Kates Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate could feel her entire body flush red as she was now standing completely naked in front of this intimidating woman. Worse, the breeze caught the garbage bag and sent it flying far out of reach.

"Hmmm." The officer was studying her with a hint of a leer on her craggy face. "Looks like I'm going to have to charge you with Indecent Exposure."

Kate did her best to cover herself, one hand cupped over her surprisingly wet pussy, the other arm back across her breasts again. "Please, Officer, I can explain . . ."

"Look, I don't care if it's a sorority prank, or some dare off one of those pervert Internet pages, or what," The lady told her. "Your reckless driving was bad enough, but this is too much. I think it would be best if you came down to the station with me."

Kate's eyes widened in horror, no this was getting much worse. She was naked, if she cuffed her and brought her down then she would be paraded in front of so many people naked, she wouldn't be able to cover herself!

The officer soon forcefully turned her around and grabbed both of her arms, she pulled them back, and before Kate could try to explain she felt the cold metal of cuffs locking her arms in place.

Kate had to bite her lip as she was now naked, being manhandled by this beautiful woman and now tied up. She didn't know what was worse, being arrested, or being increasingly turned on by this.

She felt the officer start to pull her around her car until they were standing in front of her hood, she felt the officer place her hand on the back of her neck and push her down until she was bent over. Kate couldn't help but moan as her eyes crossed at the lewd position she was forced in. It took every urge to not shake her ass.

The thing about Kate was she enjoyed the submissive role, she discovered it recently when she let 'Mistress Nicole' control her for one night. She couldn't remember how many times she came, but the experience of having someone control you so very arousing. The fact that even though there were nothing remotely sexual intentions about what the officer was doing, the cuffs, her being naked and now bent over with her ass hanging out made her mind flash of a sexual fantasy. She could feel her pussy continue to moisten.

"Not now," She whispered, she'd die of embarrassment if she came right here, right now. She needed to distract herself.

"So uh, do you have a name?" Kate asked.

"Stephanie." She replied.

"Oh that's nice, can I call you Steph for short?"

"Nope."

"...Okay then." Kate replied, feeling this situation got even more awkward.

A jingling sound got both of their attention. Kate had to turn her head the other way and see what that sound was. Her eyes widened as she saw it was someone riding their bicycle and it was coming their way!

She lifted herself up and tried to hide behind her car, but Stephanie placed her hand forcefully on her lower back keeping her in place. She squirmed as the bicyclist was right upon them. She turned her head the other way, trying to hide her identity.

She felt her face flush as she heard the bicycle stop close by.

She heard a low whistle. "And here I thought this was a boring neighborhood." Oh god, of course, it had to be a man.

"Move on, just arresting a streaker." Stephanie told him before resuming whatever the heck she was doing.

She could hear him getting back on his bike, right before she was sure he was about to leave she saw a flash go off behind her. She cried out as the man had taken a picture of her in this vulnerable position. Soon followed by another, and another. Kate could feel tears rolling down her eyes as she was being humiliated and exposed by two strangers, none of whom cared for her dignity.

Soon she heard the man get on his bike and she watched as he rode down the street, leaving the two women alone.

"You couldn't give me something to cover myself!" She snapped.

The officer looked back at her with a small smile forming on her lips. "I thought you enjoyed people looking at you naked."

"Excuse me?" Kate said surprised by the response.

"Isn't that why you were streaking in Cherry Grove Park earlier." Kate's eyes widened at her words, she knew!? "I got a call from a jogger about a naked woman running through the park. By the time I got to the scene, I saw your car leaving. I almost ignored you, but then I saw your small tits through the window and knew you were the one."

Kate started to freak out, someone saw her in the park!? Her heart started beating faster, what if that same person saw her masturbating on the park bench!? Oh god she couldn't handle the shame of knowing one her neighbors saw her at her most intimate moment. What was worse was that a small part of her liked the idea of someone watching, of someone watching her moan out in pleasure as she came.

She could feel the officers foot on her leg forcefully pushing it.

"Wh, what are you doing?" Kate asked nervously.

"Performing a cavity search. Now spread your legs!" She ordered.

Kate whimpered at the thought of being violated like that, in such an open place too! Heck if someone looked out their window they'd see everything right now!

"But I haven't done anything! You can't just cuff me and do this to me!" Kae tried to argue, she moved up trying to literally stand up to Stephanie, but only for the cop to push her back down.

"Oh?" A cheeky smile formed on Stephanie's face "Then why did I find this in your car?" she proceeded to reach into her pocket and pulled out a small bag containing what she assumed to be weed.

"But you pulled that out of your pocket. That isn't mine!" Kate tried to argue back.

Stephanie merely shrugged her shoulders "Who do you think my boss will believe? A highly respected officer, or an exhibitionist who's currently leaking all over her own car?"

Kate blushed as it seemed Stephanie noticed how aroused she was, she bit her lip in frustrations all it did was give her another power to hold over her.

"Now I can either take you back to the station, parade you in front of all my male co-workers and put you in a cell with other people, in plain view of both men and women, or, I can conduct the search right now?" The woman offered.

Both options didn't sound appealing at all, she squirmed as she looked around her surrounding. She couldn't see anyone in sight, but all it took was for someone she knew to see the officer coping a feel on her before she could never show her face outside her home again. This wasn't fair!

"Fine! But just do the search quickly okay? Before anyone else sees me like this." She harshly whispered.

"How quickly this goes is entirely up to you," Stephanie said as she let go of her hand on Kate's back.

Kate frowned in confusion at what she meant before she felt both of her hands on her back and trailing down. She squirmed a little as Stephanie brought her hands down her back, not roughly, it was very soft and she seemed to be taking it slowly.

She bit her lip when she was certain the hands were about to reach her butt, but then stopped. She surprised her a moment before she felt Stephanie's hands resume on her lower thigh. She bit her lip as she felt Stephanie's hand on just rubbing her thigh, teasing her with how close she was to her lips.

"Spread your legs," Stephanie whispered close to Kate's ear, her hot breath making her gasp. She didn't trust her voice to not crack and just spread her legs like commanded.

Kate felt her hand start to make its way down, softly rubbing her leg, leaving tingles along the way. Stephanie would soon move onto the other leg and rub it sensationally. She didn't know if she was purposely teasing her to get a reaction out of her but it was working. She was trying so hard to not make a sound, but her hands were so soft and felt so good! What made it even more nerve-wracking was that as Stephanie's hands roamed her body she could feel her hot breath on her skin.

She soon felt the hands let go of her legs and she breathed a sigh of relief now that it was over. Suddenly she felt the familiar hot breath flow in the back of her pussy and causing it to moisten, she moaned out at the feeling. Oh god, now Stephanie knew she was getting turned on by this.

Even with her back to her, Kate could feel the woman's smirk on her face.

It was then she suddenly felt the weight of the officer's body on top of hers. Her hands were placed on her waist. She squirmed at the sudden closeness she could feel Stephanie's hot breath on her neck, she blushed as Stepanie could probably feel the heat radiating off of her.

"Did you think I was going to lick your pussy?" Stephanie's breathed, her right hand rubbing back and forth on her waist, each movement teasingly moving closer to her honey box.

Kate made a noncommittal and kept her eyes shut trying hard to ignore her.

"Or are you hoping I finger you instead?" She felt her hand suddenly flicked her clit with her finger. Her eyes nearly rolled back as she moaned at the sensation.

"Such a naughty girl Kate, are you getting off on me dominating you? I bet a freak like you likes being handcuffed, likes being bent over in public, for everyone to see you're my submissive slave." Stephanie's words were sending Kate into a tailspin, she did not want this to happen with her, especially in full view for anyone to see.

She then felt the hands slowly work their way up her body tickling her ribs as they moved. They soon reached just beneath her breasts, but because she was lying down on the car she couldn't reach them, or so she thought.

Kate felt her hair being pulled and she cried as she lifted herself to follow it. It was then Stephanie snaked her hands up and cupped both of her breasts. She tilted her head back and whimpered as Stephanie started to grope her small chest, her fingers circling her nipples, causing her to start breathing heavily at the touch.

"You know I heard a little secret, that women with smaller boobs are most sensitive to touch." Right then Kate cried out as she felt Stephanie pinch and pulled her nipples. "Mmmm, I like the sound of that."

"Please stop!" Kate struggled to say, the sensation of having her nipples played with causing her to struggle to breathe.

"I told you Kate, you decide how long this goes. The sooner you cum the sooner this ends." Before Kate could fully realize what Stephanie just told her she once again felt herself being pushed and landed back on the hood of her car.

She looked behind her in horror as she saw Stephanie take out her baton, a sly smile on her face as she lowered it.

"Want your pussy to get fucked with my baton? Don't worry I think we both know you're wet enough already." Kate could feel the baton rubbing along her thigh, a few inches away from her very wet pussy.

"N-, no!" Kate tried to move far away as possible.

But Stephanie didn't show any disappointment, in fact, her smile got wider. "Oh? Then I guess you prefer anal." At her words, Kate immediately felt the tip of the baton putting slight pressure on her asshole. Kate squealed in surprise and stood up on her toes to try to get away from it.

"Either you beg me to put this in your pussy or..." Kate could feel the baton opening her entrance, she bit her lip as her rectum was getting stretched by the large object.

Kate didn't want to beg for her to fuck her, but as she felt the baton further pressed in and stretching her out, she cried out in pain.

"Okay, okay!" Kate gave in.

"Okay, what?" Kate screamed as the baton was pushed in another inch, she couldn't take it anymore, it was just too big!

"Put it in my pussy! Please just take it out of my ass and put it in my pussy!" Kate begged, her legs were shaking so much standing on her tippy toes if she backed up then more of the baton would be shoved in.

She closed her eyes and sighed in relief as she felt the stick pulled out, she fell back on her feet, taking heavier breaths. A tapping sound made her open her eyes as she saw the baton a couple of inches from her face. She frowned in confusion at Stephanie.

"Clean it with your mouth." She ordered.

At this point, Kate had a little fight in her and just moved her head and opened her mouth. Stephanie smiled at her submissive behavior and moved the butt of the baton into her mouth. She delicately closed her mouth around it and started to wrap her tongue around the stick. She cringed as she could taste how awful it was, it was just in her butt.

But as much as she wanted to hate it, as much as she still wanted to fight back, she had to admit this entire interaction had made her incredibly turned on. Talking to Nicole she learned how much she loved to be dominated, to have someone decided when, where, and how she cums. And now here she was, her hands tied making her unable to touch herself, she was bent over her car in plain view of her neighbor's houses, stripped naked, and as she was just butt fucked and begging to be fucked, little to no dignity left. She was Stephanie's bitch...and she liked it.

She was so lost in thought that Kate started to moan as she was sucking it up as if it was a real penis, her head was bobbing up and down the length, her tongue licking it all over. She soon felt it being pulled and she tried so desperately to follow it before it was pulled out of her mouth. She whimpered as she looked up at Stephanie, her eyes begging to let her continue.

Kates soon felt the wetness of the stick and her pussy seemed to burst into flame. She swayed her ass, leaning over.

"Please" Kate whimpered again.

Kate gasped, feeling the woman rub it along the juicy slit of her pussy from behind.

"Oh God!" she moaned as her baton pressed into the entrance of her fuck canal. Kate bit her bottom lip as she forced a bit of it inside of her. "Ow!" she cried as its thickness filled her.

"Owwwwwwww!" The sexy blond cried again that echoed in the streets She bit her bottom lip. Kate knew it was going to hurt and while her mind still told her to run her body couldn't wait to feel it, "Please..." she muttered and her mind finally relented, "Give it to me!"

Stephanie grinned as she pressed hard with one hand and held Kate's waist tightly with the other.

"Such a cum slut, it's not even an actual toy and you're so desperate to cum you'll use anything," Stephanie mumbled as she pushed her baton into her hot wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Kate whimpered, her ass moved back, her pussy sliding over the thick stick

Kate closed her eyes tightly as the baton slowly filled her pussy as her sensitive lips stretched around it. Her body trembled, causing her ass to shake. She felt the roughness of her hands wrapped around her hips. Her fiery pussy clung to the makeshift sex toy, vibrating wetly, flexing on it. Kate felt weak. She spread her feet wider on the floor, pressing her ass tightly against him.

She felt her dig her fingers into her hips, and her baton pulling back. She felt the head almost slide out of her kitty, and she held her breath, not wanting her to take it out.

But the officer only paused, looking down between the split of her ass to see her stick glistening with the wetness of the streaker's hot pussy. Then she pushed it back in, a little harder.

"Ohhhh!" Kate grunted as she rammed her ass back at her as she humped it into her pussy. "Fuck!"

Kate wagged her ass to entice her, she heard soft laughter coming behind her in response. Overwhelmed by the wet heat of her walls gripping the stick, Stephanie began to fuck Kate in and out faster.

Kate squealed and cried out with each plunge her pussy exploded with its juices with every thrust. She could feel the throbbing, the ridges, and grooves with the highly sensitive lips of her kitty. Her mind reeled, her passion was intense. She humped her ass at her dom, grinding against her almost in frenzy.

She couldn't fathom that she was allowing a stranger to fuck her pussy frantically. The only thing she was concerned about at this moment was how good it felt, and how much she was going to cum from it.

Each time her dom rammed up her pussy, her tits smashed against the car, her nipples rubbed against the cold steel, creating a greater inflammation in her pussy. The hot, wet friction was about to make her cum soon, and the lips of her kitty were grabbing at the baton each time she pulled back, holding it tightly, over her clit knotted ever so deliciously.

"Please," she whispered, "Fuck me!"

"Louder my cum slut" Her dom ordered.

"Please fuck me!" she cried out again, louder as she swung her ass against her. "Fuck me!"

She felt Stephanie dig her fingers into her hips, she yanked her exposed ass back as she plunged forward. The wet heat closed around the stick again.

Kate felt herself boiling ecstasy, pressing her cheek against the hood of the car, eyes tight. Her pussy swelled as it held the black stick tightly. She was about to cum, and the thrilling experience filled her from head to toe.

"Ooooh!" Kate moaned, she rammed her ass back, wanting Stephanie's toy deeper as she came, but she found it was already as deep as possible. Suddenly her walls started to clench around the baton, "I'm cumming! Ohhhh fuck me I'm cumming!" She cried out as her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

The only sounds heard in the quiet street was the wetness of her pussy and Kate's orgasmic cries as she was cumming.

Kate struggled to breathe as she remained lying against the car. She was so weak she couldn't close her legs, the baton still stuck halfway in her pussy, her ass exposed, still dripping the juices down her inner thighs.

Kate felt her face being grabbed by Stephanies' hands till their faces were facing one another, to feel her hot breath on her face."Just remember, what happened here was all recorded by the camera in my cruiser. You tell anyone about this and I'll post this online. Everyone will know how much of a cum slut you are, to hear how you begged me to fuck you with my stick." She leaned in and gave Kate a kiss, she was too tired to kiss back but she knew it was just another way of her being told who's in control.

Stephanie pulled away and licked her lips, Kate had to admit she did think of what it would be like if she ate her out with that tongue.

Kate could feel the baton removed as she was pulled up and could feel her arms finally being freed as Stephanie unlocked her cuffs. "Now run, I'm sure some of your neighbors heard you cumming and will want to know whats going on" A smack to her butt woke up her senses as she started to run. She didn't bother to remember her ID or her car but started to run completely naked back home.

Kate didn't run into anyone on the way, which she was thankful for because she didn't trust her body to not just cum right then and there, she was still very much turned on. She finally made it to her house when her ears heard the sound of a car down the street. She ran to her door and her heart sank as it jiggled but didn't open, she forgot she locked the front door!

The car was nearly upon her she started to run around her home toward her back deck, however, when her hands clamped over her pussy she felt the jolts throughout her body, she was going to cum again! She didn't know if the car saw her but by the time she made it she was sure the car owner saw the parting image of her big butt bouncing out of sight.

Kate leaned against her back wall and started to rub her clit as she came for the third time tonight. This finally sent her over the edge. Her back arched as she let out a loud moan. Her fingers slipped out of her sex as she fell to her knees. A drop of sweat dripped down her rear, as her ass jiggled when her knees hit the ground.

She panted as her body felt so tired, she didn't care she was butt naked in her backyard or the fact she probably woke up a few of them when she was crying out in her orgasm. A smile formed on her face, this would give her a whole new amount of material for her fantasies. She shakingly stood up on her feet, her pussy still very much tingling in excitement as she walked to her back door and walked inside, fully planning to finger herself when she got to her bedroom.