Kate's New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate searched the web for various topics in regard to sexual dominance, sexually submissive and various other sex-related topics. Most led her to porn sites which she readily watched.

The definition she ran across of a Mistress seemed to catch her eye, though it had dual meanings, one perfectly described what related most; Mistress definition, a woman who has authority, control, or power. Just reading the words enhanced her already existent feeling of power.

Another topic she ran across seemed to peek her interest; Sexual Humiliation, this was something she'd never thought of but it highly intrigued her. She may have to tread lightly at first to get a more thorough understanding of how Kizer would react, but it was definitely something she wanted to explore. After all, he did say something about "exploring". Maybe though, treading lightly wasn't going to happen. What she wants, she wants now, if he really is serious she may just have to push his buttons so to speak, or rather stroke his cock. She decided she had searched enough, at least for now, still plenty to learn but enough to get started. Time to write back.

Kizer,

That app was a clever idea, here is my number, or letters I should say. "Moywe". I thought about taking things slowly but perhaps I changed my mind. I expect you to text me as soon as you read my message, at least to let me know you received it.

For starters, I'm in charge and I expect you to follow any instructions I give you. Address me as Mistress Kate, answer me with ma'am.

What I want: You to be submissive to me, as mentioned already. Do as I say, as I want, as I order and demand. If I tell you to bark, you bark. If I say sit, you sit. If I say play with your dick, you play with it. If I say leave it alone, you don't touch it. I think you understand my meanings.

Now be a good little bitch and text me, and leave your dick alone until I let you play with it. Actually, it's my dick, not yours.

Mistress Kate

P.S. Answer this, have you ever been sexually humiliated by someone? Look it up if you don't understand my meaning.

Writing to Kizer made her feel different, like another person who surfaces when the mood fits. Lately, that mood seems to be very frequent, her personality totally opposite of the "old" Kate.

She was beginning to like it, more than like it. Her manner of dress also changing, or at least it would be soon, perhaps not quite the dominatrix style but a subtle change would suffice. She had already seen some clothing she liked during her "research", some a little too daring to wear around the house but perhaps a date with Jake may be suitable for her new style.

Clicking back to the website she read Jake's reply.

Hi Kate,

I can understand taking it slow, a few emails are ok with me. Don't be concerned about "breaking the rule" as you put it. I don't mind hearing about your previous marriage, it's ok. Some rules are, well, just rules. It's not a one size fits all category. As far as your aggressiveness, that's what's great about being single isn't it, you can be whatever you want. Again, no rules. Whenever you are ready for that cup of coffee then I'll be available.

Jake

Just as she finished reading Jake's message, she received a text, looking at the letters instead of a phone number she knew it was from Kizer.

"Mistress Kate,

I see you were able to use the app. This should make things easier. Yes ma'am, I know you are in charge. I will admit, I'm new to this but I promise you I will do my best to please you. I will also answer you as soon as I can when you text me, of course, I may be in class or with someone but will reply asap. I have an idea what sexual humiliation is but I haven't really been involved with it, until now of course. I will leave my dick alone, oops, your dick."

"Good boy Kizer, answer this for me, do you have an hour or so of free time right now?"

"Yes ma'am, I can manage that."

"Good, I have something I want you to do, this will test how well you behave and do as I tell you to. You will go to ShopMart and buy some panties, don't buy anything else, panties only, no packs of panties either, single pairs. Buy several pairs but make sure at least one pair is pink. Once you've picked them out, go check out through the longest line you can find. DO NOT go through the self-check out.

Now once you've done that, put on the pink ones and send me a few pictures, show me your cock bulging in them and then a few of your ass. Also, to make sure you follow my instructions, while you are standing in line, take a picture so I know you didn't cheat and go through the self-check out.

I'll be waiting, no need to text me back right now, just do as you're told. You have 1 hour to buy them; the pictures can wait."

What the hell, he had never even thought about wearing panties, other than smelling and stroking his cock with his mother's panties. Now he must publicly buy them, this will be embarrassing and humiliating for sure. He suspects that's exactly what she wants, to embarrass him.

Kizer was already nervous as he walked into the already crowded store. The electronics section was across from the lingerie section where he could survey the area and attempt to look at the panties when no one was there, he hoped. After a little while, he realized his hopes of being alone wasn't going to happen.

Trying to casually walk by to get a quick look he noticed the time and suddenly realizing, he had already been in the store for half an hour, he needed to hurry up, she did say he only had 1 hour but she didn't say what would happen if he took longer.

There were two women right in the area he needed to be, wtf he thought, how long does it take to buy panties. Finally, one of the women left and he walked over and started looking. What fucking size should he buy? He can't fucking hold them up and see. He took his best guess and picked up 2 pairs of panties, one black, the other sort of a bluish color. Choosing those, he set out to look for pink ones. The lady in the aisle looked at him a little strange but said nothing, he thought he heard a giggle as he walked by her but wasn't sure.

Spotting a few pairs of pink panties, he hurriedly rushed over. Finding a pair of pink thongs Kizer picked them up, there was also another pair of panties with lace trim around the waist and the leg openings, he grabbed those also and headed towards the cashiers.

Following her instructions, he chose the longest line, luckily it wasn't too long. Everything seemed to be going rather smoothly until the woman in front offered him to jump the line.

"You don't have much, why don't you go in front of me?"

Feeling a rush of redness take over his cheeks he said a quick "thank you" and jumped the line. He could see her through the corner of his eye, looking at the panties he was holding and another flood of embarrassment took over. He could only imagine how red his face was by now, and he still had to check out. Almost forgetting to take the picture she wanted, he managed to sneak a quick couple of pics while standing in line.

Finally, his turn to check out. The cashier was a girl about his age, maybe a little older but not by much, attractive with huge tits that begged to be ogled, he tried not to but his eyes were straining to stay away. Not the quiet type either, she had struck up a conversation with everyone in line before him and just wouldn't keep quiet.

"Did you find everything you were looking for?" It was almost as if she was deliberately trying to embarrass him even more. Strange he thought, he doesn't recall her asking anyone else that question.

Without giving him time to answer, she continued her rampant chit chat. "You know we have a self-checkout line, don't you? We also have an express line for 12 items or less, I notice you only have a few little items, it may be quicker than standing in line next time. Of course, some people abuse the 12 items or less rule but the manager said we still must check them out. That will be $16.29 please sir.

Kizer reached for his wallet and realized he left it in the car. Fuck, now what. "I left my wallet in the car, I'll have to go get it."

"That's fine sugar, I'll hold your items for you but you may have to get in line again."

"Thank you, I won't be but a minute."

Damn, how stupid of me Kizer thought, just as he looked at his phone for the time, a message from Kate popped up.

"Time is running out sweetie, did you abandon me already?"

"No ma'am, I'm at the store now. I shouldn't be much longer."

"Well you know, as I told you, there is punishment for being late and unless you are checking out now you won't make it on time. I suggest you hurry your sweet ass up, you may not like your punishment."

Without answering, Kizer jogged back inside and then walked toward the cashier.

The buxom cashier saw him coming back in, and as if to embarrass him even more, she held out the panties in full view of everyone.

Almost giggling, "Do you want to get in another line sugar?."

"No thanks," he replied as he reached for the obvious display of humiliating items.

As he returned to the line, panties in hand, his phone lit up.

"Time's up sweetie, I'm afraid you didn't make it. Your punishment will be dealt with asap. Be prepared, you did say you wanted me to teach you and the first step is behaving and understanding the importance of timeliness. Looks like you have a lesson coming. I will address this in a little while. Now finish your task and don't disappoint me again."

What a fucking rush Kate thought, she had a strong feeling this would be one very hot experience. Her past submissiveness diving into a distant past and her dominance climbing higher and higher. A feeling that she was beginning to get accustomed to very quickly.

She poured herself a glass of slightly chilled wine and sat back to contemplate, not just the messages from Kizer but everything that has transpired as of late. Now though, she must punish her "sweetie" and she must make the most of the very first "lesson".

As she twirled the sparkling wine in her glass, a thought suddenly occurred. Almost as if the glass was her own little crystal ball that would display certain devious task to her.

Fuck yea, that's fucking perfect for her little sweetie...what an embarrassing form of discipline, this should teach him a lesson.

12