Katherine is in Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was going thru Katherine's mind all the while she was doing what she was doing to my fully exposed package?" I thought to myself. I had mixed emotions; I was quietly loving her touches yet still embarrassed by my size and not having an erection yet. What she was doing, it was like she was reading my mind and knowing exactly how to give me pleasure with her fingers because that is how I pleasured myself when I wanted that. She even found that most sensitive of places, on the underside, at the base of the head. Again I willed myself not to pop my cork.

My shaft was beginning to firm up; I am certain Katherine noticed because she paused and waggled me again. She refocused her attention to the head, her fingers were everywhere she wanted them to be. She stimulated the rim especially, making me throb. She did what she wanted to do to the tip and to the opening where the precum had leaked. Her face was so close I could feel her breath on my cock when she blew on it. I thought she was going to take me into her mouth; I quietly wished she would; I wanted to pop my cork in her mouth so badly.

She grabbed my bottom urging me closer, as close as I could get and still not quite be in her mouth. She looked up at me, looked directly into my eyes and started to stroke me and play with the head again. I had to steady myself by putting my hands on her shoulders, "Was she done teasing me" I thought.

I looked down at Katherine; she looked up at me without the slightest pause in what she was doing. I thought I felt an increase in the pleasure??? She stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of my cockhead just enough; that little bit more was too much. I felt that all too familiar throbbing that happens just before I pop my cork. I let out a low primal groan, looked down at the moment I started to ejaculate. Her tongue was there to catch my warm seed. I cannot describe exactly where my mind was when looking down at my seed on her tongue. What firmness I had had in my shaft soon dissipated. I watched Katherine let my cum slide off her tongue and land on her top; what was left on her tongue she sampled. The seed on her top, she took some with her finger, coated the head of my cock then gave it a quick licking.

"Did this really happen" I asked myself as she pulled up my briefs and told me to get decent. She got out her appointment book and confirmed my next session. She showed no emotion, did not smile nor give me any indication or acknowledge that what she had done had given her any pleasure or enjoyment. Had she taken liberties with me that were unethical at the very least for the professional she was supposed to be? I did nothing to prevent her from doing what she had done, so it was consensual? Did I feel any guilt? I wished she had taken my cock in her mouth and made my toes curl, is what I thought. I could only wonder about the follow up session, what would that be like after this?

I slipped a note under her office door a few days later; I made no mention of what had happened in the last therapy session. All the note said "I want to suck your nipples and eat your cunt!" I included me cell number for her convenience.

The day for my next therapy session arrived; I could not help but think about the note I had slipped under her office door. Immediately I noticed a change in Katherine, not in her demeanor but in her attire this session; she was dressed more informally, almost like she had been to the health club for a workout and had come directly to her office from there. She still had on her business suit jacket yet her blouse seemed to have an extra button not buttoned, hinting at some cleavage. Most of all she had on skin hugging spandex workout pants. They were black and she filled them out in a way that I could not keep certain thoughts from filling my mind. Not much was left to my imagination.

Again we talked about Colleen; this time I shared about my other day with her, from 8:30 am to after 10 pm. When I got to her room at the Q Inn, she greeted me wearing a very plain gray nightgown, nothing fancy nor alluring nor sexy in any way. It was a one piece style that ended just above her ankles; it did nothing to emphasize her mature body. After some hugs and kisses, she got into bed. She left a couple of lights on low. In the meantime I got undressed and slipped into bed in the nude; I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her as close to myself as I could and spooned quietly for a while. At some point I slipped one hand under the hem of her nightgown to explore her body. I gave her bare butt cheeks some major attention, squeezing and massaging and spreading them like I was kneading dough for baking bread. She shifted position slightly, that is when I slipped my hand up and found one of her 38Ds. Her left nipple was bullet hard. I pinched it with my thumb and finger gently at first, then more aggressively yet not so much to make her want me to stop. She wiggled some, like she wanted to snuggle even closer; it was then that I lifted the hem of her nightgown all the way to her shoulders; she shifted enough so I could get the nightgown over her head. I wrapped my arms around her now bare body and pulled her to my bare body; we spooned in the nude for who knows how long, nor did we care.

Colleen turned so we could be face to face, so we could enjoy some long sweet kisses. Those kisses were tender and affectionate; they also started to ignite some smoldering embers which eventually got fanned into heat and passion and desire. I lifted the sheet and took a quick peek. My eyes were locked onto her eyes; I touched the tip of her nose which she wrinkled at me; I leaned over and we kissed, this time the longest kiss of the day so far. I let my one hand start to explore her body...her chin, her cheeks, her shoulders. I followed the valley between her 38s all the way down her front, from her stomach to her thighs, being careful not to touch her sweetness between her thighs, at least not yet. I was loving every curve. We kissed again. When we broke off the kiss to catch our breath, I broke the silence..."I want to see your body; I want to see it all; I want to see you up close and very personal." After a couple of moments Colleen got a couple of extra pillows, arranged then to her liking behind her back, then uncovered herself. It was a revelation.

I could not take my eyes off her body. She was 66 years young. She had the extras, extra curves and extra pounds pretty typical for her age. All her extras just made her that much more desirable. Her short cut salt and pepper colored hair gave her that grandmotherly appearance I wanted. Her eyes were bright and sparkly. Her smile was irresistible. Both her nipples were as hard and erect as they could be; they begged to be enjoyed. I looked down below her tummy to the sweet place where her thighs met; that is the moment when I first saw her trimmed bush, a bush that was the same color as her hair. I wanted a better look; I wanted a closer look, so I asked politely and she responded by getting into a more relaxed position, spreading her thighs apart nicely. It was something I never forgot; her body, full frontal nude and as relaxed as could be. She reached down with her fingers and parted her labia. I almost had a spontaneous ejaculation. The expression on her face and her pose....I wish I had taken some candid photos with my cell phone. Everything said her libido was in charge.

I tasted the nearer nipple. The last time I had a lip lock on one of her buds it had been dark in that room. Somehow my hand had found its way in the dark between her thighs; was I the aggressor or had she guided my hand there; it did not matter. This time there was light in the room as my hand explored the smoothness of her inner thighs; her skin seemed to get smoother the closer I got to the place where her thighs met. Her dark pink treasure was neatly framed by her salt and pepper bush; she took a deep breath the moment my finger make contact. I wanted to touch and explore so much but before I did I moistened my probe finger then opened her petals. She had pleasured herself with her fingers and her pleasure partner for so many years had been a bright green vibrator. Now it was time for new old pleasure.

Gently I eased my moistened index finger into her, not too deeply, yet. I pulled out and tasted it; slipped it back in a little deeper; pulled out and tasted again. The deeper I inserted my finger the moister she seemed to be getting. Colleen was soooooo amazingly tight; it was like she was a virgin, a 66 year young virgin? Eventually I probed as far as my index finger would go; the deeper I went in the more those muscles hugged and squeezed my finger; it was like having it in a vise. When I pulled out I licked her honey off then moistened my middle finger which is slightly longer, and probed her a little deeper. Finally I moistened both my index finger and middle finger and eased both in side by side; I had to be gentle because she was so tight; I wanted her vagina to get comfortable with two fingers in as far as they could go. I left both fingers in her for a while, moving them in and out and twisting them some. She was so warm inside and getting naturally lubed. I pulled out to let her catch her breath before I put a lip lock on the closer nipple bud and started to suckle with gusto. I loved her nipples, they never seemed to not be bullet hard and were always ready for action!

I knew from the first time that suckling was a big turn on, that the more I suckled the more Colleen spread her thighs. I gave both nipples a lot of attention then eased two fingers into her below. I stopped suckling only long enough to pull out my fingers and lick them. Rather than put my fingers into her vagina again, I placed my whole hand over her open labia. I felt the heat, her pussy was on fire. I wet my two fingers with saliva again and this time I gave her clit all the attention I could. Her moist clit with two fingers massaging and playing with it, Colleen's whole being was in some pleasure zone. More attention to her clit, a nipple in my mouth and she was headed over the edge to the finish.

There was no doubt when it happened, when she climaxed. Colleen was not in control of her body; her libido had been in control. Her whole body shook like she had been electrified by a live wire. She was taking gulps of air like she was trying to catch her breath. I was concerned, after all she was 66 years young and not accustomed to being pleasured by a person; her climax was beyond what she felt when she used her vibrator. When she finally opened her eyes, I wrapped myself around her and held her as close as I could while she took her time coming back to reality. Her climax was powerful and amazing; I was glad I was there when it happened. She would have another climax before we went to lunch then one more before I had to leave after 10 pm. When we went to lunch and to Walmart after, she decided not to wear underwear. It was soooooo sexy knowing that; it was a secret just the two of us were privy to.

I was soon to be privy to another secret; this one would be Katherine's.

Katherine put down her notes from the session and pulled out a slip of paper; immediately I recognized it; it was the note I had left after my previous session. All kinds of thoughts filled my old head, most of them dark and not so good considering the note which I had authored on an impulse moment.

"What did you mean by this note, mister?" she said in a most terse and authoritarian tone. "What do you think I am? Whom do you think I am? Hmmmmmmmm....????" I just stared at her while fumbling for words, for an explanation, for an excuse, anything to ease the tension in her office. I felt like that boot camp Marine recruit who had just done THE one thing that pushed the drill sergeant way over the edge. The silence was deafening. It was like a showdown in the streets of the old West; whomever blinked first/spoke first would lose???

Eventually Katherine blinked first. She was barefoot as she walked to where I was seated. She had left her suit jacket at her desk. She stood with her arms crossed, a most stern expression on her face. She began to unbutton her top, each button undone revealing a little more of her chest. She turned away from my view as she undid the last buttons and let the top hang loose. Facing me again she inched her top off her shoulders until it dropped to the floor. "So, YOU want to suck MY nipples; what makes you even think I would do such a thing; to stoop so low as to get down to your level; to compromise MY integrity, MY reputation to satisfy YOUR carnal desires???" I was confounded by the moment, by her words, by her actions, because she stood there facing me, wearing a cutout bra that plainly exposed her extra large dark rosy red nipples.

Once more Katherine crossed her arms and stared at me; once again she blinked first. She turned away, tucked her thumbs into the waist band of her spandex workout pants and ever so slowly inched them downward, exposing more and more bare skin. That is when I noticed the thong. Her buttocks were proportioned to her body shape, some extra padding yet not quite enough to be a BBW, at least not yet, not that it mattered since I had been to bed with a couple of BBWs and enjoyed their company. She tossed her workout pants aside; turned to face me. My eyes lit up. Katherine stood there wearing a red open crotch thong that did next to nothing to camouflage the dark cunt hair that shown in the open crotch area and around the edges of the thong; obviously she had an abundance of cunt hair.

I had done some homework on line; had done some research on Katherine, on whatever was available that was public knowledge. I discovered she had been married twice previously. It sticks in my craw dealing with a mental health professional that a number of them have ex's; that they have baggage. It sticks in my craw because, how can they help others deal with relationships when they themselves cannot or do not want to bother. It is like the old adage "Physician, heal thyself!"

Again she slipped into her authoritarian, drill sergeant mode; holding my note, dressing me down when she spoke "What makes YOU think I will let YOU eat my cunt?" Because of how she was dressed immediately, and knowing a little about her past, I wondered to myself, "Did Katherine have a lover? Perhaps her lover was another woman? If that were the case I wondered who "wore the pants" in that relationship???

I lost that thought when Katherine snapped at me "Stand up when I am talking to you." I stood up; she got close enough to touch me. "Last session you got stimulated talking about your grandmother/lover Colleen. More of the same response today from you?" She reached down and brushed her hand across the front of my pants. I willed myself just barely NOT to pop my cork.

"On the floor on your back and be quick about it" she snapped at me. I did as told, on my back, on the hard floor. Katherine stood over me; it was not enough that she was a couple of inches taller than me barefoot, now she towered over me. I looked up, trying not to stare too much at the dark cunt hair showing around the edges and thru the open crotch of her thong before she stepped out of it. From my vantage point on the floor I watched her spread her labia, then finger herself and rub her clit. She lubed herself naturally, moistening herself, paying special attention to her clit and the entrance to her cunt. Katherine knelt on the floor, on her knees, got herself into the position she wanted then sat down directly on my face, and just sat there nearly suffocating me, her lubed cunt covering my face from my nose to my chin. She moved just enough so I could finally breathe, then sat down again. She did this several times, each time letting up so I could get some air, barely.

Katherine was getting more and more moist and every time she sat on my face I would start licking her cunt. Her scent was unmistakable, so was her taste which covered my face. When she would let me have some air I would take every opportunity to lick my lips and taste her juices there. She paused giving me a facial just long enough to undo my pants and pull down my boxers. As expected I was glistening with precum when she exposed me. She got into the 69 position and this time when she sat on my face, she started to bump and grind and give me a facial with her wet cunt. With a free hand she exposed my cockhead fully and coated it with precum. It glistened and throbbed whenever she spread the precum, I was that close to popping off.

"Your note read that you wanted to eat my cunt, so.........." Katherine got off of me, walked over to her desk, leaned her bare buttocks against it, removed her open cup bra, spread her legs and said firmly "Come here at eat my cunt!" I got rid of my pants and boxers and did as told. On my knees now I buried my face as deeply between her thighs as I could get and started licking and lapping and sucking everything...her labia, her tender inner lips, her clit and I even got my tongue to taste the entrance to her vagina. I ate until she grabbed my head one more time, pushed my face into her cunt and shook when she went completely over the edge, covering my face with her juices.

When Katherine recovered from her orgasm, she sat on a nearby chair. Standing in front of her naked, she grabbed my cock and massaged it until I was at the edge, then held my cockhead to one of her nipples and made me climax. I coated her nipple with my seed which she spread over both her nipples. She made me get on my knees, suck her nipples and lick them until both were clean and all my seed was gone.

Still nude, she went to her appointment book and scheduled my next session. I walked over to her, pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts, slipped two fingers into her still very wet cunt, fingered her and rubbed her clit, licked my fingers and left. Out of her sight now I licked my lips again and again, the taste of her cunt would be on my lips for an hour at least. I made a mental note, next time, if there was a next time, to get a closer look at her cunt, were there some gray hairs showing up down below???

12