Kathy & Me Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

“That’s very good, my sweet harem girl,” Steve told her. “Suck your finger clean now, but please stay as you are and keep your skirt up.”

Dutifully Kathy plunged her wet finger between her lips and ran her tongue over it as Steve turned to address my husband once more.

“You see Tim, Kathy knows that she has made your dick hard and knowing that has her flushed with desire. That I have forced into such a degrading performance makes her sexual rush all the greater. She hates me right now for making her do this, but she also finds her submission so erotic that she can barely stand it. She aches for me to complete my dominance by fucking her..., even if I should choose to do so right here in front of you and Marge. She would be terribly ashamed were I to publicly fuck her like that, but her need for a cock right now is so great that she is willing to bear any humiliation to have mine inside her. She will even beg me to fuck her while you watch.”

“Isn’t that so my dear Kathy?”

“Yes Steve,” was Kathy’s simple reply.

“Then beg! Do it now!” Steve commanded.

Kathy was quick to respond, but she bit her lip as she quietly whimpered, “Please Steve, please fuck me!”

Steve frowned and shot back, “Come on Kathy. I have taught you better than that. I said beg! Put some meaning in it! Humble yourself! Marge and Tim want to hear how a slut sounds when she is in heat. Tell us how badly you want my cock..., ask me to fuck you right here and now while they watch.”

Kathy was clearly tormented by her situation, but she also understood that she had no choice. “Oh God yes, take me now Steve..., on my back right on the floor if you like..., they can watch me spread my legs and take your cock in my cunt..., I’m begging you..., please, please fuck me. For God’s sake, I have done everything you asked. Give me your cock you bastard! Put it in me! Split me open! For the love of God, please fuck me!”

Kathy’s face was flushed with shame and anger, clearly resentful of the way Steve was forcing her to shame herself.

“You son of a Bitch..., do you want more? You do want more don’t you? I’ll do more. Would you like a blow job? Don’t you want Marge and Tim to see how I go down on you every morning..., naked and on my knees..., my lips tight around your dick..., careful to catch every drop and swallow it for my breakfast. God, how I do love the taste of your cock and your cum! I’m sure my friends would just love to see me suck you off.”

“Would you like me to whore for you? I’ll do that too! Order me to suck Tim’s cock. Marge can watch. I’ll bet she has never seen Tim’s penis in another woman’s mouth. Or, maybe you would rather stick your dick up my ass? Butt fuck me in front of my friends. Let them see the way you make me take you there..., on my knees, my ass in the air, my shoulders on the floor, my nipples rubbing the rug with every thrust..., I don’t care, I’m a whore, a living cunt in heat, and I need to be fucked...,”

It was quiet for a moment, no one saying anything. Kathy just stood there, head down, eyes closed, sobbing hysterically, but still holding her dress up to her waist. Then she through her weeping she spoke again, “I have done what you asked. I have been your slut. I have begged you like a common whore. I have shamed myself in front of Marge and Tim. For the love of God, Steve, isn’t that enough? I have earned my reward. Do me now! FUCK ME..., please fuck me now, please, please!”

Kathy tried to go on and say something else, but she was unable to get the words out. Steve stood and dried here tears with his handkerchief. “No my sweet thing,” he told her, “I don’t think my little demonstration requires taking things quite so far. It might have been interesting, though, to see you suck Tim’s cock.”

“Would you have liked that Tim,” he asked turning his head away from Kathy towards Tim. He gave Tim no chance to answer, however. “I think you would, but you and I are both afraid that Marge might not approve.”

Tim reacted to Steve’s last comment with a quick look over at me. I could see the question marks in his eyes. I thought to myself..., he wonders what I would say if my best friend gave him a blow job. He is uncertain and wary about just how I am taking all of this. I said nothing as my own eyes returned to poor Kathy standing there still showing us her cunt.

Good question, tho! How am I taking it? This horrid man has made my best friend put on a humiliating show in front of my husband..., a disgusting, despicable thing to do. So why is my pussy wet? Why is it I can see myself standing there submissively showing the men my own blond cunt hair..., begging them to fuck me? Why do I ache so to have a cock in me, Tim’s cock, Steve’s cock, anybody’s cock?

Steve spoke again. “Some other time perhaps? You can drop your skirt now Kathy. You have done well. I think Tim and Marge have gotten my point. It is time I took my woman home and tied her to the bed where I can tease her properly. A woman must prove her submission each time she takes her pleasure from a penis. Kathy knows that and she knows I will not will I satisfy that itch in her pussy until she shows her obedience once more later tonight.”

Then shifting his eyes to me, Steve added, “Tim may decide to require the same of Marge this evening. From the look on her face, she would like that..., and wishes he would.”

With that, our guests left. Tim and I just sat there, even too stunned to be polite and show them out.

“Would you like me to do that? Tie you naked and helpless to the bed, and tease you..., make you crawl and beg before I fuck you?” Tim asked.

Somehow I couldn’t look him in the eye. “Yes,” was all I could get out in reply.

“Do you want to suck my cock, Marge?” Tim asked.

I was all choked. “Yes, please yes,” was all I could manage in response.

Tim opened his fly and dropped his pants and underwear down around his ankles. His voice was hoarse, “Well then, woman, stand up and strip. I want you butt-ass naked, on you knees. Crawl to me bitch! Tell me what you want done to you!”

I stood, and submissively as I knew how, removed my clothes. Nude, I knelt before him, and locking my fingers behind my head I thrust out my breasts, offering myself in a pose of servitude.

“Yes, my Lord, I will tell you,” I answered my husband’ question. “I want to be forced to spread myself, and then to be raped with your hard cock.”

In heat as I was, I could not stop rambling. “Steve is right you know, a woman in never so female as when she surrenders her body to a man. While Steve was shaming poor Kathy tonight, I thought how marvelous it must be to be controlled like that. More than anything I want an owner, a master, just as Steve is to Kathy. Now here I am, naked and on my knees, and I await your command..., and your cock. I beg you! Make me a cunt slave..., your cunt slave! Take me! Use me! Abuse me! Make me crawl and beg before you fuck me. Take me to your bed and tie me there, humble me, tease me, punish me, bend me to your will, but for the love of God, in the end, please fuck me. That is what I want. Do me that way, and I promise that from tonight on I am yours more completely than I have ever been before.”

With one hand Tim pulled my head down and onto his cock, and with the other he pinched hard on a nipple. I sucked him in, deeper down my throat than I have ever taken him before. My hands left my head and gripped his hips, pulling him to me where I could swallow him whole. The minutes flew by as I knelt there with my throat gripping his cock. Finally he began to fuck my mouth, plunging in and out until I was rewarded with a flood of salty cum. I had never taken such a load from Tim before. It came in such gushing gobs that I couldn’t swallow it all. The excess ran down my chin and into the hair on to his balls. He left his softening dick in my mouth to soak for a while. Then he slipped away from between my lips, and pulled my head deep into his crotch to lick away the cum I had allowed to spill there.

I helped him undress. He freed his belt from his pants, and used it as a noose around my neck to lead me up the stairs to our bed. There he used old neckties to tie my hands straight up to the headboard, and my legs to the corners. My blonde crotch was spread obscenely before him, my juices leaking out onto the sheets. In due time my husband split his worthless slave girl open with his great prick, but that was to be only the beginning. I spent the night bound and helpless, securely tied first in one position and then another..., but what a night. I was Tim’s toy to be played with! He spanked me! He tickled me! He teased me! He tormented me! He made me beg! Oh yes, how I did beg for him to fuck me, to eat me, to let me eat him! I couldn’t get enough! I was his passionate slave woman, and I reveled in it, enjoying it all as I had never enjoyed sex before.

When dawn finally began to break, I lay there quietly, knees up with my wrists bound to my ankles, my husband resting at my side, but with his finger hooked in my cunt as if to remind me of his newly found mastery over my body. My thoughts returned to Kathy and how all this began. Could that really have just been hours ago?

“Did you want Kathy suck your cock, Tim?” I asked him.

“Of course I did,” he replied.

“Why didn’t you say so? Steve would have given her to you.”

“Because I thought you would object.”

“How can a slave wife object to anything her husband and master wants? I asked.

“You were only my wife then. You weren’t a slave yet, and I didn’t understand that you wanted to be. We have always been such a correct modern couple, equal and sharing.”

“Well,” I responded, “I didn’t know then that I wanted to be a slave either. Anyway, we can still be equal and sharing. It is just that where your cock and my body are concerned, you are master, and I am your cunt slave. I know you will still love me, provide for me and our children, share your life with me, and help me to learn and grow, but we are talking about sex here. In matters male and female, now I have something better. I am a sexy concubine, a whore bitch, desired and lusted after by the man who owns me. I have a more than a husband, I have a master to serve with my mouth, my cunt, my ass. I am not just some old wife. I am my husband’s trashy slut, a woman with a permanently wet pussy that needs to be filled.”

“And,” I concluded, “if my husband and owner wants another woman to suck his cock, that is his right. The politically correct wife of his previous life once might have objected, but how could I, a common whore in servitude, possibly do so?”

“And, if I want to fuck Kathy?” Tim asked.

“Then that is your right too,” I answered.

“And, what if in exchange Steve demands that I give you to him?”

That was the big question, and I had been waiting for it. I told him straight away, “Then you will decide. I am a whore and you are my pimp. I do not decide such things. I will fuck whomever you tell me, but only those that you choose. Whose cock I want, or don’t want, is not important as long I can have yours in my pussy often.”

“Did you want to fuck Steve before tonight?”

“I’m not sure, Tim. I think I might have. I couldn’t help but wonder what he was giving Kathy that she found so irresistible. I wasn’t completely hooked, but I was beginning to imagine things like he said. It might not have been long until he had me dangling on the end of his cock. Thankfully though, you marked me first. I know who owns me, and it isn’t Steve. Now I have your cock to fantasize about, and I will have no need for his.”

Tim cut me loose then, and I went downstairs to fix his breakfast, and still naked, I brought it to him in bed. “Your breakfast, O Magnificent Sultan,” I said to him as I handed him his tray. “Your worthless harem concubine awaits your command, but may she suggest that she begin your day by sucking the jism out of your cock?”

And, that was the way Tim began his first day of mastery over the slave woman who formerly had been merely his wife.

To Be Continued...

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers
12