Kate's Journey 05: "Hard" at Work

Story Info
A surprise visitor at her office rocks Kate's world.
1.9k words
4.41
10.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate and Michael shared a lovely breakfast at the Marriott before she left the next morning. She could not stop looking at him over the poached eggs, capers, salmon, and fruit bowls. He made her feel so special. She was simply madly in love. And was fully looking forward to seeing him again. Soon.

...

Kate made it home by noon, but her heart was still in Times Square. She and Michael had been texting back and forth while she was on the train. The connections afforded by these simple texts meant so much to her. His final text to her before she got home was this: "Never change. C u soon, my love." Her heart literally skipped a beat upon reading it. She gasped slightly and smiled. After 46 years of living, she'd found true, bona fide happiness.

...

Home was pretty much the same rat race as when she'd left it. Her husband and kids hadn't picked up a thing in the last 24 hours. She literally counted eight half-eaten cereal bowls that were peppered across the house. Both kids needed rides across town, immediately and urgently, apparently, the second that she walked into the house. And Husband was completely MIA.

Normally, this all would have stressed Kate out. But the Michael effect was so powerful for her.

"Sure, you guys get in the car. I'll clean up when I get back, no problem! Let me know where to drop you off." she said.

...

Michael's work would apparently keeping him in town for four solid weeks. They didn't yet have a specific date planned, but given that she is down in Manhattan 5-6 days a week, she was confident that she'd see him again. And soon. For the first time in a very long time, Kate was simply happy.

After she dropped the kids off and came in the house, she surveyed the daunting task of cleaning this mess. The sink was full. As was the dishwasher. And she could barely open the laundry room door given the massive pile of laundry strewn on the floor.

"Fuck it," she thought.

Kate laughed. This thought and language were totally out of character for her. But she didn't care.

Kate went straight to her bedroom to drop off her bag. The second she saw the bed she had a quick realization. She'd brought her toy to the city but ended up having no need for it whatsoever. But here it was in this bag. And she was home alone, mind and body simmering with thoughts of being with Michael.

...

Kate plugged her toy in and laid on her bed. She started to play back the events of last night. The suite in midtown Manhattan filled with flowers. The champagne and view of the Hudson. Michael's charming conversation. And his brilliant smile. The choice that he'd had her make while she was laying there in heat.

She put the toy up against her clit. She teased herself as Michael would have made her do. She refused to turn it on until she absolutely had to.

The king sized bed of the Marriott stood vividly in her mind's eye. She remembered when Michael tied her up. And blindfolded her. And when he took out his big hard cock right up against her face ...

Bzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzz

A beautiful orgasm took over Kate's body. Dreaming of Michael. She was slightly disappointed in herself for not being able to hold off until she replayed the entire night in her mind's eye. But there was always tomorrow.

Kate fell asleep in the daylight, snuggled in her bed. Beautiful - and in love. With thoughts of being with Michael.

...

Tuesdays were always busy for Kate at work. She had this wretchedly early 9am staff meeting to which she was always late. And this time of year was quite busy in her office. Incoming students from various programs came to the campus in June. On a typical day this time of year, she might meet with as many as two dozen students individually to address all kinds of issues and needs. She loved her work, but she did feel a tad overwhelmed at times.

"Enjoy your classes!" Kate beamed to an incoming freshman girl with whom she'd just met for a solid half hour.

"Thank you so much!" replied the student, quite genuinely.

Kate truly cared about the students she worked with and she was universally appreciated at work for this fact.

Her office was pretty much Grand Central Station this time of year and she wasn't surprised that someone else was waiting to meet with her. She peeked out of the corner of her eye into the foyer that was outside her office. She couldn't believe her eyes. Michael had come to pay her a visit!

She had to admit to feeling mixed about this fact. Her family regularly would visit her at work and all the staff knew them well. Maybe ...

Before she had time to think about it, she realized that Michael had it all figured out.

"Excuse me, are you Kate?" beamed his British accent as he stood in the doorway.

Kate smiled and played along. "Yes I am. Can I help you?"

"Yes, my daughter, who is presently in London, is thinking of applying to this university. I have heard that you are a great resource for information. Might I have a few moments of your time?"

"Of course, please come in," she responded. Kate felt so naughty right now. What was Michael thinking?!

"Kate, if it's OK with you, I'd like to close the door. My daughter has some personal issues that I'm hoping to share. They relate to her academic history."

Kate, dressed in smart-business-casual, with a grey suit, black stockings, and heels, got up and closed the door. Then she had a thought. Because of the highly sensitive nature of many of the conversations that she had in her work, she had a professional-grade noisemaker near the door. As she typically would in a situation sort of like this one, she turned it on.

Ocean waves.

Volume 10.

The only window in Kate's office was a small skylight that was up on the 10th floor. Privacy was pretty much assured.

"Kate, I had to see you. I cannot stop thinking about you."

Kate got up from her desk and the lovers embraced and kissed. Michael ran his fingers through her wavy long brown hair. And she felt that tingle in her body that only Michael could bring about.

"Does this remind you a bit of our time at Heathrow, Kate?" he asked slyly.

Kate knew exactly where he was going with this comment. She regularly thought about their sexual encounter in the private business room of the Captain's Club at Heathrow. More than she cared to admit, in fact.

Michael gently ran his hands down the sides of Kate's body, causing her to inhale deeply. He ran his hands up her skirt and slowly pulled down her stockings. She kicked off her heels. She was simply helpless when it came to Michael's touch. Next he gingerly took of her black panties and placed them on her desk. She didn't really understand why, but she felt so hot seeing her own panties right next to a big pile of paperwork on her office desk.

"Kate, lean over your desk for me like a good girl."

Kate's compliance was immediate. He lifted her skirt, exposing her ass. The wrongness of this situation made her nearly come right then and there.

Michael knew how much she liked to be restrained. He took her stockings and carefully tied her wrists to the desk frame. Unbelievably hot. Kate's body shuddered, teeming with feelings.

"Kate, I want you to keep your eyes wide open the whole time. Knowing that this is happening in your workplace is part of the thrill."

Kate's only response was a mild (yet audible) gulp.

Michael unzipped and she knew that his cock was already rock hard. And her pussy was dripping wet, as it so often was in his presence.

She felt him slowly approaching her from behind. Kate suddenly had a thought that she found quite bizarre. She'd always pleasured him orally as a prelude to love making. And she had come to absolutely love pleasing him in this way. She felt a pang of sadness. She yearned to kiss his cock.

But that all changed the second that he touched up against her slit. She was so wet that it slid right in. Slowly. Gradually. Beautifully. She felt a wave of orgasm taking over. She knew that she needed to stay quiet as staff members and students were likely just outside in the foyer.

What happened next was surprising and amazing. She could tell that Michael was getting something from his bag.

...

All of a sudden, she felt another cock in the mix. Michael had somehow sneaked a lubed-up dildo into her office. And he put it right up against her ass. She thought back to her first encounter with Michael which included intense double penetration, leading to thrilling orgasm after thrilling orgasm for her.

"Kate," Michael whispered. "I know that you want it inside you. But you'll need to beg for it like a good little slag."

Kate was totally experienced when it came to begging of Michael. And surrendering to him always brought her to the point of ecstasy. She was so excited and could barely speak. And she knew she needed to keep the volume down. She had this!

"Please," she whispered. "Please fuck my ass. Fuck it. Fuck it, Michael."

Kate had come to love naughty talk with Michael. The talk alone sent a shower of feelings throughout her being.

Suddenly, there were two cocks deep inside of her. This felt unbelievable and she never wanted it to end.

"Kate, you don't realize it, but you are moaning right now. We'll need to quiet you down," said Michael, calmly.

Kate had no idea what his plan was. All of a sudden she felt his free hand moving toward her face. What was he going to do?

Kate was stunned to feel her own satin panties crumpled in MIchael's hand. She could smell her own sweet, wet pussy juices in full force. Slowly, Michael placed the panties against her lips. And then gently into her mouth, holding the panties inside her mouth with his hand.

She couldn't believe how she felt with her teeth, tongue, and lips ensconced in her own juices like this. In her own office, no less. Good thing that Michael had his hand over her mouth, because this brought her to a whole other level. The orgasm that came over her seemed to extend across every cell of her body and it seemed to last forever.

When it was over, Kate turned around and kissed Michael passionately. She couldn't quite figure out why, given how naughty his behavior was, but Michael made Kate feel so much more a princess than a slut. She felt like royalty. Like she owned Manhattan.

They put themselves together and opened the office door. And they completed a totally fake conversation about Michael's made-up daughter. And Kate sent him on his way.

"It was great meeting you, Michael!" she beamed.

"Likewise, Kate. You've given me everything I need. ... Tara."

"Brilliant," Kate thought. "Simply brilliant."