All Comments on 'Kathy & Diane Score Ch. 02'

by whiskybuff

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MAKING AN ASS OF U AND ME

This was relentlessly macho in its sex. The ass fucking was too brutal for me, but each to his/her won. i like slow, long anal pleasure. yes, I was beginning to ask what had happened to the other woman near the end (not just kAren commenting)...:)

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Four sum

I do hope Kathy and Diane give our voyeur a 3sum after their little fuck session.

The husband should never get any think less than what her lovers receive.

Also once wify, kathey has experienced other men ( with her husbands ) with big cocks. She will get a taste for the excitement. So all the obvious dangers will arise.

If Kathy starts having a regular partner who has bigger cock, more wealth, better built etc. Then the fun manifests into an affair and possible divorce !

Husband should get involved in the fuck sessions so Kathy all ways associates her fun with her husband being there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucking it

I love your story and it continuity I just can't get into it. maybe cause I don't see closure in it. It just keeps going on and on and no ending to the story. You sign off while they're still in the act this is the third i've read with the same results. Maybe you need to start bringing your stories home. Another thing. My late wife used to date also. I wasn't fortunate enough to see her But I experienced the best sex that can be imagined. She did the same as Kathy checking out dancing partners till she would find the one she wanted. In 35 yrs of playing I think she found maybe 2 or 3 that were bigger than my 7 inch. So its hard to believe that Kathy is finding them every time she goes out. I really hope to come across more of your writing. as I love it.

tralan69ertralan69erover 5 years ago
more

seems to me there should be more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

You are a gifted writer..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous