Kate's New Hobby

Story Info
Kate's first self bondage experience goes wrong.
5k words
4.63
20.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and 18+ years old. This story contains mild bondage, masturbation, and a little humiliation. This is my first submission, and feedback is very welcome. If I get a good response, I have a few ideas to continue this as a series.

The idea started with a naughty daydream while working from home. Now she was uncontrollably cumming on the kitchen floor. The vibrator, securely locked into a harness, was set on high speed sending waves of overwhelming pleasure through her whole body; her muscles ached, and her mind was starting to lose track of time and reality. She knew she was screaming but couldn't hear herself over the ringing in her ears and locked eyes with her savior and tormentor. She caught a glimpse as it passed the entrance to the kitchen. The plug lodged in her asshole picked this moment to start vibrating at full speed. She felt her bladder release, and the warmth of her piss disgusted her, turning her on even more and sending her over the edge to another round of forced climaxing. No one would rescue her from this torture of her own making.

The pandemic changed Kate's life. Not in the 'I lost a loved one' or 'spent time in the hospital' way; it was more of an 'I don't ever have to go into my office again' way. She had always been a little socially awkward, choosing to spend her free time at home with Netflix or a book rather than at clubs or parties. She liked sex but was not a big fan of actual relationships. If she felt the need, she would scroll through one of the apps, pick out a man, go to his house, fuck his brains out and leave. She knew she was sexy, nothing was awe-inspiring about her beauty, but she had a nice plump ass, firm tits, and a pretty face. She kept her hair short and wore a little makeup from time to time but preferred the natural look. Men seemed to gravitate to her and finding one to care for her needs had never posed a problem. She never needed to learn their names or, God forbid, get to know them. She was in it for the sex, plain and simple, and liked a hard dick to ride and a good orgasm to relieve stress.

Her job was on the tech side of a marketing company, designing web pages and customer outreach programs. She liked her office, but relationships with her co-workers were superficial. If asked, they would have said they knew nothing about her, but she was pleasant to be around. She was accomplished at her job, made good money, lived within her means, and made no waves. When her department was sent home at the start of the Covid quarantine, it didn't impact Kate's work. She still logged on, completed assignments, and got her job done. When the option came up to make working from home a permanent arrangement, she jumped at the chance. Kate had always dreamed of living in a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere and realized this opportunity could make it a reality.

She decided almost on a whim to leave Detroit and make a move. There was searching, real estate agents, movers, and money, but she moved into her dream home in about three months. The house was small but clean and well-maintained. She had chosen a county in rural Michigan, close enough to drive into Detroit for mandatory company events but far removed from anything she had experienced living downtown.

The property she chose was on a heavily wooded lot down a half-mile-long dirt driveway. According to Google Earth, her home and the shed that came with it were the only structures within thirty miles. The price was right, and the internet service was surprisingly good, thanks to Starlink. Her Amazon prime account ensured she rarely had to venture out to what passed for a local town consisting of a grocery store and police station surrounded by a handful of vacant storefronts and a few rickety homes.

Kate embraced her first summer of isolation. She woke up with the sun, took long walks, completed her work assignments early, and spent weeks without seeing another person. One of the few drawbacks to living like a hermit in the middle of the Michigan outback was that hookup apps didn't work. The first time she tried Tinder or Bumble, she was approximately seventy-five miles from her closest match.

Masturbation became a more significant part of her routine. Kate always had a healthy relationship with pleasuring herself; vibrators were fun, and butt plugs made for a delightful distraction. When she had to commute to work every day, she occasionally went with a plug in or spent her lunch break trying to stay quiet in a public bathroom while fingering herself.

Now that she was alone in the woods, she became more adventurous. Some days were spent nude except for the plug with a fox tail attached. Long walks on her wooded property became naked adventures, and her porn viewing increased dramatically. Hours were spent at night cruising porn sites, watching clips, reading stories and touching herself. The videos she watched went from vanilla sex to hardcore bondage scenes. Stories she got off on depicted helplessness and forced acts. Scenes of domination and degradation made her nipples hard and her juices flow. It scared her how quickly her taste in pornography changed over this short period.

The seasons turned, and nights were getting cold when she first ran across a tale of a woman caught in self-bondage. That rabbit hole seemed to be never-ending. One site led to another, then others, showing women and men using bondage gear, ice timers, and chastity devices. Every aspect of this new and wonderful kink appealed to Kate; she liked the planning, the meticulous nature of the set-up, and the helplessness in the eyes of women in the videos.

She became active on the message boards and followed the threads of people who were as turned on as she by pressing themselves past their limits. These boards gave her encouragement, hints, and ideas. Devices and gear were discussed, like reviews of new tech equipment.

The next step was ordering a plethora of new adult toys from various internet sites. She bought cuffs, chains, gags, a harness that held a magic wand vibrator directly against her crotch, a box with ten keyed padlocks, and an assortment of remote vibrating toys. The wait for her new purchases to arrive was delicious, and when the first wave of her items was to be delivered, Kate decided to make picking them up a little more fun.

In her old city life, packages were delivered to her doorstep. In the middle of nowhere, delivery trucks didn't go down half-mile-long dirt driveways. When she moved in, the realtor pointed out the simple wooden chest at the end of the driveway nestled up against her mailbox alongside the county road that bordered one side of her acreage. It was used to store packages and parcels that would not fit in the mailbox; crime was not a big concern, so it was unlocked.

When Kate was notified her order was out for delivery, she decided to get it, wearing nothing but hiking boots. The morning was colder than she realized, and the narrow dirt drive was covered in a canopy of trees keeping the late autumn sun from warming her exposed flesh. The area between the tree line and her mailbox was cleared of trees and brush. Kate lost her nerve when she got to the end of the drive. She would be entirely exposed while retrieving things from the chest.

Kate got up the courage to sprint out into the sunlight. Arriving at the box, she threw open the plywood top and was briefly perplexed by its emptiness. The shock of not finding an assortment of cardboard boxes distracted her from the awareness she was standing naked near a road in the middle of the day. The two-lane route was not busy by any metric, but there was always a chance of a car or truck appearing. The sound of a far-off vehicle shook her from her confusion, sending her scampering to the relative protection of the brush flanking the driveway. From her hiding spot, squatting behind a fallen tree, she watched a non-descript truck lazily cruise by.

The adrenaline of the scare faded, and her brain determined what may have gone wrong. She knew the packages were out for delivery but assumed they would be delivered by this time. Her phone was at the cabin, half a mile away, so checking the status was not an option. There were only two paths available: the easy path meant admitting defeat, trudging back to the house empty-handed to return later the same day. The harder but considerably more adventurous path was to stay partially hidden by the side of the road, nude, shivering in the cold, waiting for the tardy delivery to arrive. Kate got as comfortable as possible and set herself to wait as long as necessary.

The exhilaration of what she was doing returned, and her arousal grew. She played with her painfully erect nipple and teased her pussy while waiting. Kate started a game she made up on the spot; she was allowed to finger herself if she heard a car but had to immediately stop when the vehicle passed the entrance to her drive. Traffic was light; she was slowly working to orgasm as a heavy truck approached. The vehicle's engine changed pitch slightly, and Kate realized her order was arriving.

This added to the excitement her fingers provided as she continued to stimulate herself and pinch her painfully erect nipples. The delivery man pulled to the side of the road and emerged with a stack of small boxes. Kate used both hands furiously, one rubbing her clit while the other pinching and rolling her right nipple between her nails. The unsuspecting FedEx driver was shutting the lid of the chest when Kate's orgasm hit. The anticipation of the delivery and prolonged edging session built to a surprisingly intense climax. The moan that escaped her lips sounded incredibly loud in the silence of the early afternoon. The driver turned on a dime and stared in Kate's direction.

Kate became acutely aware of how exposed she was. Her hiding spot was fine if cars were zipping by at speed, but now that a man was staring toward her no more than thirty feet away, she was sure he would see her nude form hiding behind a bush. The moment strung out for what seemed like forever. The driver searched the tree line for the source of the abrupt noise while Kate held as still as possible. Her mind raced as she played out what would happen if he caught her naked.

With a silent sigh of relief, Kate saw him give up the search, climb into his van, and start down the road. Kate wasted no time; the truck was not out of sight when she dashed from her hiding spot and scurried to the wooden container. She flung the lid open and awkwardly gathered up her precious new toys, disappearing into the safety of her shaded drive.

Once inside her home, Kate rewarded her bravery and determination with a long soak in a steaming bath. When the stress and cold finally receded, her mind wandered to the contents of the boxes and what she would try first. She put on a robe and forced herself to grind out some work before unsealing any.

A few hours were spent updating a customer's CRM and tedious back-and-forth emails to explain the new features and make requested changes. It was past six in the afternoon when she considered herself done for the day. The sun was below the horizon, so she started a fire in the wood-burning stove and opened boxes like a naughty child on Christmas eve.

A few things were still to be delivered, but most of what she needed was laid out before her. Her favorite items were matching sets. Thick cuffs for her wrists and ankles were bright pink with matching pink soft fake fur inside to prevent skin irritation. The belt and harness to attach her new Hitachi Magic wand were like a thick belt buckle with the option to be padlocked. A waist belt could be cinched tight around her hips, and crotch straps attached above her butt pulled up between her legs and secured on either side of her pussy. Kate studied the slot into which the head of the vibrator was locked. Once tightened, there seemed to be no removing or escaping the toy until the waist belt was unlocked.

She had ordered ten identically keyed padlocks that were small but sturdy. Kate was sure she wouldn't need all of them, but better safe than sorry, not knowing what trouble she might want to get into later.

Kate decided a small test run was in order. Fresh batteries were loaded into the magic wand vibrator, and she chose a remote vibrating butt plug from her new options. A quick lube was needed, so Kate alternated sticking the fat little butt plug in her pussy and mouth. Once her juices made a mess of her crotch, she got up on her toes, squatted down and impaled herself on it. As always, the moment the fat part of the plug slipped into her tight hole was the best. It was secure in her ass and held tight against its flared base. After slight confusion, she set the butt plug's remote to a random setting and tossed it aside. It started to slowly and teasingly throb deep in her anus. She buckled up the wrist and ankle cuffs and put on the waist and crotch strap, securing the head of the vibrator directly against her pussy, adding padlocks to hold her ankles together and binding the waist belt and crotch straps.

With a quick breath to steady her nerves, she leaned forward and turned on the vibrator; then, in a swift motion, she tossed the keys over her head into the kitchen behind her living room. Moving quickly, she rotated onto her stomach flattening her breasts against the cold wood floor, awkwardly holding both hands behind her and fumbling around until the cuffs were together with a padlock ready to secure her wrists. The click of the lock was amazing; the sensation was electrifying. The fat head of the magic wand was smashed against her clit. The butt plug was set on a slow rumble adding to the fullness in her ass. The feeling was intense, verging on overwhelming.

Kate moved her hands to massage her right breast but was reminded of her bondage. The awkwardness of her bindings seemed to amplify the sensations the vibrator was producing. Kate moaned loudly, lying alone on the living room floor.

Her plan for a test run had been simple: lock her hands behind her back, turn on the vibrator, and when she finished with her fun, roll, crawl or inchworm over to the keys lying where she tossed them. Knowing the keys were a few feet away, Kate relaxed. Rolling onto her back, she arched her body and tested her bonds. Everything seemed very secure as she strained against the wrist cuffs while the vibrator drove her to her first orgasm. She held back as long as she could to prolong the sensation, but when the dam broke, she moaned protractedly.

The knowledge that she could be loud added to her excitement. The vibrator was relentless and drove her on as she came. When she would have slowed her pace or stopped to catch her breath, she heard the noise from the office; the remote vacuum had started its daily cleaning routine. It had been an impulse purchase a few years earlier and taken to her new country home. Kate ignored the sound as her second orgasm built. The direct stimulation of her clit caused this one to be even more violent than the first. It didn't break like a dam but struck like a lightning bolt. Kate stiffened against her bonds and growled through gritted teeth as her overstimulated clit was assaulted.

When her body relaxed, Kate decided the fun was over and wanted the key. She flipped onto her stomach and tried to get to her knees, but the vibrator made concentrating difficult, and her core strength failed her. After two attempts to get up so she could crawl more easily, she resigned herself to wiggling into the kitchen on her belly. The effort was made more challenging by the slick hardwood floor and the buzzing vibrator's attack.

As Kate slowly made her way to the kitchen, her pussy left a trail of wetness behind her. Her chin was sore from using it to help move her across the floor, her shoulders hurt, and her nipples were rubbed raw from the friction of dragging across the polished hardwood. Her clit was numb, and the vibrator was relentlessly causing her to grunt and moan with effort and pleasure. Kate had not rested since her first orgasm. Every nerve in her body was working overtime; every reaction amplified. By the time she wiggled around the corner of the couch and saw the keys lying on the kitchen floor, the fun was gone.

Something bumped into her hip, a light bump that was not painful but unexpected. The roving vacuum had made it into the living room. As Kate watched, the little robot backed up a pace, twitched uncertainly, turned and started into the kitchen. Kate realized the ramifications as soon as the vacuum was out of reach. She didn't know if the machine had the power to pick up two keys on a ring, but she didn't want to find out.

She redoubled her efforts to make it to the keys with all thoughts of sparing her sore nipples or chin abandoned. She was frantic in her pace; if she had been observing this from an outside perspective, the scene would have looked hilarious. There she was, naked, literarily dripping with arousal, bound on the floor in bright pink furry cuffs, wiggling like a worm to beat a vacuum to the means of her salvation.

The vacuum bounced off the far wall of the kitchen, reoriented itself and continued its mission. Kate screamed at it like an attacking animal, but it rolled over the keys without hesitation, and they were gone.

Kate lost it; she cried and thrashed on the kitchen floor, kicked her cuffed feet in the air and pulled on her wrist restraints until the tendons in her shoulders strained. Kate shrieked, pleading for help, knowing it was futile, but she lost all sense of composure. The vibrator was still buzzing, and her clit stopped her tantrum. It was hard to tell when one orgasm started, and another ended, but the sensation built on itself; she was approaching a peak.

Kate struggled with all her strength to shift the position of the vibrator and yearned for momentary relief from the Hitachi's stimulation when the butt plug suddenly switched to high speed. She saw the robot vacuum leaving the kitchen and heading back to the living area.

Kate's orgasm was the most intense yet, her body arched against the powerful sensations, and she uncontrollably pissed while wailing in satisfaction and frustration. The plug was lodged deep in her ass but was secondary to the buzzing vibrator attached to her clit. The switch from a low rumble to high-pitched vibration was too much for Kate, and she moaned and bucked with her face in a growing, warm puddle of urine.

The humiliation was made worse because part of her liked it. She had always fantasized about being peed on, but only in an abstract way. The shame and submission turned her on. She would have never asked someone to participate and would not have gone through with self-play without chickening out. She was in a situation of her making, but not her choice.

Her whole body clenched in a spasm; her nerve endings were sparking and shorting out. With a squeal and moan, the strain forcefully expelled the butt plug from her anus into the puddle beside her. The sudden loss of stimulation cleared Kate's mind for a moment. She had to escape this predicament because no one was coming to rescue her, and she had no backup plan. No friend would come by to check on her, nor was there a work colleague to worry when she did not report on time. She started rolling towards the living room; it was time to get the goddamn keys.

The vacuum returned to its base periodically to charge and empty its collection system. Kate did not know when it would return, but she intended to be there when it did. It was easier to move now that Kate was covered in urine; the slickness allowed her toes and knees to push herself along, sliding her face and tits on the polished floor. She was thankful for the small floor plan of her cottage. It didn't take long before she was in her home office, where the vacuum's base was next to her desk, and she squirmed her way over to it.

12