Kates New Job

Story Info
Continued from the job interview.
8k words
4.64
35.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sims71
sims71
210 Followers

The New Job

Continued from "The Job Interview" which needs to be read before continuing..

Kate felt ashamed of herself. How could she allow herself to cheat on her husband. She loved Tom and her family so much that there was no way she could hurt Tom. She had to keep it a secret from her husband, that she had fucked Toms brother Sid while away for her job interview. Kate believed that there is no way he could forgive her for fucking another man.... ever.

To even deprive her husband Tom from having sex with her the weekend he returned home from his job in the city. They both love their weekends together making love as they don't see each other during the week. But Kate assured herself that she would make it up to Tom the following weekend.

Kate was starting her new job on Thursday. It meant that she would be away from the kids for a couple of days a week, but at least she should be able to get out of weekend shifts to see her husband.

She was looking forward to starting her new job, but very nervous about the type of job she will be doing. Tom has always dreamed of his wife serving drinks topless to guys allowing them to look at her perfect tits. When I say perfect tits, you would think they are fake tits, but they are real, firm breasts. They match her perfect, toned, fit body, peachy ass, long tanned legs and the face of a model. As a mother of 3, at 27 she could easily still be a model.

Opening night of the new complex "The Business Palace" is Thursday night and Kate will be staying at the complex accommodation while working there.

Thursday arrived and Kate dropped off the kids at her parent's place in the morning for the 3-hour drive. She didn't need to pack much to take. For work she would be topless, so she packed some sexy short skirts and shorts as she wasn't sure what she was required to wear on her bottom half.

She arrived at the complex. There was a bit more action than when she was there for her interview. The bar was being stocked, cleaners were vacuuming floors and polishing everything and there were a couple of girls on the stage practicing routines.

She asked someone where Andrew was and told her he should be down in his office. Kate went and knocked on his door. He opened it and greeted her with a huge smile and kiss on the cheek, followed by a welcome hug.

"Welcome Kate" he said in his deep voice. "You look even prettier than ever, come in, sit down."

He pulled a chair out for Kate. Today Kate was wearing a short denim skirt and a tight hugging singlet top, and you could see the outline of her lace bra through the top. She looked stunning, yet she would look stunning in a paper bag!!!

"Well Kate, are you ready and excited about starting work tonight?" Andrew asked.

"A little nervous, but excited yes." Kate relied in her soft voice.

"No need to be nervous sweetheart, we will take it easy on you tonight, let you get comfortable in your new job. I know you will be just fine." Andrew assured her. "I see you have your bags, let me show you to your room" Andrew stood up "Oh and before I forget, I must give you your uniform."

"Uniform?" Kate questioned as Andrew passed her a small bag. Kate pulled out a collection of very small lingerie G strings of different designs. "What's this?" looking at Andrew.

"Well, you only need to be topless behind the bar, so you will be required to wear these" He smiled.

"What, under my skirt?" she asked naively.

"Oh no skirt Honey, just the lingerie. You can wear what you like on your feet, I don't care if you go barefoot, but high heels are sexier" As he winked at her. "Now let me show you to your room" putting his large hand on her waist to escort her.

"Here is your room, make yourself comfortable. We will be meeting at 4.00pm in boardroom 1 for you to meet all the girls and acquaint yourself to all the staff."

Kate made herself comfortable in her new room. It was going to be weird away from the kids all alone. But she knew this was a new leaf in their lives as a family to help set up their children's education.

4pm came and she went down to meet all the staff. There were some very beautiful young girls in the room, but none of them matched the beauty of Kate. She was certainly a standout amongst them all. She chatted with some of the girls and asked their roles. A few of them were pole dancers and erotic lap dancers. Then she met two girls she would be working with behind the bar. Sarah, short, young not a perfect figure but seemed to have nice looking boobs. Amanda, early 30s a full-figured girl, quite bubbly personality with more experience in bar work.

A guy about 30 came over to greet us. Looked like a bodyguard type guy. "Hi girls, I'm Matt, I am you supervisor and will oversee all your work behind the bar. Great to meet you all."

"Likewise," Kate, Sarah and Amanda all said in unison.

"Well guests will start arriving in an hour so how about you all go and get into your bar attire, and we will get acquainted behind the bar shall we?"

"You want us topless now?" Kate asked.

"Well, you can put a slip on for now, but I do expect you to be only in your 'uniform' by the time guests arrive" Matt explained.

The girls all met Matt at the bar and practiced pouring some drinks and learning where everything is. They even sampled a few of the drinks they poured.

"We had better not drink while working" Kate said while Matt laughed her questioning her.

"You sure are new at this aren't you, Kate? In this job drinks are tips, and it is rude to say no to clients offering to buy you drinks" Matt explained. "I don't want clients coming to complain that the bar staff are being rude now do I?"

"But I don't drink much Matt" Kate said.

"Oh, you will certainly drink a lot more working here Babe" Matt laughed along with the other girls. "Ok girls almost opening time, better get into your uniforms."

Kate had put on a black lace G string. It was the one that covered the most at the front. Not that she had much to cover by waxing, she had no hair to hide.

"Damn" Matt said to Kate "What was Andrew thinking hiding you behind the bar, that body should be on that stage. You are smokin"

Kate felt a little embarrassed but flattered. She also felt bad for the other two girls he made no comment to about their bodies.

"Gee thanks Matt, very nice of you but I will never get on that stage, just happy for the guys to stare at my tits" she smiled to Matt while he smiled back just shaking his head in disbelief.

The doors finally opened, and VIP guests slowly started rolling in. All the men coming in all looked very wealthy, well-dressed businessmen. Ranging in age from early 20s to late 60s.

Suddenly, the three girls were busy taking orders and serving men. Kate was self-conscious at first, being topless, but she got too busy to worry about what she was wearing, or not wearing.

Music was playing loud while girls were on stage stripping fully nude. Kate was enjoying the attention from the guys chatting with her and accepting free drinks all night. She got into the mood, dancing to the music between chatting to guys. She was even getting large tips from guys just for her looks and friendly personality.

Kate estimated there were about 200 VIP guests in the first night. Not all in the main room, but groups were entering the boardrooms where they had their own bar and barmaid.

Matt came to check on the girls. He walked over to Kate and put his right hand on her waist and leaned into her ear, "I have had so many guys asking about you Kate."

"Asking what about me" she questioned.

"Some have seen you dancing behind the bar and asking when you will be getting on stage, others want to know how much to fuck the hot barmaid"?

Kate dropped her jaw in shock to the comments. "Tell them in their dreams" with a slight giggle.

"Ok Kate, but we are extremely happy with how you performed tonight. We have a group coming tomorrow for a business meeting in boardroom 2 for the afternoon shift. I will get you working the bar in there if you don't mind."

"Of course, Matt, with pleasure" said Kate "I told Andrew I will start with just the two shifts so I can get home on the weekend"

"That's fine, but at times you will be required at the last minute for certain shifts, just to let you know."

"That's ok" Kate said "I don't want to let anyone down and I do want to try and make a good impression for Andrew and yourself.

Matt leaned into her, held her hand and whispered into her ear "You already have made a good impression on me" Then with his guidance, rubbing her hand on his erect cock. She just smiled cheekily at him as he walked away.

Kate let out a sigh and could feel the tingle in her pussy.

The room was almost empty with 4.00am being closing time, Amanda yelled out "LAST DRINKS"

The music had stopped playing and all the floor girls were winding up for the night. Kate noticed most of them had disappeared anyway.

The remaining four guys ordered their final drinks. Kate had chatted with a couple of them regularly through the night.

"What will it take to get you in my pants Babe?' One of the guys said to Kate.

"You couldn't afford me" she said with a wink and smile.

"I guess you don't know that I am a billionaire and always get what I want then" He winked back at her, handing her $500 cash. "Money is no issue, here is a teaser, see you tomorrow sweetheart" he said as he finished his drink and walked out with his colleagues.

Kate was quite confident now being topless and didn't bother getting dressed after work. She counted her tips and couldn't believe with the last $500; she had made $1000 in tips plus her wage on top of that.

It was now after 4am and Kate needed sleep to start again at midday in the boardroom bar.

Kate lay in bed, knowing she had drunk too much when on the clock, but she thought she handled herself very well. Most likely because she paced herself over a long period of time.

She woke the next morning around 10.00am. Time for a shower, coffee and some breakfast before heading to the boardroom at 12.00. She wanted to call Tom but being Friday, she would be going home after her shift and spending the weekend with him anyway, opting not to call him until on her way home after her shift finishes at 8pm.

Today she put on a bit more daring G string. The back was just a string, and the front was white sheer completely see through.

She left her room and headed through the doors down the hallway to the boardroom. Matt and Andrew were both in there setting up for the meeting.

"How the fuck are these guys going to talk business with your body distracting them?" Andrew said.

Matt added "I am tipping there won't be much business discussed. You got this Kate; you are perfect for this job" He assured her as her handed her an alcoholic drink to calm her nerves.

"Thanks Matt, if I have as much fun as I did last night, I may have to do more shifts for a bit extra cash" Kate was meaning the amount of tips she earned last night, but Matt took it differently.

"Now your talking Babe, I knew you had it in you, these guys today are going to love having you" Matt said just as the guys started to arrive.

Kate was surprised when the first four guys walked in, they were the last four guys at the bar last night one of them being the guy that gave her $500.

"Good to see you again sweetheart" he said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek and cupped her bare ass. "My name is Angus, and these are my colleagues, we are expecting 4 more guys shortly, so bourbons on the rocks all round thanks Babe, oh and make sure you have one each round too."

"Fuck" she thought to herself, drinking through the day and trying to keep up with big burly men that looked like rich bikers. Not a chance, she thought to herself.

The others arrived and Kate took their drinks to the table. This was going to be a challenge working this bar as she didn't have the bar as a barrier between her and the clients.

As she placed the drinks on the table "Thanks sweetheart" one guy said as he spanked her ass. "Oh, and by the way, take this and lose the panties" as he handed her $1000 cash.

"What the fuck, sorry guys I am married and won't do that.... sorry keep your cash" Kate said in a shaky voice as she scrambled back behind the bar.

"I don't think your boss is going to be happy with you. We don't give a fuck if you are married or not. Today we are paying for this boardroom, and you are part of what we paid for, so I suggest you do as we say sweet cheeks, so are you taking the $1000 or not??"

Kate was in shock, not knowing what to do next. She walked back to the man and said nervously hoping he will back off "$2000 and I will take them off."

"No" he said with a relived look on Kate's face. "$2000 and I will take them off you."

All the guys were chuckling at his offer. He pulled out $2000 cash and placed it on the table.

"Deal" she said, "But don't expect anything else other than drinks from me ok?"

With that he just chuckled at her and said "We like your type don't we guys? The ones that like to play hard to get."

Kate stood beside him; he pulled out his chair to face her. He put his hands on her waist to turn her around with her ass in front of his face, another guy sitting in front of her. He slowly ran his hands up her thighs and over her ass gently caressing her soft skin.

Kate flinched "Did I say you could touch?"

"No touching wasn't in our agreement darlin" as he continued his soft touching around to her stomach, then slowly he clipped his fingers in the band of her G string and slowly started sliding them down.

Kate whimpered a little with a sigh "mmmm" without realizing she felt her pussy tingle from the man's touch. Slowly as he slid them down running his hand down her legs.

"Now bend over and take them from me" the man said. As she bent down the man in front of her grabbed her tit and gently rubbed her nipple, at the same time the man behind put his fingers between her legs and slid them both in her dripping wet pussy.

"Ohhh fuck" Kate said softly.

"Holy fuck" the man behind said. "This slut is ready for some cock."

'Not yet" Angus said. "We have a meeting to run first then we will see what the slut is good for. Now we just need her to keep the drinks coming."

As the man removed his fingers, Kate stood up removing the other man's hand from her tit. Feeling a bit dejected, she pulled herself together and went back to the bar to make more drinks.

"Fuck fuck fuck" she kept on saying in her head. "Don't let this happen, be professional, I am just a topless barmaid to keep my husband happy, that's all.... focus focus focus" kept on going through her head.

As the men proceeded with their meeting which went for about an hour, the guys had been through 6 rounds of drinks, which meant Kate had the same amount of straight Bourbon. She was feeling a little tipsy and didn't care every time the guys groped her body when delivering drinks.

She also listened in on their meeting and couldn't believe how filthy rich all these men were all from drug dealing. She was made to sign confidential papers before entering any board meeting, so that whatever was said in the room was not to be leaked. If she did, they would take her to the cleaners and leave her with nothing.

As the meeting concluded, Angus said "Ok guys, who is ready for the show?"

"Show? Kate asked.

"That pole is there for a reason and Andrew said you are his best pole dancer in this venue" Angus replied.

"What, I am just a topless barmaid, not a pole dancer" Kate stuttered.

"Not true Kate, Andrew showed me the video of you dancing for him, you are definitely a professional at what you do" Angus replied as he went to turn up the sound system, playing some good stripper music. He handed her another $1000 cash. "This should get you started, now show us your moves sweetheart."

Kate was still stunned about Andrew filming her in the job interview.

"I don't think my husband will allow me to do more than a topless barmaid." Kate explained, trying to get out of the pole dancing.

Angus turned the music down a little to talk "Oh Honey, you should have thought about that before signing your contracts. Andrew is a good friend of mine, and he would never do anything that wasn't legal."

"What the fuck are you talking about, what I signed was a simple employment contract wasn't it??" Kate almost yelled demanding an answer.

The guys all broke out in laughter. "Oh sweetheart, you are so innocent, aren't you? All I am saying is we can set you up financially and pay you to work, or we take you to court and sue the ass off you and leave you with nothing. Its totally your choice Babe. We can't' force you to do anything."

"Set me up financially?" Kate whimpered softly.

"Darlin, in no more than an hour you have earned an extra $3000 cash from us. Money is no issue, and we still have this room booked for another 4-5 hours. Imagine how much you could make from us in that time just for dancing nude on stage?" Angus said to reassure her what she could earn.

"No sex though? Right?" Kate asked.

"Haha.lets not get too far ahead of ourselves Kate" Angus laughed, while the others all chuckled along. "I have just asked you to dance for us Babe." Angus went and turned the music up again. "Ok??'

Kate nodded her head and started to go to the stage.

"But first, bring over that full bottle of Bourbon" She placed it on the table as Angus passed her a glass half full. Kate downed it in one shot. Shook her head to the strong alcohol and entered the stage.

"Whoa, shouldn't have done that" she said about drinking that amount of bourbon in one shot. It went straight to her head, and she was buzzing. Immediately kicking in her dance moves around the pole like a professional. The guys all moved their chairs for a better view.

The guys started throwing cash onto the stage, which made Kate perform even more, spreading her legs wide apart giving them a full view of everything. She was so wet, that she left a wet trail on the stage floor while rubbing her pussy along the floor.

One guy shouted "Fuck, this slut is sure ready for my cock, look how wet the whore is"?

With that another guy indicated for her to come over off the stage to the guys.

She hesitated for a moment, but then thought to herself in her head "What the fuck, lets show these guys what they paid for."

So she stepped off the stage and headed for the first guy, swaying her hips to the music, she turned and lowered her ass onto his lap, leaned back and stretched her hand back around his head. Grinding her pussy on his leg, he cupped her breasts and began to massage them.

Kate was getting into the moment with her eyes closed, she was so turned on by this stranger kneading her breast and nipples. She had to move onto the next guy, giving him the same pleasure, then to the next, this time sitting on his lap facing him, with his hands supporting her she leaned back, spreading her pussy for him to view. He leaned forward over her right tit and took it in his mouth twirling his tongue around her nipple.

Kate was aroused more than she wanted to be, so she again stood up and danced a little in front of them, while more cash was thrown her way. Another guy held up $500 for her to come over to him. He was standing near the stage, so she danced her way across to him, she ran her hand through the back of his hair with her face in front of his, she could feel his breathing on her lips, as she swayed her hips to the music. He placed his hands on her ass as she continued to dance slowly, one hand reaching between her legs he gently fingered her sweet, aroused hole.

"Mmmm" came out of Kate's mouth softly "Feels good" as their lips touched, his fingering motions increased a bit more. "Oh fuck" she said again softly, moving away to break the pleasure he was giving her.

sims71
sims71
210 Followers