Katherine and Clarence Ch. 05

Story Info
Katherine visited by Jazmine.
4.5k words
4.29
15.7k
14
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,086 Followers

Clarence looked at Katherine in surprise. "What did you say?"

Katherine looked up and said, "What?"

"I asked what you said when I said that maybe I should have Jazmine come over and have her way with you. It sounded like you said, 'Maybe you should.' Is that what you said?"

Katherine was trapped. That will teach her to speak without thinking first. "I don't know, Honey. Is that what I said?" She knew her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet just thinking about Jazmine.

Clarence smiled and said, "Yep. You know I have a good memory and that's exactly what you said. Were you serious?"

"I don't know, Clarence. Maybe I just spoke without thinking about it."

"Well, think about it now, Katherine. Do you want me to invite her over to have sex with you?"

That's the problem. Katherine was thinking about it. And just the thought of the 225-pound young black girl was turning her on. She said, "I don't know, Clarence. Wouldn't you be jealous? You usually get kind of jealous about things like that."

Clarence paused for a moment and then said, "I wouldn't like it if it was with another guy, but it might be fun to watch you and Jazmine. I think you should do it."

"But I'm 45 years old and she's your age, Honey," Katherine whined. "And she's so much bigger than me. Come on, Honey. I don't think . . . "

"I think you should do it, Katherine. Would you do it?"

Katherine looked down at the floor and then slowly raised her eyes to Clarence, "I don't even know if she would want anything to do with me. I didn't think she liked me. Wouldn't you be jealous if I had sex with her?"

Clarence thought about it and then said, "I think she would do it Katherine. The way she was looking at you makes me think she would be all over you. And I wouldn't be jealous. Since she's a woman, I'll still be the only one sticking a cock into you. Besides, I would be right there with you guys."

Katherine was turned on just thinking about it. She said. "So we would be having a threesome? You would be taking care of both of us, huh? What makes you think that I wouldn't be jealous?

Clarence grinned at her and said, "Because I wouldn't be the one taking care of two people. You would."

Katherine's pussy was soaked and her nipples were hard as bullets just thinking about it. But this is a young person's fantasy; not a happily married 45-year-old woman's fantasy. She said, "I'm not sure I could take care of two of you, Clarence. You're both so much bigger and stronger than me. Jazmine is twice as big as me and you are three times as big as me."

Clarence said, "I think you could do it, Katherine. You keep telling me that you would do anything for me. I could just tell you that we're going to do it, couldn't I?"

She said, "Yes, you could. And you know I would do whatever you tell me."

"But that's just it. I don't want to force this on you, Katherine. I don't want to tell you to do it. I want you to want to do it. I want you to want Jazmine and I pleasuring you together." The conversation and thoughts of this were almost making Katherine cum.

She smiled at him, "Thank you, Honey." Clarence smiled back at his beautiful wife, and she looked down at the floor. The room was quiet for almost 60 seconds, and then Katherine looked up and said, "Clarence, would you please ask Jazmine to come over and have her way with me?"

Clarence had an ear-to-ear grin. "Yes Katherine. I'll call her tonight and ask her. I'll tell her that since her and I are so big that we need to take it easy on you so we won't hurt you."

Katherine's pussy was gushing as she said, "No Clarence. You two can treat me any way you like."

"B-b-but, Katherine, if we end up having a slut night, you might get hurt."

"I'll risk it, Honey. I don't think either of you would intentionally hurt me."

"Oh no, Katherine. We wouldn't."

"Well, if you both want a slut, then I'll be your slut. You can do whatever you want with me."

Clarence smiled and said, "Thanks Katherine. I'll go call Jazmine now."

After Clarence left the room, Katherine was having second thoughts about this whole thing. She hoped she didn't make a mistake giving more than 500 pounds of black power total control over her small white body.

Clarence almost raced into the next room and called Jazmine. "Hello Jaz."

"Yeah, Clarence. What do you want?"

"Well, I was talking to my wife tonight and I told her that I thought you might be the kind of woman that likes other women. Is that right?"

She laughed out loud and said, "Yeah. So what?"

"Well, I saw the way you looked at Katherine and I wondered if you liked her."

Jazmine grinned as she remembered her afternoons abusing the hot little white woman's body and said, "Yeah, she's a hot little piece."

Clarence said, "Would you ever want to have sex with Katherine?"

"Well sure, Clarence, but she's your wife. Wouldn't that bother you?"

"Well, it would bother me if another man wanted to have sex with her, but for some reason it doesn't bother me if a woman does."

Jazmine said, "Clarence, get to the point. What are you trying to say?"

"Um. Well uh. Jaz. Uh."

"Dammit Clarence, spit it out."

"Katherine wanted me to ask you if you would come over and join us and have your way with her."

"What? Are you serious, Clarence? What does that even mean -- to have my way with her?" Jazmine was happier than she'd been in a long time. The little white rich bitch had actually asked her big dumb husband to invite her to use his wife's body. She started thinking of the things that she wanted to do to that old bitch.

"100% serious Jaz. And I think it means that you can do whatever you want. What do you think?"

Jaazmine said, "So she wants me to come be part of your little love nest with all the kissy kissy stuff?"

"Well, that's what I thought too, but she said she would be willing to be our slut for the night."

"So if I understand you, Clarence, you and I would both be working on your little white wife. Is that right?"

"That's right. And we can do whatever we want to her. She actually loves being a slut for me and being treated like one." Jazmine smiled a knowing smile and silently agreed with him.

"Well, I have to admit that I'd like to get my hands on that sexy little bitch. When did she want to do this, Clarence?"

"When are you free, Jaz?"

"Well, I'm off from tomorrow night until the next afternoon. Would tomorrow night work?"

"Yep, let's do it."

"Don't you need to check with Katherine first?"

"Nope. Come over tomorrow night Jaz and we'll spend the night having sex with my wife. I wanna see how you work on another woman."

Jazmine smiled and said, "I might bring some of my sex toys along to use on her, Clarence. And maybe I'll even find a video that we can watch before we begin. How's that sound?"

"Great. See you then."

Clarence told Katherine that Jazmine would be over the next night and she would bring a video to watch. He told her that she would be their slut the next night, and Katherine almost came in her shorts. She was nervous and excited, but she still didn't understand why thoughts of Jazmine excited her so much. She knew that she was in for a rough time, but her pussy tingled just thinking about it.

Clarence put her in a very short shirt dress the next night and left most of the buttons undone. When Katherine answers the door, Jazmine grabbed her hair and pulled her in for a kiss, shoving her tongue deep into Katherine's mouth. Katherine moaned as Jazmine's hand slid inside the top of her dress and squeezed her tit. Jazmine pulled back from the kiss and whispered, "Hello slut. Are you sure you want to do this"

Katherine was shocked that the big black girl had been so aggressive with her, but she knew her nipples were hard and she thought she could almost hear her heartbeat.

Jazmine smiled and whispered, "Have you been thinking about me, slut? Have you been thinking about what I'm going to do to your cunt?" Katherine's pussy was as wet as it's ever been. "Have you been thinking about the abuse that I'm going to give you tonight?"

Katherine looked down at the floor until Jazmine grabbed her hair and pulled her head back up. As she looked down into the smaller woman's eyes, she said, "I asked you a question, slut."

"That's all I've been thinking about all day, Jazmine. I want you to use my body any way you want."

Katherine led Jazmine into the den and asked if she would like something to drink. After they were all settled, Jazmine pulled out a DVD and asked Clarence to put it in the DVD player. She paid special attention t select one with a black couple visiting a snooty white banker. They needed a loan and the white banker was being a real bitch. The black woman got up and locked the woman's office door and then came back and slapped her face. The couple stripped her and forced her to be their sexual slave for the duration of the movie.

When the movie ended, Katherine said, "Wow that was great!" Clarence already had a hard on.

Jazmine looked at Clarence and said, "Clarence, we need to show that these video actors were just amateurs." She walked over to Katherine and jerked her to her feet by her hair. She ripped the front of her dress open and threw it on the floor leaving Katherine naked. "We need to abuse this little slut much worse than they did in the movie." She grabbed Katherine's neck in her powerful hand and backed her up to the wall.

At first Clarence was almost ready to stop what was about to happen and admit to making a mistake, but he was fascinated as he watched this Amazon black woman abuse his wife. She lifted Katherine six inches off the floor using just her hand around Katherine's throat. She looked at Katherine and said, "Open your mouth cunt." When she obliged, Jazmine spit in her mouth and told her to swallow. After she swallowed, Jazmine reached her other hand down and grabbed Katherine by her pussy and spun around tossing her to Clarence.

When Clarence caught Katherine, she looked into his eyes and said, "I love you so much, Honey." He looked into her eyes and said, "Are you sure about this, Katherine?" When she smiled and nodded at him, he dropped his slut on the couch and turned to see Jazmine strapping on an 11 inch plastic cock belt.

"Put the slut on her hands and knees, I'm going to fuck her slut ass with this." Clarence reached down and flipped her on to the floor. She got on her hands and knees as Jazmine moved behind her. She used Katherine's pussy juice to lubricate her ass, but she still could have used more when Jazmine stuck the tip into her rectum and rammed all 11 inches into her beautiful ass. Katherine screamed and fell to the floor. Jazmine leaned forward and grabbed her hair and jerked her back up saying, "Get the fuck back up you worthless white trash whore." Jazmine fucked and slapped Katherine's ass for 15 minutes giving the white woman several multiple orgasms before she fell back on to the floor. She shouted at Katherine, "What are you?"

"I . . I . . . I . . . "

"I asked you what you are, slut. Tell me you're nothing but a white trash whore."

Without hesitation, Katherine shouted, "I'm a white trash whore."

Jazmine looked up and told Clarence to fuck her ass while she set something up for them. He was down and in her ass like a shot. While he was pounding her ass and squeezing her tits, Jazmine saw the wooden ceiling beams in the cathedral ceiling and pulled a rope from her bag and tossed it over the beam, made both ends the right height and then attached handcuffs. While she was working, she could hear Clarence's balls slapping against the whore's ass and she could hear the whore's unintelligible grunts and moans and screams. She almost couldn't believe that it was just over a week ago that she would have given anything to get in this older white bitch's pants and now today, the bitch is throwing herself at Jazmine.

She reached down and tapped Clarence on the shoulder and said, pull out for a minute. Clarence looked puzzled, but complied. She told him to lie on his back on the floor. When his massive body was ready, Jazmine lifted Katherine's limp body and slid her pussy down onto Clarence's cock. Then she knelt behind her and shoved her plastic cock in Katherine's ass. Katherine immediately came. Jazmine looked over Katherine's shoulder at Clarence and he looked like a kid in a candy store. This was a new way to use his wife's body and he was loving it. After they had fucked Katherine through several more orgasms, Jazmine said, "Hey Clarence, let me see if I can get this big plastic dick in her pussy with your cock. Then we can pound her cunt together."

Katherine screamed, "N-no! Please don . . . "

Jazmine and Clarence both yelled at the same time "Shut the fuck up, cunt! It doesn't matter what you want." They both started laughing as Jazmine slowly stuck the tip of her plastic cock into Katherine's once tight pussy. Once she had it a quarter of the way in, she rammed it the rest of the way.

"AAAaargggh!," Katherine screamed. "Yessss! Oh fuck! Aaaah! That h-h-hurts so g-good. Aaarrggh!"

Jazmine said, "Imagine how loud she's going to scream when we put both of these in her ass. I hope she doesn't pass out."

Clarence was concerned, but he laughed and said, "Me too."

They both withdrew from Katherine's body and Jazmine lifted her up and cuffed her hands to the rope. Katherine was now hanging from the rafters like a sack of potatoes with sweat pouring off her body. Jazmine said, "Hey Clarence, let's take turns posing next to her for pictures. You know, like the ones where someone caught a big fish and they get their picture taken next to it. What do you think?" She knew she had to tread carefully until she got a good idea of how far he was willing to go with his wife.

He smiled and said, "Yeah. Let's do it." They put their own clothes back on and took turns standing next to Katherine's limp naked body suspended from the ceiling while taking each other's pictures. Katherine was too tired to object.

Jazmine unhooked Katherine and she fell to the floor. Get her on her hands and knees, Clarence. You can fuck her in the ass while she licks my ass hole." She lifted Katherine's head and looked at her eyes and said, "but she has to beg me to let her lick my ass."

Katherine pleaded, "Please let this white slut lick and eat your black ass."

The next thing Katherine knew, her husband was pounding her ass and her face and tongue were buried in Jazmine's smelly ass. Katherine thought that this was just like a scene from the movie when the stuck-up white bitch had been tamed by the black couple. And she was playing the stuck-up white bitch.

All three of them came at about the same time and Katherine fell to the floor. Jazmine turned and said, "What are you, bitch?

Katherine immediately responded, "I'm an old white slut. I'm here to serve you."

"Who are you here to serve, whore?" Jazmine demanded.

"I'm here to serve you, Jazmine. I'm here to serve Clarence."

Jasmine smacked her ass and said, "You're here to serve whoever we tell you to serve. You're here to serve all black men and women. You are a black cock whore. Do you understand me, cunt?"

"Y-yes M-mistress. I am a black cock whore. I'm here to serve you and whoever you tell me to serve. I understand."

Jazmine was laughing as she dug into her bag and pulled out a something that looked like a small saddle. She slid the Sybian under the shackles. Clarence looked at it and at Jazmine and said, "What's that for?"

She smiled an evil smile and said, "This is what your slut wife is going to be doing while we're having lunch. Lift the bitch up here." Clarence lifted her up and Jazmine clamped the cuffs on her. She told Clarence to put her nipple clamps on, and not to worry if she squirms or screams because her pain doesn't really matter. After the clamps were on, Jazmine lifted her on to the large plastic Sybian cock. Katherine moaned when the cock went into her. Clarence said, "That must feel good to her."

Jazmine laughed and said, "Watch this." She hit the control button and the cock started moving. Katherine came right away.

"Wow!," Clarence said. "Can I try it?"

She gave him the controls and he spent the next five minutes turning it faster and slower watching Katherine's pussy leak all over the table while she had climax after climax. "Maybe we could try it in her ass," Clarence said.

Jazmine had never thought of that. She was more focused on abusing this bitch's cunt. "Let's do it," she said.

"N-no. P-please. No, d-don't. P-please."

Jazmine said, "Shut up cunt,' as she slapped Katherine's tits as hard as she could. Katherine screamed when Jazmine slapped her tits. Clarence and Jazmine both laughed at her and the Jazmine slapped her face. "Open your mouth," she said. Both Jazmine and Clarence spit in her mouth. Katherine's body was already covered in sweat as she writhed around on the plastic cock.

"let's go eat," Clarence said. "What setting should we leave that Sybian thing on?"

"I'll take care of it, Clarence. You go ahead."

After Clarence left, Jazmine went to Katherine and turned off the Sybian. "Tha thank y-you Jazmine."

Jazmine slapped her face and said, "Who am I?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"You need to be punished, Katherine. How should I punish and hurt you for using my name?"

"Mistress, please punish your white whore however you please. I deserve whatever you choose to do to me."

Jazmine slapped her tits hard and said, "Maybe I should drag your white whore ass downtown and sell your ass on the street to my black friends." Katherine looked shocked. "Or maybe I should tie your worthless cunt to a dumpster and let the homeless men have you for a few days. Or, since you seem to like eating my black ass,maybe I should give you to a black girl motorcycle gang. You could be their fuck toy." She turned the Sybian back on and let it run at a middle speed for a few seconds and then turned it down a few notches and said, "So which one of my punishments would you prefer?" She tweaked it up again and then quickly back down.

"Oh. Oh. Oh fuck!"

"Answer me, cunt. Would you rather be a hooker or fuck the homeless or be a girl biker gang toy?" She tweaked it again and slapped her face.

Katherine was completely out of it as she yelled, "Oh shit! I-I'll do wha whatever you want me to d-do Mistress."

"So it sounds like you would like to get fucked by a bunch of homeless men. Maybe become their whore." Jazmine had been turning up the speed as she was talking. "So, homeless men's whore sounds good to you, huh?"

"Oh yessss! Yesss. Anything you want Mistress."

Jazmine set the machine at half speed and left the room shaking her head and thinking how far Katherine had fallen in just a week. From the pedestal to the gutter. She knew Katherine would never leave Clarence, but man, if he could just get this slut for her own, she could make a fortune peddling her ass.

She and Clarence had lunch and then sat for a few minutes finishing their beers and Jazmine smoked. "Clarence," she said, "do you have any idea how depraved your wife is? Do you know how far your princess has fallen? Do you think there is anything she won't do for you or me?"

"Well, she says she would do anything for me, Jaz."

"Let me show you what a white trash slut your wife is." She held out her empty glass and said, "Piss in the glass, Clarence. Half full." Clarence looked puzzled but he stuck his big cock in the glass and filled it half full with yellow piss.

"Now come with me." They went back to Katherine and turned off the Sybian. Sweat was running down her chest and legs and she had pissed on the seat of the Sybian. Jazmine lifted her off the Sybian and put her feet on the floor. Her legs gave out and she fell. Jazmine reached down and lifted her by her hair. Once Katherine had calmed down, Jazmine looked in her eyes and said, "Here is what we want you to do right now to prove to Clarence that you are nothing more than a white trash whore who isn't even worthy to lick our ass holes. You're inferior to us and you're going to agree to be our slut as long as we want you. Do you understand what I'm saying, slut?" Katherine nodded her head. Jazmine looked at Clarence and said, "You're married to a worthless white whore, Clarence."

BJB69
BJB69
1,086 Followers
12