Kate's Journey to Discover Herself Pt. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to raise up, veins bulging in his neck, a groan coming from his gagged mouth.

Jayne smiled, "That's it, now fuck him,"

She watched his breathing, the way his back moved as she pushed, his groaning, shaking, helplessness...... and it felt good.

She started to move quicker, single thrust in, then pulling out,,, in, then out,,,in, out.

She started to build a rhythm and as she did, her mind took her elsewhere.

She thought about the issues with her parents, ex boyfriends, work, always with men, thoughts that began driving each thrust.

He squirmed as she ran her fingernails down his back, leaving red lines, she did it again, harder this time.

She enjoyed the way he struggled under her, her power over his bound, impotent body.

She held his hips, digging her nails in, and thrusting ever faster, negative thoughts leaving her with each lunge.

His moans turned into screams, only just drowned by his gag.

She had never felt this powerful, dominant, alive!

Finally she closed her eyes, threw her head back and orgasmed, collapsing down on to his bare back, gasping.

Jayne came over to her smiling, watching her withdraw from him, helping her out of the harness.

Jayne whispered "Good girl," and kissed her, guiding her away from the moaning Pig.

"What about him?" Kate whispered back.

"He deserved worse," Jayne snarled in his direction, "We'll leave him here for now,"

Kate stayed in the bedroom out of sight when Jayne finally released the Pig and watched him from the window, limping out of the house, pausing only to kneel before Mistress Jayne and kiss her hand.

She smiled when she saw his car, Jayne really had given her a feeling of empowerment that evening.

She didn't see Damian until mid week, as usual he waited until the office was quiet to approach her.

"Kate, it's make your mind up time, Saturday at mine or a lot more free time on your own," he said quietly, adding menacingly, "I can't have a frigid bitch teasing me in my own office."

She turned, looking at him with contempt, dragging her newly painted red fingernails across the desk top.

"I'm not sure what Mistress Kathrine would make of that, are you?"

Damian's face turned grey.

"Did you hear me Pig?" Asked Kate quietly, smiling at him, "What would she make of it?"

Damian said nothing, his face that of a guilty little boy.

"Did you know the the house was rigged for video? You could have guessed, the owner being in media and all that," She bluffed.

"So I won't be coming round any Saturday night soon, I've seen what you have to offer and quite frankly it's pathetic." She spat, then smiled again, "Oh and by the way, there's going to be some changes round here Pig, starting with that bitch Alex."

He said nothing, swallowing and nodding slightly.

She smiled, "Yes and Pig, why don't you make me a nice coffee, black, no sugar."

Kate had found herself at last and it felt great.

12