Kathie Lee Gifford Elevator Slut

Story Info
Elevator sluttiness with the queen of daytime tv.
1.7k words
2.98
7.6k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Kathie Lee Gifford Elevator Slut

By : DickThePimp

Just chillin' in the elevator at 30 Rock. The operator dude isn't paying me any mind so I blaze up. Elevator stops. The doors open and in walks the one and only, Kathie Lee Gifford. Damn... I've had a thing for this bitch forever. She still looks good though... especially for 66. White tank top and bra, white Capri pants. White heels, and a fucking fur. Damn, bitch. It's 95 outside and the bitch is wearing a fucking fur. Straight pimp shit. I always knew she had it in her. Ha. Hair in a ponytail, designer shades. Hot as fuck and all pimped out... iced up fingers and a diamond necklace. I'm diggin' this pimp vibe the mature bitch is reppin' big time.

Kathie Lee shoots me a dirty look and waves the air in front of her. Fucking Debbie Downer. She doesn't ask me to put the blunt out though, so I'll give her a break. The old dude operator still isn't saying anything about me smoking either, so fuck it. (Big ass toke, and slow ass exhale... smoke ring and all)

I check her out. Can't see much in the fur, but she's got nice feet. I'm not a feet guy, but they still look good. She lifts her heels and grinds the balls of her feet into the floor a little, tapping them also, so that's somethin'. I wanna check out those world famous titties though. Up close and very personal.

"Hey baby. I'm James." I greet her to get her to turn around so maybe I can get a quick titty glimpse... bra or not.

"Hello... but, I'm not your baby. And please put that thing out." She doesn't even turn around. Cold shoulder city.

I take a real big toke and blow the smoke right towards her. She coughs and waves the air around her again. Kathie Lee looks over at the old dude and decides he's not gonna be any help. Dude looks like he's counting the minutes til his next nap.

"Could you please put that out? We're in an elevator. Besides... it's illegal to smoke in this building."

I don't let Debbie Downer kill my chill vibe I got going. (Still smoking)... I still wanna see those titties though. Bitch has no clue who's she's in the elevator with.

"I always heard you didn't wear a bra when you did that show with Regis. Is that true, baby?" Bigggggg smoke ring towards her... and a cocky smirk.

"What did you say?" Kathie Lee finally turns around with a disgusted scowl. Progress, finally. Nice titties for sure. I can see both of em in that tank top real good. Damn bra's gotta go though.

"I asked if you wore a bra on your show with Regis. You've got great cans, baby. But, I'm sure you hear that all the time." Nice slow toke and exhale... again, right at her. She doesn't bother waving the air. She just gets mad.

"How dare you ask me that! And... it's none of your fucking business anyway, you disrespectful pervert! NOW... OUT THAT DAMN BLUNT OUT!!! NOW!!!" Oh, how my sweet Kathie Lee has picked a fight with the wrong motherfucker. It's go time, bitches.

"Listen, bitch... I'll ask you any fucking thing I want too! And, get the fuck over your fucking self, ho! Your old and washed up... but you got great cans. Whip em out and we can get this fucking party started, grandma." HUGE TOKE AND SLOW EXHALE, SMOKE RING AND ALL... RIGHT AT THE BITCHY SLUT. Full pimp game on fleek.

Kathie Lee is fuming... I'm smirking. Still smoking, and still looking at her only slightly saggy tits in that rather loose, but still titty accentuating top.

"I always heard that old bastard used to prep you before every show. That's how you got the fucking job. Ha." She's ready to punch me.

"Andddddd... heard you used to blow every exec here to keep the fucking job. Fucking ho!" Big ass toke... big ass exhale... big ass smoke ring with tongue action... and bug ass pimp smirk. Swagg Pimpin 24/7, motherfucker.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!" Kathie Lee spits on me. It's on now, bitch. I spit back at her. She comes at me, to punch me, but I surprise her. I flip her off... blow smoke at her one more time, all cocky and smirking... and pull my fourteen and a half inch dick out... chillin'... all leaned up on the back of the stopped elevator. The old dude finally did something besides creep me out.

Kathie Lee is halted in her steps. Her eyes pop wide. "HOLY FUCK! IS THAT THING REAL?" She asks, half mad as fuck, half turned on as fuck... and drooling... as she stares a hole through my dick.

"Yep. Real, and real good at fucking a hot broad like you." I keep smoking and Kathie Lee keeps staring... and drooling. The way she slowly licks all the way around her glossy lips tells you where this is headed.

She involuntarily drops to her knees, still staring and licking her lips, and eagerly engulfs half of the rock hard, fourteen plus inches. Kathie Lee bobs that dirty blonde haired head on me, slobbering wildly as she laps that mischievous tongue all the way around the fat, twitching shaft. Feels fucking great too.

I stand there, leaned up against the back wall, smoking and chillin'... while one of my biggest celebrity fantasy hoes greedily gobbles up my fat cock, getting ten inches down her gladly gaped out throat. I calmly grab her fucking head and force the last four plus down there too. Kathie Lee gags intensely, and spits up around the enormous meat stick, coughing and gasping hard for air. I let her head go, and she grossly spits out my cock... and pukes all over it. Spit and vomit hang obscenely from the very fat tip to her pink, glossy and smeared lips. Dirty whore.

I pick her up and turn her around, yanking that fucking fur off and tossing it. I quickly yank down her pants and panties and shove right in her wet as fuck pussy. It very happily accepts every gigantic inch, obsessively massaging the massive invader with a tight, warm, wet, huge dick loving grip.

Kathie Lee cums immediately. She squirts like a fuck fountain all over me. I keep pounding up her mature, beautifully pink and pulsating twat, grabbing her ponytail, slapping her ass and drilling harder and harder up that super slick, super soaked, super welcoming cunt.

I reach under Kathie Lee and grab those still gorgeous cans. I squeeze em hard and shake em, pulling her up and back to me as I run my horny hands under her top and roughly molest those awesome cans for five straight fucking minutes. Slapping, squeezing, pinching, shaking, rougher and rougher... loving every fucking second. Both of us.

"GOD.... I LOVE HOW YOU USE MY TITS, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I smirk. I'm an asshole, but I'm an asshole fucking her brains out in a fucking elevator and abusing her world famous tits all I fucking want! Hell fuckin' yeah!

I lay in the floor and Kathie Lee grabs my cock, sitting in my lap, desperately wanting more. She spits on it twice and rubs the enormous head on her tight rosebud. She wiggles that beautifully toned booty on it, then slips my head through her tight browneye. Fucking awesome feeling as I inch my way up that tight, but very welcoming, celebrity ass.

"FUCKKKKKKKMYYYYYYY ASSSSSSS.... ASSHOLEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Kathie Lee bounces on me. I reach up and violently slap and squeeze her titties some more, shaking and molesting them with a giant grin on my still smoking, pimp game on fleek face.

That slutty ho bounces absurdly hard on my cock, wrecking her own ass. It grips my wide meat so damn tight its AWESOME!!! Kathie Lee trembles and squirts three times straight, bouncing violently, so cock obsessed and huge dick hungry. Her mature, soft, but firm butt eats my hard thumping dick alive.

The old guy walks over and unzips his pants. His fat, old, wrinkled dick plops out. He pulls Kathie Lee's sweating, flailing in ecstasy head back and shove his dick in there, pleasantly surprising her. He fucks her throat all of one minute and cum dumps down it, pulling her head all the way up to his crotch to make sure she deepthroats the whole wrinkly thing. She gags and gulps it down, moaning and screaming from the anal pummeling I'm giving her.

I stand up and start pissing all over the sexually on fire face of Kathie Lee. She laps at it, drinking some down, begging me for more. I piss all over her fabulous, jiggly titties and yanked up tank top too, soaking her diamond necklace, then down to her beautiful, neatly manicured twat and back up to her smiling, pissy face. She grabs ready to explode, super dick and jerks me super fast, her mouth wide open and ready for feeding, dripping with piss. "FEED ME, BABY. FEED MAMA ALL THAT NASTY, DELICIOUS CUM!"

I oblige. I dump a fat, creamy, super wad of skeet into her mouth, blasting the back of her throat as she jerks me off blazing fast. Her hand is a fucking blur.

Kathie Lee gorges herself on my jizz, loudly sucking my huge crown, her mouth powerfully pulling out every last drop. She drinks every gooey drop down, smacking her lips over and over, licking and sucking me with such cum craving lust and huge dick love. I skull fuck her for a moment, spitting in her face and smirking. She winks back, and loudly sucks me clean.

I get her digits and get her to do some ho work for me... always pimpin them hoes. We finally make it down to the lobby and I walk off. The old dude stays silent and creepy. Kathie Lee walks with me, grabbing my arm and taking me to her car so we can head over to her place in Connecticut for round two. An all nighter. I think I found my new favorite ho... That horny ass elevator slut.

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers