Kathryns Uber ride

Story Info
Wife takes Uber ride home!
2.1k words
3.56
9.3k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your tits out" he demanded as he pulled the now unbuttoned dress down off her shoulders, her big nipples poking stiffly through her lacy bra.

"No, the driver will see" she panted.

"I don't care, do it" he ordered again.

Reluctantly my wife did what she was told, she reached behind her back and unclipped, then removed her bra fully revealing her big natural boobs.

The guy was an arrogant jerk I thought to myself.

We had been playing pool at a bar in town when my wife started flirting with a good-looking black guy. As soon as he walked in I could see she was hot for him. She had been with a couple of black studs in the past, so I knew exactly what she was thinking when I saw her eyes lingering in his direction.

"Do you want to hook up with him?" I asked teasingly.

"He is sexy" she whispered back.

"I'm always up for a bit of fun if you are" I smiled.

"We shall see" she winked back.

My wife Kathryn was in her late 30s, curvy and busty, with shoulder-length dark hair. Tonight was wearing a shortish black dress that buttoned up at the front and open-toe high heels. and when she bent over to take a shot you could almost see her panties. When she was on the guy's side of the table she deliberately took longer, letting him get a good view of her toned legs and thick thighs. I could see he was enjoying the view, and my wife looked back over her shoulder at him with a sexy smile.

I was returning from the bathroom when I saw the guy had approached Kathryn as they were now chatting at our table.

I went over and introduced myself to him, shaking his hand.

His name was Devin. We chatted for a couple of minutes, and I assumed my wife had already invited him back to our place.

"Shall I get an Uber?" I cut to the chase.

"You serious about this?" he questioned me, then looked my wife up and down.

"She'll let you know if you overstep her boundaries" I smiled.

"Is that right" he smirked as he slid his hand under my wife's skirt and squeezed her ass cheeks with no resistance from her "Damn, let's go"

"Wait a sec" She bit her lower lip and felt his crotch. "We're good"

The Uber minivan arrived, and I entered the front so Kathryn and her new friend could have the back. They were all over each other as soon as they got in, kissing wildly. He groped her big tits through her dress and rubbed his hand between her silky thighs.

Once he had unbuttoned the front of her dress and made her remove her bra,

the Uber driver adjusted his rear view not so subtlely. A smile spread across his face as he could see Kathryn's big tits being squeezed and her nipples pinched, making her gasp with pleasure. She looked up and locked eyes in the mirror with the swarthy Arabic-looking driver.

"What you think bro," Devin asked the driver as it was obvious he was looking.

"Great tits, very sexy" he replied in poor English.

Devin then spread my wife's legs and began rubbing her pussy through her tiny thong as he sucked on her tits. He pulled her panties aside and slipped his fingers into her. The unmistakable smell of her now very wet pussy wafted through the car and you could hear the squelching as he fingered her vigorously. Pumping 2 fingers into her shaven hole, the other hand mauling her exposed breasts. The driver was watching the rear-view mirror more than the road.

"You're gonna make me come" I heard her whisper as she leaned in and kissed him again, rubbing his cock through his jeans.

Seconds later she groaned loudly and came on his fingers, clamping her legs together and almost causing the driver to run a red light.

Then without a word, she undid the guy's belt, unzipped his pants, and then kneeling up on the seat next to him began to suck his BBC.

"Fuck yeah, she's good" the guy grunted, now pulling my wife's dress up around her waist and fondling her ripe round ass.

"Looks like your friend is in for a good night" the driver winked at me.

"Your wife is very hot my friend, you a lucky man" he spoke again looking in the rear-view.

"This slut is his wife" Devin laughed, nodding towards me.

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly, as the driver looked at me in amazement.

"Your wife is a hot wife," he said, nodding.

"I like this guy, let's give him a tip he won't forget " Devin laughed" Take your panties off".

Kathryn did what she was told, reaching back, and taking off the tiny thong. Her mouth never left him. Devin grabbed it from her, then passed her panties to the driver who sniffed them eagerly." Oh my god, she is so wet" he exclaimed.

"Actually, let's do you one better, pull over on the next side street," Devin ordered, and after a minute the van turned off on a residential side street and parked up.

It was now about 1 am, and there was not much traffic.

"What's going on," my wife asked looking up once the van came to a halt. Devin turned on the interior light. "Take your dress off" he demanded.

"We're not home yet" she argued.

"Look, if you want this dick you're gonna do exactly as I say, ok?" he told her rudely. "Take the dress off"

My wife was practically naked already, with the dress around her waist and no bra and panties, so she removed the dress. I could see by now she wanted sex so badly that she would probably do whatever she was told.

"Cheeky bastard," I thought to myself. I was sure he was gonna show off and fuck her right here in front of the driver and myself. She looked so sexy, as she sat on the backseat in just a pair of high heels. All 3 of us guys stared at her curvy figure in silence.

"Switch seats bro " Devin smiled as he tapped the driver on the shoulder.

"What the fuck guys," my wife said angrily, crossing one arm across her breasts as they switched and the driver got onto the back seat with her, his eyes glued to her.

"Let him see your tits" Devin demanded.

Slowly she lowered her arm, exposing herself to the driver as she stared at Devin. Her nipples still rock hard.

"Get your dick out," Devin told the driver, and he fumbled with his belt.

"Oh god no" my naked wife protested, turning away from the driver.

He pulled his pants down to his knees revealing a massive cock that was rock hard.

"Damn homies packing some heat" Devin laughed, the driver was well-hung, he was actually bigger than him.

"C'mon girl show the man some love" the guy laughed." Just a hand job"

"I can't believe you're gonna make me do this" Kathryn said angrily, but she was so horny by this stage she relented. Without looking at him she reached over and began to stroke the driver's cock with one hand. She looked shocked when she felt his size, her hand barely fitting around his girth. She turned and stared at him in amazement.

"Damn you are big" she cooed. I'd shared her with a few well-hung studs in the past, but this was quite possibly one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen.

My wife moved closer and grabbed him with her other hand, now using both hands to stroke him. The driver grunted with pleasure as pre cum started to leak from the tip of his dick. Kathryn gave Devin and me the dirtiest look as she slowly lowered her mouth toward his bulbous head. She then began to lick the head of his cock. The driver groaned as my wife began to lick him like an ice cream, swirling her tongue around his tip. Then she slid her mouth down on him, struggling to get his girth in her mouth.

He bucked his hips jamming his big dick into Kathryn's throat. Gagging she pulled away, saliva streaming onto his cock.

"Jesus, easy tiger, let me do the work" she gasped, then resumed giving him head.

"Grab that fat ass" Devin encouraged, and he did. Soon he slid his fingers between her cheeks, rubbing my wife's clit and slipping his fingers into her pussy, making her moan on his cock.

"She's shaven" he smiled at me.

Next a set of headlights approached from behind, wide-eyed Kathryn pulled away from the driver and turned to look out the back window still on her knees. She ducked her head causing her big luscious ass to poke up in the air. The car turned off into another street and she breathed a sigh of relief, probably thinking it was the cops.

The driver quickly moved in behind her.

"oh god nooo, noooo" she gasped as she felt the head of his big cock probing between her ass cheeks. He ignored her pleas, holding her by the back of her neck, pinning her against the back seat. My wife was lucky that his big cock soon found the entrance to her pussy and not her asshole as the driver was intent on getting his dick into her.

"God your big" my wife groaned as he began to fuck her. Unable to resist as he crammed more of his massive cock into her with each thrust, her meaty ass slapping against him as he pumped away.

"oh god you're stretching me out" she cried.

"Yeah dogg, beat that pussy up" Devin cheered as we watched on.

"Don't stop, mmmm fuck me" she cried, I could tell she was on the verge of orgasm and so could the driver.

"yes, yes, come for me hotwife" he grunted as he hammered into her.

The savage pounding continued for a couple more minutes until my wife came with an almighty cry, her body visibly shook as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her body.

"I'm sorry I got carried away" the driver apologized, pulling his dick out of my wife with a guilty look on his face, and sat next to her on the back seat. Kathryn was still on her knees, trying to recover her breath. Her pussy gaped from the driver's big cock.

"Damn bro, what am I gonna do with that used pussy," Devin complained angrily.

"You know what," my wife snapped as she reached into her handbag and pulled out a condom. "you aren't getting any of this"

The driver looked shocked as Kathryn unwrapped the condom and stretched it over his knob, then rolled it down his length. The rubber only covered about 3 quarters of his length. He removed his shirt revealing a muscular hairy chest with a smile. "you better call yourself another Uber, cause this one is busy" Kathryn hissed.

"Fucking tease bitch" he swore, as my wife straddled the driver and eased his knob into her with a groan, and she soon had most of him inside her as she rode him. He sucked her tits greedily as his big hands spread her ass cheeks, bouncing her up and down.

Devin got out of the car with a scowl, slammed the door, and walked off into the night.

"Ohhhh you're gonna make me come again" she encouraged the driver and he bucked into her, almost lifting her off the seat. He now almost had his whole cock inside her, the base of the condom disappearing inside her with each thrust.

Soon my wife came again, and he fucked her faster still until with a roar he came, burying his whole cock into my wife, making her take every inch She leaned forward and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"Wow, you have a great cock" she panted, as she climbed off him and slipped her dress back on.

The driver quickly fixed his clothing then returned to the front seat and we headed for home, and soon we were at our destination.

"Interesting night," I said to my wife with a smile as we walked to our front door.

"Sure was " she replied laughing.

"I'd better give the driver a good review as he did give you a great ride" I teased.

"Baby" she giggled slapping me playfully.

"5 stars for you sir," I said as I opened the Uber app on my phone.

" The driver's name was Amandeep, A -man-deep," I said seeing the irony.

"He sure was," Kathryn said with a dirty smile as we headed inside.