All Comments on 'Kate's New Life Ch. 02'

by Chris57

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000almost 7 years ago

i love the idea of kate dominating and humiliating her submissive son. i hope she has him on his knees naked at her feet, sucking her toes as she relaxes. if he is a naughty boy she will bend him over her lab and spank his tushy. he might be really embarrassed if people he knows sees, especially the girls.

i think he will do a good job becoming mom's little submissive slave son.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Good start...What happened with Talia?

Seems like he and Talia were dating and have been friends for a long time. What happened? Were they sexually active? I wish you had written more about Talia. Will she be an important character?

Love to see Mom dominate him and it turn to Talia and her son getting back together.

Can

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

Love your writing. The mom as the domme over the son is exciting to watch. Will love to see her realize Kizer is her son and continue to manipulate him. Humiliation too. Right now the mother/son relationship is good but what if she finds out who Kizer is without him knowing and she slowly steps up her ordering/seductive/humiliation ways as mother to son. She could seduce his girlfriend also to humiliate him. Story has great possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous