Kate's Heavenly Hell Ch. 11

Story Info
The Christmas Spectacular payoff.
1.4k words
4.66
11k
6
3

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duke567
Duke567
189 Followers

I believe this is going to be the second last chapter in this series. I seem to have run out of inspiration and ideas. Hopefully the last chapter comes out a little quicker as I have had it planned out for a little while.

Once again, if you have read the previous chapters and didn't enjoy the chastity theme, probably you won't enjoy this one either. If you did enjoy the previous chapters, hopefully you will like this one too.

___________________

If you read the previous chapter, you will know that it was finally here, Christmas Eve. Kate wouldn't make it easy on me, after edging my poor cock again, we all went to the Christmas Eve service. Once we were home, Kate finally unlocked the cage, and looked at me with her evil teasing smile. Instantly I know, she was going to make me wait one more day. I didn't think I could survive till morning.

_______________

"We all know that Alexa lost the orgasm count bet. So we better let her have one last go before she pays up," Kate said.

Kate wanked my now free cock till it was hard. She then carefully guided it into Alexa's pussy and had me slowly fuck. After making me promise to not cum, Kate then got into position to lick Alexa's clit. In no time Alexa was moaning and getting close. I was close from the start. I had to start and stop repeatedly to keep myself under control. When Kate started pinching Alexa's nipples, I couldn't even move I was so close to going over the edge. I had just the tip in Alexa's pussy. Alexa came, and she came hard. I was forced to think about taking out the trash to keep from erupting myself. I rode the edge right along with Alexa's screaming. When Alexa's orgasm finished, I gently pulled my cock out, as it pulsed and slowly leaked a small stream of precum.

Kate know I couldn't take any more without cumming, so she lovingly locked my desperate cock back in it's high security cage. She then had me eat her pussy. Slowly, at first, then with vigor. The lengthy denial ended how it started. With my hunger for Kate's pussy and my cock locked in its cage. I could never say not to her, and I could never get enough of her pussy.

_____________

I don't think I got any sleep that night. My cock tried hopelessly to get hard all night. At 5:30, I finally gave on on sleep and just got up. I went to the kitchen and made some coffee, trying to give my poor cock a break by thinking of anything but sex. I sat by the Christmas tree sipping my coffee, wondering how my life went from regular married sex to hardcore tease and denial in a FFM throuple. That fateful night of our first threesome. I would have agreed to almost anything to have Alexa join us. As difficult as the denial was sometimes, it had definitely been worth it.

When finally Kate and Alexa appeared in the morning, all I wanted to do was fuck, my cock instantly straining against the cage once again. Kate insisted everyone needed some food first. The sexy lingerie they were wearing didn't help my situation, while the sight of the chastity key between Kate's breasts had me transfixed me.

When Alexa looked in the fridge for the eggs, her thong didn't hide the butt plug she had in. I guess Kate was trying to get her ready. Having lost their orgasm count bet, Alexa was only going to be getting anal sex for the week of the Christmas Spectacular. I was looking forward to filling her ass with my cum all week.

Breakfast was surreal, we sat there acting like everything was normal, when all I could think of was tearing these two vixen's cloths off and fucking their brains out. They were obviously dragging things out to torture me just a bit more. I cleared the plates, but they lounged around sipping their coffee. Trying to act like a gentleman, I offered them a refill. Thank the sweet baby Jesus, they declined and drug me off to the couch.

Kate pushed me down to sit on the couch, and gave the key to Alexa. Once unlocked, Alexa resumed where she left off two months ago. She took my hardening cock into her mouth and started sucking. Once it was fully engorged, she took it all the way down, deepthroating the while length. Kate took up her previous position as well, sitting off to the side fingering her pussy. Far beyond my comprehension, I once again pulled out of Alexa's mouth to move over to kiss Kate's pussy. But this time, after a minute, Kate slid down under me into missionary position. I slowly entered her pussy, then for the first time in a long time, I let go. I started to ferociously fuck Kate, pounding her pussy. I took out 10 weeks of frustration on her. She screamed in orgasm, her pussy pulsing around my cock. I exploded, boiling hot cum shooting up and out of my cock over and over. Kate's pussy was full and overflowing. Both of us were covered in cum. Alexa was still on her knees just looking at us in awe slowly rubbing her clit. Once we came back to our senses, Kate scolded Alexa for breaking her anal only penalty.

We cleaned up, and Alexa gave me a Viagra pill She had amassed a huge stockpile of it to insure I could make the best use of my week of total freedom without having to continually wait for my cock to recover. Sure enough, within minutes my cock was hard again. We all went up to our bedroom and Kate got out some lube. Kate pulled the butt plug out of Alexa and had her assume the doggy position. I didn't wait. I got my cock lined up and started applying some forward pressure. The plug had done its job because before long the tip of my cock slipped into Alexa's rosebud. I added some more lube, then pressed in all the way.

As I started to slowly pump in and out, Kate positioned her pussy in front of Alexa. With no need for encouragement, Alexa licked first Kate's pussy lips, then started sucking on them. Kate moaned when Alexa's tongue slid inside. I kept pumping long hard strokes. Even though I had just cum, the long denial had me close again. I didn't want to finish too soon as I was enjoying the feeling of Alexa's ass too much. But inevitably I got closer and closer. Finally the damn burst. I must have still had a lot of cum stored as I came shot after shot. Red hot cum filled Alexa's butthole. Kate came as I was finishing my orgasm. I watched her face as she exploded; it was the sexiest view I had ever seen; my cock buried in Alexa's ass, her face buried in Kate's pussy, and Kate's face reflecting her ecstasy.

After the morning's work out, we took some time to do more traditional Christmas activities; opening presents.

I fucked Kate's pussy and Alexa's ass several more times that day, popping Viagra when needed. Each time took longer than the last for me to climax. The last time that day, I fucked Kate to two orgasms and Alexa's butt for another 30 minutes before I finally came. The whole day Alexa was super horny, but the anal alone just wasn't enough to get her off.

_______________

Day two played out similar, but without the initial urgency. By the end of the day, with only a little lube left in the bottle Kate had bought, she had mercy on Alexa, and let me rub her clit while I fucked her ass.

The week was glorious. I came so much I was worried by dick was going to be injured. Fortunately we did have to take some breaks to visit family, and the girls did some post Christmas sale shopping. Day 3 Alexa had to take a break for the whole day because her ass was too sore. We still put her to work with some oral duties.

By the end of the week I was more than fully sated. Kate locked me up again after I made her promise me it wouldn't be as long of a lockup this time. It had been a fun game, but it had been quite difficult on me. I didn't think I could handle the physical strain or the mental agony again so soon. We all reverted to our fun playful sex life that often, but not always, included my cock locked up with the girls teasing me while being denied.

Duke567
Duke567
189 Followers