Kate's Journey to Discover Herself Pt. 03 - Final

Story Info
Kate’s journey to find herself is complete.
4k words
4.74
3.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Littom99
Littom99
34 Followers

This is the final part of Kate's journey to find herself, probably worth reading part 1 and part 2, if you haven't already, but to recap, Kate moved to the city for a good job at a law firm but was struggling to fit in.

She was tricked into delivering some documents over to Jayne's cabin by the lake on a stormy Friday night by Damian, the firm's most eligible partner.

Jayne showed Kate a part of herself she had been suppressing for some time.

Jayne also showed Kate a part of her own life and her desire to help others using some fairly unconventional means she learned from Sophia, Jayne's first lesbian lover and mentor, who unfortunately passed away in a car accident several years before.

It does get a bit dark (BDSM) towards the end, so be warned and it looks like Jayne was not quite as bad as I thought she was after all.

I welcome any feedback or comments

Kate's Journey to find herself Part Three - Kate finds herself.

-----------------------------------------------------

They spent most of that afternoon in bed.

Kate realised she had a lot to learn about Jayne, what drove her to help people in the way she had shown her earlier, how she had learned those skills.

The pain from Kate's welts subsided with the help of cream and plenty of kisses from Jayne.

"Sophia helped me to realise who I am Kate, to come to terms with it, to connect with my inner being, to love and embrace my own soul.

Some things I found out about myself were good, others not so, but it helped me understand my life choices and... behaviour."

"Weren't you scared to find out who you really were?,"

"Everyone is Kate, and it traps them and causes them stress, impacts their lives far more than they realise, that's where I can help. Do you feel better now than you did this morning Kate?"

Kate had certainly felt physical and emotional pain earlier, no one had made her feel like that before, but yes, she did feel better for it, for sharing it.

"Yes, I do,"

"And that's just the start Kate, but before then,"

Jayne looked at Kate, licked her lips and kissed her slowly, she felt her relax, tension falling from her, kissing her mouth, neck, breasts, moaning gently as she kissed every inch of her.

Kate closed her eyes, remembering the morning's session, how not being able to see had heightened her other senses, and now with her eyes closed, the feel of Jayne's breath on her skin, warm kisses, the sound of her tongue on her, in her, was delicious.

It didn't take long for Kate to climax, arching her back, rubbing herself against Jayne's mouth, so wet, so hot.

"That was so good, just what I needed,"

"You squirted," Jayne said, with a huge smile.

Kate smiled back, "I've never done that with a boy!"

Jayne winked, "Stick with me kid,"

They both giggled.

Later, Kate had asked to see the room again, but this time without any demonstrations.

Jayne had agreed and they went back down.

Kate looked about, picking up a paddle from the wall, slapping it into her free hand, the noise, surprisingly loud.

Jayne watched her, enjoying her look of wonderment, "Some of those devices are for show, some are milder than others,"

Kate picked up a rather frightening whip, black leather, several knotted strands, she played it on her hand.

"That one's not for show, I don't need to use it much,"

There was a wooden box on the table, Kate opened it and looked inside.

The box had foam cut outs and all but one, housed a metal, soft cock shaped cage.

She had heard of chastity devices but never handled one. She picked one up, it was smaller but heavier than she imagined.

She looked at Jayne.

"Some men like me to take away their ability to get aroused, well not actually the ability, but the ability for them to act on their arousal.

It helps them by taking that particular stress out of their lives, over time it might also take the arousal from them totally, but that's very long term,"

"What do they do?"

"Nothing, I cage them, lock them and keep the key, it's hard for them for the first few days but like anything, they get used to it.

She took the cage from Kate's hand and placed it back in the foam cut out.

"There's one missing, from the box,"

She looked at Kate, "He's wearing it,"

There was so much Kate wanted to ask her, but so much more to see.

She opened another box and lifted out a dildo and harness.

"Is he gay?"

"Not at all'"

"Then?"

"Remember what I said about finding a man's soul?"

Kate nodded,

"Finding that nervous, anxious, little boy inside an Alpha male?"

"Yes,"

"There's a saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach", well I say, "The way to his soul, is definitely through his anus.""

She smiled, continuing,

"When I'm in him, taking him, with that, we have the ultimate connections, me with him, him with his soul, it can all get very emotional.

I've not had a single Alpha male who hasn't broken down in tears after his first session with one of those,"

"Wow,"

"Sometimes, when I know someone well, that's all they need, a correction session with that can leave them re-connected to themselves for several weeks,"

Kate had seen enough for now, she turned to walk out of the room.

Jayne caught up with her.

"It is a lot to take in Kate but I know you are strong enough, or I wouldn't have shown you,"

"Soon you might even be able to help me with them? and learn like I did,"

"With Sophia?"

"Yes, like I learned from her."

The rest of the day was spent talking and watching films in the cinema room, once they'd had dinner, Jayne drove Kate back to her apartment.

"I've really enjoyed this weekend Kate, I know it got a little.....intense at times, but it's a part of me I wanted to share with you.

I didn't want to lie to you, you've seen how I can help people, I know it might not be viewed as conventional therapy, but it can really help."

She paused, looking directly at Kate,

"It did help you?"

Kate nodded, Jayne beamed a massive smile at her, leaning over and kissing her.

"I knew it would! I'm so happy, can we meet up again, in the week? Stay at mine?"

"Yeah, I'd like that,"

"Pick you up Wednesday night then,"

On Monday morning, Kate got to the office ten minutes late despite leaving the apartment earlier than usual. There had been a collision that had delayed the metro, which in turn had delayed all commuter trains.

"Kate," Alex was furious, "Where are those spreadsheets for the partners, they should have been with me to check over this weekend and on their desks by 8:30 this morning. Damian is incandescent with rage over this, it's his big presentation and in his word's, "Heads will roll", and it certainly won't mine,"

Kate was confused, on Friday Alex had asked her to prepare and format the spreadsheets then email them to her, to look at and check over the weekend.

Alex was leaving early for some school event and said she would look at them from home.

Kate had finished the work and sent it via email to Alex's works address by 5:30pm, before she left for the weekend.

Alex was now saying she told Kate to send it to her personal email address, which Kate was sure wasn't right and she didn't have it anyway.

Kate explained what she had done and when Alex checked, the email was in her work inbox.

She quickly checked the sheets and printed off copies for the partners and rushed them into the boardroom.

Kate felt sick, it wasn't her fault, but knew the blame was coming her way.

Later that morning she was called in by Damian.

Alex had warned her not to say anything, just accept the consequences.

"What happened on Friday night was totally unacceptable, you went home without finishing your work and left me looking stupid this morning.

Alex told me what had happened, how she had asked you to send her the spreadsheets for checking, to her personal email and that you....,"

"But," Kate interrupted, causing Damian to explode.

"Listen, you fucked up and trying to blame it on a colleague might work in whatever shit hole you're used to working at but it won't work here. Do you think I'm stupid?, now get out while I decide what I'm going to do,"

Red faced, Kate turned and walked to the door, tears welling in her eyes, she went straight to the restroom and sat sobbing on the toilet.

Later she saw Damian talking to Alex in the corridor, Alex saw her watching and smiled at her.

Alex caught up with Kate later.

"Damian wants you to know he was very embarrassed by this morning's events and as such wants to extend your six month trial another three months, if you disappoint him again you'll be out of the door,"

"But it was you, it was your fault,"

"Damian doesn't believe that for one second, I've been here for eight years and get on very well with him, you've been here five minutes, If I say it was your fault, it was your fault,"

Kate ate lunch alone at her desk, the others had left to celebrate a colleague's birthday, Alex had told her that, "It might be best if you stay behind to watch the phones."

Her thoughts went back to what Jayne had said about learning more from her about the things she did, at the moment though, the thought of helping any man repulsed her.

A door in the office opened and closed, she jumped, snapping out of her thoughts, she was sure she was alone.

Damian appeared.

He moved over to her, stood too close to her, leaning over.

"Look Kate, maybe I was a bit harsh earlier, you messed up, but who hasn't, hey?"

Kate looked at him, expressionless, feeling herself going red.

"I know this job means a lot to you, maybe we can start again, you know get to know each other better,"

He ran a finger gently down her forearm, causing her to shudder.

"You know, maybe I could forget this ever happened,"

She smelled alcohol on his breath, it was only one O'Clock.

"I could make it easy.......or hard for you,"

Tracing his finger forwards and backwards on her skin.

"Easy or hard,"

The main door opened and the staff started to return from lunch.

He stood up straight.

"Think about it Kate," He said as he turned and walked back to his office.

She felt sick.

Alex sneered at her as she walked past and into Damian's office, a few seconds later Kate could hear them laughing.

Lying on her bed that evening, Kate thought about what he had said, had he really meant what she thought?

Should she talk to someone at work about it? But who? Alex was the staff/management liaison rep, so she was out.

Maybe he hadn't meant what she was thinking and was just trying to make amends?

The email came in from Damian just before she left the office on Tuesday evening.

"Hi Kate,

Have you thought anymore about the thing I mentioned the other day?

There is a limited timeframe for a decision.

It could be a good career move for you.

It wouldn't be anything formal.

Just as and when I request it really.

I'll give you a week to decide, after which, I might need to take the alternative option as discussed.

Thanks,

D :-) "

Kate was horrified, she read it twice more, there was nothing directly incriminating in the email itself, but given the conversation she had with him, the message was loud and clear.

Jayne picked her up on Wednesday night and drove her to an Italian restaurant near her apartment.

As they walked over to the entrance Jayne took Kate's hand. Kate felt immediately felt better and turned to kiss her, Jayne responded kissing her back.

"Thanks I needed that, I've had a couple of tough days,"

"I could tell you aren't yourself Kate, what's wrong?"

"I'll tell you later," Kate sadly smiled.

Jayne ordered risotto for both of them with a bottle of red wine.

They nibbled on some olives and bread, while waiting for the main course.

"So tell me all about it," Jayne finally asked.

Kate went through the events and Damian's behaviour.

"Wow, he did change a lot after we split up, but never thought he'd get as bad as that."

Kate shrugged, "There's no way I'm going to let him," She lowered her voice, "Sleep with me, but I really need that job or I'll have to go back home,"

Jayne nodded, then looking down shaking her head, "It won't come to that Kate," She looked up, "Promise,"

Kate wasn't sure why, but she felt a weight lifting from her shoulders.

They shared a dessert then left the restaurant to go back to Jayne's

The apartment was much bigger than Kate's with a view of the city skyline from the bedroom.

Jayne's bed was huge, high off the floor, soft white linen sheets.

They both lay on the bed facing each other, Jayne running her hand down Kate's side.

"Do you want to try something?"

"What like?"

Jayne turned and rummaged in the bed side cabinet, bringing out a harness and dildo.

"I just thought you might like to try it on?" Jayne said smiling optimistically.

Kate giggled, putting her legs through the harness, lying on her back raising her hips and pulling it up, dildo pointing upwards. She waggled her hips causing it to move side to side.

"Hello big boy!" Jayne giggled, giving it a stroke then moving to straddle Kate's legs

She looked Kate in the eyes, "How does it make you feel, wearing it?"

Kate "mmmm, strange and powerful I think?"

Jayne smiled, "It does doesn't it?, oh, and it stays hard longer than any man I've ever known!"

They collapsed giggling, side by side, until Jayne eventually asked, "Do you want to try using it?".

Kate looked at her seriously for a second then laughed, "I thought you'd never ask, I was getting blue balls here,"

Kate was amazed at the pleasure she gave Jayne using it, it took her a while to get comfortable moving her hips, Jayne underneath her guiding her, showing her how to use it, and seeing the ecstasy in Jayne's face as she used it was one of the most magical things she had ever seen.

The harness was designed to give pleasure the wearer too, as she moved she felt her own clit being deliciously caressed by the softest leather, a slight bulge at the base of the cock massaging her swollen lips.

Jayne looked up to her and whispered, "Fuck me Kate, fuck me," moving her hips with Kate's thrusts.

She wrapped her legs round Kate, pulling her down as her orgasm grew, kissing Kate's neck, and breasts, Jayne's hands on Kate's hips pulling her in as she climaxed, then holding her like that, gasping, breathing hard, eyes closed until her climax left her.

"My god, I've never come like that Kate, never,"

Kate beamed, then replied, "And I've never, you know?" Nodding down towards the strap-on still inside Jayne.

They both laughed.

After breakfast Jayne dropped her off for work to make sure she was on time.

Later that day Damian waited until the office was quiet and walked over to her.

"We've been looking at staff numbers and need to make some hard decisions over the next couple of weeks, you're the only one on an extended trial, I'm only telling you this for your own good.

I know you really need this job. So you still have a chance to start delivering what I want from you, you've really disappointed me so far and I don't want you to do that again,"

He paused, looking at her for a reaction, then continued,

"I had hoped we could find out a bit more about each other this weekend, but something's come up, it looks like it will have to wait until the weekend after, but that will be your final opportunity,"

Kate cringed as he leaned in whispering in her ear, "Look at it this way, if you don't make it hard for me, I'll make it very hard for you,"

The phone rang on her desk.

"You better get that, oh and when you're finished, could you get me a coffee, white, two sugars."

That night, on the phone, she cried when she recounted the events to Jayne.

"I have an idea Kate that might take your mind off things, something empowering an experience I can give you, you will need to trust me though, I know what's best,"

She went on to explain that one of her friends who she helped occasionally was coming over at the weekend and Jayne asked would she like to get involved?

This particular friend had been seeing her for some time and required a fair amount of work to get back in touch with his inner beta self.

It would be an opportunity for Kate to learn and grow.

Kate wasn't too sure, Jayne assured her that she was very capable of helping, there would be total anonymity, the recipient would be blindfolded and Kate would not to talk to him.

"Who knows Kate, you might enjoy it, helping people, I do and I promise, you will learn something about yourself"

They were going to use the media man's house again, he was still out of town and apparently totally relaxed about Jayne using it to treat others.

Once unpacked in the main bedroom Jayne showed Kate what she'd be wearing.

"If at any time you feel uncomfortable, don't say anything, just leave me down there and come back to the bedroom, I'll finish off and we can be together, the only thing I ask is you don't judge, remember I am helping someone,"

Kate nodded, impatient now to get it over with, not knowing how she might feel but trusting Jayne and wanting to support her.

They had agreed that Kate would wait in the bedroom, so as not to be seen by the recipient of the correction until the time was right.

At eight o'clock as Kate was dressing herself she heard a car approach and shortly afterwards the faint sound of a male voice saying, "Yes Mistress,"

As agreed thirty minutes later, Kate carefully made her way down to the basement barely able to walk in her five inch stiletto heels, she paused catching sight of herself in a mirror, tight black latex pants, black latex corset and a red hood. She took a deep breath then continued.

As she stepped into the basement, Jayne was waiting for her and smiled, despite the strangeness of it all, Jayne's smile normalised everything for Kate.

"You look amazing Kate, a strong, sexy, powerful woman," She moved closer and kissed her.

Jayne helped her put on the harness and a much larger dildo than she had seen earlier, "You are going to love this Kate and remember he really needs this," she told her quietly.

Jayne applied lube to the monstrous black cock Kate was wearing then led her into the second room.

In the red tinged darkness, Kate made out the figure of a naked man, blindfolded and strapped face down over a table, ankles buckled to the floor, arms and legs outstretched, his mouth filled with a ball gag.

Jayne walked over to him and swiped him with a cane to get his attention.

"Your a very lucky Pig, I have a surprise for you, this is Mistress Katherine, I've told her about you and your need for......correction,"

She played the cane against his buttocks, using the end to spread open his ass crack.

"She's journeyed a long way for this, you will show her the respect she deserves,"

The man nodded his head enthusiastically, saliva dripping from his gag.

"Mistress Kathrine would you like to approach Pig?"

Kate moved between his legs.

He trembled before her.

"Do you want this Pig?" Jayne asked.

He nodded his head.

"Do you need it?"

He nodded his head frantically.

"You know once Mistress Kathrine starts she will not finish with you until she is ready to, you will be utterly powerless, there are no safe words or gestures, do you understand?"

He nodded a third and final time.

"Then proceed Mistress Kathrine,"

Kate placed the fat cock between his buttocks, head just touching his lubed anus.

Pig started shaking his head as soon as he felt the size of the cock being pushing against him.

"Relax Pig! Or it will really hurt," Jayne spat at him, striking his back with the cane to drive home her point.

"As you were, Mistress Kathrine,"

Kate pushed, feeling resistance, altering the angle, she leaned in harder, she felt the resistance give slightly as he opened, she pushed hard into him.

Littom99
Littom99
34 Followers
12