Kate's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris57
Chris57
136 Followers

Bending down to her ass she began to lick the welt's, small kisses followed by long slow licks until her hands reached down to spread Talley's pussy open. Her tongue teasing the crack of her and occasionally her ass hole causing her to wonder if Talley liked her ass fingered and fucked. Kate reached around to Talley's mouth and pulled the panties out but before tossing them aside she rubbed them in Talley's face, just a little humiliation to make sure she knew Kate was still in her abusive mood.

Moving her hand back to her ass, she slid her finger in her crack, stopping again at her ass hole; with one finger, she pushed inside just a little until she felt her loosen up, then buried her finger deep inside her ass hole. Hesitating just a moment she felt Talley begin to squirm and wiggle her ass around in small circles against her finger. She inserted another finger and Talley began to fuck it, it was clear to Kate by now what she wanted and she started fucking her ass with fast jerking fingers. The cumming screams from Talley were mixed with words of "fuck my ass Miss Kate, fuck me, fuck fuck me!"

Kate resisted her urges to smash her face in Talley's wet womb, as desperately as she wanted to, she decided to make that a "special night", some things were worth waiting for. She pushed Talley further on the bed and laid down beside her, literally licking and kissing Talley's tears away before telling her that "Mommy will make you feel better."

Daniel couldn't believe what he was told do, perhaps he thought, she was trying to push him and see how far he would go. Little did she realize he couldn't think of anything he wouldn't do for his mother. Fortunately for him, his part time job holding signs for construction traffic crews allowed him a little space between other employees. He had already drunk more water than he thought he could, his urges to piss were too strong to hold back as he felt the warm liquid soak his pants and run down his legs to inside his shoes. He was no doubt, soaked from top to bottom, the dark stains in his jeans obvious to passerby's but fortunately not to his coworkers, at least not right now. He took out his phone and snapped some pictures, he would prove to her that he would go as far as she wanted.

Chris57
Chris57
136 Followers