Kathryn Makes a Discovery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to be, but you do seem to like it when I hold you still and caress you." She feels as though she's arguing with a voice in her own head, she had never been with a man who was either so physically strong or so skilled, and she loved her own sense of powerlessness, but now, in her vulnerable state, in his home surrounded by these frightening things the thought of it scares her. He takes up the brush again, "You've eaten my cooking, and been with me, have I done anything to harm you?"

"Besides..." He pauses while his eyes, his hand and the brush continue; he lifts her hair and strokes the back of her neck under it. "Do you seriously think I'm the sort to enjoy prison food or a look in your eyes telling me I've betrayed you?" He laughs once more as he speaks and she nestles into him.

The brush makes its way back down the V at the front of her robe and as it does his free hand passes over her breast, a jolt of pleasure, shoots through her and the hardness its tip confirms to her that he is aware of her arousal, as the hardness against her hip makes her achingly aware of his, not trusting herself to speak she tilts back her head and raises her mouth towards his.

As he rises to his knees on the bed beside her she pushes his shorts down, running her hands down the full muscular curve of his haunches and his thick thighs, she takes hold of his stiffness as he kicks them to the floor and runs her grip up and down along its length relishing its increasing rigidity. She feels her insides clench in time with the motion of her arm, the orgasm was better than nice, but she wants him inside her.

She pulls him towards her by his cock and his body follows eagerly as he drops the brush and pushes her robe fully open and role above her all smiling, playful eyes and hungry mouth. She raises her hips towards him and guides the head of his cock into herself and wrapping her arms around his broad torso, revelling in his sheer physical solidity.

He enters her in one slow gentle motion but finds her body completely open to him and welcoming of his intrusion and eager for his full strength.

Kathryn wakes warm and content, with the memory of him in every nerve to find him caressing her once more, "Don't you ever get tired of..." Her sleepy voice trails as he kisses her, despite her sleepiness and just as every time her body responds to his touch eagerly.

"Of what?" He asks, all innocence and mischief, continuing to toy with her body, stirring the glowing embers within her, "Though we should do something about dinner..." He allows his voice to trail off but not his fingers to cease.

He takes her close, and then leans forward, his smiling lips deliver the briefest and most chaste of kisses, "I'm going to shower then we can sort food." And his fingers leave her just as she is about to crest.

She sighs her frustration and reaches out for him but he's already off the bed, turning he teases, "You can pick some treats for after dinner while I shower," He winks devilishly, "But if you aren't feeling brave I'd investigate the drawers..." With that he departs, only for his head to pop back around the door, "And no cheating, I'll know!"

Kathryn briefly considers finishing yourself off despite his admonishment, but lets her hand fall, the ride has been good so far, and permission to explore this Aladdin's cave of forbidden things is also tempting. Re-wrapping herself and tying her belt she rises, and pads across the room, her earlier experience with the cane and William's words guide her steps.

When she opens one drawer she finds an assortment of glass and steel objects on a velvet bed, the shapes of some of the items leave her in no doubt as to their purpose, she's never had anything so rigidly implacable as glass or steel insider herself, she's only even her tried her own plastic vibrator inside once and not finding it erotic at all had never tried again. Some have narrow necks the purposes of which evade her until with a blush of realisation strikes her and a matching tightening in her sphincter confirms their purpose, she moves on quickly from these despite the sensations she enjoyed there earlier. Out of curiosity she lifts one gleaming steel item that looks like a small modern art sculpture, and is struck by its cold, unyielding solidity and its great weight. Its surface is perfectly smooth, ridged at one end, and curved to small rounded head at the other, it is completely unlike any of the few sex toys she has encountered or those she's seen online or even imagined, alien, lovely, implacable and so heavy, she thinks as she returns it to its velvet bed. In the background the strains of a Haydn symphony drift upstairs.

The second drawer contains various objects that are obviously vibrators and others the purpose of which eludes her, two huge mains devices dominate one end, and there is an empty depression the size and shape of the device that she has so recently experienced, seeing it sends a rush of warmth through her. Several of the things are shaped a little like slender mushrooms or tiny fir trees with bases, as with those of similar shape in the drawer above her body responds and her mind says a definitive "No. " once again.

Almost all have a firm yet soft surface, far different from the glass or steel, most have plus and minus buttons, a number have no buttons on them that she can see or just a single one subtly marked with an "on/off" symbol but each of these is next to a second, small item like a rounded car remote key. The range of sizes is surprising, she owns a single, rarely used vibe herself yet before her is an assortment that she is sure would not shame a high end adult store, tiny cylinders, a bizarre thing that looks like a robot glove. She reflects on the enjoyment she has received from this drawer might do very nicely, her eyes settle on the smaller but not diminutive devices without the strange "key fobs". Several are shaped like smooth riverside pebbles, about the perfect size to fit into the palm of the hand, she reaches out and touches the silky warmth of one, the texture is not unlike that she has so recently felt, another has a strange rounded groove at its slimmer end, she has no idea what this is for, but her mind and her body suggest quite strongly that William probably does, in a spirit of adventure she resolves to allow him to try this one on her, and feels a pleasant rush of blood to her nipples as she makes this decision.

She closes the drawer and opens the third, it is filled with neatly arranged locks, clips and lengths of chain and leather straps, she does not linger long inspecting these though her fingers do trace the length of a chain and a couple of supple lengths of soft polished leather, she lifts one of these, tests its strength and finds it far beyond her own then lowers it back into place. The bottom drawer is the deepest, the one one would normally expect to contain winter wools, fresh towels or spare linen, this is filled with neatly coiled ropes of various lengths and textures.

The idea of struggling against bonds though does, she finds, have some attraction to her, well, William holding her down while he caresses and makes love to her is certainly delicious, but the thought of being completely immobilised scares her, she goes to the display of restraints to take a closer look, there numerous cuffs of steel or of soft or stiff leather belts, collars and a few whose use she can only guess at. Some have buckles, others locks all have strong metal rings set in them that leave no room to question that their purpose is to bind and control the wearer, the look of those displayed is exotic, each finely crafted almost as though they were fashion ware or jewellery in her arousal and nervousness the thought "Only the best dressed naked captives", makes her smile to herself, she inspects one particular slim pair of soft leather cuffs with buckles, takes one of them down, touches the metal fittings and runs the soft hide against the skin of her arm.

This is how a naked freshly clean William finds her, how and WHY does he move so silently, her brother had always made a noise like a trampling elephant whenever he moved about their house! "Interested?" His voice asks softly and colour rises to her cheeks yet again.

"I could try just a pair of cuffs." She says, looking down, he raises her face gently toward his own and she sees a light in her eyes that excites her as he kisses her lips.

His hand snakes inside her robe and she moves her legs apart to welcome him, he finds her wet to and welcoming of his touch, "But dinner first..." He teases her, offering his fingers to her mouth.

She feels like stamping her foot at being denied once more but takes them nonetheless, and gets a little of her own back by swirling her tongue around his fingers thinking, "He's going to as good as get me back anyway... But I don't mind that in the slightest" As she does so.

William finishes drying and grabs a robe for himself before they head downstairs, the smells of baking bread and a thick casserole are beginning to fill the kitchen, "There's couscous of pasta if you prefer that to bread." He says as he sets about organising her to help prepare vegetables. The talk of small things as they work, moving together with comfortable ease, her work plans for the week ahead, his next short business trip, though between each task his hands find their way to her body, whether to knead a muscle with slow strength or deliver a brief or lingering caress. The touches and his eyes keep her constantly aware of her body, of the events of the day so far and of those planned for the evening.

The casserole is rich, beef, slow cooked to the verge of melting softness, with peppers, there's a chilli warmth to the thick, dark gravy, the bread crisp and sweet, there's a bottle of Brouilly whose fruity depth complements the meal and the soft music continues in the background, she's far hungrier than she had expected to be, though what she eats is dwarfed by the contents of William's platter, like his strength, his appetite borders on the ridiculous, she teases him for his gluttony, but he raises an unrepentant eyebrow and asks if she'd rather he didn't keep his strength up.

Kathryn tells him about a presentation she is due to give, and that she hates giving them, and he, playfully has her rehearse some of the points while playing footsie with her under the table then enquires about her cats, chuckling to himself as she launches a narrative.

He pours a little more wine into her glass as she chatters on, and, noticing that she has stopped eating asks if she is finished, when she nods he uses a piece of a fresh roll to mop up the last morsels and gravy from her plate while making meaningful eye contact. She drinks the red and her conversation slows. When an expectant silence has filled the room he takes her hand.

He leads her upstairs and into the playroom, tenderly removes her robe, kisses her and asks if she has chosen, she feels like a sacrifice as she moves shyly towards the drawers, and retrieves first the strange pebble vibrator, then, after a pause the curved steel sculpture, the contrasting textures of each impact her far more intensely now that the reality of them being used on her body is so close. She offers them to William and he smiles his approval and bends to kiss her, "And the cuffs?" She retrieves these too and he leads her over to the bed before collecting a single long leather strap with bright metal rings at each end.

She sits naked, nervous, excited on the side of the big bed in the "play" bedroom and offers up her wrists, to him, every bit the sacrificial victim as her heart thumps in her chest. The leather feels deliciously soft and warms quickly at it is wrapped closely around each and buckled fast, her wrists and hands are so slim that it takes him two attempts to fasten the cuffs tightly enough to be secure but not so tightly as to hurt, she admires their polished black leather and gleaming steels and a dozen wild fantasies rise in her mind. When he is satisfied he leans forward and kisses her asks, "Are you ready?" and she nods, unable to vocalise her response.

He loops the thick leather strap around a bedpost and has her lie with her arms stretched above her, then threads a stout metal clip through each end and the ring the "D" of each cuff. She tests the bonds and, with a flush of thrill and a flash of fear finds herself to be truly trapped. Once again his lips, strong hands and words provide comfort. "Remember, 'pineapple'!" and he smiles down at his willing prisoner.

He takes his time with her, enjoys the liberty her state allows him, though she would gladly allow him that liberty if she were free, being stretched out this way somehow makes her breasts still more sensitive to his knowing touch, she willingly parts her thighs and presses herself upwards like an offering as he strays lower and strong hands press deeply, sensuously into the muscles of each. He runs the small bulbous steel head along her entrance, its chill touch sending a thrill through her as it gathers her moisture, and then it is at the mouth of her canal, its cool smoothness moving irresistibly inwards.

The feeling of the cool steel insider her, is both exotic and alien, he presses it with expert skill against the front wall of her vagina as she is so used to his touch doing (so used? She's known him how few days? And yet her body is "so used" to his strong fingers pressing... and stroking... just... there). This is entirely different though, the hardness, the coldness, there is a steel bar stronger and more rigid than any part of her own body is inside her she realises, yet her body responds at least as urgently as to the warm, firm softness of him, invading, possessing her in a new way. She rapidly nears the point at which he had denied her before their meal and two strong fingers tease her outer labia apart something runs through the wetness of her upper slit, lifting her hood, its silky texture caressing either side of her clitoris, she jumps at it suddenly begins buzzing, its effects though quickly overwhelm her surprise and herself as she crashes over a cliff into an internal world, unable to vocalise, muscles spasming again and again.

Eventually the storm tide ebbs and his lips crush her own in a welcome, passionate kiss, the steel now feels hot, though it can be no hotter than the warm flesh of her insides surrounding it and his eyes twinkle, the palm of his hand presses hard on the top front edge of her pubic bone and he firmly rubs the irresistible steel intrusion against matching point inside her and she is lost in herself once more, quaking uncontrollably her arms trapped by their leather and steel bindings her legs by the iron strength of his own. She has never, even when ill or falling down drunk felt so profoundly not in control of her own body. Timelessness arrives and passes, her body weakens and as it does he relents, the buzzing slows and the pressure of the stroking inside and out eases, his kiss is breath gentle and then they are gone, and the nimble fingers free her cuffs from link joining them together and to the bedpost but leave the cuffs in place. His arms enfold her and she buries her face against the thick muscles of his chest.

"How did you get all these things? And how did you learn to use them?" She murmurs at length when reality returns for her.

"I look, I imagine, I've done a little practicing, I see and ask how they feel and I read the reviews," William replies earnestly.

"You what?" Kathryn exclaims, for some reason on the verge of laughter, he stomach muscles ache from cumming so many times and with such intensity, but the pain of her efforts to control her mirth for some reason only make it seem funnier.

"I read the reviews" He says again, a little defensively, sending her into a painful peel of hysterical laughter.

Between gales of laughter, gasps for breath and groans of pain from her heaving ribs she, manages to get out, "So do I have to..." She loses it again, "Write an orgasm by..." Tears roll down her eyes and she curls up in near hysterics, "Orgasm report for you as my homework?"

Despite his initial attempts to remain serious the silliness and her laughter get to him and he joins in, "If you wouldn't mind, but if you're too shy you can just ask for any favourites to be repeated." He rolls her on the bed, and again she feels powerless in his gentle strength and he tickles her mercilessly, only when her squeals of laughter begin to sound pained does his tormenting touch turn to caresses, she once more becomes acutely aware of his hardness against her, she offers no resistance as he re-binds her arms and stretches her imprisoned body out and every assistance as her hips rise to welcome him.

Kathryn loses herself completely in the contrast of fighting against her bonds while greedily accepting every ounce of his passion, when at last he erupts into her she is exhausted and sated, when finally he frees her she feels a moment of regret but this soon passes and her arms embrace him.

12