Kate's Journey to Discover Herself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne nodded, "Sometimes'"

Kate moved to the rope, playing with it in her hand, "And this?"

"I tie his hands to it with cuffs, he hangs there while I....." Jayne tailed off.

Kate took a deep breath.

"Show me," She said, slipping off her robe, standing naked before her.

"Are you sure Kate?"

Kate looked at her and quietly answered, "Yes, I am,"

Jayne opened a draw and pulled out a pair of soft leather cuffs and a blindfold, she took hold of Kate's wrists and placed the cuffs on her, clipping them onto the rope.

"It's better if you are blindfolded, it heightens your other senses,"

Kate nodded, Jayne put the blindfold on her and pulled the rope taut, lifting Kate's arms over her head and putting her on tiptoes.

Jayne circled, looking at her, watching her breathe, the way her breasts moved, nipples hard, she licked her lips, bending forward she bit one of Kate's nipples softly, causing her the gasp and squirm.

"Good girl'"

Jayne choose a crop off the wall walking behind Kate, allowing her to hear her, knowing she was powerless, she ran the tip of the crop up Kate's inner thighs.

"Spread your legs,"

Kate spread then as much as the rope would allow her.

Jayne positioned herself to the side and swished the crop on Kate's buttocks lightly, Kate jerked forward.

"I didn't say move!"

"I'm sorry,"

"You will be, if you move again without asking permission,"

Jayne hit her with the crop again, this time a little harder.

Kate was in a heighten state of awareness, vulnerable, slightly nervous, yet aroused.

"Say thank you, each time I hit you, say thank you mistress,"

She hit her again, Kate yelped and thanked her mistress.

And again.

And again.

Excitement, fear and a feelings of being powerless filled Kate's mind.

She ached for more attention

"Call me mistress each time you speak,"

"Yes mistress,"

Jayne circled Kate, playing the crop on her body, breasts, sides, across her stomach, between her legs.

"How do you feel?"

"Powerless,"

She struck her buttocks sharply with the crop, "Powerless what!"

"Powerless, Mistress!"

Jayne smiled

"And?"

"Scared, Mistress,"

Jayne's smile broadened further.

"There is no going back now Kate, no safe words, it's all down to me, I say when this stops,"

"Yes, mistress,"

Jayne surveyed the reddening welts on Kate's bottom.

"How did you feel?" She whispered in Kate's ear.

"When, mistress!"

"When the school called your parents,"

"What?"

WHACK!, this one a lot harder, Kate yelped,

"Scared and ashamed, Mistress, scared and ashamed,"

Jayne gently touched herself, she was moist.

"How did it make your parents feel?" She whispered.

Kate said nothing, remembering that awful time.

"How did it make them feel?"

She began to sob.

"Embarrassed, confused, ashamed," she finally answered.

Jayne didn't punish her this time,"

"And your father, when he went to work, his colleagues knowing what you had done, talking about it behind his back, laughing at him, how did he feel, how did you make that poor man feel?"

"Angry, angry and ashamed of me, Mistress,"

Jayne leaned forward to lick a tear that had escaped from under Kate's blindfold, she relished in its saltiness, Kate jerked back.

"Angry and ashamed of you, you brought shame on them, to the parents who had given their all for you,"

Kate's body shook with each sob.

"Who would do this to the parents who loved them?"

"I did,"

WHACK!

"I DID, MISTRESS!,"

"YOU DID!"

Jayne move in front of Kate, who was hanging from her cuffs.

"I did Mistress, I made them feel that way,"

"And how did that make you feel Kate?"

"Awful, sorry, so lonely, Mistress,"

Kate's sobbing was uncontrollable now, racking her body.

Jayne left her hanging there, saying nothing, watching her for ten minutes, letting her think about those events so long ago, until the sobbing subsided.

"Good girl," Jayne whispered, "It's okay to be upset baby, it wasn't your fault, your parents have always loved you, no mater what,"

Jayne loosened the rope allowing Kate to come down off tiptoes, a godsend to her aching calves.

She held Kate in her arms, "It's okay, it's okay Kate," leading her back to the bedroom, she held her until, emotionally drained, she feel asleep.

While Kate was sleeping on her front, on top of the bed Jayne used her mobile phone to take some pictures of her, her welts resplendent in the day light which flooded the room.

She put the phone down and ever so carefully stroked Kate's red buttocks, feeling the heat from them, Kate moaned lightly in her sleep.

Jayne knew Kate's aftercare was crucial, both physically and mentally, cream for her welts, care and conversation for her soul.

But before that, Jayne lay on her back next to Kate, watching her sleep and as she did, she reached between her legs, reliving what she had just done.

She had to be quiet, she bit on her knuckle as she came, stifling her own moans of pleasure.

"How are you feeling Kate?"

Kate didn't know how she felt, shocked, vulnerable, but at the same time, cleansed, a weight lifted from her.

"Okay,"

"I'm so proud of you Kate, you did so well," Jayne lent over and kissed her, "You faced your nightmare, you accepted it and shared it, it will get better, each time,"

Kate smiled, "You certainly know how to use a crop, Mistress," She said, rubbing her red flesh.

"It's Jayne now, you will know when you need to call me Mistress, for now it's just Jayne, let me get you something,"

Jayne retrieved some cream from the bathroom and carefully applied it to Kate's welts.

She winced at times and was rewarded by Jayne kissing the sorest areas.

"You were so brave, so strong, your parents forgive you, they love you, you know,"

Kate nodded, she now genuinely believed they did.

For Kate the whole experience seemed as if it had happened to someone else, she remembered the questions, the pain, the feeling of helplessness, the relief of accepting and saying out loud what she had bottled up for years.

But she didn't now know how she felt about Jayne.

"You hate me now Kate?"

"No, I don't know how I feel,"

Jayne moved over to Kate and cuddled her, "We can get over this, you will feel better in time,"

"You promise?"

She kissed her, looking in to her eyes, "I love you Kate,"

Kate's heart leapt in her chest.

12