Kathy and Scott Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tina who asked the question we wanted to know-if they were they going to do it again, and if so how often? Kathy and Scott looked at each other then told us they had talked about it the whole ride home. They both wanted to continue to go out on weekends, and they knew that we would probably be okay with it.

I told them Tina and I had talked about it and that we were happy they were happy. We had decided that whatever they had decided we were okay with. I told them that Tina and I loved each other anyhow and would welcome the time together as much as they wanted the time to go fuck whoever they wanted.

I was surprised when Kathy asked if we would continue Saturday night fuck fests. Tina told her how we would like to but she was not sure about taking Kathy's spot as hostess. Kathy told her that Tina should be okay with it, after all if she was letting her have her husband then letting her be the hostess was no big deal. Besides everyone liked Tina and would respect her.

We all knew that this was a turning point, that we had in essence switched partners at least for a while. Scott and Kathy were free to explore the world and Tina and I were free to do whatever we wanted. As Tina and Scott we leaving, Tina gave me a final kiss and whispered to me that we were right and this was only the beginning.

Kathy went into the bedroom to get unpacked and I followed her in. We laid on the bed and talked at first. I told her about how my night went with Tina, how we both made love and fucked. Kathy asked me which I liked better, and I told her that I liked making love to Tina more than fucking her. Kathy said she figured that and knew from talking to Tina that she felt the same way. Kathy said she was happy me and Tina could be happy together while her and Scott went off. She told me it was exciting helping him find his sexuality and his enthusiasm for exploring was amazing.

I told her I am very happy with Tina and I was just as happy that she was safe with Scott. I told her whatever they did we would support, even if it meant not seeing them for great lengths of time. Kathy said they had discussed briefly about going out long term, but nothing was concrete yet. So time will tell what the future will hold.

Kathy told me she would miss my cock and started sucking on me. I grew hard and rolled on top of her. Kathy said she wanted fucked, that the making love shit I could save for Tina. She started telling me about the cock's the guys she fucked had. She said they weren't as big as me, but having so many of them at once was awesome. When she watched Scott get fucked it was hot for her too, especially when every rotated. I knew her favorite thing was guy-guy sex and just her thinking about it caused her to orgasm. I just fucked her hard and after Kathy orgasmed a third time I blew my load into her pussy. I didn't drive as deep into her when I exploded, I didn't care. I just wanted to fuck and cum. There were parts of me that wished it were me in Kathy's place last night, but deep down I knew there was no place better than where I was at, in Tina's arms. Kathy was tired and drifted off to sleep.

I laid there thinking about everything that happened the last two days. I knew the future was murky and could go multiple ways. I wondered if I cared which way, if there was one way I preferred over another. I know I never felt love with Kathy that I do with Tina. When we started dating it was all more sexual than anything. Kathy loved how big my cock was and I was young and happy I was getting laid all the time. Kathy I realized was really incapable of having a normal relationship. Having a sex based life can be fun, but there are trade offs in your heart. Tina filled those holes for me, but we all went in to this understanding that no matter what, jealousy is never a reason for divorce. Then I realized it wasn't jealousy, it was a yearning for being wanted for more than a cock. I knew Tina and I would never push for divorce, we were already together in every way that mattered.

I got up and let Kathy sleep. My phone went off and Tina had messaged me. She told me she missed me and that Scott hasn't changed. He was really pushing the idea of quitting his job to go out on the road full time. I told her Kathy had a blast too, and would join him on the road if that is what was decided. Tina asked if that happened if she could move in with me, and I told her I would have it no other way. I wanted her worse than anything I ever wanted in my life. The only thing I was afraid of was her being so air-headed, but the thought of living life without her when we have the chance to be together was to strong.

I sat on the couch thinking about Tina moving in and soon found I was jacking off thinking about it. I put a porno in the DVD player and turned it on. The movie was about a dad who found his son fucking his step daughter and jerked off watching them. They saw him and he fucked them both as punishment. I blew my load and laid down on the couch. I fell asleep, taking a nap before getting ready for work that night.

12