Kathy and Scott Pt. 02

Story Info
How the weekend went.
5.1k words
4
3.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

Saturday came and Kathy was getting ready to go on her groupie trip with Scott. She was excited and horny, but to her credit she only wanted sex when we first woke up. Her mind was to preoccupied with her deciding what she wanted to take with her. Of course when Kathy packs it isn't just what clothes she is going to take, it is what play toys go as well. She was dancing around the house as she collected things she wanted to take.

It was about 12:30 pm and Tina and Scott pulled up to the house. Tina was wearing a sundress that she slipped right off when she stepped into the house. She kissed Kathy and then me and went into the bedroom and hung up her dress. Kathy ran up to Scott and gave him a long kiss. She grabbed his hand and moved it to her pussy, and he felt how wet she was.His fingers probed her and rubbed her clit then he dropped to his knees and started eating her pussy. Kathy held his head in place and said that is what she loves about Scott, how he can use his long tongue better than most guys can use their dicks. She orgasmed and Scott licked her juices. Then she pulled his head back and said she needed to finish getting ready.

Tina had walked back over to me after hanging up her dress and slipped her arms around my neck. She kissed me deeply and then we stood holding each other while we watched Scott eat Kathy. When we saw Kathy orgasm we kissed again, and I patted her ass as she went to help Kathy get ready.

Tina was texting someone as she helped Kathy get ready. I loved hearing them laugh together. In about 15 minutes Kathy was ready to go, She carried her suitcase into the living room and set it next to the door. I have to admit it was kind of strange seeing her in clothes, although the dress Tina had helped her pick out left not much to the imagination. But it was perfect for what Kathy was envisioning the night to be.

Scott carried the suitcase out to the car and loaded it in the trunk next to his. Kathy gave me and Tina both a kiss and slapped my ass and told me to have fun tonight. I pinched her nipples through the dress and told her she will have a blast. She smiled and said if she didn't she would cut off Scott's balls. I knew she was joking, but I also knew Scott would be in deep shit if he acted like he did last time.

Scott and Kathy walked to the car and he helped her in, shutting her door once she was inside. I could tell he was excited about the night to come and he didn't want to screw it up. I was confident he wouldn't this time around.

I watched from the window as they pulled out of the drive and started on their way. Tina came up behind me and kissed my neck, wrapping her arms around my waist. I felt her nipples press into my back and I turned around to face her. I took her face in my hands and just looked at her. Her eyes were shining and she was glowing with happiness. I leaned down and kissed her lips, gentle but hungry. When our lips parted I sighed, and told her that we should probably get ready for our guests. I knew that they could start showing up at any time. Tina giggled and told me not to worry. She told me she had texted everyone and told them she wanted me all to herself tonight, and they had told her to have fun. She told me she wanted a normal night with me, one where there was no burden or worries about anything or anyone. She mostly wanted to know what life would be like if it was mostly just me and her.

We got a couple drinks and settled onto the couch. She turned on TV and found a movie she had wanted to see. We snuggled together and then we laid down so I was spooning her. We were just enjoying the feel of being with each other. There was a commercial break and she started telling me how Scott had changed lately, and he couldn't stop thinking or talking about tonight. She had noticed changes in him before and that had led to conversations where he had finally admitted what he did on weekends. But once he finally accepted that he was bisexual, it was as if a switch was flipped. He was always asking Tina to fuck him with a dildo when they had sex and the feeling of love had gone away. She said she knew she would never leave him and I would never leave Kathy, but what we have together is almost as good.

I told her I understood, having a nymphomaniac for a wife, Kathy is not exactly the easiest person to live with. Some people might believe that having a woman like that would be awesome, but truth is she can be exhausting in many different ways. I told her that this was a great idea, to just spend time together, just the two of us. I kissed her on her ear, and we went back to watching the movie.

It was fun watching the movie with her, it was normal. We laughed and during the commercials we would kiss. We took turns teasing the other with our hands. We made it until the last 15 minutes of the movie until we couldn't wait any longer and I slid on top of her and she held my cock steady as I slid inside her.

We were vaguely aware of the movie ending as we made love, slow and steady. A lot of kissing and telling each other how much we loved the other. We knew what we were feeling was real, and our passion was building with each smooth stroke. Her fingers clawed my back and our bodies were sliding in our sweat. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulling my cock as deep inside her as I could go. I felt her juices running off my balls as they rubbed against her pussy. Our breathing was ragged and as I pushed deep inside her one last time her legs squeezed me and we orgasmed together. I laid on top of her, and she continued holding me inside her with her legs.

Eventually she relaxed and her legs slipped down. She gave me a kiss and rolled out from under me. She told me she was going to cook us dinner. She walked into the kitchen and I watched her sing as she cooked. I got up and went into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her kissing the back of her neck. She was making lasagna and was about ready to put it in the oven. She giggled as she bent over to slide the pan in the oven and shook her ass teasing me. I ran my hand over her ass, and gave it a squeeze in appreciation.

She set the timer on the oven and led me into the bedroom. She pushed me on the bed and knelt down, taking my cock into her mouth. She told me this was one of her favorite things to do to me because she loved how I felt in her mouth. I laid there watching as she played with my cock, and it wasn't long until I was hard again. Tina continued playing with my dick for about 10 minutes until she said she couldn't stand it any more and climbed up on top and slid my cock into her pussy. It was her turn to make love to me, as she slowly rode me. She kissed my lips, then ear, then neck, and started licking my nipples. I bucked under her as her tongue touched my nipple, and could barely contain myself when she started sucking and nibbling on it. She giggled and then kissed her way back up to my lips. Then she sat up straight and rode me until we both reached another orgasm.

We laid in bed holding each other and talking about what life would be like if we were together. She told me that Scott had changed so much, just basically ignoring her, only caring about going back on the road for more sex. She said he even talked about quitting his job and taking the band full time on the road. At first she complained but it fell on deaf ears. All he could think about was him and Kathy out having fun.

I told her about how mad Kathy was when her first weekend with him went south, and although she knew some she had no idea about how badly Kathy's nymphomania affected both her mood and thoughts. I told her it had always been a struggle to keep up with Kathy sexually. At first it was fun to try, but had become a chore. Then when we explored swinging it had really opened things up, and things got so much better. But even that slowly started coming down as she got used to the sex from basically the same people. She was happy to get the sex, but she always wanted more. I told her I wouldn't doubt that Kathy would go with Scott on the road, the draw of sex is to much for her to deny.

We knew that we were going to be spending a lot of time together in the future, and we agreed that what ever happened was meant to be. We wouldn't push Kathy and Scott in either direction, but would just adjust to however it turned out. Having Tina virtually move in would be a dream come true, but neither of us would divorce our current spouses. We would let them be free to do as they please, even support them as they explored the world they wanted to live in. It was all a bit premature as no decisions on their parts have been made yet, but it was nice to think and talk about.

The timer went off on the oven and Tina looked at me. I told her we could just let it burn and order pizza later. She giggled and rolled out of bed. I watched her butt wiggle as she walked toward the kitchen. I thought about what we had talked about and wondered what the future would really be like. I decided either way wouldn't be so bad. If Kathy and Scott did take off I knew Tina and I would be happy together here. If Kathy and Scott decided to stay, nothing was really going to change and that was okay too. Then I rolled out of bed and headed out to set the table for dinner.

Tina was making garlic bread and getting ready to put it in the oven. I had eaten her homemade garlic bread before and knew how good it was. I was getting hungry and my stomach growled as I reached up into the cabinet for a couple plates. Tina said we did have a great way of working up an appetite. I squeezed her waist and kissed her forehead and set the table. Tina slid the bread into the oven and then brought over a couple candles for the table. She lit them, walked over and gave me a kiss, and turned on the radio. She danced as she walked back into the kitchen.

Dinner was ready and we ate slowly. We talked about what our friends were doing with their suddenly open Saturday night, and we wondered how Kathy and Scott were doing on their night out. Scott should be getting ready to play soon and we laughed as we talked about all the ways Kathy could line up all those guys to fuck. Eventually dinner was over and we loaded the dishwasher and went back into the living room, spooning on the couch again after turning off the radio and turning the TV back on.

We actually got through the next movie without sex. There was a lot of kissing during commercials, and we were just enjoying being together. As the next movie started Tina got a text from Amanda telling her everyone had come to their place and if we wanted to join them we were welcome. We talked about it and decided that this night was just us. Tina texted her back and told her that we would join them next week but we had decided that tonight we were content where we were. Through the rest of the movie we would get texts of different sexual things our friends were doing, and we were getting horny looking at the photos. Tina grabbed the remote and turned off the TV and asked if we could take it to the bedroom. I told her my cock agreed with her very much.

Tina grabbed her phone and video called Amanda as we walked to the bedroom. She told Amanda that although we weren't going to join them tonight, she didn't want them to feel like we didn't want them. She said she was going to leave the call going and set it up so if they wanted they could watch me and Tina have sex. So she set the phone up on a dresser that gives a good side view of the bed and we climbed into the bed, both of us horny and ready for some hot sex.

Tina told me to lay down and she laid on top of me in a 69. I ate her pussy while Tina put on a show sucking my cock. She soon had my cock so hard it was aching, and I happily licked up her juices the two times she orgasmed on my face. She told me to fuck her doggy style, so we moved around until I slid in behind her. I held her waist as we fucked, and I wondered if they were watching and if they could hear the wet slapping as we fucked. I laid down a bit more on top of her, the weight of me pushing her flat onto the bed. I laid on top of her but had to slow down, I didn't want my cock to accidentally slide out of her pussy. Tina was moaning loudly and clawing at the sheet. I am pretty sure by this time we had both forgotten we were on video, as we were to into each other to focus on anything else.

Tina wiggled under me and my cock slid out of her. She quickly flipped over and grabbed my cock and pulled it back inside her. She was pulling my hair and clawing my back as we fucked, her body bucking every time she orgasmed. Our bodies were soaked in sweat and I tasted salt as I kissed and licked her face and neck. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deep as she had her biggest orgasm of the night. Her entire body was shaking and she broke off the kiss and screamed.

When I felt her body stop convulsing I stopped with my cock deep inside her, letting her body relax. Once she stopped shaking so badly I started slowly stroking. Deep long strokes, slamming hard as our bodies touched. My balls were bouncing off her and she moved her legs, wrapping them around my waist. I moved up her body a little more to adjust for the space she had created and she soon orgasmed again.

She grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers and kissed me. She looked me in the eyes and said it has her turn. She told me to lay on the bed, so I slid off her as she released her legs from my waist and laid down. She slid down and started playing with my cock again, licking her own wetness off as she sucked me. She must have been watching some porno's because she did things with my cock she had never done before. I told her if she didn't watch out I was going to cum in her mouth. All that did was make her speed up. I couldn't stand it any more and exploded into her mouth. Tina took as much as she could but I smiled when I saw my cum dribble out of the corner of her mouth.

Tina reached over and grabbed the KY and a dildo. She said she was going to give my cock a minute to recover but I wasn't going to get any rest. She quickly lubed the dildo, spread a little KY on my ass and slid the dildo into my ass. She slid it in and out, twisting it from time to time when it was deep inside me. Then she started sucking on my balls as she fucked me. My cock started to tingle and twitch and Tina smiled as she said that is what she wanted to see. She pushed the dildo deep inside and held it there as she sucked my cock hard again. It didn't take long and I had a raging hard on. She left the dildo inside me and climbed on top of me, grabbed my cock and slid her pussy down on my cock.

Tina started playing with my nipples as she rode me, she knew how crazy that made me. Every so often Tina would reach back and push the dildo back inside me as it would slide out little by little. She would grind her pussy tight against me for a few minutes then bounce up and down on my cock for a few. She switched whenever the mood hit her. I reached up and played with her nipples, twisting and pinching them every time she started bouncing. After about a half hour she got tired and rolled off of me and I climbed on top of her to so we could cum together one more time. The dildo had slid out of my ass and I heard it clank as I accidentally kicked it onto the floor.

She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. We were hot and sweaty, and our craving for sex had reached it peak. The making love had vanished a couple hours ago and pure animal desire had taken over. I pounded her as hard as I could. I was frantic in my pace, and I kissed her with intense passion. The sheet was soaked in our sweat and had come off the bed. Her arm was tangled up in it, and she cried as she tried to free herself. i helped unravel it from her arm and she grabbed my ass and I felt her fingers dig in as she tried to help me go deep inside her. I felt the pressure building and knew I was going to cum soon and I told her. Her eyes were glazed over and her breath was ragged as she told me she wanted to feel me cum deep inside her. I felt her body tense under me and knew she was starting an orgasm, and that drove me over the edge. With one final deep push I felt the cum spitting out of my cock and she dug her fingers so deep into my ass that I thought she would draw blood. But I didn't care. I kissed her as I felt the cum filling her, and finally collapsed, rolling just to the side of her, to exhausted to hold myself up over her. I tried keeping my cock inside her as long as I could but as it slipped out, a trail of cum was following it.

We laid there quiet, trying to catch our breaths. Slowly I reached out to her and rubbed her back. I pulled her tight against me and told her how much I loved her. She lifted her head up and kissed me and told me she loved me more than she ever thought it was possible to love. We held each other and even though the bed was a mess, we fell asleep in each others arms.

Morning came and I woke up before Tina and decided I would make us breakfast. I saw her phone on the dresser and realized it was dead. We had forgotten about it and fell asleep before turning everything off. I grabbed it and plugged it in for her before I walked into the kitchen where I made some french toast and bacon. Tina came out and said she smelled the bacon and was hungry. She came over and gave me a kiss, grabbed some plates to set the table. She poured coffee for us as I finished cooking and we sat down to eat. Our feet touched under the table and we let them touch as we ate. We made small talk, comfortable with just letting us be us. It was nice and relaxing, and soon we were cleaning up and loading the dishwasher.

Tina came over to me as I shut the door and turned on the dishwasher and pushed me against the counter. She leaned into me and wrapped her arm around my neck as she kissed me. I told her I love when she does that, and how great it was to feel her nipples against my chest. She didn't say anything, just led me back into the bedroom.

She had made the bed, and pushed me down on top of the covers. She climbed in beside me and snuggled in. We talked about how much fun the night was, and we wondered how Scott and Kathy's night had went. It was a tender morning, each of us reaffirming our love for the other while we sorted out the possibilities of what was to come. We agreed that at the minimum we would have many more weekends together, but she said she felt kind of weird taking Kathy's place as hostess on Saturday nights. I told her that was really Kathy's decision to make, and that we were just there to fill in the spots that opened up. Tina agreed and then told me to make love to her again. I was instantly hard and climbed on top of her. I slid my cock into her pussy and started to slowly make love to her again.

We were kissing and breathing heavy when Kathy and Scott appeared in the doorway and they laughed at us for still being in bed. I told them we were close to finishing, and when I looked at Tina she was laughing. I pulled her arms above her head and we held hands as I leaned into her, picking up the pace. We could both feel the pressure building, and soon we both started to cum and I filled her one more time.

We walked into the living room and found Scott and Kathy in a 69. Tina and I sat on the couch and let them finish. We watched as Scott blew his load and Kathy licked him clean, then Kathy orgasmed as Scott's tongue did its magic work. They laid together on the floor and told us about the night before.

Scott had played and Kathy had scouted for lovers. She knew the type she wanted, and Scott was open to about anything. By the time Scott had finished playing, Kathy had 5 guys in the hotel room and had already started fucking. When Scott walked in he told us Kathy had a cock in her pussy, a cock in her ass, a cock in her mouth, and a cock in each hand. I couldn't imagine how she could possible have a position that would allow for all that, but I learned with Kathy where there is a will there is a way. Scott said how horny he was when he saw her and had actually drug a 7h guy back with him. Scott started sucking the guys cock while jerking off as he watched Kathy fuck. Then Kathy told the guy to fuck Scott, and she watched as they fucked. Eventually all of them started rotating sexual positions, everyone fucking everyone. Scott had said it the most amazing thing he had experienced.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers
12