liked feeling me burst in her pussy too much to really play more than that. I was happy with that.

_______________________

One year later....

As Alexa gently lowered her pussy down onto my raging cock, her 'friend' Megan slid her pussy over my face. That was one of our rules, on occasion when Alexa brought a 'friend' over to play, I could fuck Alexa all I wanted, and could eat any pussy I wanted. No PIV or anal with her friend. I was happy with that.

I teased Megan's pussy lips and gently nibbled on them. While Alexa started to increase the pace of her fucking I started to lash Megan's clit with my tongue. I started alternating clit, penetration, stabbing my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. One hand on Megan's thigh, the other alternating between the two girl's breasts.

Alexa leaned forward, changing the feeling on my cock. She started passionately kissing Megan, then decided to suck on the nipple of the breast I was kneading. When Alexa licked her finger then rubbed my nipple, I could feel electricity surge to my cock. As my orgasm started to boil up, Alexa screamed her first orgasmic wave. I sucked Megan's clit into my mouth, pinching with my lips and furiously stroking with my tongue. Megan let out a long loud moan just as I started pumping my hot cum into Alexa's pussy. We all came together, then the two girls collapsed in a pile on top of me.

After a little post-coital touching, Megan got up, dressed, and said her goodbyes. That was another of our rules. No sleepovers. We just thought it was best, worried it could mess with what we had.

"That was really good", Alexa said.

"You felt so good riding my cock." There was a long pause. "Damn, I miss Kate. I love what we have, I love our marriage, but she was such a part of me."

"I know. I miss her so much too."

I kissed Alexa's neck, then her lips. "I love you Alexa."

"I love you so much too Jaxon."

Duke567
Duke567
186 Followers