All Comments on 'Kate's Mother'

by QuietJohn

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
silverfox1946silverfox1946over 12 years ago
Very, very good

Very good story and we written. I hope you continue the story?

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
Kate

What happen to Kate was she with her aunt or her brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sibling?

You keep referring to the main character as the sibling of his mother and father, very distracting. A sibling is a brother or sister, the correct term is offspring or child.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 12 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story - it had everything ...

I don't usually read stories that are this long - but, you grabbed me right from the beginning - and I had to see how it went.

I hope there will be a part II.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 12 years ago
Great Effort

You created something special - an in depth exploration of a young man's discovery of his sexuality. The story isn't perfect, there are a number of grammatical errors that could have been caught by an editor. I was also not convinced by the protagnist's easy acceptance of the husband becoming a participant in the sexual encounters between him and the mother. Still, you created a great atmosphere for the story, and you write quite well.

sandsbartelsandsbartelover 12 years ago

WOW.....what a great read. I hope there is more to come as there are so many more directions. Does he get to fuck Kate? Does Kate become involved with them all? Is she already involved? Does he get to be with his mother?

Again thank you for the great read......I wish I had the talent to tell a story like yourself.

Scott

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 12 years ago
Amazing

That was an incredibly sexy read. I was very excited all the way through and loved the twist at the end. I hope there will be more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stopped reading at 44DD...

And of course, the "sibling" thing was an indication as well.

tatlockstatlocksover 12 years ago
Very sexy, intense...

Thank you for a very hot story. Would love it to continue. The combination of mother and daughter is very exciting. You write well, sweet and sexy.

dirtymindpureheartdirtymindpureheartover 12 years ago
Great Read

it's rare that you find a story this long that actually stays engaging. Yes, there were some minor spelling/grammar technical issues here and there, but they didn't distract from the fact that the characters were flawed and full enough to be completely engaging. I would be interested to find out what happens when Kate comes home to visit.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Started out a standard motherfucker story then started going for David Lynchesque-Blue Velvet noir.

VERY ambitious story the author fumbled in the telling of a couple times. Yet I quite enjoyed it for exploring the shadows that most other scribes wouldn't dream of guiding their readers.

The title is very generic for such a exotic" cumming of age "tale . Thanks to the author for sharing & but a curse too for putting me behind schedule with the diversion of this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bad call Slam

if you want to be taken seriously.,and I think you do. Despite being our fellow humans, and we love people because we know hate is dishilibating, incest is nonsense for the likes of you. Better not to go there. Slightly disappointed with your ass-licking to Huedogg, too. When you think of the flame he holds to the Literotic foundations.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Good Story

A big question here though [quote from page 2]:

"... thumb so that the foreskin moved up and down my circumcised cock..."

If he is circumcised, he doesn't have a foreskin! That's not what I consider a minor error. :-)

For anonymous who "stopped reading at 44DD", I can only wonder why. My mother was 44D.

And yes, there were a few errors which spell check could have caught as well as a couple that it would not, i.e., wrong word used bu spelled correctly.

All in all, though I thought it a good story well written. Otherwise I would not have wasted time to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome story

It was an awesome story. Really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story with a few issues

I stopped reading for a bit after the "sibling" fiasco. I'm very glad I continued though.

erotireaderotireadover 12 years ago

Good story! Was kind of beginning to lose interest around page five or six, but then you brought Mr. A into the adventures. I really enjoyed the three of them together. Near the end, after both had filled Mrs. A, where Mark got hard again I was hoping Mark would slide it into Mrs. A one more time and give us a description of the slipperiness and wetness that both of them had created by being inside her previously. And afterwards maybe even have Mr. A helping Mark and possibly the Mrs. by licking them clean.

WeitzeWeitzeover 12 years ago
Keep it up.

Glad you are writing again. Looking for the follow on, so many directions to go with this.

dunedrillerdunedrillerover 12 years ago
Great story Boet

Really enjoyed and look forward to more stories.

jim7412jim7412over 12 years ago
Fantastic story

This was really one of the most erotic stories I have read. Thank-you, and I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved the story !!

mthomas63mthomas63about 12 years ago
Damn Good Read

I liked it because you took a departure from the norm, and injected some kinky sex into it - making it all for the better.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
The end

This was a damned good story until the end!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
second thought

Now that I think about it, only damn queer girlyman could get into the end of this story.

bartermanbartermanabout 12 years ago
44dd!!

i never got that far the sibling thing killed it for me and by reading the other comments im glad i skipped it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very nice

A very nice read,,,thumbs up

PetermassurePetermassurealmost 12 years ago
well done

a bit long, it was listed as incest but it ended up not being incest, you could do a part 2 where Mrs A and Mark's Mum get together then Mrs A gets Mark to join them in bed, maybe Mark's Mum will be blindfold to start with.

amsterdamamsterdamover 11 years ago
Epic stuff

Very enjoyable read - loved the depth of story, the detailed background of the main protagonists & some scorching sexual encounters. Agree with someone else regarding the easy acceptance of the husbands involvement & although not my thing, it was still interesting and fairly original for a story of this nature. The main thing that spoiled it for me though was the lack of a proper ending. Strange place to finish the story & was as though you decided you'd had enough at that point. Lots of future possibilities though if you wanted to resurrect it & still worth 5 stars. Look forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

This was amazing. The detail really pulls you in and makes you honestly feel for the characters! I found myself feeling sad as i got to the final page and even more sad on the last paragraph. I feel like i know Mark and 'Mom.'

Regardless of the subject you need to write more! Whether its a continuation or a whole new taboo story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dictionary

Others have already mentioned it, but an only child is not a sibling. You have a good story line, but you need an editor and a dictionary.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 9 years ago
A Grand Adventure.........but

.........what about the rest of the story ? This is well done. Held my complete attention every step of the way,....in fact had to reschedule some day's events so I could get this done. But I really want to read the next "book!" :-)

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

A very yummy and sexy story! I hope it continues someday! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
interesting

It was a great storyline and yet there was no incest since he was with the girlfriends parents--he only saw his mother naked and thought of her--it didnt show no mother or daughter so how did this be an incest story for as many parts as it was

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Went from a 5 to a 1

Was a great story until you brought queer George into it. Way to ruin it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Queer George added nothing useful to this story in any way! Mrs. A should've just dumped him halfway, as merely a side-note. His being brought in spoiled a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Too long and too many mistakes.

It got boring as it got longer.

Cloths? You mean clothes. Champain? Is that a type of champagne?

Ambitious but it didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need a better proof reader.

addctd2sxaddctd2sx14 days ago

Could have done without the husband joining. Ruined the story for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietJohn@QuietJohn
254 Followers
Retired professional engaged in not much. I enjoy reading, writing and listening to music (especially classical). My hobbies include woodwork, flying and cycling.