Katey's Confessions - Flashback Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katya looks at me, those big blue Princess eyes searching for approval. Looking deep into my eyes trying to understand my reaction to what just happened. "Well, you certainly made his day, didn't you?" I said with a smile. She sheepishly looked away into the distance.

I didn't bother to ask if she sucked his cock because it seemed pretty obvious, so I went straight into the most important question - "So, did you swallow?" I ask her teasingly.

She looks straight at me and pauses for a few seconds before an unstoppable grin comes across her face - she knew it was something naughty.

I ask again gently "So, did you?" She nods her head in confession with her cheeky smile. "Atta girl..." I say and pat her on the head. She hugs me tight, and I hug her back. My perfect little kitten koala.

I hear the toilet door open and a flush and tell Katya let's sit on the sofa. Ernesto doesn't even bother to put his shorts back on and sits with us on the couch naked, both his large belly and black cock on display. Katya has readjusted her bikini, but I decide to match the old man's confidence by also being nude. There wasn't any point acting like a prude now.

We all sit in living room listening to music, laughing, drinking and Katya & the old man start smoking weed again. We order room service - right after the giggles, they both had the munchies - BAD! Ernesto was telling stories about how he keeps occupied now he's alone.

Sometime around my 4th or 5th beer Katey goes to the small fridge and does the darndest thing. She opens the fridge and bends over to investigate it. But instead of quickly grabbing more beers she takes her sweet time, arching her back, swaying her perfect ass side to side inspecting only the Lord knows what in that little fridge.

I'm pretty sure she hadn't discovered a door to Narnia so it became clear she was doing this deliberately, knowing exactly what reaction she was looking for. Her ass facing our old man and giving him the best view in Punta Cana.

I look over and our old man was watching the show avidly, eyes locked on Katya's perfect Greek Goddess ass. Sure enough, Katya's little show was having the desired effect and within a few seconds he began developing a serious erection.

By the time Katya had gotten my beer, she turned around only to see that the old timer was sporting a raging hard on. A long black cock pointing straight at her, nestled into a nest of grey pubic hairs.

I watched intently to see what Katya would do next. There was no predicting her.

As Katya looked straight at his black cock and paused for a good few seconds, piercing blue eyes wide open staring first at the black cock then at the old man's eyes. Then back to the black cock being presented to her. She swayed her hips seductively as she took a few steps forward, until she was standing at his feet. She was in her baby blue bikini, standing directly in front of this naked old black man and looked right at me.

She'd put this show on deliberately, but she still wanted my permission?

I'm pretty sure she would have done whatever she wanted anyway but I look her straight in the eye and gently nodded my approval. I guess I still wanted to feel like I was in charge.

As soon as I nodded she slowly turned to face him again, made her hair long blonde hair into a ponytail (she was obviously preparing for action) and ready to do something very special for her new elderly black lover.

She looked at me for the last time, staring right at me with what were now sparkling blue eyes, handed me my beer and then directed all her attention to our fat black grey haired weed seller.

She slowly got down on her knees, kneeling in front of the old man.

"Have you been lonely?" she sweetly asks the old man. He nods at her.

"Poor Mr Ernesto. Nobody to take care of you. It's ok..." she says, "I'll take care of you," and she reached behind her to undo her bikini top. The bikini comes undone, and she pulls it over her head, throwing it to the side.

"Would you like to touch me Mr. Ernesto? I know a man likes to touch a lady..." Wow -- she was doing some kind of seduction phone sex talk that I'd never heard or seen her do before. I was rock hard in an instant.

He is obviously nodding in agreement and reaches forward to touch her breasts. His cock sticking up practically touching her chin. She slowly reaches one hand under his balls and starts caressing and scratching them softly, while her other hand wraps around his shaft. "Do you like my breasts Mr.Ernesto? My young white breasts? You like touching them? Playing with them?"

"Yes Katey. I like them very much." He says as he continues to squeeze them and roll her nipples around.

"Oooh, aah, that's good. I like how you touch me Mr Ernesto. I like it so much" as she hissed. "I like touching your cock Mr.Ernesto. I don't want you to feel lonely today. Ok?" she told him.

"Yes Kate." he agrees, short of breath with all the excitement.

She leans her head down to lick the tip. You could see a huge drop of pre-cum form right after she did that - amazing. Then she started to lick all around the head, just the head. Watching her beautiful face near this big old black cock was something surreal. Her soft lips, blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin was a super contrast to his deep black colour.

Then she licks all the way up the shaft a few times. All the while she keeps massaging his balls gently. "Oh Katey. It's perfect. You are so perfect. Yes... good girl"

"Am I a good girl?" she asks Ernesto.

"Yes! You are a good girl! Such a good girl! Aaah..." Ernesto was struggling to get words out.

She looks at me and says "Am I a good girl Papa?"

I say, "yes Baby girl. You are very good, and you are doing such a nice thing for this nice old man. You are a very good girl."

With that she flashes me her Hollywood smile and twinkly eyes as she looks away and then starts sucking just the underside of his black shaft with just her soft lips together. Going up and down with her lips making the whole underside of his long black cock wet with her saliva.

"Ohhhh fuccckkk..." the old man grunts as the new sensation of both Katey's lips are on his cock.

I didn't see her suck his cock earlier in the jacuzzi but if there was any doubt earlier there certainly wasn't any now; Katya was sucking our old fat black weed sellers' cock like the seductress she was.

Katya's blow jobs are the best I have ever had -- they are just epic. She never rushes. She takes her time to make sure she puts her tongue and lips on every single part of your cock and your balls. It's something that only she can do and it's an experience of mythological proportions.

I could see that I wasn't the only person who felt that way - the expressions on the old man's face were out of control. I couldn't tell if Ernesto was in pain or enjoying himself, but I took the liberty to assume the second. I knew there was no way to last long.

Katya's special brand of fellatio wasn't a high energy up and down, back and forth type of affair. It was sensual, erotic, and it was more a build up of sensations from her soft hands, rotating, massaging, lips, tongue, and a warm soft mouth that seemed made for pleasure. The more you resisted the pressure, the faster you would blow.

She started kissing his cock everywhere - it was real cock worship stuff, something out of a movie - and she says "Do you still feel lonely Mr.Ernesto? Are you still lonely?"

"No. no. it's so good. don't stop Kate."

She just replies with a simple "Ok..." and then engulfs his whole cock head into her mouth. "Fuuuuuckkkk.... Katey... fuccck..."

Yup - I understood what the old man was going through. Katya is the ultimate seductress at cock sucking.

She took nearly the whole thing in her mouth and gave this old man a blowjob worth waiting 5 years for. She sucked his cock with genuine lust - there was nothing pretend about what she was doing. She was completely relaxed and enjoying herself.

I looked down between her legs and you could see a small puddle forming on the floor as juice was dripping from her pussy and down her leg. It seems sucking this elderly black cock was giving Katya genuine pleasure and extreme arousal.

I couldn't see what was happening in the jacuzzi, but this time I could clearly see her in action. As her cock sucking continued I was in awe watching my precious fiancée, the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, give this old fat black man the blowjob of his life as her head steadily continued up and down his black shaft, ministering tongue, lips and her warm mouth.

She stops sucking his cock and puts her hand on his chest - pushing him backwards forcing him to lie back on the couch. His hands let go of her breasts. I was interested to see where this was going. Was she going to mount him?

Now his stomach was no longer in the way and her breasts were free, she moved forward on her knees bringing her chest as forward as possible. He watched intently as she squeezed her shoulders forward, causing the cleavage that had disrupted the order of the entire Hotel resort for the last week. Slowly she moved forward, keeping her chest together, engulfing Ernesto's long black cock and started moving her body up and down. Slowly fucking his cock, now squeezed in between her soft C cup breasts.

The old man threw his head back and started howling. He was making all kinds of noises now. I thought about joining in but didn't want to ruin their moment together - somehow it seemed special for both of them.

He started to try and push her shoulders back, protesting "Kate, katey, kate!" He was gasping "You are going to make me cum! wait! please wait!"

I could understand anybody wanting this VIP treatment to last forever, but I was pretty sure he wasn't going to last much longer. She just swatted his hands away every time.

She looked up at him with her pure deep blue eyes and said in her sweetest voice, "Cum for me Mr. Ernesto. Please cum. I'm here to help you. I like to taste your cum. Cum for me..."

Well, there you have it - "I like to taste..." she definitely swallowed earlier.

"Katey... Kate...!!!" She understood he was about to explode. She let go of her breasts and again put her left hand on his balls, grabbed his black cock with her right hand and sucked his cock into her mouth. Then I saw something I'd never seen before - ever - as Katey's mouth steadily worked its way all the way down. Inch by inch this long black cock disappeared into her mouth and into her throat -- it was an unbelievable sight.

With her mouth sucking his cock deep within a few seconds he grabbed the sides of her head and thrust his hips upward, sending torrents of sperm into her throat with a big grunt "gaaaaaggghhhh...". He went stiff. Katya just locked her lips around his black cock, dutifully; I could see her eyes shut tightly in concentration.

As Ernesto pumped streams of sperm into her mouth, Katey pulled away halfway then, unbelievably, I could see her throat gulping.. I nearly came as I watched her throat gulping, accommodating the volume of Ernesto's sperm being unloaded into her mouth. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen.

She held her lips tightly around the long black shaft, gulping down black man sperm like a true blow job Princess. A second and third wave hit her as he jolted with uncontrollable spasms and Katey dutifully, hungrily, just kept swallowing, and gulping. Finally, I saw her tongue come out and lick the shaft up and down the length of this black cock - like trying to catch melting ice cream. Even then a few drops came out of his cock and ran down his shaft until she caught those on her tongue too and swallowed them. It was fucking unbelievable.

Nobody was recording this; nobody could see it. She was doing it because she just really liked swallowing his sperm. For pure pleasure. Her pleasure.

When he had finished depositing his sperm in her tiny stomach she pulled her mouth off him and said "Mmmm... you tasted so goooood Mr.Ernesto. Mucho gusto... I hope you're not feeling so lonely anymore."

He was catching his breath "Oh Kate... good girl..." and then something incomprehensible for me in spanish. "Kate, you make me so happy."

She looked up at me with an impish smile. Slowly got up, brought me my beer, and then draped herself across me like a cat. She put her head down on my chest and just stroked my cock slowly, nearly causing me to shoot my load!

The old man got up and went to the toilet again. She looked at me and said, "I think he doesn't feel so lonely now" with a satisfied smile.

"That's because you took good care of an old man. You're such a good girl" I praised her as I stroked her hair.

"I like when you are proud of me Papa." She said.

"I'm always proud of you Baby girl" I replied. She hugged me tight.

The old man came out of the bathroom and started getting dressed. It was 2am already. As we said our goodbyes Katya said "Hey, tomorrow is our last day! What should we do?"

This took me a little by surprise because normally she asks me but this time she was addressing Ernesto directly.

Even more annoyingly, he didn't acknowledge my presence at all and answered directly to Katya as if it was just the two of them. I put it down to over excitement, but I understood as much as I liked this nice old man I better keep him in check.

He proposed a trip to the coffee plantation to Katya. Apparently, it was a must see. Now he looked over at me, nodding his head convincingly. Better, I thought.

He offered to bring her himself she will enjoy it. Now I was annoyed. Just her?

I told both of them that there were still so many excursions that the Hotel had available, and we'd let him know tomorrow. Katey agreed and reinforced my position.

He very quickly understood that I was annoyed and tried to recover saying that the hotel would overcharge, and he would make sure that we got an authentic experience, at an active plantation. He said he would send me some details so I could check and make the 'final decision'. He knew he'd made a mistake and was correcting it -- good.

Katya didn't understand all this macho bullshit and just yipped "Ok!" with a huge smile and kisses him on the cheek. She then turns away her breasts bouncing sexily, walking away in her little blue bikini bottoms as she headed back to the bed.

I shake hands with Ernesto and say goodnight. Despite his lapse in manners, he then did and said everything to acknowledge I was the 'Alpha', and that he would not make the same mistake twice. He was a gentle, shy old man who just got carried away - I liked him.

"Thank you Senor. For everything. God Bless you," he said with his most sincere expression as he turned to leave.

I get to the bed and Katya asks was she good? Was she helpful? Did she help the old man.

I told her she was such a good girl. She was so helpful and so useful. I was proud of her for being so good.

She purred and started to head south, taking my rapidly hardening cock into her mouth. I wasn't sure what was going to happen at the coffee plantation tomorrow, but this was going to be a long night...

12