All Comments on 'Kate's New Life Ch. 01'

by Chris57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
grayge37grayge37about 7 years ago
Reasonable Start . . .

Hope you continue this and maybe pick up the pace a little, just slightly. I prefer longer - maybe two or three chapters worth of story. By the way, your storyline is a good choice. And I especially liked that you obviously proofread and/or edited your text well before submitting it. Kudos on that.

Watching and waiting for your next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cunt

ladies and females general hate the word and by you attributing to female female thoughts you are actually being the word you are using. ?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

If this is going to be a two part story, your second part is either going to be really fucking long or really rushed and short. Personally I would have ended part one at when they actually start chatting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Considering the category

Odds are Daniel is Kizer and the profile picture is a fake (e.g., something he got off the net or a friend). Trying to be coy with the reveal, for a twist ending, really doesn't work when the category pretty much gives it away.

<P>

If Daniel are Kizer not the same, then the category is a canard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kate's new life

Anon states the OBVIOUS, doesn't he? Well, holy avatars, Batman, the cat is BRILLIANT.

Kizer IS Daniel, if one doesn't skip over an important part.

Would loved to have heard about the movie afternoon before closing this chapter. The foreshadowing is set and should have been completed.

The other suitor, can wait for part two. That foreshadow has been set as well.

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Nice start

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and how Daniel eliminates his competition. This was well written and an easy read. Thank you!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Loved the start.

I wish he would have gone into her room and touched her if not to just cover her up. I think he did pick up her panties.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous