Kates New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sims71
sims71
211 Followers

"Holy fuck" another guy said. "Andrew did good finding a good slut like this one, she wants it bad."

Another guy replied "Damn right, this slut is worth every damn dollar, she deserves way more"

As the song ended, Kate tried to compose herself, she was allowing this to go too far. She kept telling herself..."I am happily married with kids. Tom only wanted her to show her tits, not dance nude for guys" She was about to put an end to this now and said to the guys.

"Sorry guys, I think I need a break" the guys agreed as Kate went to the toilet off to the side of the boardroom.

While she was in there working out a way to get herself out of this situation, she heard the guys talking and laughing but couldn't make out what they were talking about. These guys were drug dealers. She didn't want to get on the wrong side of them. Maybe if she could somehow talk to Matt? Angus is obviously good friends with her boss Andrew and this contract she "supposedly" signed seems to have her being their slave.

With that she decided she would go and ask to see Matt when she left the toilet. All she could hear now was all the guys laughing in the boardroom.

She took a deep breath and opened the door to enter the boardroom.

"What the fuck is going on?" she cried as she saw all the guys wearing nothing but their jocks. All just smiling back at Kate's naked sexy body.

Angus walked across to her and took her hand. "We could see how horny you were getting, so we thought we should pay back the favor for you see our bodies too babe"?

"You didn't have to do that" Kate said as she was handed another Bourbon.

"We have another four hours with you, so this should cover it" as he handed her a bundle of cash.

"Wwwhat" Kate was shocked by the amount put in her hand.

"That's $10,000 for today, is that not enough? We have more if you are a good girl" Angus replied.

Looking into her hand in shock, she downed her bourbon and asked for another without realizing what she had even asked.

"No, I am a faithful wife and I know what you want from me, I only have sex with my husband, sorry" as she went to hand back the cash.

"Not what I heard darlin," Angus replied. "Andrew tells me he is friends with your brother-in-law Ted" Kate's jaw dropped. "And he is the father of your child."

"That was a mistake, and my husband is fully aware of that" Kate said in a shaky voice.

"So, your husband knows about your little affair with Ted then?" Andrew questioned her?

"No, he must never know" Kate replied silently to Angus as he stared closely into her eyes. "How do you know about this?" she whimpered.

"Ted obviously wanted to brag to his friend Andrew about the hot chick he is fucking" said Angus with a smile "So do you want this $10,000" he whispered.

Without even thinking, Kate just nodded her head staring deeply into his eyes and whispered "yes."

Angus put his arms around Kate and leant in to kiss her on the lips. Kate responded without hesitation opening her mouth to allow their tongues to meet. They kissed passionately when she felt another man behind her with his hands on her shoulders, she felt his hard cock pressing against her ass. She placed a hand to his crotch to discover he had removed his jocks, placing her hand on his rock-hard cock and began stroking him while Angus continued kissing her.

They broke their kiss for Angus to say, "take off my underwear."

She dropped slowly to her knees with Angus cock inches from her face. She felt the tip of other hard cock against her cheek, she turned slightly with her mouth open allowing the tip of this stranger's cock to rest on her tongue. Her mouth naturally opened wider, allowing him to slide in her mouth. He gently started to fuck her mouth while she slid down Angus jocks.

Her eyes went wide open when she saw the size of Angus. He must be an easy 10 inches in length and 3 inches wide. She did not think it possible for a cock to be that large. She immediately went into shock hoping that he wouldn't try putting it in her pussy. She feared it would hurt way too much and destroy her.

At this point she just wanted to feel her husband inside her. In the meantime, a stranger had his cock deep down her throat. She didn't even know any of these guys' names, except Angus.

Kate grasped her hand onto Angus cock, it was so big, her small hand didn't reach the diameter of it. She began to stroke it as another cock appeared to her other side, so she immediately began to stroke it as well.

Without hesitation she turned and began sucking the third guy's cock. He was large too but no match to Angus. She sucked like a craved whore, avoiding Angus, as she knew it wouldn't fit in her small mouth.

"This slut is fucking wild man" One of the guys yelled "Can't wait to get my cock in this slut."

At this point, she was now putty in their hands. Kate was so horny and her pussy was aching to be fucked.

She was ordered to stand up. When she did, she noticed now that all 8 guys had their cocks out stroking.

Angus led her through the door to the next room with a double bed. Kate remembers seeing this room in her job interview wondering why a room like this is required. Now discovering why as Angus sat her on the bed. All the guys followed behind.

One of the guys grabbed the box of condoms when Kate pleaded "No, no condoms, I am allergic to latex, all I ask is nobody is to cum inside me.....Please" she pleaded.

"Hahahaha" the room broke out in laughter. "Fertile are we sweetheart, I heard you like having other guys babies" Angus laughed.

"No, but please be gentle with me.... please? I think you are too big for me Angus." Kate whispered softly as she was gently laid back onto the bed.

Another guy lifted her legs and kneeled with his head to her pussy and began licking her juices while two others put their cocks to either side of her face and she eagerly began sucking them both in turns.

"ooohh fuck that feels good" she moaned between sucking, moving her hips to the tongue lapping at her mound.

The guy then moved up on top of her entering his hard cock with ease directly into her aching pussy.

"Ohhh yes...fuck me...mmmm" she moaned while one of the guys in her mouth pulled out and exploded his load all over her tits and face. Another cock was soon in his place while the other guy also shot his load over her tits.

"Ohhh ahhhh mmmmmm ohhhh yes" Kate squealed as she was Cumming to the cock in her. Just as the guy pulled out and shot his load over her stomach, he got up for her to suck her juices dry from his cock. Just as quick as another cock entered her fucking her like a starved whore.

"Ahhh god that feels good, fuck me, fuck me" Kate pleaded.

"Good slut, tell us how much you want it slut, come on slut tell us, you like this don't you?" Another guy whispered to her.

"Hmmmm...yes.... I fucking love it" she murmured between sucking strange cock. "I fucking love cock in me. Fuck me like a slut.... fuck me" she begged. "Ohhhhhmmmmm I'm cumming mmmmm" she moaned as the guy shot his load inside her.

"Aggghh Aghhhh fuck take that slut" as he planted his seed in her.

Another guy immediately pulled her up as he lay on the bed with his huge 8-inch cock pointing upwards begging for her. Without hesitation Kate climbed on top stretching her pussy around the large rod.

"Ohhhh fuck that feels good" she whimpered as she began riding him while another cock entered her mouth.

She then could feel saliva or something running down into her ass crack, then to her shock she felt a hand then a finger entering her ass. "Agggg" she squealed as she pulled the cock out of her mouth. "Not my ass....no, please not my ass... I have nevv....." as another cock was shoved into her mouth.

Kate had never been taken in the ass, the thought of it did not appeal to her one bit. But at this point she was in too much lust to stop what was about to happen.

With that she felt something she had never felt before. The head a someones cock was gently poking in her asshole.

"Its ok slut, my cock is fully lubed, you will love it, trust me" the guy said quietly into her ear.

The guy pushed his cock further into her ass "OOOhhhhgg" Kate growled "Ohhhh fuck" as he pushed himself fully in and began stroking in her ass.

"Agggg fuck yes" she yelled as she now had a cock in her ass, pussy and mouth while stroking 2 other cocks. "Ohhhh fuck that's good fuck me hard hhmmmmm fuck me" she pleaded.

Another two guys came at the same time, one in her pussy and another in her mouth, while she swallowed his load.

"I bet your husband would be proud to see his little slut now wouldn't he" Angus called out eagerly waiting his turn with her. "You love cock in your ass Babe?"

"Hmmmm, yes" trying to answer between cock in her mouth.

"Do you want to feel all our cocks in all your holes Baby" Angus asked again. "You tell me what you want doll? Do you think you could take my cock in your tiny pussy?"

"Aha.... I want to feel all your cocks in me. I need you all to cum in me. Cum in all my holes. I want to feel your huge cock inside me Angus. I need to. I want you to fuck me."

Angus was surprised how much she began to beg for more. This shy innocent wife taking 8 strangers' cocks while her husband is working for his family with no idea his wife is now a working whore.

He needed to feel his cock in this slut before all the others destroy it on him.

After she took another couple of loads of cum Angus called "Ok slut, time to feel a real cock" as she sat up on the edge of the bed, he offered the full 10 inches to her mouth. She could barely fit the tip of his cock around her lips. "Good girl, take what you can Baby, your lips feel nice."

She tried opening wider, stretching her mouth to try and take what she could, but it was almost impossible with his size. All the guys were amazed at how beautiful she looked. Those pretty lips stretched around his massive rod.

"Fuck she is beautiful" another guy said. "She should be a porn model."

"Oh she will be soon" another guy said "I have contacts in that industry and they will know about her tomorrow"

"Aggmmm" Kate moaned with her lips stretched looking up deeply into Angus eyes.

"You sure you want more Baby" as he pulled his tip out of her mouth.

She looked deeply into his eyes with a pleading look. "Yes, I want to feel it in me" she whispered.

With that, she laid back onto the bed. Angus lifted her legs up over his shoulders, she keeps looking into his eyes..." Fuck me" she again says softly.

"What the fuck" another guy laughed "How will that fit in her tight hole, she was fucking tight for my small cock."

She was well lubed now with 4 loads of cum in her and she was eagerly waiting for what she had never felt before.

As his tip touched her puffed mound, her pussy instantly allowed the head to push into her, stretching her already with only an inch inside. Gently he pushed inch by inch into her.

"Ooogghhh fuuuuuuck" she squealed "Haaaaggggmmm. aaaaaaaggh"

He pulled out a little with each time entering even deeper until he had the whole 10 inches deep in her and began stroking in and out slowly.

"Ohhg fuck you are a tight little slut, fuck that feels good" he said in pleasure.

"ohhh yesssssss stretch my pussy, fuck me hard" Kate pleaded "That feels soooooo good.... Mmmmmm" she closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling as she felt a jet of cum spurt over her face.

"Ohh fuck this is the hottest sight I have ever seen" said the guy that came all over her. While Kate licked the sperm around her mouth to swallow.

As his motion sped up more, she moved her hips to take in as much as she could allowing him to use her like a proper slut.

"Ohhhh fuck this feels sooo good, fuck me fuck me fuck me" as he pumped her like a piston "Ooooooooohhhhmmm....haaaaaammmmmmaaaaggg fuck me fuck me fuck me mmmmmm" as she was cumming. She finished her orgasm, yet Angus kept on going, her pussy now stretched like never before and destroyed by this massive cock.

"Can you take it any more Baby? Angus asked.

"Ohhh feels so good, keep going, I love it, fuck me" she mumbled almost passing out from the huge member destroying her.

All the guys were standing around her, stroking their cocks eagerly waiting for another turn with their whore. As Angus picked up his pace again. "Aggh aggh aggh fuck take this load slut" he he blurted while Kate was in the middle of another orgasm.

"mmmmm oooo fuck yes cum deep in me...mmm I want your cum deep in me baby....mmmm" she couldn't hold back her pleasure.

"Fuck fuck fuck aggggghmm ohhhh" Angus came, collapsed on her keeping his cock inside her. "Fuck babe, how could you be so perfect" he smiled giving her a small kiss.

Kate just lay there, totally spent not able to even speak, slightly passed out. Angus removed his deflated cock from her drenched hole. Kate just layed there legs fully spread while another guy instantly had his cock in her. Fucking her unconsciously planting his seed in her.

For the remaining two hours, Kate just lay on the bed, being repeatedly fucked over and over in her pussy and mouth by the 8 guys.

Kate just let them use her as their sex toy all afternoon, pleading them to use her. While being fucked, she constantly begged. "Fuck me like a whore.....Use me....I fucking love being your cumslut...Keep on fucking me" she was in pure lust.

The guys time was coming to an end. Angus helped Kate up and got her into the shower to clean up. The guys all left while Angus got into the shower with her to help clean her.

Angus held her in his arms looking into her eyes "Sorry" Angus said "I hope you didn't feel too pressured into this?

"No, I could have ran out of the room to management, or called my husband, please don't be sorry, I got myself into this" she practically sobbed "But my husband can never find out about this, I love him way too much to lose him and my family" As she sank her head into his shoulder for comfort.

"He won't find out from me; your secret is safe. But fuck, you really are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in person. You sure you don't model?" He asked, "and never in a million years I thought I would ever fuck a model."

She lifted her head to look back into his eyes. Again, leaning in to give him a deep passionate kiss. Releasing her kiss and answering back "And I never in a million years imagined I could take a cock so big and absolutely love every bit of it." She smiled and giggled to his smile "Things you do for $10,000 hey."

They both get out of the shower to dry themselves. Angus gets himself dressed while Kate realized she only had her tiny G string to get back to her room in.

"Can we have a chat in the boardroom before you leave Kate? Angus asked.

"Sure" Kate replied as they took a seat.

"Again Kate, sorry about today" Angus started.

"No, its fine Angus. In fact, I am going to talk to Andrew soon to let him know I will be staying tonight, I was going home to Tom after this shift, but I still have alcohol in me, so not really wise hey? She asked. "I am also going to let him know this job isn't for me, it's not what I signed up for. Tom wanted me to do this just so guys could admire my tits, not to fuck guys."

Angus butted in "Do you actually know what you signed in your contract Kate?" looking at her questioning what she signed up for. "Andrew showed me your contract to prove to me we are not treating any girl unwillingly."

"What do you mean" Kate said looking puzzled.

"Your contract says that you have signed up to the business place as a nude pole dancer, nude lap dancer, and sex worker, allowing the place to have control of your body, allowing your clients to have sexual intercourse with you" Angus went on "It is quite a lengthy contract, but you have signed on for a minimum of twelve months with no clause to get out of the contract. Sorry Kate, but you are property of the business palace for at least a year."

Kate's mouth was open in shock, not knowing what to say except for "Fuck Andrew, that fucking asshole."

"Have you counted how much cash you made today Kate" Angus questioned. "Count it"

Kate gathered all the cash from the day. Laying it out she had $3000 from earlier, another $1500 in tips, then the $10,000 for the bulk payment. "$14,500" she replied, "plus my shift wage which Andrew hasn't discussed with me yet."

"Really?" Angus replied in shock "Isn't that usually the first thing you ask before starting a job?"

"Andrew just told me I would be looked after financially" Kate replied feeling a bit silly.

"Kate, Andrew has told me all his girls make $200 a shift, fully relying on tips to survive" Angus said holding her hand for comfort. He moved his chair close to her as could see she was tearing up a little. Placing his other hand on her leg for comfort.

"So, I am committed to survive on tips alone practically" she sobbed.

"Cheer up Honey, on the bright side look at the money you made in one shift, what could that do for your family?" He asked.

"Well that alone will pay for my child's annual school fee and that's all I am working for" she replied with a broken smile. "I need to call Tom and let him know I won't be home tonight he is expecting me home by midnight."

Angus placed his other hand to the side of her face and wiped a tear away with his thumb. Looking into her eyes he whispered softly "Did you enjoy today?" Still slightly sobbing she just nodded her head with a slight smile.

"You really are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on" Angus said softly.

"Thankyou" she smiled "You are so nice."

"What time does your shift finish today" Angus asked.

"8.00pm so in another hour" she said.

Angus pulled got his wallet and pulled out another $2000 "Here, can you put up with me for another hour?" He smiled. Kate just giggled back and dropped her head into his shoulder.

He pulled out his phone and called Andrew to tell him he needed the room for another hour.

With a big smile on her face, she looked up into his eyes. "Why are you doing this to me?" and just laughed.

"Because I can't believe I have found someone as beautiful as you, if you allow me, I can set you and your family up financially and your husband will never need to work another day" Angus continued. "I have you for an hour so let's relax over on the couch" Angus held her hand as they walked to the couch "But please remove the G string, you are way over dressed" as he winked at her.

"Of course," Kate smiled "anything for you Angus" as she leant in and kissed him on the lips and removed her panties.

Angus sat on one end of the couch while he indicated for her to lay across with her head resting on the arm of the couch. He placed a pillow under her head for comfort. He began to massage her tits. "How have you kept these tits in perfect shape?" he questioned. "At first, I thought they were fake until I felt them, they feel beautiful. I can see why your husband suggested showing them off."

"Hmmm" Kate closed her eyes enjoying the sensation of her nipples being aroused. "My pussy is so sore" she said softly "I don't know how you even fitted inside me...hmmmm. That feels nice" as Angus massaged her nipple with her eyes closed.

"I have a proposition for you Kate" Angus asked as he continued to pleasure her nipples. "My crew meet every Friday afternoon and have notified Andrew we require a boardroom every week. I want you to join us every meeting and want to pay $20,000 to you to be our slave just as you were today?"

With that Kates eyes went wide open and mouthed the words "What the fuck" but no words came out.

Relax Kate as Angus continued massaging her nipple while his other hand slid down to between her thighs. Kate gently parted her legs allowing his hand to cup her slit and gently finger her.

"You like my touch don't you Kate?"

sims71
sims71
211 Followers