Katey's Confessions - Flashback Pt. 02

Story Info
Caribbean: Katya surprises, another visit.
6.5k words
3.52
7.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. In the late summer of 2018, I had just got engaged to my dream girl - Katya. My hippy, happy, quirky, blonde bombshell Fiancée. I was 41 years old but Katya (Katey) was 26 and just the prettiest girl you've ever seen. An ex-bikini model, 5'8", about 110 lbs long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, flashing smile, natural C cups, a tiny waist you could fit in the palm of your hand and what had to be the best ass in the great state of Texas -- she was a one percenter. A real-life Disney Princess - so pure and naive - always wanting to help people and just a ray of sunshine in every room she walked into. She loved to party, with a healthy dose of alcohol, substances, which sometimes led to weird and unexpected results. Random behaviour, hallucinations, and sometimes just a different person completely.

This is the second part of our trip to the Caribbean, where things took an unexpected turn for both me and Katya. We were staying at the Hard Rock Hotel & Resort in Punta Cana, Dominican, when it seemed like a good idea to try and procure some marijuana. What happened in the end was we ended up inviting the marijuana dealer, who looked like a big black Santa Claus, back to our room where the night ended with my beautiful blonde Katya provided him a close-up view of her naked bikini model body while he ejaculated all over her face and C cup breasts.

After the previous night's events you'd think that people should perhaps discuss what happened. Ignoring the elephant in the room was an option but it's usually worth asking ourselves at least a couple of easy questions - how are we feeling about what happened? was it a mistake? did we both enjoy it? do we want to do that again? At least a couple of these basic discussions.

Katya being what she is though, hippy, flower power child of the universe just wanted to skip along, smell all the roses and pretend like nothing happened. Which in hindsight was her usual modus operandi if we had participated in some form of sexual deviance.

The day after our first night with Ernesto everything seemed fine, but Katya was less bubbly and talkative than usual. She'd still smile and laugh at things but there didn't seem to be the same energy and enthusiasm that were her signature qualities. She seemed distracted.

We went about our day, drinking and chatting idly, going from the beach to different bars, restaurants, and pools (there are a ridiculous number of pools and bars at Hard Rock Punta Cana). Katya keeps smiling and being pleasant but seemed distant. She was still her beautiful happy self, just quieter. It's like somebody dialled down the 'Katya factor' back to its 12 o'clock position.

I figured best to leave it be and let her handle things in her own way. What concerned me the most though was maybe something had upset her, or she regretted what happened, and wasn't quite sure how to process it. It was unsettling and I wish she would just yell or scream and tell me that she was angry with me. I hated this guessing game. These situations can be dicey, and you can't let something like that fester - especially if it was about love, or money.

I figured the best thing to do would be to just act supportive, let her know I love her more than anything, and give her time and space to open up about what was on her mind.

After a pretty uneventful (and quiet) day, we decided to go get some dinner. Something easy going and colourful may cheer her up and I suggested we try the Mexican restaurant. "Ok Babe," was all I got. It wasn't encouraging.

Although her mood seemed dialled right down her dress sense didn't seem particularly affected. If she was popular in that gold Herve Leger mini dress, she was certainly going to get some attention tonight. She was wearing this halterneck ring detail crop top which was basically a leopard print bikini top with an 'O' ring in the middle that ties around the back of her neck and let's her show off her perfect stomach and tiny waist.

She then wore a black pleated flare miniskirt with a pair of high wedges which basically show off her never-ending legs - there was no way she was going to be playing any pool tonight. There would have been riots.

Guiding Katya through the lobby as she obliviously continued to cause accidents and couples to fight seemed a little easier because she was missing the usual spring in her step which made her less 'bouncy'.

We get to the Mexican restaurant and have a very decent meal, which seems to cheer her up a little as she regains some laughter and sparkle. Things improved a little after some food and margaritas, but she was still only half with me. The other half seemed nowhere to be found. We went back to the Moon Lounge and got ourselves more hard-hitting margaritas and I found her a stool chair to sit on at the bar.

We're looking out at the crowd making small talk - it's like we just met and were a couple of office colleagues. Finally, she asks me what time it was? I told her it was 9:30pm.

She then asked nonchalantly, "Did you invite Ernesto?"

Gotcha! There it was. She wasn't upset. She wasn't regretting anything. She was just impatient!!

She'd been waiting the whole day to ask me this question. I smile at her knowing she knew full well she'd been caught red -- handed and asked her tongue in cheek, "Oh... should I have invited him today?"

She hits my arm playfully and calls me an asshole. I look deep into those baby blues and sure enough that little twinkle had returned. "Invite him..." she coos.

Katya needs nearly constant entertainment. When she gets bored, she's like a hound in the yard; she'll start digging up the roses and eating your shoes.

It meant she had fun last night, and she wanted to have more fun.

I for one was just relieved that she wasn't sad, or depressed or felt guilty about anything that happened. It was my idea in the first place. I'm not sure where all this was going to lead but I was happy she was smiling properly again.

I teased her some more, "Are you sure? You want me to call him now? Like, right now?" and smiled.

"Yes! Asshole! Yes!" she laughed and answered loudly while playfully hitting me everywhere, "Just call him. Bozjhe... (apparently it means 'Good Lord!' in russian)."

So I go through my phone contacts and find our Dominican Santa Claus' phone number. He must have been waiting by the phone like a lovesick teenager because he picked up on the first ring when I called.

He was full of greetings and happiness. I asked him if I was bothering him and he said no of course not Senor. I was his 'guest' he said.

So I asked him if it was too late to get more of his product and he was adamant that it wasn't late at all. He must have known we still had a whole stash of product from the night before -- but he seemed very eager and insisted he could be there in 30 minutes.

I check with Katya and say 30 minutes. You should have seen that face light right up like a Christmas tree. There's my girl I thought. She was nodding her head like a bobblehead dashboard doll, and it wasn't hard to understand her anymore.

I confirmed with Ernesto that we were waiting for him and put the phone down. Now Katya was back to her usual self; talking excitedly about her lizard, our garden and just about everything -- little miss sunshine. She even got up and dragged me to the dancefloor, again, much to the appreciation of all the other male patrons in the bar. When she swished and swayed that skirt she was wearing it would flare up and didn't leave much to the imagination. You got a first class view of her long legs and you could even see the bottom of her spectacular ass.

Finally around 11pm he messages and says he's not allowed into the bar because he hasn't bought a bracelet. He also advised that if he were to buy a bracelet and come into the bar everybody would mob him for product and he didn't want to work today. Given what it was like the night before, I couldn't deny that it made sense.

He said he'll just wait at the room. Again, ok, I thought to myself. Couldn't argue with that logic. Right?

I tell Katya and she couldn't finish her drink fast enough and tell me how much she loved me. She was full of hugs and kisses all the way back to our room. That was what made everything worthwhile - being the object of affection for my very own Disney Princess.

We spot our tall fat marijuana man waiting patiently near our room door and he sported a huge smile as he saw us approaching.

Wow, what a 'BIG' Hi from Katya - she didn't kiss him on the cheek or anything she was just practically hopping up and down - she couldn't contain how happy she was to see him.

He also replies with his Mr Shy guy "Hi" and waves his hand. "How was dinner?" he asked. I suspect he wasn't really interested in what we ate at all.

Katya answered as I opened our door and let us all in. She tells him we had a great dinner but now we needed to party! "What have you got for us?" she asked excitedly.

Ernesto reaches into his pockets and pulls out a variety of packets -- "I got everything! - Party time! Rhumba Rhumba!" he says with a laugh and big smile.

Katya jumped with joy and we all laughed as we bundled into the room.

I go get our travel JBL speaker so Katya can put her music on and before I knew it, she'd already come out changed into her baby blue bikini. Alright, looks like we're getting into the jacuzzi again I thought to myself.

All sense of tentativeness had somehow left the room. Everybody seemed certain of what they were doing as my blonde ex -- bikini model danced around the jacuzzi getting it ready while Ernesto was deep in concentration as he was preparing what I'm sure was going to be the 155mm Howitzer of marijuana to get the party started with a bang.

I sit down next to Ernesto and watch him put the final touches on what was a mighty looking joint. He shows it to me, and he says, "Senor, is today the day I can convince you to trust my taste in product?"

I chuckle and politely decline, "I trust you Padner." He lights it up and takes a long, satisfying drag and eases back into the chair to enjoy the sensation.

Katya of course has done all she can for the jacuzzi and sits on my lap. Ernesto offers her the joint and you could see this is what she'd been waiting for as she smiled ear to ear; like the Cheshire cat that got the cream. She inhales long and hard, then cuddles into me while the marijuana takes effect.

Ernesto starts the conversation today, which is a relief for me considering what happened the day before. He was asking about what I did for a living, and I told him what I'm allowed to tell any civilian without clearance. He seemed interested in geo-politics and believe it or not had a decent handle of world history. I was pleasantly surprised to listen to a decently educated opinion of South American development history.

We'd been smoking a good 20 or 30 minutes and the joint was down to its bud when I could see Katya's eyes nearly rolling into the back of her head as she floated off into a purple haze. Real satisfaction there.

She looked over to the jacuzzi which seemed ready and without any kind of announcement just stood up and slinked into it like a sexy mermaid.

Now that Katya was in the jacuzzi it seemed like my turn to follow suit, so I stood and walked over. As I finally got in and sat down into the jacuzzi it didn't take more than 30 seconds for Ernesto to get in too.

Well, that was new. He obviously wasn't going to wait for any invitation today. He was determined.

Without any pretence whatsoever our grey-haired weed seller had obviously gotten over any initial shyness. He was now proudly standing in the jacuzzi without a shred of clothing, his black cock already semi-hard and hanging down below his huge black stomach.

I look over at Katya to see if she's ok with everything that's happening and she just has a dumb grin on her face. Whatever he put into that thing obviously hit her pretty hard and she looked barely conscious.

She was sat next to me, her arms stretched out on the sides of the jacuzzi as she slowly tilted her head back to enjoy her high; the warm water and rumbling of the jacuzzi bubbles massaging her body were having their effect.

Ernesto looks over at me, a hypnotic look. Quietly hoping for the same understanding as the day before. It was a gentle stare though - not demanding, not negotiating, just a sincere puppy dog look hoping for approval.

I wasn't under the influence of marijuana and hadn't had nearly enough booze to not be of sound mind. I guess I felt like a man with great power, success and wealth - a man who had everything. In front of me was a poor old man asking to share in my good fortune. He wasn't trying to steal anything or even take anything. I was a King, and he had become my subject, begging for my kindness.

Ahhh what the heck... I nod my head and gently give him the approval he was clearly praying for, curious to see what his next move was. I wasn't curious for long though.

Despite being an old fat guy, he sure moved fast. No sooner had I nodded he was like a big black orca cutting through the water moving in for the kill - the fastest moving black Santa in the Caribbean. He moved next to Katya and without any ceremony or hesitation, just started fondling her breasts. The thing is he wasn't fondling gently -- he was fondling forcefully, in a way that looked like it was intended solely for his own self-satisfaction. It was nearly obscene to watch.

Katya brings her head up. She sees what is happening and is confused for about 5 seconds. Somehow however, having her breasts mauled by this big old black man didn't seem to cause the objection I thought it would. In fact, she looked like she was expecting it.

She looks over at me calmly. She's not panicking, or objecting. From her eyes and her facial expression, I'd say she was just verifying. Was I ok with this?

The alternative however, would have meant something completely different -- if it wasn't verification she was asking for then what it really meant was, she was also asking for approval! She wanted this! For the whole day, and since last night, she'd been looking forward to this too. A perverted playtime with this old black man, with his huge pot belly and grey beard.

I smiled and gave her a reassuring nod as if to say "It's ok."

She smiles, closes her eyes, tilts her head back again to enjoy her marijuana high and the feeling of an enthusiastic Ernesto molesting her big natural breasts.

When she didn't resist or object, Ernesto seemed to take it as a 'go' signal and peeled her bikini top down which now gave him full access to her big breasts and perfect pink nipples. At this point all I can see is a grey head of hair burrowing deep into my fiancée's cleavage as he makes the most of this willing victim. Licking and sucking her breasts like a beast he was going to make sure he fully enjoyed this fairytale beauty. I can feel Katya's legs writhing underneath the water as she started to enjoy this assault on her breasts.

I couldn't imagine what it must feel like for her - I don't keep a beard and I imagine the sensation must be a little different, but Katya is lightly moaning now, and squirming around while her arms are spread wide, and she allows Ernesto to ravage her breasts to his full delight. The contrast of my beautiful young Victoria Secrets model fiancée, with her wet blonde hair and perfect body being violated by this old, fat black man with grey hair was a fascinating contrast. I was nearly in a trance.

I gathered my thoughts quickly, gently putting my arms around her from behind and pulling her torso towards me, holding her in my arms. Katya's perfect body now is facing Ernesto while he continues to feast on her breasts. I'm holding her waist now from behind so she had to lean forward whilst I pull her epic ass backwards towards me. It gave me the perfect position to assault her in my own way.

She's now kneeling in the jacuzzi with old Ernesto in front of her and her husband to be behind her. She leans her head back on my shoulder as I put a hand into her bikini bottoms and start fingering her pussy.

From touching her it was clear that even if we weren't in the jacuzzi her pussy would have been soaking wet as she was completely aroused by what was happening to her.

She turns to look at me and smiles and kisses me as Ernesto starts licking and kissing her neck (which is her weakness) while his hands don't give any respite to her mauled breasts.

Ernesto stands up in the middle of the jacuzzi, his large stomach bumping into Katya's face as he made his way vertical. Now his long black cock was directly pointed at her beautiful face and soft lips.

The displaced water caused Katya to temporarily lose her balance and she instinctively placed her hands against what was in front of her, which happen to be Ernesto's big fat thighs. With her face inches away from his now rock-hard black cock, her hands on each of his thighs, she looks up at him as he looks down at her - their eyes exchanging some form of unspoken communication. I'm pretty sure I know what he was asking her, and I'm pretty sure I knew what her answer was going to be.

I whisper into her ear - "It's ok. make an old man happy...'

She doesn't hesitate or bother to turn around anymore -- she had the approval she obviously wanted. She instinctively shifts her right hand away from his thigh, grabs a hold of the base of his black cock and starts stroking it slowly. Tenderly. Lovingly. It wasn't like an energetic porn act. It looked more gentle - lovingly. As if she was caring for an old man rather than a lover - he was old enough to be her grandfather.

As her delicate hand slowly massaged the base of his cock, Ernesto was in ecstasy. She continues this way, gently, lovingly, her little white hand on his long black cock; she wanted this old black man to feel good, she was giving him her very best treatment.

I don't waste any time and pull her ass up slightly. I move her bikini bottoms to one side and enter her in a single push. She was so ready and just moaned loud as I pushed into her from behind, all the way in, balls deep.

Without any ceremony, I start fucking her, my hands holding onto her little waist as I push with deep strokes. Watching her ass wobbling every time I hit home was enough to make me lose it and cum but I had to hold on as long as I could. Ernesto now was slightly bent over, his big stomach against Katya's beautiful face. Bent over, his hands were still able to fondle her breasts while she tried to stroke his cock, finding a rhythm with the pounding she was getting from behind.

I watched from behind as her head gradually lowers, and lowers - I wonder if she will...

I can't see for sure, but I can see her head moving back and forth. I understand she is sucking his cock. She is sucking his cock while she uses his thighs for balance as I fuck her from behind.

Our old man is growling loudly. He is going to cum. Ernesto is repeating, telling Katya "Oh Kate, Kate you so good girl... you so good girl...'

Somehow these words make her start mewing loudly around the cock in her mouth and she is thrashing around as I fuck her harder and she is starting to cum.

She starts to cum, squealing with what sounded like her mouth full while her head was down. This old black man finally starts grunting as he puts his hands on her shoulders - he is also cumming. She doesn't bring her head up. I suppose she wanted to taste his cum properly today as she faithfully maintains her position. It's pretty obscene watching old Ernesto jolting irregularly forward, sending his sperm out into her young mouth. I cum deep in her pussy. Pumping a big load of sperm into her womb.

When the climax had ended for all of us, she turns to look at me and I smile as I pull out of her pussy. She slowly turns around and comes to me so I hug her tight, reassuring her, and kiss her on the forehead. Our old man looks like he can barely stand, as he gets up and goes to the bathroom.

12