Kates Hope Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 - Kate Meets Hope.
1k words
3.74
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is an edited resubmission. Thanks to all who read this the first time around.

Authors Note: This is my first story submission on this site and in general. It is self-edited so mistakes will be made. Standard disclaimer applies: All persons engaging in sexual acts are of legal age, with no resemblance to actual persons, or places. All feedback is welcome. Special thanks to my friend for her help in looking it over with me. Chapter 2 is in the works.

They met their first year of college, as so many people do. Kate had always had a crush on Hope from almost the moment they met. But coming from a struggling family, she had aimed to be friends with her instead of pursuing a more romantic relationship. They were from different worlds outside of school. Kate knew it was just the situation that made even the chance possible. She never expected their relationship to last after school ended and reality set back in. So, she made friends with Hope, wishing her heart would stop fluttering every time she came near.

When Hope met Kate, she knew she wanted her. She had fooled around with men and women alike, as long as they could keep a secret. However, there was an attraction to Kate she had never experienced before. A desire to spend time with her. And her desire to wake up next to her after a night of passionate lovemaking. The problem was that Kate was distancing herself from Hope. They hung out with friends outside of classes, but despite all the times Hope caught her checking her out when Kate thought it was safe, Kate never wanted to hang out alone. Hope understood people shying away from her because of her family name and the appearances she had to maintain. Typically, Hope would find a more willing partner, but this time her attraction was overwhelming. She could not bring herself to look at anyone else, let alone want anyone else sexually. So Hope waited for any opening she could use to show Kate exactly what kind of relationship Hope was after.

Hope's chance came when a group of their friends invited them to swim at the local pool. It was just the two of them left in the showers. Kate was less on guard than usual. Coming up behind Kate as she showered, admiring her long legs and curves, her perky breast that rarely needed a bra. Hope knew she would have to be quick. Their friends will be waiting, but she wanted to leave an impression. When Kate turned under the spray, Hope reached out a hand and put it on Kate's heart.

"What are you doing?" Kate gasped in surprise, even as Hope's hand started to massage her breast.

"Just wondering if your heart beats faster when I'm close to you like mine does". Hope crooned in Kate's ear.

Kate had stood paralyzed in shock at first as Hope massaged her B-cup tits, but now it wasn't shock that was the cause of her rapid pulse or motionless legs.

"Don't you want me?" Hope asked innocently as a nipple was pinched and twisted. Kate's breath caught in her throat as heat spread from her depths. A deep moan escaped Kate's lips as she leaned into Hope's hand, betraying her want.

"I asked if you want me." Hope smiled as her other hand worked its way down Kate's flat stomach and settled over her pussy. Her landing strip bush was soft against her palm as she started making small circles of pressure on her clit.

Kate seemed to be losing strength in her legs as she pushed down more, wanting more contact. "Say it." More pressure, faster circles. "Say it. Say you want me."

Hope's smile widened as Kate put her hands on her shoulders and humped down on her hand, "I want you. Oh God, I want you!" Kate was so close that two fingers sliding into her hot hole did it.

As Kate shuddered through her orgasm, Hope's cat-who-ate-the-canary smile never left her face. As Kate's breathing returned to normal, Hope slipped her fingers out of her pussy.

Making sure their eyes locked, she brought her hand up to her mouth and cleaned Kate's juices from her fingers. Smiling at the shudder that went through the other woman.

Hope practically purred, "There. That wasn't so hard. No more playing hard to get".

Then Hope's expression changed from playful to serious and worried. "I know my family name puts most people off, but I promise you I want this thing between us to work out. Please go out with me?"

Kate was still coming down from her orgasmic high, but her worry rose at those words. "I want you, and this, but can you promise me it'll work out?"

Hope made a serious face. "I swear on the very beating of my heart. If you say yes, I'll never leave you."

The sound of the shower running faded as Kate's pulse rose. At that moment, Kate vowed to face any challenge if it meant she could have Hope, "Yes".

Hope had been raised fairly leniently as far as rich families went. She was expected to maintain a certain image to prevent shaming the family in her parents' eyes. If she did that, however, she was free to do as she pleased. So, she learned the game, how to act when, and where. How far she could push her luck and, more importantly, how to do all that and still get what she wanted. Hope was good at it and thought that was always going to be the case.

Kate was depressed.

Her best friend and lover, Hope, was getting married. She knew it was expected of her to be happy for Hope, but she couldn't do it. She was marrying a man and not her like they had promised each other back in college. Kate could never say no to Hope, no matter how uncomfortable something got. So here she sat, a mask of a smile on her face, listening to Hope go on about the wedding plans she was arranging with her parents' money.

Hope had never lied to her until now. Hope was leaving her.