Kate's Uni Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put a finger up inside there," she panted imploringly. It was then he gripped her swollen clit between his teeth gently and rapidly began rubbing his rough tongue backwards and forwards over it. Simultaneously he complied with her request and began to poke the tip of one finger inside her tight entrance. As his finger began to stroke faster and deeper inside her wet warmth the combination of his digit fucking her steamy hole and his tongue assaulting her buzzing clit became all too much for her. She felt a distant orgasm begin to well up deep within her. She cupped both hands over her throbbing pussy, forcing him to retreat his head a little. She rubbed her palms gently over her protruding clit just to keep herself bubbling over.

"Oh fuck, please," she panted, "please just..." She tailed off. He was desperate to tear the rest of his clothes off and ease his stiff member inside her welcoming entrance but he had noticed her curtailed exclamation. Her shyness came as some surprise to him but also thrilled him. He decided he could wait another few seconds if it meant her begging for it.

"Please just what babe?" he asked as he pulled off his jeans and boxers to encourage the words out. He stood at the end of her bed, his cock standing at full attention. Looking at her naked on the bed ready to take him forced him to slowly wank himself. She could clearly see a spec of precum leaking from the end of his dick. She knew she didn't have to say it. She knew that neither of them could stop now even if they wanted to. But she wanted to hear the words come out of her mouth. She knew it would turn him on to hear her say it to him too.

"Just..." She stopped again. He made no move except his hand gently stroking his pulsating length. "Just fuck me!" she exclaimed eventually. The final part of her dream was about to come alive. She was going to feel another man's cock slipping inside her, finally going to have a new man fucking her, a virtual stranger.

"Are you on the pill Kate?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she said pulling herself further up the bed and enticingly spreading her feet as wide apart as she could. "Now come and put that monster inside me, please"

Her eyes smouldered with lust. He couldn't have resisted her even if he wanted to. He climbed onto the bed between her legs and positioned his swollen mushroom head at the entrance to her warm treasure. Her eager entrance gripped the head of his cock snugly and her warmth suffused the tip. He held himself up with his hands and began to drive himself inside her needy cunt. He looked down between their two bodies to see his thick cock parting her puffy red lips and driving further and further inside her until their pubic hair mingled together as one. Kate was lying back, her eyes closed revelling in the ecstatic feeling of something so thick filling her up. Her lips were parted and she moaned softly as his whole length eased inside her. When he was sheathed all the way inside her right to the hilt he began to pull out again, making little strokes in and out of her warm wetness.

"Ah yes," she moaned dreamily. "That's it Dan, hmmmm yes."

His strokes became faster as his cock started to tingle with the feelings of her warm tunnel enveloping it so tightly. His hand slid over her hip, up her side to her chest and began to pinch her nipples again. Tingles like electric shocks flew directly from her tits to her cunt simply pulling her closer to the edge of orgasmic bliss. The room was filled with the sounds of their fucking, the wet sounds of his cock diving mercilessly into her juicy tunnel, the slap of his balls against her arse underneath. Their combined moaning interrupted only by their panted utterances of expletives when the sex almost became too much for them.

"Un, un, un, un, oh." The sounds of sexual satisfaction escaped her lips each time his thick pole jackhammered deep inside her. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her frantically again and his hands rubbed over her tits, his thumbs twitching at the dark red nubs. Her hands roamed down his back and gripped his arsecheeks, driving him in further. Kate was in heaven, her pussy experiencing the fucking it had always craved. She moaned incoherently, her mouth full of his probing tongue, and her horny cunt full of his thick meat. An orgasm hurtled towards her as his persistent cock continued to pound into her.

"Fuck! I think I'm going to cum," she warned.

"Oh fuck yeh babes, cum for me, all over that fat cock, fuck!" He gripped her shoulders tightly and began to pump into her at breakneck speed, his balls began to twitch and his cock suddenly erupted, shooting glob after glob of hot sticky cum into her waiting depths. She held onto his arse tightly, digging her nails in slightly as she felt his hot cream fire into her. She bucked wildly with her hips, forcing his cock in deeper, milking him of all of his seed and felt herself deftly tip over the edge and tumble into orgasmic heaven. Her buzzing cunt exploded and she felt herself floating on a cloud of bliss, her pussy convulsing uncontrollably around his rapidly twitching dick. She hoped there was no one asleep next door as, with carnal abandon, Kate cried and gasped her release as she embraced what she had been waiting for for so very long. After reaching their combined peaks, they both came swooping down from the heights of physical ecstasy and their movements slowly began to decrease in both speed and urgency. He slowed to a soft rhythm, cock gradually softening inside her. With one last effort he drew himself out of her and lay, exhausted down next to her. He leant forward and kissed her softly on the cheek.

"Thank you Kate," he mumbled. "You were amazing." She smiled contentedly in her post orgasmic glow but had no more energy to do anything else. She was sure she felt the remains of his cum dribble out from between her gaping pussy lips and drip softly down between her arsecheeks. The old Kate was gone, she knew that, but she knew she was going to enjoy being the new Kate so much more. At least if these first few hours were anything to go by. She then fell satisfyingly into a deep soothing sleep...

12