Kate's Room Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple continue to explore each other before Matt leaves.
4.6k words
4.73
5.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday

Hump day. Hope we could later that night. By we I meant me and Kate, a beautiful Filipina I had the good fortune to meet while on a two week visit to Manila for work. I had been introduced to Kate by her sister, Marygrace, who worked with me. Since then we'd been inseparable, I was captivated by her energy, vitality and desire. I would see her that night, but first there was another busy day to deal with.

The day was a repeat of the last two days, full of meetings, store visits, updates on hiring and training. I left work in the early evening in a good mood, as it felt like progress was being made across all work streams. I met Kate at the local bar where we had first met. She was already inside, seated at the bar. With her back to me I looked at her for a few seconds before entering. Long, straight dark black hair cascaded all the way down her back. Her smooth, caramel skin contrasted with the red shirt she was wearing. A tight fit, it enhanced her c-cup breasts. I pictured her face, her round, dark brown eyes shining at me as she smiled, her full luscious red lips waiting to be kissed. And she was back in her tight blue jeans again, the fabric taut against her swelling bottom that I so loved.

As I approached her in the bar I called her name. Kate responded, turning her head to see me. She smiled. I was careful to keep my eyes on her pretty face, resisting the temptation to stare at her tight jeans. She knew I was trying as she twisted her body on the bar stool, her back towards me, bottom jutting out. Kate turned her head over her shoulder and gave me a dazzling smile.

"You like?"

I shook my head at her.

"You are such a tease." She laughed.

"Hehehe, makes you horny?"

"You know it does. What about you, teasing me?"

She nodded. "Makes me wet."

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I'm horny, you're wet. I'm going to take you back to the hotel right now and show you what your teasing does to my cock."

Kate smiled and took my hand.

"What are you waiting for?" she replied.

We left the bar and headed straight for the hotel, a ten-minute walk on a warm, humid evening. Once inside the room, I grabbed a couple of soft drinks from the mini bar. As I held out a drink to Kate, I could see she was looking over the room. She nodded her head in satisfaction.

"You are very tidy, Matt. Like that in a man."

"I hate mess, I like everything in its place, even in a hotel room."

Kate looked at me.

"So...what if I make a mess, what would you do?"

"But I thought you also don't like mess?"

She looked at me thoughtfully. "I don't. You don't. But what if I was messy. What if..." she bent down and picked up a couple of magazines from the coffee table and dropped them. Then moved to the mini bar and threw a couple of packets of nuts and chips on the floor.

"What if Kate makes a mess? Matt hates mess. What is Matt going to do?"

Kate looked at me, projecting an innocent face, pouting her lips. I slowly cottoned on to her game.

"Well, since Kate knows I hate mess," I said, calmly, "and she did that deliberately, I would have no option but to punish Kate." I folded my arms as I finished, attempting to appear stern.

Kate started to smile. "You punish me? Big bad Matt? Hehehe." She was goading me to act, she knew I was a big softie with her. But maybe this was a chance to explore with Kate, to role play. Maybe this was one of her fantasies.

I cleared my throat. "Yes, I will be big bad Matt. You know I hate mess, but you still dropped those things on the floor. Not good enough, Kate and you need to be punished." I think my stern voice must have had some effect, as the smile on her face suddenly disappeared.

"What, what are you going to do to me?"

"Come here, Kate," I said, beckoning her over to the bed where I sat on the end. She complied, shuffling her feet, hands clasped in front of her. She was acting the part very well, I needed to make sure big bad Matt was also believable.

As she stood in front of me, her eyes downcast, I spoke.

"Kate knows Matt hates mess. Doesn't she?" Kate nodded.

"But Kate made a mess, didn't she?" Kate nodded again.

"So, Kate has been a naughty girl, hasn't she?" Once more Kate nodded, biting her lip.

"And naughty girls need to be taught a lesson, don't they?" This time, she looked at me, her eyes wide.

"So bend over my knees, now!"

I raised my voice, not liking shouting at Kate but wanting her to feel like I was in this game with her. Kate nodded and laid down over my knees. I grabbed both of her hands together and held them. With my free hand I pulled her leggings down until her round backside was uncovered. I placed my hand over her bottom.

"Are you a naughty girl, Kate?" I said. She nodded.

"You must tell me, Kate, are you a naughty girl? Or I make the punishment worse."

"Yes...I am a naughty girl," she whispered, screwing her eyes shut.

I raised my hand and sent it crashing down onto the soft, dark brown flesh before me. A slap reverberated in the room, Kate squealed. I smacked her bottom again and again, taking several seconds between each slap to build the tension. Kate responded by wriggling her gorgeous arse and trying to remove her hands from my grip.

After ten smacks I changed to the other bum cheek, once more taking my time. Kate was moaning softly now, shaking her head as she felt the slaps rain down on her. I stopped after another ten smacks and rubbed her bottom softly.

"How are you feeling, naughty girl?" I asked.

"Still...naughty," she replied.

"Well that deserves more punishment," I growled.

Kate whimpered as she felt my hand on the back of her thighs, ten more smacks on each side. Kate's head was turned to face me, her eyes still tightly shut, her face flushed and sweaty.

"How do you feel now, naughty girl?" I asked once again.

"Wet...horny," she replied.

Kate parted her thighs to allow me to move my hand between her cheeks. I slowly ran my middle and index finger down her labia, to my surprise they parted easily and all of a sudden I could feel her warm, slippery vagina. Kate was turned on, she was aroused like I hadn't seen her before.

"It seems you have learnt your lesson, naughty girl," I said.

"Yes, big bad Matt, yes," she whispered. "Matt," she continued, "please, please fuck me, I need to feel your cock inside me."

If Kate was aroused, I was heading the same way. It didn't take me long to decide. Releasing her hands, I rolled her off my thighs and onto the bed.

"On your knees, now," I ordered. Kate complied, thrusting her beautiful bottom high in the air, her head on the bed. I pulled down my shorts, revealing my hard, thick cock. Pumping it a couple of times I positioned myself behind Kate and in one deep thrust impaled myself inside her. Kate let out a load moan, then muttered to herself softly. I grabbed her hips and plunged in and out of her warm, tight channel, we made a sucking sound as my cock moved effortlessly inside her. Kate began to push back as I stroked her bottom, I could see a slight pinkness to her flesh from the spanking.

"So good, Matt, I cum soon, please," she groaned. Hearing her I knew it would not be long before I came, hard. We continued to thrash around for a bit longer, before Kate's moans grew louder, triggering my orgasm. Remembering she was now on the pill, I thrust deeper and deeper until I started to ejaculate. I matched Kate's groans for intensity as I felt the cum explode out of me. I pulled out of Kate's vagina as she felt the last throes of her orgasm, her fingers slowly running back and forth over her clit. She stayed in the same position, her thighs splayed wide, buttocks high, as my cum began to run down her labia and slowly dripped onto the bed below. Kate reached behind her and felt the cum on her pussy lips and began to smear it over her body.

"Like what you see, Matt?"

"Oh yes, I love it. Love it."

Kate stayed like that for a little while, then carefully rolled over. I shuffled up the bed, so our heads were together. She reopened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Thank you, Matt, you were big, and you were bad, mmmm."

It was my turn to smile.

"I never knew I had it in me," I replied.

"Well, now you don't cause it's all over the sheets."

"And Matt?"

"Yes, Kate."

"Your room is so messy. You know I don't like a messy room, so unless you want me to be moody, you'd better clean it up."

I couldn't stop smiling at her.

Picking up a magazine I smacked her bottom again, to a howl of pain and then laughter.

"Yes, boss," I said.

Thursday

When I arrived at the office on Thursday, Marygrace came up to me as I was turning my laptop on.

"Hi Matt, second last day?" she said.

"Yeah, it's gone pretty quick. But I'll be back soon, can't wait for the opening."

Marygrace smiled. "Same here. A lot of people have put in a lot of effort for this to happen."

"I know, you've built a great team here."

"Thanks. Matt?" Marygrace asked.

"Yes?"

"Since tomorrow is your last night in Manila, would you like to come to our place for dinner?"

Our place. Marygrace and Kate's place. I tried to play it light, but inside I was worried. Was this a big deal? Was I being checked out? Marygrace must have sensed my mood.

"It's okay, not a formal invitation, just dinner to say thank you for the last two weeks. Okay?" She smiled reassuringly.

"Sure, I'd love to. Do I need to bring anything? And what time do you want me there?"

"No need to bring anything, just dinner, okay. And you can come with me when work's finished. Say 5 o'clock?"

"I'll come and find you. Thanks." With that Marygrace left me.

The rest of the day was without incident, several meetings and a quick drink with Ken at the local bar where I had first met Kate. I must have been on her mind as she texted me while I was finishing my drink.

"Where r u?"

"At the bar with Ken"

"I have better offer than Ken"

"I have no doubt u would. Where r u?"

"Your hotel. I leave in 10 minutes, up to u"

I made it to the hotel in 8 minutes. Looking around the lobby, I couldn't see Kate. I rang her mobile phone.

"Where are you?"

"In your bed"

"How...how did you get there?"

"Cleaners like tips. Then somehow your door is open. Are you going to keep talking or are you going to take care of me?"

I was already in the lift when she hung up.

I opened the room door and walked into the room. There, lying on the bed, was Kate. She was naked. My cock began to stir in my jeans as I looked at her. She was me enter the room and smiled.

"Hi, what took you so long?"

"If I'd known how little you were wearing, I would have been here sooner."

"Well, you made it. But you're a little overdressed."

I immediately began to take my clothes off, staggering around the room as I struggled to pull my jeans off my legs. Kate sniggered as I finally threw my clothes on the floor and joined her on the bed. We embraced, kissed and held each other.

"This is a wonderful surprise."

"Wanted to see you here one more time. Tomorrow night you come for dinner?"

I nodded. "Yes, very good of Marygrace to invite me. Are you cooking?"

"Yes, of course. I like food, like to cook for you."

"Thank you."

We kissed again, I took one of her breasts in my hand and massaged it gently. Kate moaned as my fingers ran back and forth over her nipple.

"Are you hungry?" Kate asked.

"What, for tomorrow night?"

"No, stupid man, now."

"Well, I haven't had lunch, so yes, I suppose."

"Good. Mmmm, let's see what Kate has brought for Matt."

Kate sat up on the bed and reached over to the chest of drawers next to it. She picked up a small bottle and resumed her position next to me.

"You have a sweet tooth?"

"Me? I guess, yes."

"Mmmm...like chocolate?"

"Who doesn't"

"Good answer. Here, tablea chocolate sauce, yummy stuff. Have a little bit," said Kate.

With that, she took the bottle and squeezed it over her right breast. A small pool of chocolate dropped down on to her nipple. I stared at her, not sure what I was seeing. Kate then repeated the action with her left breast.

"Hungry, Matt?"

I bowed my head to her chest and took a nipple in my mouth. Sucking the chocolate off, I began to run my tongue over her nipple, drawing it into my mouth and nipping it lightly. Then swirled my tongue around, licking up any remaining chocolate. Kate sank back into the pillows, moaning softly. I took that as a good sign and moved over to the other breast, repeating my movements. Kate's moans became louder as I sucked her nipple hard while rolling the other nipple between my finger and thumb.

"Good Matt, good," she moaned.

A couple of minutes later I stopped and put my head up to look at her.

"You want any more chocolate on your breasts, Kate?" I asked.

She shook her head. Then parted her thighs, took the bottle and poured sauce on her pussy. Looks like I was getting more afternoon tea. Taking the hint, I shuffled down the bed until my head was between her legs. I began to feast on her gorgeous pussy, taking her clit hood into my mouth and sucking the chocolate off it. Then parting her labia with my tongue and licking up and down her slit. She poured more chocolate on her clit which I quickly licked up, not wanting it to drip onto the bed.

I started to get into a rhythm, popping her clit into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it like I had done to her nipples. Then slow, broad strokes up and down her vagina. The sensations aroused Kate, who was now very wet. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down, holding me over her clit as I licked it all over. Her moans grew louder.

"Cum, make me cum," she said, her eyes tightly shut, legs spreadeagled.

I kept sucking and licking, by now all remnants of chocolate long gone. Slowly, methodically, I licked her clit, up and down, around in a circle, sucking it into my mouth and releasing. Kate was now very wet, her sticky pussy juice coating my tongue, the tangy taste causing my cock to remain hard and erect.

Kate began to grab the quilt cover with her free hand, still pushing my head down between her legs. Then her orgasm hit her, she threw her head back on the pillow and began to cry out. I could feel her shake her head from side to side and the sensations ran through her body. All the time I kept licking her, wanting a wonderful experience for her. Finally, with a sob, Kate lay still and her hand moved from my head. Without delay I knelt between her legs and pushed my hard cock deep inside her. Kate's pussy was so wet I slid in easily.

Kate immediately lifted her legs and locked them over my back, forcing me deeper inside her. She clasped her hands around my shoulders, and I began to thrust in and out of her warm, sopping wet pussy.

"Good, so good," Kate panted.

"Your pussy so hot and wet," I replied.

I wasn't going to last long, the sight of Kate lying on the bed, the taste and smell of her pussy had me in a very aroused state. I could feel the cum beginning to rise so I told Kate I was going to cum.

"Wait, don't cum," she said. "Want to do something for you."

She lowered her legs down and put her hands on my chest to push me off. Confused, I rolled off her.

"What are you doing, Kate?" I asked.

Kate smiled at me.

"Taking care of you," she said.

Reaching over to the bedside table she took the sauce bottle and squeezed it over my cock. A stream ran slowly down its length as Kate moved across to me. She opened her mouth and slowly took my entire length, lifting back up and licking the chocolate sauce off with her tongue. She licked up and down the shaft, clearing up the dark liquid. Popping the head out of her mouth, she grasped the base of my dick and looked up at me.

""I want some cream with my chocolate," she said.

Kate lowered her beautiful mouth down on my cock and resumed sucking, this time with greater suction. It felt like a vice around my cock, as she slid up and down the shaft. The next time she reached the top she stopped and began to run her tongue quickly around the head, the feeling was exquisite. She focused on the head now, one hand pumping my length. This was going to end soon.

"Kate," I groaned. "I'm going to cum."

"Mmmmmph," she replied as my orgasm hit. I felt the cum explode, I convulsed four or five times as I gave Kate the cream she had wanted. As I came, Kate lifted her head off my cock, the cum dripping down from her open mouth all down the shaft of my cock and her fingers. It pooled at the base of my dick, nestling in my pubic hair.

"Lot of cum, Matt," said Kate approvingly.

"Mmmm....you got me that hot. All for you, Kate."

"And only for me?"

"Only for you."

Friday

The day flew by. As it neared 5 p.m. I went looking for Marygrace. She had evidently been doing the same, as we met each other at the reception desk.

"Ready?" she asked me.

"Yeah. Looking forward to it."

We left the building and were soon outside on another hot, humid evening. My shirt began to stick to my back as we walked towards the bus stop.

"Matt, we'll catch a jeepney most of the way home. A five-minute walk once we get off, okay?"

"Sure, fine with me."

A barker was calling out route numbers, so Marygrace led me to a stand where there were a number of people milling around. After a couple of minutes we lined up behind a silver coloured jeepney. Luckily there were a couple of seats available so I sat next to Marygrace. The jeepney set off again into the crowded streets.

After ten minutes or so my mind started pondering the evening ahead. I was still a bit nervous about visiting Kate and Marygrace's house. It must have showed as Marygrace patted my arm.

"It's okay, Matt, we're going to have a nice dinner and remember this is to thank you for your help."

I nodded and turned to reply. "Thanks, Marygrace for your hospitality, it's been great."

She smiled back at me and nodded her head slightly. I resumed looking out of the bus at the passing traffic. In another five minutes of stop start, winding in and out of traffic, Marygrace pulled my shirt sleeve.

"Next stop. Follow me," she shouted above the noise of the engine. I followed as the jeepney stopped, Marygrace leading the way off the main road. In five minutes we were outside her house, a small semi-detached single story house with bright yellow walls and a carved wooden door.

"Here we are. Please, go inside," Marygrace motioned towards the front door.

Once inside the house Marygrace ushered me through the small hallway, down to the end of the house where the kitchen and dining table stood. She called out to Kate, letting her know she was home. The kitchen was small, sparsely decorated and tidy. Light wooden cupboards and a large window gave the room an airy feel. The walls were painted a pastel mint green, contrasting with the white lace tablecloth on the table in front of me.

"Please Matt, sit down. Would you like some water?" Marygrace asked.

I accepted a glass of cold water gratefully. As I was placing the glass down on the table, Kate walked into the kitchen. She was wearing a floral print cotton dress that went down to her mid calves, her jet black hair pulled back in a long ponytail. It looked like she may have put on a touch of make-up, her lips a beautiful shade of lilac. She looked very pretty. I stood up as she stopped at the table. Kate put out her hand gingerly and said hello. Awkwardly, I took her hand and shook it.

Suddenly, Marygrace laughed.

"Come of it you two, I know what you've been doing together. A hand shake? Hopeless."

I looked at Kate and laughed. Marygrace was right of course, a stilted greeting like that was totally unnecessary. Kate laughed back at me and whatever tension we were both feeling evaporated. From that moment on I felt relaxed and we all enjoyed a pleasant evening, good conversation bolstered by a delicious dinner.

12