Katherine's Earthly Delights

Story Info
A woman masturbates while imagining her female lover.
4.3k words
3.96
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry in the Pink Orchid 2022 for Women-Centric Erotica Challenge.

Katherine, age thirty-five, has a masturbatory fantasy about her female lover, another employee at her company named Renée. That woman is slightly older, and she is Katherine's assistant at work. Katherine bent time a bit so she imagined that they were both eighteen simultaneously in the late spring of 1902. The "birching" refers to an earlier fantasy that Katherine had, also set in 1902, which was based on a scene in a novel she had read.

The first part of this is written in the first person, and in the last paragraphs, it switches to the third person. For various reasons, I have set the actual year when Katherine is imagining this to 1995. The dialogue of 1902 is how she (and I) made it up, but complete accuracy for the time period is not the point here.

********

On a warm day about ten days after my birching, Renée and I were sitting on the front porch of her house. She was one of my classmates, and I had known her for nearly nine months by then. She had transferred in from another school.

Renée was a short girl, a bit plump, and she wore glasses. Her hair was medium brown and she had it tied up at the back of her head. Sometimes she joked about being "plain." However, I could tell that she accepted herself as she was and didn't obsess about her appearance as some girls did. As time went by, I found that I was growing increasingly attracted to her.

In contrast, I am tall and slender, with reddish-brown hair. I too usually pin it up behind my head.

Sometimes when we talked we would hold hands, as we were then. I think most people who saw us thought it was a completely innocent thing to do, but I knew otherwise.

When speaking to her, I wanted to confess what my governess Lucille had done to me and then also what I had done to myself afterwards. It was a difficult subject to broach, but I decided to get into it. After conversing for a while, I suddenly said, "Renée, have you ever been birched or spanked or otherwise physically punished?"

"No, never. My parents didn't believe in that kind of thing."

"Well, it happened to me recently, for really the first time ever -- I mean a truly serious punishment."

I stopped to get my thoughts together. "My grades have been rather poor this year. I admit I haven't been paying attention to my schoolwork. My governess Lucille decided to do something about it and she disciplined me." Lucille at that time was twenty-eight years old.

"So got ahead, tell me about it."

"All right, I will." I had to stop for a moment to get my courage up. "Lucille had me bend over a chair while my tutor Agnes held me down. Then she whipped me with a bundle of birch rods, beat me across my bare behind." Agnes was forty-one.

"Oh Katherine, I'm so sorry that happened to you."

"But here's the strange thing. It hurt, but it was also stimulating, arousing even. I was surprised."

"I've heard that there are other people who have the same reaction. I mean, the punishment hurts but they enjoy it anyway."

"I thought I was just perverse."

"No, you're probably not. It's somewhat common, I think."

"It was so strong that, when I was sent to my room -- well, I immediately fondled myself to a climax. Three times actually, that's how often I did it."

"It's called masturbation; have you ever heard that word?"

"Yes, I do know it."

"Well, I'll tell you, I indulge in it too. A lot of girls do, but we can't talk about it openly."

"I thought that might be true. During the second time, I imagined that I was, well, being intimate with Lucille. I sort of know how that would go."

"Katherine, have you ever even kissed a girl?"

"No, not yet, that's for sure."

"I have. I've done it with a classmate named Cora. We never took it beyond that, however."

I said, "I've thought about doing those things with Lucille, as I just said, but of course, I can't. I wish I could find a girl my own age who was willing to be with me."

"You already know such a girl."

"And who would that be?"

"Silly, don't you get it? It would be me! You can kiss me if you wish."

"And where and when would we do that?"

"Right now, in that barn behind my house. It's not used anymore, so we should have some privacy. And we can try out a lot more than kissing."

"I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with all that."

"You just said, well implied really, that you did want to try it. Obviously, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

As I looked at Renée, I felt a thump in my heart and another one in my crotch. There was a tightness in my throat too. I realized that I was still holding her hand, and I noted the warmth of her skin.

I said, "All right, let's go. I'll try it with you."

We walked into the barn, both of us wearing white shirt-waists, dark shirts, straw hats, and black high-top shoes -- two young women about to face the world.

As I looked around, I said, "I'm not sure about this; anybody could just come in here."

"Then let's go up to the hayloft. There's even some hay still up there."

Once up there, we sat side-by-side on a narrow bench and looked at each other for a moment. She said, "You seem a bit nervous."

"I am; I feel very tense right now."

"Well, I feel it too. But really, there's nothing to worry about. How about I put my arm around your waist?"

"Yes, I think that would be all right. It seems simple enough."

Her hand went around me and she subtly rubbed the far side of my blouse. "Why don't you do that too -- I mean hold me? That's also pretty simple to do."

"Okay, it seems like a good way to start."

As we sat there together with our arms around each other's bodies, she said, "So here we are, two innocent girls just getting to know each other. Except we're not so innocent. I mean, I know what we do in our beds at night." Then she added, "Katherine, you're blushing right now."

"I know, I can feel my face warming up."

"So who have you thought about besides Lucille?"

"A few of my teachers; mostly my classmates."

"Well, I'm one of your classmates. Have you ever thought about me?"

"I'm sorry, not yet."

"You will be thinking of me soon! So where is the strangest place you ever did it, I mean touching yourself? I've been in the girls' room at school, but I had to be very quiet about it."

I told her one of my stories. "On a Saturday I was alone with my mother in our house. She went upstairs to take a nap, while I went down to the basement. That was one of the times I fantasized about having, ah, relations with Lucille. I knew what to think about because a few other girls have told me what women do to each other." I hesitated for a moment. "I mean, with their mouths and tongues mostly."

"Right; in fact, 'touching' is an understatement. Fondling, rubbing - those are good words." She sighed, " 'Sugar and spice, and everything nice.' Plus that feeling in our loins that is, let's face it, lust."

"It can be overwhelming at times. I admit I've stopped believing all of those stories about how bad playing with yourself is, I mean for your health."

"I've come to think that's all nonsense too. A lot of people are afraid to face what we women are really thinking and feeling. So are you ready for that kissing now?"

I said, "I suppose this is as good as time as any."

"Let's take our hats off. They'll just get in the way."

Renée also pushed her glasses to the top of her head. As we turned towards each other, we both now had our hands in our laps. I said, "I don't think I know how to do this."

"It's easy, just follow your instincts." She giggled, "Or I'll tell you what to do! Come on, just lean forward."

I did, and my lips brushed Renée's. Her mouth pushed back on mine. Soon, we were holding each other's arms, and smooching more passionately. I said, "My, now I know what all the fuss about kissing is. And I'm actually getting that tingling feeling down below."

"Of course, so am I, although I've experienced it before. Now. kiss me on other parts of my face."

I put my lips against her cheeks, and then her closed eyelids. She said, "Try putting your tongue into one of my ears." I had never heard of that before, but I did it anyway. She giggled, "Oh that tickles, but it feels so good."

We embraced each other more firmly, and we kissed more intensely. Soon I pulled back and said, "I wonder what our families, our teachers, would think of us now. They'd probably call us lesbians."

"I'm not sure that's really true. I would like to have a man someday, but that's not going to happen soon."

I replied, "I already know that, I mean about myself"

"But we have each other for the moment. We can certainly act like lesbians now if we want to."

I said, "And I definitely want to. Those people we know, they'd probably think we are very bad girls too."

"We probably are, but it still feels great!"

After some more amorous embracing of each other, she said, "Would you like to take this up to the next level?"

"And what would that be?"

"I think you know. I was referring to our breasts, especially our nipples."

I felt aroused enough to make a quick decision. "Sure, let's do it."

"All right, this is what we'll do. Both of us will unbutton our blouses, and then we'll pull our chemises up."

When we had done that, we gazed at each other. My breasts were small but pointed; hers were bigger and more rounded. Renée asked me, "So, have you ever seen a lady's bare bosom before?"

"I've seen some of the paintings those old artists used to do."

Renée knew what I was talking out. "Right, and they might use a religious theme, although I suspect it was an excuse to paint the naughty bits. Adam and Eve, or the sinners in Hell."

"They got away with it somehow."

Renée responded, "Hieronymus Bosch used to do that. He'd have all of these wild things going on in Hades, and then he'd have Jesus and the Apostles, and the Virgin Mary no less, at the top of the picture. That was supposed to show that he didn't approve of the very things he was painting. But I suspect he was actually enjoying himself. Naked people being tortured by demons; he really let his dark side out."

She shook her head and continued. "In one painting he has Eve talking to Jesus -- I thought he wasn't even born yet! -- and this lady is bare-ass naked. You can see her vulva and everything."

I wanted to show off my knowledge a bit. "Vulva, I know what that is too. Since we're talking about artists, have you seen what William Blake used to paint? One of his works is called, 'Europe Supported by Africa and America.' Three nude ladies of different races."

Renée had an opinion about the artists. "He was another wild man. And these guys lived, what -- a hundred years ago, four hundred years ago?"

"As they say, 'there's nothing new under the sun.' "

She then referred to one of Bosch's paintings. "Absolutely. So Katherine, are you ready for your own 'Garden of Earthly Delights' right here in this barn? You do have nice perky breasts."

"I'm not sure what I should do."

"I'll kiss you on them, and you can tweak my nipples. Then we'll reverse it, and do the same to the other one of us. You got that?"

"I'll give it a try." She put her mouth around my nipples and sucked on them while I fondled hers. Soon, for both of us, our nipples were erect and sticking out. I said, "This is just so lovely; I can feel the pleasure all the way into my crotch."

"So can I. I also do this to myself when I have the chance, I mean fondle my breasts at night."

We spent some time working on each other's breasts. I admitted, "This is all making me so aroused."

"It's supposed to. And you know what can be done about it. We can do that right now if you have the nerve."

I made an instant decision, "Yes, I have the nerve for it."

We were both straddling the bench. Renée said, "Then we'll our drawers off and spread our legs, see what we're dealing with."

As I removed mine I said, "So we're going to stroke ourselves?"

"No, we're going to stroke each other!" She smiled at me, "Katherine, you have such fair skin. As I said, it's so obvious when you are blushing."

I did feel some anxiety but I denied it. "I'm going to be all right."

Renée said as she took her underwear off, "I love how these drawers open up at the bottom. I should walk with them open, or not with them at all, and see how that feels. No one could see what I was wearing -- on not wearing -- under my skirt."

I joked with her, "You enjoy acting scandalously, don't you?"

"I sure do. Let's fold these up and put them on the floor." Then she said, "We should show ourselves to each other, right now."

Following her lead, I got my feet onto the bench and opened my legs. Then we looked at each other's bare crotches. We both had thick pubic bushes.

I said, "Mine is reddish-brown. It matches the hair on my head."

"That's true for all women unless they dye their hair. By the way, there is a slang term for a lady's private parts. It's called a 'snatch.' "

"Where did that come from?"

"Probably because it snatches a man's penis." She laughed at me. "Everything seems to get to you."

"I know that, but this is new for me, I mean going this far and taking some of my clothes off."

"Well, it's new for me too. Katherine, let your bad girl side out. I know you have one."

"That side usually only comes out at night."

"Well, now you're going be bad with me during the day. You know, there's one thing those old artists seemed to miss. Their naked ladies -- and their guys too - rarely had any pubic hair. Maybe that was the last inhibition they couldn't overcome."

"Renée, this next step seems a bit complicated."

"No, it's not. If we know how to pleasure ourselves, then we know how to pleasure each other. I'll get things started. Keep your feet up on the bench and spread your legs wider." I noted that we were both had black knee-high stockings, and the pale flesh of our thighs was visible above them.

I guess I trusted Renée because after that point I did what she told me to do. She moved closer to me and said, "You have a very pretty, well, snatch!"

"I was always a bit ambivalent about my own body."

"It's a beautiful body. Just relax and I'll start on you."

Renée put her hand between my legs and began a very gentle up and down rubbing motion on the outside of my slit. Within a few moments, I felt a very sweet sensation going through my pelvis. I moaned a little and said, "Renée, that's perfect, even more than when I do it on myself."

"I'm not surprised; another person is fun to have in the mix. I think you could say this is genuine foreplay, though those other things might qualify too."

I was already wet and loose from our previous actions, especially what she had done with my breasts. I said, "That's another word I've heard before, foreplay." Renée put one finger, then two, inside me and moved them around. Every so often she'd bring them up and brush against my clitoris.

She said, "I know that's a sensitive spot, and I should go easy on it."

"That's fine, I can take it. It feels wonderful."

"You think you could start doing the same on me with your hand? Although I'm already pretty warmed up myself."

"I know I should, but I just feel so distracted by this."

"Then just let me do it on you for the moment, and you can enjoy yourself."

My bare rear end moved on the wood surface of the bench, and my legs were opening and closing themselves without seeming to need any thought on my part. I leaned back and put my arms on the bench behind me. Various joyful noises emerged from my throat. Renée put her left hand on me and held my lips apart as her right one did pleasurable motions on my most tender parts.

"Katherine, be honest with me. Do you think you will climax from this?" She sounded so calm and controlled.

I, meanwhile, was turning into a frothy mess. "I don't know, maybe. It certainly feels like I will"

"Because we can bump it up a notch, go to the oral option. You do now what that means?"

"Of course I do, but when I do it to myself, I only have my hands." I had an odd thought: it sure would be nice to be able to lick myself.

Renée was concentrating on our actions, while I was having trouble focusing my mind. She said, "Okay, this should work. Put one of your hands down there to help me out; use the other one on your own breasts."

She was like my teacher it seemed, a teacher of sex even though I suspected she was running mostly on instinct. But what she suggested worked. She knelt on the floor and gently put her mouth between my legs. Her tactics were a combination of kissing and licking.

I was soon squirming on the bench and I put one leg over her shoulder so she could get a better angle on me. The words I was saying were a jumble that didn't make much sense, but that didn't matter. I think I even said that I loved her. I hadn't meant to say that so soon, but I couldn't help myself.

Within a few minutes, I could feel the pressure building within me. "Oh, Renée, you're making me come!" That was the last lucid thing I could say. I suspected it was going to be an intense orgasm, and it certainly was. I grabbed her head and pushed her mouth and tongue her deeper into me. I guess it would have been polite to tell her what I was going to do, but I was beyond politeness at that point.

As I climaxed, I put my feet on the floor and lifted my rear end off the bench. It seemed that the spasms in my crotch were going up through my entire body. I was trying to keep my voice down but I heard caterwauling and I knew I was the one doing it. My body gyrated around the fulcrum of her mouth.

Then it was over, and I collapsed downwards. I put my arms around my friend and I was babbling. When I could make sense, I said, "My sweet Renée, you're so good to me, you are just awesome."

She stroked my hair, "That's okay, honey, you did fine, you can relax now."

As I kissed her, I said, "I can taste myself on your lips." Something else occurred to me. "I yelled so much; I hope no one heard me."

She shrugged, "Well, it's too late now; you already did it."

"Did you like the way I tasted? I know I've tasted myself at times, I mean on my fingers."

"So have I. I haven't had enough experience to know if women vary on that point."

I laughed, "You know, I came while still wearing my shoes and stockings."

"Hey, maybe it's more fun that way."

******

Katherine was actually in her bed in her Queens, New York apartment, masturbating as she imagined getting her pussy-licking climax from Renée. For a few minutes, she relaxed and savored the afterglow. She had enjoyed creating the dialogue with her real-life friend and lover, who was actually forty-three at that time.

She had also liked creating the scenario; both of them turn-of-the-century girls with their blouses opened and their drawers lying on the floor. I wonder if the word 'snatch' was really in use back then. Anyway, I've got to try that scene again soon, but this time I'll make Renée come.

At that point, Katherine turned on her lamp and retrieved a couple of old photos of Renée from her bedside drawer. Those pictures were of Renée as she had been at eighteen, which was her age in Katherine's fantasy. In those shots, she was wearing blue jeans as she had done twenty-five years earlier when she was entering college.

One of the photos was a full-body shot of Renée in a pair of those jeans, and Katherine noted the other woman's round hips and thighs within her pants. Yet it had been fun to imagine, as best she could, what it would have been like for them to meet back in 1902.

Those clothes they had back then -- especially those bloomers! -- were great; we should try to approximate that look sometime if we can. Katherine also guessed that a girl wouldn't be chaperoned as closely if she was with another girl. Thus she imagined that two girls back then could get away with sexual acts with each other that would be difficult or impossible to do with a man.

12