All Comments on 'Kathryns Uber ride'

by Sin_Nombre

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wrong category. When you learn to place the stories in the proper category, then the ratings have a better chance of going up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh look everyone, that silly little fool below is spouting off his nonsense again about this being the wrong category. He must be doing some good drugs because this is absolutely the correct category. “Married extra-marital fun, sharing, swinging and more..” that’s what this category is about. Wives having sex with other men. We all know that the stupid idiot posting the “wrong category” bullshit jerked off to the story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was well-written, suspenseful and erotic. My wife related well to your story because we used to do a lot of ‘Uber play’ a few years ago when we lived in Buenos Aires.

That was right in the middle of one of their habitual economic crisis. So, there were a lot of hot, middle-class, young guys driving just to survive. She is a hot, petite Latina who is only five feet tall and weighs only 95 pounds. She gets the hots for big, strong guys.

We ordered up an Uber around midnight one weekend after a party. The driver was just her type, so she told me to sit in the front, passengers seat. She sat in the middle of the back seat and started giving the guy a show. I asked him if I could change the address and he said ‘sure’. So, I redirected him to a quiet park in Recoleta, one of the best, and safest barrios in the city.

Cutting to the chase, my wife invited him into the back seat and I drove around the acres and acres of park. We could not actually stop because the police don’t allow ‘make out’ sessions in parked cars. However, he fucked her for over 30 minutes and she came continuously. That was a great night1

Uber is nice for this kind of thing because the drivers have some skin in the game. Their livelihood depends on good ratings, the company has done background checks and their not weirdos. Sometimes, if my wife is coming home alone, she will text me: “I’m bringing an Uber driver up. Go hide in the closet and watch me fuck him!”

God, I love watching my little Latina take Uber cock! We loved your story. Please write a sequel!

P. S. as the other comment said, this could have been in the interracial forum. However, it easily fits in this Loving Wives category too!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good build-up with the driver. I stroked myself accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fun/surprising read, resulting in enjoyable erection.

MorevinilaMorevinila3 months ago

Fun reading - for once the woman is not at the mercy of the men dictating everything - she still has some say in the matter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous