Kate's Journey to Discover Herself Pt. 02

Story Info
Kate’s journey to discover herself part 2.
4.6k words
4.29
3.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Littom99
Littom99
34 Followers

This is a continuation of Kate's Journey to discover herself, if you haven't already, it might be worth reading that one first.

I'm not sure where this should go in LE, as it is a continuation of Kate's first lesbian experience, unfortunately with Jayne, who might not be the ideal first time partner for anyone.

In this episode Kate discovers more about Jayne and herself.

Spoiler, there is more of Jayne's dark side, bdsm and manipulative nature, but it might not be all her fault, after all, we are all the sum of our own experiences and she had some interesting ones herself with Sophia before she died.

The first part ended after a weekend at Jayne's cabin by the lake, Kate had, had an amazing time.

The very end of part one showed a little bit of Jayne's not so nice side, I don't like Jayne and what she does to people.

I'll leave this in the lesbian section, but might end up having to move it somewhere else, let me know what you think, and where you think I should stick it, so to say :-)

Anyway here goes...

Kate's Journey continued part 2 - The Media Man's House

"I need to know you trust me Kate - J"

That was all the the text message said, but it was enough to set Kate's heart racing.

On her journey back from Jayne's cabin, on Saturday, Kate had realised she had not even taken Jayne's mobile phone number, so had to wait for Jayne to message her.

The text message had arrived late on Wednesday night.

It took Kate only seconds to reply.

"I do, absolutely x"

She heard nothing back that night.

Kate's mind had been blown apart from the events of the previous weekend.

It was all she could think about, the feeling of making love with a woman for the the first time, the sensation of soft skin on hers, the smell of her scent, the taste of her body, the caress of her hands.

Then there was the rawness in the boat house, the feeling of Jayne inside her, stretching her, fucking her like she had never been fucked before, the raw lust, the feeling of giving herself fully to Jayne, and the wooden trunk with all its toys.

Kate had made herself orgasm many times since Saturday night, thinking of what she had done and what she had promised she would do.

She wanted Jayne again so badly, she wanted to show her she could have her in anyway she wished, let her do anything and everything to her.

Late Thursday night she received another text.

"I'll pick you up, Friday night from your apartment, 19:30, remember your promise,"

Kate thought back to when Jayne had cheekily told her not to wear any underwear when they met again.

She packed a bag, planning to stay over at Jayne's lake house. Outdoor clothes, shirt and jeans, her warm coat and boots, and as requested, no bra or panties.

She lay on her bed that night, getting aroused thinking about what they would get up to, how they would explore each other's bodies with their hands and mouths.

Kate's hand moved between her legs, fingers finding herself, sliding between her lips, playing with her swollen, moist bud.

The more she thought about what she wanted, the more her fingers pleasured her. thinking about Jayne's touch, her mouth on her nipples, teasing, sucking and biting, first gently then harder, to the point of exquisite, sweet pain.

Kate's free hand pinched her nipple between finger a thumb, finding the exact pressure that sent ecstasy through her nipple, breast and body. She gasped and squeezed harder as the first waves of orgasm grew with in her.

Her hips moved against her hand, she opened her legs, lifted them off the bed, grinding them as her orgasm built, imaging Jayne on her, in her, taking her.

She climaxed, groaning quietly, embracing her release from the lust that had driven her, but feeling ever so slightly guilty for giving herself such self pleasure.

Friday night, as soon as she finished work, she rushed back to her apartment, checking her packing from the night before jumping into the shower.

She washed and conditioned her hair then took time to shave herself for Jayne, she wanted to be a smooth as Jayne had been.

She'd taken time to decide on her dress, after all it was the only thing she'd been asked to wear.

In the end she chose a light, yellow, front buttoned, summer dress, quite at odds with the weather outside, but she thought would please Jayne.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, stomach butterflies making themselves known, she sprayed a little perfume on her neck and under her dress.

She felt like a teenager getting ready for her first date.

Her phone vibrated, a message told her Jayne was waiting outside.

Putting on a short leather jacket she grabbed her overnight bag and left her apartment.

Jayne flashed her headlights as Kate came out of her apartment block, Kate saw her and rushed over to where she was parked.

"Hi Kate, just put your bag behind the seat and jump in,"

Kate did as she was told and dropped into the Porsche's black leather bucket seat, it was lower than she expected and she let out a surprised yelp as her bum hit the seat.

"You look stunning, just as I had hoped," said Jayne causing Kate to blush, not knowing what to say.

Jayne leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, "I've thought about you all week," gently stroking Kate's thigh, slipping her hand under her dress then upwards.

Jayne smiled, "And you remembered,"

Kate smiled back, took Jayne's hand from under her dress and kissed it, while staring deeply into her green eyes, "Of course I did, I remembered everything," she added, flicking her tongue over her lips.

As they drove Kate felt the warm air blowing up her dress from under the dashboard, it warmed her nakedness, she opened her legs a little wider, enjoying the sensation.

It was the first time she had been in Jayne's Porsche, the roar of the engine, smell of the black leather, warmth of the heated seat and lights of the dashboard, strangely arousing.

She had the sudden urge to touch herself.

Jayne turned to her, looking magnificent in her short black dress, Kate watched the muscles and tendons in her long tanned legs move as worked the pedals.

"Show me Kate,"

Kate had no idea how Jayne knew what she was thinking and it shocked her.

"Show you what?" She replied nervously.

Jayne's hand moved again to Kate's thigh and gently rubbed it, pulling her dress up lightly.

"You know,"

Kate slid down her seat slightly, opening her legs, was she really going to do this?

Her hand moved almost of its own accord, she opened her mouth slightly and breathed out, fingers tracing the inside of her own thigh, then higher.

Jayne licked her lips as she glanced down from the road, "Good girl,"

Kate pulled her dress higher, exposing herself to Jayne, illuminated by the dash board light.

She looked coyly at Jayne, sucking lightly on her middle finger before moving it down to her glistening, warm pussy.

Jayne changed down gear to join the highway and accelerated hard down the ramp, the car surged forward as Kate's finger slipped inside her she arched her back and gasped.

Turning to face Jayne she lifted her finger to her mouth, tasting herself, her sweet, warm juice, she was so wet, moving her hand down to caress her breast over her dress, unbuttoning the top few buttons she slipped her hand inside to cup herself.

"That is so hot Kate,"

"Mmmmmmm," replied Kate, squeezing her nipple between her finger and thumb.

"I don't think I can wait until we get to the cabin,"

Jayne indicated to turn off the highway and into a car park.

She took Kate's face in her hand, leaned in and kissed her hard, tongue probing her mouth, hands on her breasts, squeezing them roughly, "Fuck, I need you Kate, I need you now,"

Kate reclined her seat as much as possible in a Porsche, opening her legs, allowing Jayne's fingers to find her, writhing as two of her fingers entered her, gasping as Jayne's thumb found her clit.

Jayne continued to kiss her as Kate rode her hand, kissing her mouth, neck and throat.

Kate soon felt what she had been craving, grabbing Jayne's hand with her own, thrusting her hips violently, head back, eyes closed, she orgasmed on Jayne's hand.

She opened her eyes, Jayne was smiling at her.

"Wow," Kate whispered.

"Wow indeed," Jayne replied, moving her hand to her face, smelling the back of the fingers that had just given Kate such pleasure.

"Let's stay here this weekend,"

Kate nodded in post orgasm agreement.

The drive took about fifteen minutes once out of the suburbs, the house was located in the hills that overlooked the city, sparkling in the distance.

Gates opened automatically as Jayne's car approached, closing behind them, Jayne pulled up to the front door.

"Wait here a moment,"

Jayne got out and walked round to the passenger door, opening it for Kate and helping her out, as she stood up, Jayne turned her round to face the car, hands on the roof, she lifted Kate's dress up and pushed herself up against Kate's naked buttocks, "I want you so bad, I want to do everything to you this weekend,"

"What? What do you want to do?" Kate whispered back, feeling herself moisten once more.

Jayne, stopped herself from answering, instead she kissed her on me neck and held her.

"You'll see".

They walked to double front doors Kate punched a number on a keypad to unlocked them and they stepped into the hallway.

The house was impressive, the hallway leading on to lounge that overlooked the city a patio and hot tub immediately outside sliding glass doors.

A well stocked bar to the right down one side and a spiral staircase in the corner connected the house from basement to bedrooms upstairs.

"I love your house Jayne!"

She smiled back, "It's not mine Kate, I just borrow it sometimes'"

"Whose is it?" Asked Kate confused.

"It's a friend of mine, he lets me use it, if he's not in town,"

Kate felt a pang of jealousy stab at her insides

"I guess he's a good friend?" Kate found herself asking, a little afraid of what she might hear.

"Good enough, we have an arrangement,"

Jayne moved over to the bar, looking back at Kate.

"Like a drink? He's got a very good single malt somewhere, if I remember,"

She poured two large drinks over ice.

"Come on, I'll show you round,"

Jayne showed her around the house, it was larger than it first looked from the outside, a huge kitchen, dinning room, two further lounge rooms, a cinema room and the bedrooms upstairs.

"Wow, what does your friend do?"

"Something to do with media I think, we've never really talked about that aspect of his life, I know he was married once, but not any more,"

Jayne turned the patio lights on, illuminating the hot tub and large swimming pool.

"Fancy a dip in the tub?" Jayne asked taking her necklace and earrings off, stepping out of her dress, padding naked through the glass door towards the tub.

Kate watched her from behind, the way she moved, confident, beautiful, not a tan line on her body.

Kate followed suite, removing her dress and walking outside, nipples hardening in the cool night, not accustomed to being naked outside, she felt vulnerable, her hand subconsciously moved to cover her modesty, goosebumps raised on her skin.

Jayne smiled at her as she stepped into the tub.

"I love being naked outside Kate, it makes me feel so alive, I wish I could be naked all the time,"

Kate nodded,

Hot water enveloped her as she sunk into the tub, only her neck and head remained above the surface.

Jayne leaned behind her and pushed a button, hot jets of water started to massage their bodies.

"You look amazing tonight Kate, my heart nearly burst when I saw you in that dress earlier," Jayne moved to be closer to her.

She looked into Kate's eyes and kissed her gently, her lips like butterflies on her cheek and lips.

Kate returned her kisses, her hands moving to caress Jayne's breasts.

"Last weekend? When I left you Jayne, I missed you so much, I thought, when you didn't get in touch straight away you didn't feel the same as I did,"

Jayne smiled at her, "I felt the same way, but needed to make sure you did, remember it was your first time,", Jayne paused and looked in Kate's eyes, "With a woman,"

"I wasn't with just any woman, I was with you Jayne, you showed me something, taught me something about myself, my needs,"

She took Jayne's hand.

"I really want to try everything with you."

"I hope you're not using me as an experiment Kate?"

"God no, I mean....I mean, I have such strong feelings for you,"

Jayne smiled and squeezed Kate's hand.

They stayed in the tub for over an hour, Jayne learning more about Kate's background, her family and her work.

They'd switched to drinking a bottle of champagne that Jayne had found in the fridge.

Kate was amazed at how much interest Jayne had in her and realised suddenly that she had done most of the talking.

"How do you know your friend who lets you use this place?"

"David? I've known him for about two years, we have some similar interests, I've helped him out with a few issues and since then he lets me use this place, it's very good of him,"

She stepped out of the tub, "Let me show you something cool,"

Kate got up and followed her into a side door of the house, water dripping off her body,

They stood under an arch, Jayne pressed a button and jets of hot air blasted their naked skin.

"It's a body dryer!" Jayne shouted above the noise of the fans.

Kate turned to let a jet of warm air blow directly on her smooth pussy.

"I saw what you did there Kate," Jayne laughed, "Hope you are warming it up for me!"

The blowers finally stopped,

Jayne embraced Kate, her hand moving between her legs, "Mmmmmmmm, that is warm,"

She led Kate to the bedroom.

Jayne lay on top of her, positioning herself so as not to put all her weight on her she kissed her lightly, moving down the centre of her body, slowly teasing her.

Kate was moved her hips against Jayne's taut body as she moved lower.

Jayne's first kiss on her swollen folds drove Kate wild, a thousand butterflies erupted in her stomach, she grabbed Jayne's hair and held her, willing her tongue to do its work, it did, expertly licking, probing, entering her.

Kate moved up the bed, to position her head on the pillows in order too watch her lover better.

Jayne maintained eye contact with her as her mouth and tongue made love to her.

Jayne's hand moved up and her fingers found Kate's bud nestling among her silken lips.

Very gently her thumb circling her swollen clit.

Jayne's tongue travelled lower, until it found Kate's anus.

Kate had never experienced anyone doing that before, the area was so sensitive, she was nervous and thrilled at the same time, she wanted Jayne to stop, but she wanted her to continue.

She wanted to feel Jayne's tongue press in her there, she relaxed and tighten herself, pulsing pleasure through her body.

She screamed as she came, pumping herself in Jayne's face, covering it with her hot cunt juice.

When Kates orgasmic tenseness had subsided Jayne moved up to straddle her thigh.

Opening herself against Kate's leg, thrusting her hips rhythmically while looking into Kate's eyes.

She bit her lower lip, rubbing her clit on Kate's smooth skin, leaning forward to hold Kate as her own orgasm built.

She closed her eyes crying out "Yes!", as she came.

They slept naked in each other's arms until daybreak.

Kate woke up to Jayne bringing in a tray of breakfast pancakes topped with warm blueberry syrup and whipped cream.

Jayne dipped her finger in the whipped cream and sucked it suggestively "Do you want some?"

"Yes please," answered Kate enthusiastically.

Jayne dipped her finger back in the cream and let her suck it off her finger, watching her intently,

"Good girl," she whispered, dipping her finger back in the cream and offering her more, "Good girl Kate, that's my baby girl,"

Kate felt warm and contented, doing as Jayne asked.

After they ate, Kate asked her more about the house they were in and why her friend let her use it.

Jayne explained that she had met him through a mutual friend who thought she could help him get over the breakdown of his marriage.

"How would you do that?" Kate asked intrigued.

Jayne paused before answering.

"I need you to trust me, to listen and not to judge me until you fully understand what I'm about to show you,"

Jayne found two robes for them to wear.

She led Kate down the spiral stairs through a door into the basement.

There was a further door leading off to the right.

Jayne reached up to the top of the door frame, retrieved a key and unlocked the door.

"Are you ready for this?"

Kate nodded.

She opened the door and led Kate in, switching on the light, bathing the room in a warm red glow.

One one wall was a collection of whips, paddles and crops.

On another wall a wooden frame in the shape of an 'X' with what was obviously wrist and ankle bindings. On the floor to one side was a cage, a table and solid wooden chair all with similar bindings.

From the roof hung a rope attached to a pulley, looped at the free end and fastened to the wall at the other.

"This is where I help my friends,"

Kate looked appalled, "You're a,,, a prostitute?"

"God no! I'm not a sex worker, I make no demands on them financially." Jayne shook her head, "I knew I shouldn't have shown you this, it's too soon,"

"Go on then," Kate asked angrily.

"It's where I help, where I heal them,"

It was Kate's turn to shake her head.

"Some men, rich, powerful men, have have all the trappings of success, money, cars, boats, houses like this," Jayne gestured around her with her hand,

"But they don't have is a real sense of themselves.

They didn't start life as successful Alpha males, no one does, or very few, no they started as a frightened little boy, crying on their first day at school, wanting comfort from their mother,,,, the first strong woman they know.

Over time they grow a shell of false confidence, which reinforces itself, the more confident, the more Alpha they grow, the more they loose touch with who they really are, the more false a person they become.

It's the imposter syndrome, they need to step back, find a place where they can look inside and make contact with their real selves, their soul, even if it's only for a few minutes,"

"And you help them find themselves?'" Kate asked sarcastically,

"I try, and sometimes it works,"

"And they fuck you!"

"No, no, never, I never let them do that, I am the dominant one, I set the rules,"

"How did you know, how did you learn that?"

Jayne paused for a moment,

"It was me once Kate, I was Alpha, an Alpha woman in a man's world, I had the false confidence, the success that came with it.....but I didn't know who I really was, I was lost and I didn't even know it,"

Tears filled Jayne's eyes.

"Who helped you find yourself, Jayne?"

She smiled weakly, "Sophia,"

Kate moved over to her and hugged her, eventually leading her upstairs.

They talked for the next two hours, Jayne explaining how Sophia had helped her find and connect to the little girl inside herself, and how she had gifted her with the ability to help others, first with Sophia's guidance, then on her own.

The room downstairs was Dave's sanctuary from the stresses of his pretend life, a place where he could come face to face with his inner beta, his demons, where Jayne could take his pretences away from him, strip him of his privilege, break him down to his real self, and let him discover his real soul.

Giving him a safe space and time to be the frightened boy he really was.

Kate began to understand.

"Take me back to the room Jayne, show me what you do,"

Back in the room Kate moved over to the frame against the wall, she spread her arms and feet to match the bindings, "Is this how it is?"

Littom99
Littom99
34 Followers
12