Kate's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and that's what I'm kind of embarrassed about, I did have a good time, even when you made me say those things. I liked it a little too much I think."

"Nonsense, there is no such thing as too much, big deal, you liked it and so did I. I especially liked telling you what to say but more important, I liked that you said it and did as I told you to. It made me feel kind of in charge and powerful if you know what I mean. Does that make you feel better? To know that I really liked it myself. Actually, I fucking loved it, all of it. The only problem I see is you ran away without giving me any attention."

"I know, I shouldn't have and I do know what you mean about being in charge, I think I got off on that as much as all the rest of it."

"We'll talk more when you get back home, it's late and I know you have to leave early. I'll sleep on the sofa tonight, we don't want to upset "mommy" do we. By the way, when you get home, you'll have to tell me how you came to be shaven, I wasn't expecting that. Now get your butt to bed little boy."

"Ha ha, funny, I'll see you in the morning if you're up when I leave."

Talley considered sneaking into Kate's room; Surely, she would still be awake but she resisted the temptation. As she lay on the sofa bed her thoughts quickly turned to Daniel, and his shaved pubic area.

Could it be a coincidence that he just happened to shave the same day as Kate's "friend? Unlikely she determined, something strange about and it just didn't add up. His "mommy" fantasies and how he guarded his phone as of late, his sudden submissive attitude mixed with the coincidental shaving was just too much at one time. Her suspicions becoming stronger the more she thought about it. The question now though, should she say something to Kate? This could become a nightmare or one hell of a good time.

Kate laid in bed and thought about what had happened; like so much lately, a slight shame came over her but again quickly disappeared. Her sinful lust stronger than the feelings of remorse or shame and she quickly brushed the feelings aside. She fucking loved what was happening, her mind in a whirlwind of emotions and thoughts that she once couldn't possibly imagine. She had desires for more, more of everything and anything, especially more of her little slave Talley. She was quite a surprise, quite open and her sexuality something she'd never been aware of. Her boldness was stimulating, exhilarating and a turn on that made her want her even more.

Talley heard Daniel in the kitchen, unaware she was awake as she feigned her sleep. Soon after she heard the door close, she got up and made coffee for Kate. To her, serving Kate was more than just sex, she felt a closeness and a bond mixed with an intimacy that she hoped Kate felt also. She thought about climbing into bed with her but not sure about how she felt about such an early morning sexual romp, she decided she would wait until Kate was ready for another sexual escapade.

She showered, changed clothes and pulled out a leather collar she bought the day before. Standing in front of the mirror she placed it around her neck and buckled it up. The look seemed to fit her and she hoped Kate would like it. It was a symbolic gesture of her "little slave" name that Kate seemed to like but more importantly, the way it made her feel. She heard Kate stirring in the bedroom just as she finished getting dressed, hurriedly she rushed to the kitchen and poured her a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Miss Kate, I have your coffee ready for you, 2 sugars and no cream, just the way you like."

"Good morning Talley, thank you for the coffee, we have some things to talk about you know, about last night I mean. I must say though, that collar seems to fit you."

"Yes ma'am, we sure do and I have something to tell you also."

"Sit and let's talk, I want to explain some things to you and see if we can make sense of everything."

"Yes ma'am Miss Kate."

I think it's important, at least for me it is, for you to have an understanding of what led to all of this. For years and years during my marriage, I was always the good wife, the good mother and it seemed everything I did was for others and not myself. Not just sexually either but that's a big part of it. I've always had fantasies and desires that my husband didn't even want to listen to. After the divorce, I was depressed, felt sorry for myself and felt like giving up. I woke up one morning and said "Fuck It Kate", no one is stopping you now, do what you want. I'll admit, the thing with you was unexpected but I'm very glad it happened. It was very strange at first, still is somewhat but the pleasures are more than I could have imagined. Last night, with you two outside my bedroom, was no doubt just wrong, wrong, wrong."

Talley feared Kate was ending it all and tried to interrupt. "But Miss Kate I.."

"Shh, let me finish Talley"

"Yes ma'am."

"The little slave act is not what I want. You see, it's an act so far, a playful, though sexually charged act and what I want is more than that. I don't want an "act", I want it real and I like being in control. I don't know how you perceive our little game but should we keep going, then throw the act away and if you like being a "slave" then that's what you will be. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"Yes ma'am I do, and I know I can be "playful" but hidden behind my giggles is something real. Last night when I kissed you I wasn't acting and this collar I have on is for you and only you. I'll be at your beck and call regardless of what it is, sex or anything else."

"Well now, seems we have an agreement of sorts don't we."

"Yes ma'am we do."

"I want to hear about last night but first, go get me another cup of coffee. Before you do though, stand up and take off all your clothes, leave your collar on. You are to stay unclothed all day unless I tell you to get dressed. After you bring me my coffee then I want to know what happened last night."

"Yes ma'am Miss Kate."

Talley stood up as told, standing just a few feet in front of Kate she slowly began to undress. Their eyes locked together in an intense stare, she began to unbutton her blouse in what seemed like slow motion. Her breast heaving heavily as she let her shirt fall to the floor, Kates' eyes followed her motions with an occasional look back to Talley's eyes. Her breast now naked as she bent down to remove her shorts, exposing her already soaked white satin panties.

Kate interrupted Talley's seductive undress. "My oh my, looks like someone is very horny, I think we should leave your panties on and see just how wet they become today. Now get my coffee and when you come back, sit in the chair across from me with your legs open."

"Yes ma'am Mistress Kate"

Kate watched Talley turn and head towards the kitchen, her ass so delicious looking as it slightly jiggled, it was difficult to restrain herself but she managed. It was even more difficult watching her walk back in with her beautiful young breasts and hard nipples that Kate wanted in her mouth. She held back, as hard as it was she wasn't going to rush. She wanted to savor every single moment of her almost naked slave.

"Just way the way you like it Miss Kate, 2 sugars, and no cream."

"Now sit, just the way I told you and tell me."

It was all Kate could do to keep from constantly staring at Talley's soaked panties, the wetness becoming even more noticeable the more she talked. Surprisingly, Talley seemed a little nervous as she began to speak, her normal confident manner had disappeared and her words slow to come out. Just as much of a surprise to Kate was her own manner, quite the opposite of Talley's, confident and in control. Just the way she likes it.

Stuttering slightly, "When we heard you I suggested we listen through your door, Daniel didn't hesitate at all and we were both getting hot. The more we heard you the hotter it was until I, I saw Daniel uhm, rubbing himself. Should I keep going Miss Kate?"

"Yes Talley, I told you I wanted to hear it, all of it."

"Yes ma'am. He was rubbing his cock through his jeans and I told him to take it out and started, uhm sucking him. I made him say some things too, I'm not sure if I should say it though."

"You made him say what? Tell me, Talley, that's an order, don't hold anything back."

"I told him to tell me he wanted to fuck you."

"Oh, my my my, what a dirty girl you are. I'm shocked to be quite truthful, now go on."

"He said it and then he came in my mouth, after he did he must have been ashamed because he went to the bedroom and locked the door. I told him I was leaving and he finally let me in. We had a little chat about it and he confessed he's had a crush on you of sorts. He also told me he was more the submissive type and he got off on me making him say that about you. I liked it myself, making him I mean but it's not something I want all the time, I like being told what to do more than telling someone. I think that's why we are so off and on, two passive submissive people are not a very good mix for sex."

"Damn, that was not expected, I mean I know he was listening but I didn't quite realize the extent of his fantasy with me. I'm not sure how to respond and now that I know, it's going to be very awkward when he comes home. I'll confess, I do find it strangely hot but it's also so wrong to even think about it, even in a fantasy world it's just not right. The only saving grace of sorts is that Daniel likes it and not something I pushed on him. Well, I take that back, last night was my idea so I'm guilty to a certain point. I think my mood has shifted slightly, put your clothes back on, I have to have a level head and think about this, I can't do that and keep staring at your dripping wet panties."

"Yes ma'am Miss Kate, should I take my collar off?"

"Absolutely not, nothing has changed with us, I just need to think while I'm not so fucking horny."

Leaving her wet panties on Talley got dressed; she had more to say but wasn't sure it was the right time, but then again, there probably isn't a right time she thought.

"Miss Kate, there is one other thing I should tell you."

"May as well, I've been shocked already so go ahead."

"Last night when me and Daniel were listening and he had his pants down I noticed he was shaved down there, he's never been before. It just seems odd to me that this happened the same day as your friend."

"Oh my god, are you serious!"

"Yes ma'am, I'm serious."

"Surely you don't think it's Daniel, do you?"

"I kind of add it all up and it seems to fit with everything, I suppose it could be a coincidence but I have my doubts."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Do you know what all I've done, I've sent pictures! Naked pictures at that!"

"Maybe we should find out for sure somehow Miss Kate."

"If it is Daniel, I'm going to be really pissed off."

Kate picked up her phone to text him but noticed she had a new message from "Kizer". "Good morning Miss Kate, hope you have a good day. BTW, I'm wearing black panties today, I hope you like them."

Hesitating but she looked at the picture, unsure of what to do she changed her mind about texting Daniel, or Kizer if that's who he really is.

"Yes we should Talley, I need to know for sure. If it is, the panties he bought may be hidden in his bedroom somewhere. I hate to snoop but now is the not the time to be concerned about it. Let's go see what we can find, be careful though and put things back where they were at."

Trying to lighten the mood a little Talley returned to her giggly self. "Oh goodie, a treasure hunt with Miss Kate, just what I need." Mission accomplished Talley thought, a slight giggle and smile came across Kate's face, sinister as it was, it was still a smile.

"The obvious places first, check under the mattress and under the bed while I look through the dresser drawers."

"Nothing here Miss Kate."

"Here either, you check the closet and I'll check the bathroom closet."

As Kate was looking through the bathroom she heard Talley yell. "Om my god! Miss Kate come here!"

Talley was holding a shoe box and inside were the exact same panties "Kizer had bought and worn."

"Godamn it, this upsets me, how the hell could he do this to me, and now what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know Miss Kate, let's think about it today, we have time to decide and make plans on everything."

"Plans? What do you mean, plans? There are no plans to make, I have to talk to him about all this, as humiliating as it is, I can't pretend like it hasn't happened. I just don't know where to fucking start."

"Well Miss Kate, you can pretend just for a little bit, maybe get even a little or something. After all, it's clear now just how far he will go, or almost clear. Maybe we should just "play" a little."

"I don't know, I'm too fucking mad and hurt to think right now. I'm hurt because he tricked me and I'm mad because I do find it sickening hot if you know what I mean, and like Daniel last night, I shouldn't and I'm ashamed of what it's about and letting myself get wrapped up in it."

"Does that include me Miss Kate?"

"Maybe a little part of it Talley, it's still wrong but it's not the same as with Daniel. I can deal with you just fine, I'm just not sure how to move forward with Daniel, its fucking complicated!"

"Yes ma'am it is, one thing though, he started it all and there isn't any doubt how much he likes it. I'm not so sure he would stop at just pics and texting. To be quite honest about it, he has a MAJOR crush on you and I think he would go as far as you wanted."

"You're not suggesting to actually have sex with him are you Talley?"

"No ma'am, I'm just saying I know him better than you, sexually speaking of course. I think we should keep it to ourselves for now and not say anything. Give him a little pay back, not hurtful but humiliating. But then again, that's what he likes so maybe it's not really payback."

"Well that's certainly an idea, what did you have in mind?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure; maybe make him dress like a girl in public or something like that. Or make him wet his pants and wear them in public."

"Interesting, but it's not really punishment. He needs to be PUNISHED!"

"Indeed, he does Miss Kate and I'll help in any way I can."

"As I've said before, this has to be between me and you Talley, you are not to even hint that I know anything, or you of course."

"Oh no ma'am, I wouldn't even think of it. Besides, it's a lot more exciting this way."

"I think I have an idea, he gets jealous and even mad sometimes when I mention going out on a date. So, there is a man I've been talking to name Jack; seems like a decent man and even better than that, we've had some sex discussions as well. I think I'll go on a date, let's just see what Daniel does."

"Oh I know he does, he's complained to be about it before. I like it Miss Kate, sounds like a good idea; I think he still needs to wet his pants though."

"Ha ha, maybe so, let me think about it. I'll message Jack and set it up for Saturday night."

As she picked up her phone she saw a message from "Kizer". "Everything ok Miss Kate?"

"Speaking of Daniel, I just got a message from his alias "Kizer", I wasn't in the mood to talk to him but I think I'll take your suggestion."

"Yes Kizer, everything is ok, however there is something you need to do today. You are to drink plenty of water, soda or something until your bladder can't hold it anymore. Then you are to wet your pants, to be clear about it, piss in your pants and wear them all day. I will expect pictures of course, get your ass to drinking some water and don't message me back until your piss is running down your legs. Don't you dare disappoint me, I won't be fucking happy. You can use your shirt maybe to hide it a little but I still expect someone to see your wet sissy fucking pants."

"Yes ma'am, that's terribly humiliating but I won't disappoint you."

"Read this Talley, how does that sound?"

"Oh, I like it Miss Kate, I love it. Your message sounds kind of mean too, that's so hot!"

"I do feel a mean streak brewing; I may have to do something about it but first I have to send Jack the message about our date."

Kates message to Jack was short and to the point. "Coffee, maybe drinks; Saturday evening at JJ's bar and grill. I'm wearing a short skirt and red blouse, high heels with it. Don't be late!"

Jack's reply came almost before she could set her phone down. "Damn, so forceful Kate; I love it, I'll be there."

Kates anger, frustrations and even excitement all seemed to be wrapped up in one twisted emotion. Almost like a flip was switched from off then on; a Miss Jekyll and Hyde personality had surely taken over as she turned back to Talley.

"Take off your shorts and let me see if your panties are wet my dirty little slave."

"Yes ma'am, they are really really wet though."

"Indeed they are, my little bitch must be horny aren't' you?"

"God yes Miss Kate, extremely."

"Do you have a leash for that collar?"

"Yes ma'am, I'll go get it."

Kate began to undress, her own panties as wet as Talley's. She took them off, followed by her shirt and bra. She wanted to plunge her fingers inside herself but afraid she would cum almost instantly, she decided against it.

Talley returned with leash already attached to the ring of the collar believing she was pleasing Kate and being one step ahead.

"No no no, I didn't tell you to put it on, that's not what it's for. Take it off and hand it to me, then take off your panties and put them in your mouth, all of them, stuff your mouth full. Then crawl your ass over to the bed and bend over."

With a somewhat surprised and shocked reply came a soft, "yes ma'am Miss Kate." Talley knew she wasn't really upset about the leash, it was merely an excuse to whip her with it. Secretly she liked it, she wanted to feel the leather strike her ass, wanted to feel the pain and the stinging the leash brought. Kate may not be aware but the more sever it is, the more Talley likes it. She hoped she wouldn't stop too soon with her ass whipping; she needed to HURT!

"Bad little fucking slave Talley" followed by a strike across her ass, then another and another. Kte had perverse delight in watching the thin leather leash begin to leave red streaks across her ass cheeks. With each swat, Talley would jump, her muffled sounds through her panties were quite a turn on to Kate. After about 15 or 20 hard licks Kate stopped and reached down to feel the welts, her hands sliding up and down her ass and across. The raised lines in her skin seemingly becoming hotter and harder with each second. She continued sliding her hands around her ass, slapping the welts with her hands and hearing Talley groan with each slap. As she would feel her ass, she would occasionally slide her fingers between Talley's soaking pussy, only to stop and slap her ass even more.

"I don't see any bruises yet my dearest bitch, I think you need some more leather against your ass." Picking the leash back up she started striking again, harder this time and faster. Almost as if Kate was releasing her anger, she swiftly swung the leash a dozen hard final times. Talley's crying was obvious, even through her pantied stuffed mouth she could hear her whimpers and knew she was crying profusely.

When she was finished she took a long look at Talley's marks, bright red welts that resembled cat scratches all across her cheeks. He plump ass turning blue in places and soon to be mixed with colors of black and yellow. Kate wasn't sure if she went too far with her ass whipping but it made her feel so much in control and power that she couldn't stop.

Sliding her hands over Talley's welted ass she once again slid felt her pussy, wetter than before with her juices now running down her legs and the inside of her thighs. The moist wet hole was something she'd never felt before except with her own pussy. The feeling was strange but so intense that she almost came herself when she pushed her fingers inside. Slowly at first in an effort to savor each moment, each push and delectable pleasures it brought.