Katherine and Clarence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Katherine and said, "Open your mouth so Clarence and I can spit in it. Then I'm going to drop my cigarette butt in your mouth and then you'll wash it all down with that glass of piss. And then you'll get on your knees and lick both of our asses while telling us that you're basically a piece of shit and unworthy of us."

Clarence was stunned at what Jazmine was suggesting and decided that it wasn't fair to put Katherine in a position like that. He was walking over to tell Jazmine they weren't going to do that when Katherine stepped up to Jazmine and opened her mouth. Jazmine gave her an evil condescending grin and spit nto her mouth and then tossed her cigarette butt in. Clarence was dumbfounded until Jazmine looked at him and tilted her head towards her. In a daze, Clarence stepped forward and spit in her mouth. Katherine reached out and took the glass and drank it down.

By then Jazmine was bent over a chair so Katherine dropped to her knees and buried her face in her ass and drove her tongue deeply into her ass hole. When she was finished, she crawled over and licked Clarence's ass. When she was finished, Jazmine pulled her up by her hair and cuffed her back to the rope from the ceiling.

Jazmine walked over and looked into Katherine's face and said, "Tell me you're going to continue to be our slut."

Katherine was sweating and exhausted and she whispered, "I agreed that I would be your slut as long as you want me and to do whatever you command me to do."

Clarence was amazed that Jazmine had reduced his beautiful wife to a slut in one week. This would be a whole new direction for their relationship. Jazmine suggested to Clarence before she left that he reminds Katherine that Jazmine planned to continue to use her as a slut. That way, the two of them can continue to abuse their little white slut as a team.

The next day, Katherine slept in until noon and then limped downstairs. Clarence gave her some juice and sat across from her. She looked like shit. She had bags under her eyes, her hair was mess up, there were visible wrinkles on her face that he'd not noticed before and she was slumping in her chair. "Hi Honey," she croaked.

"Hi Katherine. How are you today?"

Her voice was hoarse and she said, "I-I'm OK. I think. You guys really gave me a workout yesterday. I hurt all over. I think my pussy is numb. And my ass is sore too. How was it for you, Honey? Did you get jealous of Jazmine having her way with me? Did it turn out the way you wanted it to? "

Clarence smiled and said, "I thought it was great, Katherine. You were a perfect slut and did everything we demanded of you without complaining."

"Well, you guys worked me over pretty good. I can hardly walk today. I remember that I agreed to let you two continue using me as your slut until you get tired of me, didn't I?"

Clarence said, "I'll never get tired of you Katherine. Maybe Jazmine will, but I won't."

She said, "Oh yeah. Jazmine. What to do about her?"

"What do you, mean," he asked.

"Well, I agreed to be her slut too, didn't I?"

"Yeah, I think you did, Katherine. What do you think she'll do with you?

Katherine laughed and said, "It's hard to tell. I have to admit that Jazmine is creative."

"I still can't believe you ate our spit, drank piss, ate a cigarette and licked our asses."

"Well, I told you I would do whatever you wanted me to do. I told you I would be a slut for both of you. When I was lying in bed this morning, I was thinking how far I've come since I met you, Clarence. You took a woman who lived her whole adult life having missionary sex once a week and then falling asleep, and turned me into a complete whore who would do anything for you."

"And Jazmine," he said.

"Yeah. And Jazmine. I wonder how often she'll want to use me."

The doorbell rand and when Clarence returned, Jazmine was walking behind him, "Hi slut," she said.

"Hello Jazmine."

"You look like shit today. I don't think that I want that skanky face in my ass today. I may need you on Wednesday to come to my dump and let me abuse you some more."

"Jazmine, I can't come over to Mrs. Mellons house to visit you and leave in the tattered and abused state."

"I don't see where you have a choice, slut. And you are my slut. For as long as I want you to be my slut. But if you have a solution of somewhere else we can go, I'm all ears."

Katherine knew her nipples were getting hard, as she thought for a minute and then said, "Maybe you could come here."

12