All Comments on 'Kathryn'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
retiredMarineretiredMarineabout 11 years ago
The subject matter does not

interest me, but, your style and command of the language is compelling.

Write on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TUCSON

it's spelled T-U-C-S-O-N........

smokepolesmokepoleabout 10 years ago
death

What is this fascination you have with death?

In "Before I forget" you did an amazing job with the death scene. This one left out the actual point of passing, but touched that emotional loss.

Other than the quick passage of time for death till fuck, I don't have a problem with it, except that it denies the true sense of loss a long-time partner would go through, even after an extended "sick" spell. I can talk myself either way, but it might be something to rekindle in future sequences.

great story so far

Thanks

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
I popped into this one out-of-sequence chapter.

Seems stand-alone...until the end.

My favorite aspect is their mature, relaxed civility.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Lovely Story

A lovely believable story, true friends are hard to come by, this showed what a value we should all place in them. I will read more by this wonderful author.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Mike

I need a list of the Hoage stories!!! I have been reading from the top down. I have the feeling that's the wrong order...

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

List of stories

1 - The creation of Shanna

2- Mrs Montrose

3- Mrs Montrose in Antwerp

4- Kathryn

5- The Hogue Dossier

6- Dr Parker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Death is a mighty powerful experience and when someone passes, you are never quite the same afterwards. People who stay behind have both lost the physical portion of the departed but they have also gained memories that will last forever and that connect everyone in the universe.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Part five will be either in Non Erotic or Incest, I haven't decided. "

Part Five??

When???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8993 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...